OnlyFeet Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybran31
Cybran31
49 Followers

Jalen lowered his head pathetically, "Yes, Mistress."

I felt a thrill run through me as I really got in my groove. "You're gonna have to really work hard if you even want to see these perfect soles again."

His head shot up, "Please, Mistress! I'll do anything. Anything. I can't live without your feet."

I paused for half a moment, admiring Jalen's acting. He wasn't bad at all. Then again, was he really acting?

"Anything, huh?" I said, drawing out the word. "I like the sound of that. You can start by kissing your Goddess' boots." I thrust my booted feet by his face.

He hesitated for a fraction of a second, and then started laying down kisses on the soles of my shoes. I let him do that for about a minute, then pulled my boots away.

"That's a good start. Maybe you might earn the privilege of seeing my feet today. Now suck on those heels."

"Yes, Mistress."

His head began bobbing up and down on my stiletto heel like it was a cock. My pussy, which had already been wet before, began leaking profusely. This was everything I had wanted... my brother, tied up and helpless as I used him for my own pleasure...

I began thrusting the heel into his mouth with increasing intensity, "There you go, put some effort into it! Mhmm, you love this, don't you? You love gagging on that heel like it's a big fat cock, you pathetic little freak!"

His mouth was full, so he nodded and grunted in agreement, I switched heels and rammed my stiletto deep down his throat, prompting him to gag and slobber all over it.

As he recovered, I mocked him, "Aw, did that hurt? Is Goddess's heel too much for you, foot slut?"

He gasped out, "No, never, Goddess."

I frowned. "Huh, well if that didn't hurt, hopefully this will." I maneuvered both heels and speared them into his willing mouth. He lasted a few seconds before once more coughing and sputtering all over them.

"So, did that hurt?" I asked firmly.

He got the message, "Yes, Mistress." He said, gasping for air.

My lips curled, "Good." I peeked down surreptitiously at his pants. As expected, I wasn't the only one getting turned on from this...

I withdrew my boots from his face and placed them on the floor. "Tell me how badly you want to see my perfect feet, loser."

He eyed my feet desperately, "Please, Mistress. Allow this worthless slave just a glimpse of your divine soles."

I almost rolled my eyes. That was a little over the top. "These feet own you, foot slut. Never forget that. Perhaps it's time to remind you why..."

I started unzipping my right boot at a painstaking pace, then my left. I lifted my feet and ever so slowly tilted my boots till they tipped, wobbled, slid... and clunked to the ground noisily. I flexed my feet and wiggled my toes.

"No freebies here, slave. You don't get to look at my feet for free. Are you sure you want to pay the price?" I taunted him as I held my feet right up to his face.

He drank them in hungrily, "Yes, Mistress, anything. No price is too steep for your feet."

After about a minute or two, I retracted my feet and laughed imperiously, "Ok, you got your fill. Now it's time to pay up. How about... 10 foot slaps for each minute?"

Not giving him time to respond, I moved my chair closer to get a better angle and lightly slapped his cheek with my sole. My awkward position made it hard for me to generate any significant power, but I still relished the meaty impact. I gripped the armrest tightly to prevent my rebellious hand from snaking down to my snatch. His face was flushed; his breathing rapid - he was enjoying every minute as I abused him with my feet.

After the 20th foot slap, I rested my feet on his shoulders and said, "What do you say, slave?"

He frowned momentarily, "Uhh... Oh! Thank you, mistress, for punishing me with your feet!"

"That's right, foot slut." I got to my feet and stopped the recording. Now the real fun would begin...

"Ok, that was a good scene. So... are we moving on to the other stuff now?" He asked.

I walked slowly till I was directly behind him. "In a bit, yeah. First, though... there are some things we should address." He tried turning around to look at me but I grabbed his head and kept it straight. I leaned down and whispered in his ear, "Like the fact that you love my feet."

He laughed nervously, "Yeah, ok. I didn't know my acting was that good. Thanks, I guess. C'mon, you know I don't like feet."

I ignored him and reached over his shoulder to put my hand in his lap. I found his rock-hard member and gave it a squeeze. "That says otherwise."

He tried shifting away but there was nowhere to go. He stuttered, "W-what? Oh, th-that's just... that's... f-from your outfit. I - uh - I thought it was really hot, that's it."

My mouth returned to his ear, "Liar." I breathed. He shivered.

"You were fucking throbbing when I was rubbing my feet in your face earlier. I felt it. Or was my outfit too hot to handle that time as well?" I said, my words dripping with skepticism.

"Just admit; you fucking love my feet. You love touching them, smelling them, licking them, sucking them. I'm sure you'd like to fuck them too, wouldn't you? C'mon, don't tell me you haven't thought about that dick gliding between my soles; blowing that load all over my wrinkled soles..." I sighed in his ear. He shivered again. My hand crept down and undid the flap covering my pussy. My fingers started teasing the edges of my wet lips.

He swallowed. "No... you're...wrong. I don't like feet...really."

I laughed softly. "Who are you trying to fool? I know you like feet." I gave his dick another squeeze and flicked my thumb over his swollen head. He grunted. I lowered my voice. "If you're a good boy I might even let you cum..."

He bit his lip and muttered, "Fuck." He swallowed and tried again, "Lyra... look...this is wrong. We... shouldn't be doing this."

I leaned away from his ear and sat in the chair again. "Wrong?" I asked angrily. "Let me tell you what's wrong here. What's wrong is my little bro has been using me just to satisfy his own perverse desires. All those helpful tips, useful suggestions, buying that camera... that was all just so you could get your rocks off from my feet, wasn't it?"

His ashamed gaze examining the floor was all the answer I needed. "That's what I fucking thought. You've probably been jerking off to those videos for weeks, haven't you?"

He looked up guiltily. "How did - shit."

I shoved my sweaty feet in his face, rubbing them all over the place. "Tell me you don't like this, and I'll stop. Come on, I'm waiting! Tell me you never want to smell or lick my feet again. Tell me you aren't obsessed with my feet."

I wrapped my toes around his nose. "Come on, foot bitch, I want to hear it. Tell me how much you fucking love those toes." I pulled my feet away and rested them on his legs.

He slumped in the chair, a defeated look on his face. "Fine, I... I have a foot fetish, ok? And... yeah, I... like your feet." He tugged at his restraints. "Can you get me out of these already?"

I laughed, genuinely amused by his plea. "That's real funny. You'll get out of those when I'm done with you. And we're just getting started."

My feet returned to their rightful place, smothering his nose. "So, you love this, don't you? You love how my stinky ass feet reek, you little perv. How do they smell?"

He rotated his nose around every crevice of my soles, drinking in my scent like a drug. "They're...incredible. It's so salty and musky... and sexy."

I chuckled and started pulling his pants down. He paused. "What are you doing?"

"Shut up and keep smelling, foot boy." I tugged his boxers off, releasing his turgid cock. "Wow, look how fucking hard you get from my feet. I bet you never got this hard for any of your girlfriends."

"I can't help it. Your feet are just... addicting. I'm sorry I -"

"Oh, save your fucking apologies." I cut him off. I continued in a softer tone, "I bet you really want to cum, huh?" My foot pressed his dick against his abdomen. He moaned. "Oh, fuck. Yes."

"Well, you're gonna have to be a very good boy for that to happen, ok?" I said mockingly. "No complaining, no back talk... just fucking do what I tell you, ok?"

He agreed lackadaisically. "Yeah, sure."

My other foot lashed out and slapped him, hard. "And you can start by calling me Mistress or Goddess when addressing me. Cause that's what you are - my fucking foot slave."

He scoffed. "Come on, Lyra, this isn't one of your videos. I'm not gonna call you that. That's ridiculous."

I growled, "Wrong fucking answer." My foot slammed into his balls and my toes squeezed painfully.

"Ow! What the fuck!" He cried.

"I think you fail to realize just how little power you have here. I'll say it again: You are to call me Goddess or Mistress. Is that understood?" My foot hovered over his balls warningly.

"Ok, ok!" He called out. My eyes narrowed and my foot started descending, "Mistress, Ok, mistress!" He added desperately.

My foot stopped an inch short of his balls. "You know, just for that alone I don't think I'm gonna let you cum today."

He sneered back at me, "'Let me cum'. Ooo, big deal, it's not like my balls are gonna explode. I think I'll survive."

"Are you sure about that?" I retorted icily. Without warning I slammed my foot down on his balls repeatedly. Ignoring his pained cries, I continued kicking him while saying, "You just don't fucking learn, huh? You're nothing right now, no one. I fucking own you right now. Beg. Go on, beg for your Goddess to show mercy."

He finally cried, "Please, Goddess, I'm sorry! Forgive me! PLEASE! I'll do anything!"

I let my foot fall to the ground harmlessly. "Now... are there going to be any more outbursts?"

He hung his head to the ground shamefully. "No, mistress."

"Who fucking owns you?"

"You do, Goddess."

"What are you, slave?"

"I'm nothing, no one, mistress. I'm worthless."

"That's right you are. Now go ahead and kiss my foot, it hurts from slapping your balls."

He lathered my foot with soft kisses, working from the heel to the toes. I slipped a pair of fingers into my cunt, marveling at my own wetness.

"How's that foot taste, loser? Can you taste your own fucking ball sack on my foot?"

"It tastes incredible, mistress. Your feet are heavenly." He replied submissively. My pussy throbbed, and I shuddered. I had actually done it. Jalen was completely under my control. I could do whatever I wanted to him, and he would take it like the good little slave he was.

"Nice long licks now, I want you to clean up that gunk between my toes."

He complied instantly, "Yes, Mistress."

I observed as his cock got even harder and twitched several times. "Wow, that must taste real good, huh?"

"Yes, Mistress. Your toes are delectable."

I pressed my foot against his boner, stroking it slowly. Big drops of precum oozed out of the tip. He clenched his legs tightly.

"Yes, Mistress. Please... Please let me cum." He begged.

I rolled my eyes. "Ah, so now we want to cum all of a sudden? Ha, you've lost that privilege today. Maybe, maybe you can get it back but you'd have to be the best fucking foot slut ever."

He nodded eagerly, "I can do it, mistress. Anything you want, I'll do it."

"Keep on sucking those toes, loser." His warm mouth enveloped my toes as my fingers found my clit. This... was everything I had dreamed it would be. "Come on, harder! Suck those toes like your life depends on it!" I spat at him.

I kept stimulating his organ with my foot. It was so hard now, and throbbed wildly.

"Mistress! I'm close... Please...Can I cum?" He pleaded.

I snorted derisively, "Already? Guess you're a one pump chump after all... And don't you dare fucking cum. You can't imagine your punishment if you do."

I withdrew my foot from his cock as I saw his hands tightening on the chair. "Aww, I bet you were so close, weren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress. Please forgive me, Goddess. Please, tell me what I can do so I can cum."

I slapped his face with my foot. "You can stop being such a selfish prick. If I hear you begging to cum one more time you're gonna be a fucking eunuch. Now lick that disgusting precum off my foot."

I presented my other foot to his face and he started lapping away in earnest. My fingers continued toying with my cunt as my juices flowed. My arousal was like an insatiable itch, coursing through my body and urging me to go even further, to degrade Jalen utterly.

Without warning I got to my feet and tilted Jalen's chair so it crashed to the floor.

He landed with an, "Oof," and tentatively asked, "Mistress?"

I walked around slowly, soaking in the sight of his pathetic form on his back, eyes helplessly staring at the ceiling. "Open that mouth wide, slave."

A moment later my foot shot out like a missile into his mouth. I started ramming it in and out of his wet mouth with vigor. "Yeah, take that foot, bitch. You love this, don't you? You fucking love being used like the foot whore you are."

He couldn't respond as my toes were busy exploring the back of his throat. He finally gagged, coating my foot with a fresh coat of saliva. I tutted, "We're gonna have to work on that gag reflex of yours."

Barely giving him time to catch his breath, I plunged my foot past his lips again. This time I fucked his mouth slow and deep, wriggling my toes further and further in with each thrust. He lasted longer this time, maybe 30 seconds before he once more sputtered and slobbered on my foot.

I wiped my foot on his shirt to remove the slobber, and peered down at his member. "Holy shit, you must really love getting raped by my feet, huh? Look at that."

My foot made its way to his genitals and lightly prodded his swollen balls. He flinched.

I kicked the side of his cock, and ran my toes over his glans. He grunted heavily and started breathing hard. I eyed him incredulously. "You've got to be fucking kidding." I instantly removed my foot.

He shot me a desperate look, "Lyra - please!" I watched with great amusement as his legs went taut and he released a groan of frustration. A single bead of cum oozed pathetically out of his penis.

"It's like you want to punish yourself." I said sarcastically. "If you really wanted a ruined orgasm so bad, you should have just asked. And you didn't call me Mistress, slave. I would kick you in the balls, but you might just cum from that, you little freak."

I lowered myself so I was straddling his chest. "That's all the action you're gonna get tonight, foot whore. Now it's my turn."

I slid further down so my pussy was resting on his neck. I started grinding my pussy against his Adam's Apple, enjoying the sensation as the hard bump grazed my clit. He choked and started gasping for air desperately. I grunted in annoyance.

"Learn to hold your breath, idiot. You're not gonna fucking die." I reluctantly moved off his neck. "Make yourself useful and stick that tongue out."

I sighed as I lowered myself onto his face. His tongue darted out and I rubbed my slick folds all around it, moaning as it slid into my snatch. My hips began gyrating and I rubbed my stiff nipples through the dark leather.

"Yeah, that's it!" I moaned. His face quickly became slick with my juices dripping everywhere. My fingers joined in on the action, rubbing frantic circles around my clit as my pussy mashed into his face.

My breaths became rapid and erratic; my snatch a blur against his nose as I neared orgasm. My fingers sank into his hair and pressed his head even harder against me. With a shuddering gasp I came all over him, soaking his face as my quim sprayed its nectar everywhere. My legs went limp, and I rolled off of him to the side.

As the pleasure pulsed through my core, I stared up at the ugly white ceiling again. This time though, a satisfied smile coated my face. Oh, Jalen must have thought himself so clever when he suggested I start an OnlyFans for feet. What a perfect opportunity for him to indulge in his fetish and leave me none the wiser. But then he had awakened something in me, a ravenous beast that roared for dominance and control.

The tired smile remained on my lips as I gazed at Jalen once more. We weren't just acting anymore. I was the Master; he was the slave.

Note: We will be back in Jalen's POV for Chapter 4.

Cybran31
Cybran31
49 Followers
12