Oonagh & Legolas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am your whore, do whatever you want with me", Oonagh yelled, her voice ragged with desire as she craned and arched her back against him, and begged again for more.

Oonagh moaned as he grabbed her by the hips, pulling her up off the ground as he rammed into her with a fierce and relentless force. When it was over, she fell asleep immediately, dreaming she was back home in her bed, yet still being pounded on all fours by the Uruk's throbbing mast.

As Oonagh was taken to the dark fortress, she could feel the Uruk's eyes on her, taking in her now fully naked form with a sense of ownership. She shuddered at the thought of being a permanent captive in Burock's quarters, but at the same time, she couldn't deny the arousal that coursed through her body at the thought of being completely at his mercy.

Upon arriving at the fortress, Oonagh was led to a small, dimly lit room, where the Uruk Hai waits for her. He was seated on a throne of sorts, his muscular form looming over her as he regarded her with a hungry gaze. His name, she had learned, is Burock, and he is a high ranking officer among the Uruks and a renowned warrior.

Without a word, Burock reached out and grabbed Oonagh by the arm, pulling her towards him as he stood up from his throne. Oonagh felt a wave of electric pleasure as he pressed his body against hers, his hard muscles pressing into her soft flesh as he claimed her once again.

And as Burock took her in his arms, Oonagh knew that she was his.

Oonagh sat on the cold stone floor of her cell in the dark fortress, her body fully exposed and her hands tied behind her back. She was not allowed to wear clothes for the entirety of her time here. She had been in Burock's quarters for over a month. Sounds of ""Fuck me!! Ich bin deine hure! (I'm your whore!!)"rang through the fortress multiple times daily, accompanied by the loud pounding and clapping of her beautiful round cheeks.

But she missed Legolas every day. She thought of him often, wondering if he would ever find and save her.

One day she heard the sound of hooves and the clash of weapons in front of the cell.

She turned and saw him through the bars, clad in resplendent green armor and bow in hand. She called out to him, "Legolas, my dear, was so afraid that I would never see you again!"

He smiled at her and said, "Don't worry, my love. From now on I will always find you and protect you" He drew his sword and began banging the bars to free her.

Oonagh watched in awe at his skilled swordplay. She had always known he was a skilled warrior, but seeing him in action was truly breathtaking. Burock was a formidable opponent, but Legolas slew him with ease, casually and clinically.

Finally, with a loud clang, the bars of her cell fell to the ground and Oonagh was free. She ran to Legolas and threw herself into his arms, tears of joy streaming down her face.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she sobbed. "I thought I would never see you again"

Legolas hugged her tight and whispered in her ear, "I will always protect you from now on, my treasure. You will never again be in danger, as long as you are with me"

Oonagh's mind was in turmoil as she looked at Legolas. She had been profoundly attracted to Burock. But now, as she gazed upon his corpse, she saw him for what he truly was: a hideous, revolting creature. She realized that the feelings of attraction she experienced towards Burrock were not her own - but the result of some dark magic that had been cast on her.

But that did not rid her of her feelings of shame and disgust.

Legolas, however, did not know that Oonagh had been under a spell or that she had done anything wrong. From his perspective, she was a guiltless victim who had been taken against her will. He looked at her with compassion in his eyes and said, "Everything's fine now, Oonagh. I am here to rescue you and bring you home."

Oonagh's heart filled with gratitude and relief as she listened to Legolas's words. She knew that she was safe now, and that she would be able to return home with him. She threw herself into his arms, sobbing with joy and gratitude. "Oh, Legolas,", she cried. "Please forgive me for hurting you."

Legolas held her tightly, kissing the top of her head. "There is nothing to forgive, my love", he said softly. "You are innocent. Let's go home now and leave this behind us."

Oonagh nodded, still crying, and allowed Legolas to lead her out of the dark fortress and back home, where they could finally be together and start a new life.

Oonagh watched, again in awe, as Legolas fought the Uruks with ease, his sword glinting in the dim light of the dark fortress as he dispatched them one by one. She had always known he was skilled with a bow, but she had never seen him in hand-to-hand combat before. She realized with a start that he was even more powerful and formidable than she had ever imagined.

As Legolas finished off the last Uruk and turned back to her, she felt a surge of pride and affection for him. He had risked his life to save her, and had proven himself to be a true warrior. She knew that she was lucky to have him in her life, and she vowed to never take him for granted again.

"Thank you, Legolas," she said, tears streaming down her face. "You are my savior and my hero. I love you"

Legolas smiled at her and said, "It's a joy to protect you, my love. Let's get out of here and go home."

Oonagh nodded, and took Legolas's hand as they made their way out of the dark fortress and back into the light of day.

Oonagh and Legolas arrived back in Mirkwood to a hero's welcome. The people threw flowers and cheered as they rode through the streets, grateful for their bravery in defeating the Uruk-hai and rescuing Oonagh.

Oonagh felt a sense of relief wash over her as they entered the castle. She had never been so happy to be home. Legolas helped her dismount and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her deeply.

"I love you, Oonagh," he whispered in her ear.

"I love you too, Legolas," she replied, tears of joy streaming down her face.

They spent the rest of the day celebrating with their friends and family, eating, drinking, and dancing the night away. Oonagh knew that she had Legolas to thank for her safe return. She knew that she was lucky to have found such a loving and brave partner, and she was grateful to be able to spend the rest of her days by his side.

12