Onyx's First Summoning Pt. 02

Story Info
Astarte takes Onyx shopping and to get licensed.
4.9k words
4
2.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astarte considered what their next steps would be. She was off work the following two days, so they had some time to get things done. They needed to get Onyx clothes of vis own, cookware and ingredients apparently, as well as the ownership license.

The license wasn’t technically necessary, as their iron was legal proof of consent, but it came with a pet ID which would serve Onyx well as ve refused to get one that only reflected vis “humanity”. The pet ID included an image and contact info of the current owner, images of all the forms the pet could take, name, and intelligence levels.

It was a brilliant system of bureaucracy to cover the complex reactions to Syrum, from complete dependence to ferality, as well as various types of therianthropy. It wasn’t perfect, but it worked.

“I still don’t understand why you need 7 pans when I only have 4 burners.” The cookware was a point of contention, especially since it came with the insistence that she eat at home for dinner four days a week, and let ver pack her lunches for work. Bagged lunches.

“I don’t neeeeeed them, but you asked what I want, and what I want is for you to eat healthy home-cooked meals that I make for you,” ve responded firmly.

The debate between them was very carefully worded on Astarte’s part. If she asked a direct question, she would get a direct answer, the collar guaranteed it. However, she resolved to try to avoid that when having a casual conversation with ver when possible, as she felt it would be an abuse of her power.

“Fine. Fine. I hope your cooking is worth it.”

“It is,” ve quipped back.

“Good. Now, before we go shopping, I need one last thing,” she started.

“I know,” ve interrupted, standing from the table, “give me a moment.”

Onyx breathed in deep, inhumanly deep, until she worried that vis lungs would burst. Then ve slowly, ever so slowly, breathed out. As ve did, vis draconic features shrank into vis body: vis scales retreating across the skin, horns retracting into vis skull, vis tail disappearing under the pants, and the claws and teeth becoming human analogs. At the same time, a shock of purple hair flowed out of vis naked scalp, and vis right eye shriveled into nothingness.

Ve looked human. Was Human. An androgynous, heavily scarred human.

“Fuck, right. I’m going to need an eyepatch as well. It’s been a while. Not used to tunnel vision,” vis voice was carefully measured, not giving away any indication of gender.

“For some reason, I was expecting... older,” she looked at ver confused. Onyx couldn’t be more than twenty-five years old but had the scars of a life of violence.

“Sorry to disappoint,” ve responded dryly, “I don’t like looking like this, so if it’s all the same, can we go so I can shift back sooner?”

She nodded, not wanting her words or tone to betray her thoughts, then lead the way out to her car.

The ride to the mall was silent, for the most part. They enjoyed each other’s company, Onyx resting in the passenger seat, a hand on Astarte’s lap while she drove.

Willowbend mall was not one she typically visited. The stores catered specifically to Therianthropes and Jūjin including clothing tailored on-demand to accommodate the differing and shifting physiques of the clientele, specialty foods to accommodate the diets, as well as toys for them to play with. The whole gamut of items they could want.

Onyx was aghast. Where ve came from, Jūjin were barely tolerated, not catered to, not treated like equals. This... this was different. It made ver seethe with jealousy. If vis mother had been treated this way, everything would have been different. Vis life would have been different. All of those horrors... could have been avoided.

“Where would you like to start?” her question brought vis focus back to the day’s task.

“A suit, please, as well as shoes, socks, a binder and a gaff,” ve listed, after a moment’s hesitation.

“...One outfit. That’s it?” she expected a much bigger list, especially after the argument over cookware.

Ve looked confused, nervous, not quite scared but approaching it. “Y-yes, I don’t need more than one really. I don’t even need the suit, I just don’t want to be an embarrassment to you, Astarte,” ve timidly responded. Ve wasn’t sure why she was asking, instead of just selecting clothing for ver.

“No. You need at least 5 outfits, so you can match the dress code of wherever we go. Formal, Semi-formal, business formal, business casual and casual. You can pick out the outfits of course, and I won’t constrain you to a gendered presentation, but I need you to have the proper clothing. Especially if you don’t want to embarrass me,” she said firmly, understanding that ve needed the reassurance.

“Yes, owner mine.” Ve stood up straighter and lead the way to the first of many shops.

Ve picked out: three different dress shirts, one black, one tyrian purple, and one cinereous grey; black bootcut slacks, black dress pants, and a black severe asymmetrical ball gown skirt; a tyrian purple Edwardian jacket, a cinereous grey bolero, and a black cardigan. Ve flatly refused any sort of tie as that would hide ver iron collar. In truth, Onyx had no idea what any of the dress codes mentioned were, and she wasn’t inclined to let on that ve was skillfully flouting all of them. Astarte just wanted ver to have good looking clothing that ve would be comfortable in. After having the tailor take measurements and specifying the need for a “tail slit,’’ she paid and they went off to the next shop while the clothing was adjusted.

At the second shop, she pushed ve into picking out two weeks worth of undergarments, including panties, boyshorts, multiple gaffs, two bras, and a binder, after ve tried to get away with only one of each. She started to grasp where the reluctance was coming from after a while. Ve clearly considered clothing a thing for ver, whereas cookware was for serving her. It didn’t matter that ve would be using both for her, so she needed to make it clear that the clothing was how ve was decorating her property. That should fix the issue.

On the way to get vis shoes, she pulled ver aside onto a bench to talk, “Do you know why I’m getting all of these things for you?”

“No. I’m assuming it’s because you feel obligated and that makes me uncomfortable,” Vis reply was honest and open, vulnerable.

“Wrong. I am getting them so that my property, you, are more aesthetically pleasing and functional. It is not out of duty or obligation, just my desire.” She was lying, at least partially. She did feel a sense of moral obligation to provide for ver, as any good master should, but that wasn’t what ve needed to hear. Plus, the clothing did look amazing.

“Oh... Yes Astarte!” ve energetically confirmed her statement, engraving it onto vis heart. Ve was her property, and vis appearance was also her property. Ve would dress as she willed when she willed and would be desired... would be kept. Ve wanted to be kept by an Owner like her, that found value in ver in multiple ways, that cared about vis feelings. Ve stood up straighter, still wary but more physically present in the moment.

“That was more enthusiastic than I expected, pet,” She chuckled slightly.

“I love you. I just. You’ve been giving me a sense of purpose and belonging and it means so much to me,” ve confessed in a near whisper.

“I love you too, dear one.”

She worried about how fast vis attitude shifted but resolved that it would have to be dealt with at a later date. Hell, this was their first day together. The thought of it shocked her a bit. Talk about U-Hauling. By tomorrow, they would be living in domestic bliss... or something. She stood, pulling Onyx up with her, and lead the way to the shoe store.

At this location, ve rather enthusiastically selected a pair of red-soled black Oxfords, two-inch block heels in black, and a pair of Fuck-Me Pumps in purple, which Astarte was certain were not designed to be walked in. Ve agreed, but was determined to succeed, regardless of the intentions of the designer. Astarte was just determined to have them around her shoulders while she was fucking ver.

“Clothes, Underwear, Shoes. That’s everything from this mall, right?” ve inquired as they left the store.

“No. I’m under the impression that there are some more intimate shops here too, so I can get you some ‘party outfits’. Aside from that, are there any supplements you need? For scale and horn health or something?” she wanted a healthy pet more than anything, and honestly didn’t know what to feed a dragon... especially one that cooked for verself.

Supplements? Should I need them? And Party Outfits?” ver mind raced. Community Property: a term, a title that ve was once called when ve was too weak to protect verself. Ve remembered the ‘party outfits’ they put ver in. How ve was trussed and staked out on a short chain, fair game for anyone interested. How they... no no no no no no no. Vis body stilled and breathing slowed, becoming as motionless as ve could possibly manage in an attempt to not be seen.

“Lingerie for us to enjoy privately,” she quickly reassured ver, sensing the rising panic, “You will not be shared with anyone that you don’t agree to, I will not loan you to anyone. I will not make you perform in public unless you agree to it.”

She looked ver over. Ve is so strong to have survived whatever happened to give ver those scars and those traumas, yet so fragile as if one wrong word would shatter vis sense of self.

“Ok, let’s leave those for another day, collect your clothing, and get the license done. The cookware and Ingredients can wait, we will order food tonight, and go out for breakfast tomorrow.” She wasn’t used to cutting her loses, but she wouldn’t hesitate to do so for Onyx.

“Okay, if you are sure,” ve said, with obvious relief.

The clothing was done by the time they returned, and Ve selected a plain black eyepatch from a shelf before going to get changed. Ve came out in the purple dress shirt, bolero, skirt, and Oxfords. A perfectly discordant look that made her hunger at the sight of ver.

“Good. This feels good.” Vis voice came out masculine and dominant for the first time since she collared ver. Ve stood tall, inviolate, and ready to take on the world... or at least, bureaucracy.

The Office of Non-Human Welfare and Rehabilitation was located on the edge of the lake district. It wasn’t a very big building, but it served its purpose of being a communal hub for the governmental needs of the Jūjin and Therianthrope communities, as well as offering ‘daycare’ services for those jūjin that were dependant. Onyx didn’t technically fit into either category, regardless of ver mother, but the office would provide what ve needed.

At the front desk, a white-haired catgirl slept, slumped over a stack of papers. Beside her head was a small sign that read ‘please ring the bell for assistance’ and the aforementioned bell. Seeing her, ve smiled wickedly, like a cat staring at a mouse, or more accurately a dragon staring at a cat. Ve sauntered up, clinked the bell once, and waited. The girl opened up her eyes immediately, slowly raising her head as she surveyed the pair.

“Hello and welcome to the office of non-human welfare, my name is Renée. How can I assist you today?” Her welcome was pleasant but distant, unsure. Ve leaned onto the counter, still smiling and said, “Hello Darlin, I need a pet license. Can you direct us?”

“Of course. I can get the paperwork started here if you wish,” her tone unphased.

“Please.” Ve sat down in a chair in front of the desk, and Astarte joined ver, waiting until she was needed.

“Alright then, to start, I’ll need your name and age, as well as your caregiver’s ID, if you have one.” Nodding to her, Renée continued, “Then I will need your classification, date of transformation, and consent to a magical assessment and physical examination.” She pushed the consent form forwards while waiting for the information.

“Onyx Noon, 28, she is my owner, dragon, Forest night X13,” ver smile only slipped when ve said the date but recovered after a moment while ve signed the form. For her part, Astarte handed over her license but otherwise stayed quiet, feeling her input would be inappropriate.

“Dragon?” Renée repeated, her slightly incredulous tone making it a question. Dragon. That didn’t seem possible. After all, there were no dragon Therianthropes or jūjin, and if there were, it’s unimaginable that one would consent to a collar.

Ve jumped to vis feet snarling aggressively and beginning to lunge before Astarte finally spoke.

“Sit, Onyx,” her voice incredibly firm, she expected to be obeyed without question, and she was.

Ve returned to vis seat as fast as ve left it, still furious, but unmoving.

Renée began to cry softly, whimpering in startlement. She wasn’t sure why Onyx had reacted that way and was too uncertain to move.

“Onyx, she was surprised, she wasn’t insulting you. You are obviously wound up, and we will talk about this later. Right now, you have a choice, behave and we get the license, or we leave and come back when it’s convenient for me.” Astarte spoke in calm, even tones, hating that she had to compel ver, even if ve had wanted it. Instinct. Dragon. She should have clued in earlier. Of course, there would be aggression issues.

Ve pushed down the rage, visibly stepping back from the edge and spoke, “My apologies. If you require proof I can shift into my normal form, and I’ve already signed the consent forms.”

“Yes please.” She sounded meeker, but still sure of herself.

Onyx breathed out, a long rasping sound, then sucked in air slowly, vis form sliding as ve did, features returning to the more bestial and draconic that ve was comfortable with. Pulling off the eyepatch that no longer fit with one of vis long claws, ve asked, “Is this sufficient?”

“Thank you, I appreciate your compliance. If you two will follow me, I’ll take you to the examination room,” she could barely conceal her excitement, fear and shock completely forgotten.

The three walked down a long hallway, past an open door labelled daycare beyond which twenty catgirls were cuddling in a large heap, and turned a corner to walk down a second hall. The examination room at the end of the hall was a strange mix of divination and medical tech, with the exam table set in the middle of a large circle below a huge floating crystal. Beside the circle, a human-presenting woman sat at a desk. She wore a hybrid lab coat, covered in protection runes and sigils of isolation, perfect for working with transformative magics. The only visible sign that she too was non-human was the yellow eyes, out of place on her elegant face. Therianthrope. Shifter, to the mundane, feral to the crude. Their instability of form was considered a weakness, and their animal forms a sign of inferiority. Astarte found an elegance in their forms. Truth.

“Hello, I’m Guen. If you lie down, we can start the assessment and exam. Onyx, Right?” she spoke in a perfunctory manner, her voice at odds with the intensity of her stare. A dragon. A Fucking Dragon. This could add an absurd amount of knowledge to the database. They hadn’t had a new subtype of Jūjin or Therianthrope in years.

“Yes, I’m Onyx,” ve laid onto the table, uncomfortable on the paper cover, and adjusted ver tail until ve could lay flat.

The crystal lowered with a wave from Guen, emanating a red glow that enveloped ver. A readout appeared on the screen. The assessment was a very rough computation of physical and magical strength, as well as a mental health overview. The tech could be used in more detail, but privacy and disability advocates fought hard to restrict the usage as is to consenting non-humans in only a limited capacity. Too easy to weave compulsion when you had the full psyche available to peruse. Too easy to assign guilt based on desire.

“Proficiency in time, summoning and nature magic, complete lack of shielding, enhancement, and defensive magic. Odd,” her tone finally betraying her interest, she stopped for a moment to print the assessment before continuing. “Physically, He’s healthy, despite the severe damage to his human form. Mentally unstable, likely: OSDD, C-PTSD, Gender and Species Dysphoria, Codependency, and BPD. Sounds like a fun ride,” ending her explanation with a smirk.

Onyx twitched hard at each misgendering, each diagnosis, visibly holding back rage and tears.

“What the fuck is wrong with you?” Astarte demanded, raising her voice protectively.

“Hm? I mean, he’s obviously a trans masc designer pet.” Guen’s smirk slipped as she was yelled at, confusion evident in her tone, “The imbalance in magical skills, combined with that mind cocktail gives that away.”

“Ve is mine, and I haven’t pried into vis past, as it’s none of my business. My understanding, however, is that ve chose vis form verself, if not vis mental state. Therefore, I would appreciate it if you would watch your tongue before I let ver tear it out,” she spoke in an icy tone, brooking no debate or refusal, glacial in her strength.

“Oh... Understood. I apologize, Onyx. I drew an incorrect conclusion from the assessment. The examination won’t take long, just need to check for signs of compulsion, and take a blood sample.” Seeming suitably subdued, Guen waited for confirmation before continuing.

“Go ahead,” vis voice rough and wavering, ve sat up on the table. The exam progress was just as quick as she said, involving ve standing and being looked over by Guen wearing a set of spring green lensed glasses that she pulled out of a pocket. Fragments of compulsion littered vis frame, more than she had seen on one person before. And none so messily broken, all clearly torn outwards by ver.

“Astarte, can I talk to you in private for a moment?” She opened a second door to a small office adjacent to the exam room.

The ladies left the room, closing the door behind them, leaving Onyx to wonder what ve had done wrong this time.

“Ok, Doc, what’s up. Your manners were subpar in there, so clearly it must be serious,” her tone worried but determined, Astarte interrogated Guen.

“He... Ve had so many broken compulsions on ver, that if ve was human, someone would be looking at a death sentence. Ve still has one remaining, not counting your consensual bond.” she spoke hesitantly, the words slow to form.

“I need to know,” Astarte was concerned for ver, but unsurprised. The signs kept adding up to a really awful conclusion.

“To live. Just that. I haven’t seen or read about a compulsion like that, and it’s rather troubling.” Guen seemed Ill at ease, no longer intrigued, but instead wanting answers to the confusing sight she witnessed.

Astarte spoke in a distant voice, one that seemed to come from far beyond her, eyes gone black as night, “Loki’s Fetters. It is designed to strip away a slave’s last means of freedom. To force them to live through torture and agony.” The presence of divinity filled the room, a subtle scent of earth and rot, a cool breeze that pierced through bone, sounds diminished but echoing. Just as quickly as Hela had come upon her, the goddess left. She wasn’t one to linger or welcome discussion and debate.

“Okaaay. I’m going to pretend that didn’t happen, and accept the answer given.” Guen wasn’t paid enough for this. Before the Return, she was just a lab tech, and her pay still reflected that thirty years later, despite the added responsibilities of working with other non-humans.

“Probably for the best. Is there any other paperwork that we need to do or just the blood sample?” Astarte was a bit abashed, but also wanting to get Onyx home. It had been a long day, and they both deserved some rest.

“Just the sample and photographs, then you will be good to go,” Guen replied, leading the way back into the exam room.

“I’m sorry,” ve said the moment they re-entered, certain ve was at fault in some way. Ve still sat on the exam table, unmoved from where ve was set, looking despondent.

12