Onyx's First Summoning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Don’t worry. There is no issue. She’ll take the samples, then we’ll get the pictures taken and we are good to go.” her firm voice calmed ver, settling the nerves that had begun to tense and coil. Inside she felt as tense as ve had looked. She would not ask about the compulsion, but the knowledge weighed heavily on her mind.

The samples were quick, scarlet blood flowing into the vials like a geyser releasing its fury. Guen casted a minor healing to seal the wounds over, then grabbed the camera, motioning at the wall for ver to stand at. She took one picture, then asked Onyx to shift back to human-presenting. As a Therianthrope, she was very aware that looking human was not the same as being human. It’s how the government got away with not giving her a raise in years. The two tier citizenship system implemented in the years after the Return was designed to protect real humans first and foremost.

“Okay. Everything is great. If you head back up front, your License will be at the desk.” One of the first magics developed in X0, before the dust even settled or the Syrum was created, delivery magic made data transfer instantaneous, regardless of network or signal strength. With this, the government prioritized the registration of non-humans, it was dealt with in a matter of minutes once the application was filed.

Stopping at the desk to wake Renée up once again to grab the license cards out of the printer, they headed home, the day’s trials now complete.

“Owner mine?”, Onyx asked, breaking the silence carefully. Astarte has asked for quiet on the drive to give her time to think, and ve wasn’t quite sure if she was ready for ver to speak. The silence stretched between them for a long moment, filling the space between them on the couch.

She seemed to start, eyes blinking slowly as she returned from her contemplation, “Yes, Wyrmling?” She answered with as much warmth and love she could muster.

Vis cheeks flushed, the skin nearly matching the scales that coated them. Wyrmling? Ve had never been given a pet name before that reflected vis identity. It made ver feel safe, protected, at home.

Astarte watched the reaction with great interest, pleased that her assessment was correct. She reached out, and pulled ver close, vis wings opening to wrap around her as she embraced ver. They held each other like that, wrapped around in a jumble of arms and legs and wings and tail for a while before she spoke again, not releasing ver, “You did excellent today, despite your outburst. I am pleased with my decision to keep you.”

The odd sound that came out of vis throat was something between a yip and a squeak. She really needed a word for the sound. She wanted ver to make it a lot more, after all.

“Thank you, Astarte. I’m sorry I caused a scene. It’s just... I don’t know how to react to those that are not my superiors or my inferiors. I default to asserting dominance however I can, as it feels safer,” ve tried to explain while nuzzled into her breasts.

“It’s alright. That makes sense. How about this. As my pet, you are dominant over everyone I am dominant to and submissive to everyone I am. If there is an exception, I will let you know.” She set the basis for vis interactions with others with a few short words, smoothing over a lot of potential drama before they could begin.

Onyx absorbed the rule easily, happy to accept her words as fact. Ve was her property. Ve would obey instructions. Vis appearance was hers to decide. Ve was dominant to all that she was and submissive to all that she was. Such incredibly simple rules, ve could obey without effort. All it takes is absolute trust in her, and ve had that from the moment she collared ver. Perhaps it was odd for ver to have absolute trust in anyone, especially with vis history of abuse, but Astarte felt different. Like ve belonged with her, regardless of what happens in the future. Vis fate was to be with her, here, and it made everything that came before that much easier to cope with.

“Thank you, Owner mine. Thank you for being you.”

“Honey, you make me happy, and I want to make you happy. That’s how relationships work.”

They continued cuddling for an hour before they both started feeling hungry, talking about the music they like, or more accurately, Astarte suggesting artists for them to listen to together. Ve hadn’t heard much modern music, and the genres had only gotten more intense since the Return.

Dinner was delivery pizza, ham, jalapenos, feta, and pineapple, a flavour they decided on together. It wasn’t much of a debate, as they both loved pineapple, Astarte insisted on the feta, and Onyx was craving spicy food. She considered getting two pizzas at first but figured that it was worth seeing how their taste combined. They watched some TV while munching, avoiding the news and reality shows, settling instead on classic cartoons from her childhood.

“So, we need to decide on living arrangements. I have a guest bedroom that is your room now, but you can sleep in either room at your discretion each night unless I specify otherwise. The room is currently bare and I want you to personalize it. I think it’s important for you to have a space that is explicitly yours, so I will not go into the room unless you request it of me. I make good money and you don’t have to work, however, you need to occupy your time in some manner while I’m at work. If you choose, you can work, to pay for whatever hobbies or things you want. I will be providing you with an allowance as well, either way.”

“Yes, Owner mine. I... I don’t know how to decorate, but I want to do that. I, umm, would like to sleep in your room tonight, please.” It seemed like every interaction with her made ver care more about pleasing her. She wanted ver to be happy, and ve wanted the same for her. “I don’t understand why you would provide me with an allowance since I’m your property. Isn’t it redundant to give me money?”

Astarte thought for a moment, searching for the best way to explain to ver. “Having you personalize a space allows me insight into you, as well as demonstrating your capacity for organization. This will allow me to enjoy you better. I want you to be more than a tool. I want you to be a companion that I can rely on in good times and bad. I want you to own things, as you are to be to me, as my left hand is to my body. I would not begrudge my hand the right to warmth, and I won’t resent giving you the luxuries I can afford.”

“I understand. I appreciate you explaining. I would like a few days to settle here before personalizing anything... if that’s alright with you.”

“Tomorrow, we need to buy cookware and ingredients, as I work for the following five days. Once we are done that, you can have some time to acclimate. I want you to write a list of things you want, even if it’s vague ideas, so we can go shopping again on my next days off. In the meantime, while I’m at work, the house is yours to roam wherever I just require that you ask before rearranging anything.”

“That sounds wonderful. Can... can I have paper and pens, so I can study your tomes? My access was rather limited previously, so my knowledge is narrow in focus.”

“Definitely. I would also appreciate learning from you, Wyrmling. I haven’t studied any time or nature magic, and clearly I could stand to brush up on my summoning,” she laughed as she finished that thought. How much different her life was not even twenty-four hours ago. How different it could have been if ve hadn’t been the one to answer the summons.

“It would be my honour to instruct you, Owner mine.” The thought of teaching pleased ver in a way ve couldn’t quite describe. Better than most sex, perhaps, sex with Astarte was definitely the best ve had had, and Onyx planned on having a lot more if she was up for it.


12