Ooo, Ooo, Bitchy Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poor old Paula, Jenny thought. Forever her stooge. Their relationship had always been framed by the imbalance in their looks. Paula wasn't unattractive but neither was she pretty and her body was what you'd call 'ho hum', shortish, a bit dumpy, no tits to speak of. She possessed none of the X factor which Jenny had. It made Paula insecure and kind of over-accommodating in the friendship. They never discussed the matter, of Jenny's good looks and sex appeal, but it was always there and Jenny secretly revelled in it. It was most welcome, as a highly attractive woman, to have a 'no competition' friend like Paula. The dynamic suited Jenny very well. It fostered a pleasant sensation of effortless superiority. She overshadowed Paula without even trying, she knew she did, and she knew that Paula knew. This bled into their manner with each other, Paula deferential, ingratiating, Jenny carelessly assertive and confident. It had become baked-in over the years.

They'd met at college, thrown together as roommates. Little chance they'd have become friends otherwise given the stark difference in looks and personality. But you have to get on with your roommate and they did get on pretty well. There were tensions, though, and these mainly revolved around boys. Paula received little to no attention from them and as a consequence feigned a lack of interest, something Jenny saw right through. She intuited the truth, that Paula would love to be more active in this regard, was depressed about having no sex life, but didn't want to admit it. This was convenient for Jenny. It meant she didn't have to hide her own prodigious success with boys. Of course if she wanted to spare Paula's feelings she would have played it all down, but there was no compelling need to. She knew Paula wouldn't complain because complaining would imply she cared and she was pretending.

Thus was Paula Robbins hoist by her own petard. Sexually frustrated, unable to get laid, also unable to tell her sex siren roommate that she didn't appreciate getting chapter and verse on her own innumerable campus conquests. Jenny duly had a ball rubbing it in. Knowing full well how it damaged Paula's spirits and confidence, she flaunted her lurid and complicated affairs of the heart. She'd chat to Paula incessantly about it. How this boy had said he fancied her but she wasn't keen, how this other boy had asked her out yet again even though she'd already said no, how she was torn between two particular boys who were both dreamboats and both very into her, but she just couldn't decide, what did Paula think? Here, she had pics, which one did Paula think was the best looking? Absolutely taunting the poor girl. Meanwhile Paula, to Jenny's enormous inner amusement, would pretend to be all cool about it, casually interested, fine to have a girly gossip about Jenny's boy issues, not at all jealous. As if!

All this 'boy' chat, galling as it was, was not Paula's only problem. As well as hearing about her roommate's overflowing love life she saw plenty of it too. It was not a big room they shared, their respective beds only a small distance apart, so when Jenny brought someone back to spend the night Paula was right there too, a reluctant non-participating witness to the action.

Jenny often brought guys back. Unbeknownst to Paula she made a point of it, telling the horny boys keen to take her home that she'd rather they went back to hers. I thought you had a roommate, Jen? Oh she won't mind. Boys would usually be ok with it. They simply wanted to fuck the gorgeous Jennifer Gonzalez. The roommate not minding was of course the official position. The hapless Paula was locked into this pretence of being chilled and not jealous. However what Jenny actually meant when she said this, what was going on in her head, was ok so I have a roommate who is desperate for dick but the poor thing never gets any because she isn't pretty like me, therefore wouldn't it be kinda wicked to take this boy back to the room and shag his brains out in the bed right next to her.

Having deduced she could get away this shit Jenny ran riot. She loved having sex with boys and got a bitchy extra buzz knowing Paula was stewing, unhappy and alone, in the bed alongside. Paula would pretend to be asleep but Jenny knew her poor roommate was being tortured by every groan, moan, giggle and grunt. It's so wonderful to be me, she'd think, as she writhed around in her bed with some hunk, whispering 'let's make some noise, baby, don't worry about her'.

Boy: 'Oh god, Jenny, yeah, oh sweet jesus that's good, you're a star, baby, you're a star, that feels amazing, keep doing that baby, please keep doing that, I am so fucking hard for you, Jen, I wanna fuck you all night, I want you so so much baby, you are so fucking hot, get ready for my cock baby, I can't stand it no more, I'm gonna fuck you so hard, I'm gonna fuck you till you scream.'

Jenny, even louder: 'Ooo yeah baby, c'mon honey I want you inside me right now, I want your big hard cock, ooo baby yeah, feels so fucking good, that is just heaven baby, fuck me honey keep fucking me, don't stop, I love it, I fucking love it, keep pumping me baby, I'm nearly there, I'm so fucking close, c'mon baby, oh god oh god oh god, YEAH!, mmm, oh baby, that was just the best.'

Such was the soundtrack of many a long lonely night for poor Paula Robbins.

So long as Jenny came back after she'd gone to bed Paula was at least partially spared, it was all noises and shadows and silhouettes, but every so often Jenny would return, guy in tow, a bit earlier and they'd 'hang out' for a while in the room, playing music, drinking, joking around, semi-ignoring Paula. Soon they'd forget her altogether and start getting properly sexy, smooching heavily, fumbling at each others clothes, doing this right in front of Paula until she excused herself to go to bed. At which point Jenny would ask if it was ok to keep the lights on since she and the boy were still partying. 'Sure' Paula would feel compelled to say.

'Thanks. And don't mind us,' Jenny would tell her, winking at the boy. Cue more sexy stuff between Jenny and the boy before they move over to her bed for some serious raunch. Jenny proceeds to have sex with all the trimmings with this boy on top of the duvet with the lights still on, giving poor Paula the choice of watching a live porno show starring a great looking boy and her gorgeously pretty roommate or turning away and burying her head under the covers. She'd opt for the latter, of course, but despite herself would end up snatching peeks, feeling just about crazed with envy. Jenny would catch some of those peeks, Paula looking, and she loved it when that happened. There she'd be, straddled on some dreamboat of a naked boy, his thick hard cock up her warm slippery cunt, his hands caressing her breasts, approaching her climax, and she'd glance across and see poor Paula perving. This is so deliciously unfair, Jenny would think. I'm pretty and can have as much sex as I want, she isn't, so she can't have any, and she's reduced to that. I bet she hates me.

The morning afters, they weren't so great for Paula either. In fact they were the pits. She's jaded and jittery after not much sleep on account of the action in the next door bed, and there is Jenny and some hunk lying entwined, sleeping soundly in post coital bliss. Paula would get up and sneak around, try to get dressed and out before they stir but sometimes they'd wake up and that is foiled. 'Hey, Paula, what's happening?,' Jenny says, 'let's at least have a coffee before you rush off'. Paula's heart sinks as she goes 'um, ok, I'll put the kettle on'. Jenny says great, she'll have a quick shower, and off she goes to do that. In the process she 'accidentally' knocks her duvet all the way off her bed leaving Paula to gaze helplessly upon on a hot guy in all his naked glory. Jenny would sometimes have told the boy the score, that she likes to torment Paula in this way, in which case he just grins at Paula and stretches lazily, doesn't even bother covering himself. One time, with this particularly sexy guy called Brad, it went a bit further.

'Hi there Paula,' Brad says, openly flaunting his nakedness at her. 'Jenny's told me so much about you.' Paula is a heady mix of embarrassed, anxious, tantalised and excited. The excitement is about to go stratospheric. 'It's ok, honey, look at my cock if you want,' says Brad. Paula is. She can't help herself. She's drooling. He's a fantastic looking boy and his cock looks as yummy as all the rest. 'Do you wanna touch it?' Brad asks. 'C'mon, Jen will be an eternity in the shower, she always is. Come play with me'. Paula hesitates but oh god why not. What a gorgeous boy, all naked, right there before her on the bed. Why for once can't she have a little bit of what her roommate gets to have the whole time? She goes shyly to Brad and reaches for his cock, beside herself with desire and anticipation.

'Don't you wanna kiss a little first?' Brad suddenly says, stopping her hand about a centimetre from its target. Paula nods, quite unable to speak. 'Well I'd like it too,' says big hunky Brad. 'Let's kiss and then move on from there. Look, see how hard I'm getting for you.' Paula has seen. Oh god has she seen. 'You know what, honey, I think we should go all the way and fuck. Jen will be ages, trust me,' says Brad. Paula's heart is jumping out of her chest. This is the most thrilling thing that's ever happened to her. She can hardly believe it. She's wet too, very wet. Paula hasn't had a shag her entire time at college. She wants this sexy boy and his big hard cock so so bad. Brad leans towards her, eyes melting. Paula readies herself for a long awaited slice of what she needs so desperately. The touch of his lips, a long long kiss, then his soft endearments as he takes charge and leads her to the promised land. Unfortunately the next voice she hears is Jenny's.

'What the fuck are you doing?'

She has returned and looks none too happy. Brad seems fairly unperturbed by this development but Paula is a total state. The cup has been dashed from the lips, which is bad enough, but what's worse is she looks like the worst sort of slut, fooling around with her friend's guy while she was in the shower. She apologizes profusely to Jenny. Jenny hears her out but says she can't just forget something like this. She thought they were friends. She asks Paula to make herself scarce for a while because she needs time to think and also talk to Brad. Paula says ok it's the least she can do and maybe her and Jenny can talk later. Jenny says sure but right now piss off.

Once Paula has gone, almost in tears, Brad looks at Jenny and Jenny looks at Brad, silence reins for a moment, then they corpse up like a pair of hyenas. 'Oh my fucking god, perfect,' says Jenny, still giggling. Brad grins like the bastard he is. 'You were right, Jen, she is so gagging for it. You should have seen her salivating at my cock. I really fucking messed with her just like you said. Poor girl. You are fucking sick, Jenny Gonzalez, you know that? And the stupid cow ends up apologizing to YOU. Unbelievable!' Jenny does the wickedest grin. 'Yeah that was the icing on the cake. She'll just have to slave her way back into my good books now, baby, won't she? Next time maybe it's breakfast in bed. She can listen to us fuck all night and and then fix us bagels and coffee. You can have your head between my legs when she brings it and I'll have her stand there with the tray until you finish. Oh god can you imagine!'

The period after the legendary 'Paula tries to steal Jenny's boyfriend' incident was particularly tough for Paula and the most enormous fun for Jenny. With Paula stricken with guilt Jenny was able to indulge some of her more sadistic impulses. For days she toyed with Paula, pretending still to be hurt but trying to be magnanimous, being nice to her one moment, 'S'ok, I get it, Brad led you on, I know,' and mean the next, 'Jesus I still can't believe what you did, you'd better fucking behave the next time I bring a guy back.' This latter eliciting the desired 'I will, Jen, I promise,' from the abject Paula. It was a promise she would come to regret making.

Breakfast in bed with Brad did not occur since Jenny dumped him soon afterwards. However the idea was too sweet not to execute. Jenny found a good-looking boy called Tom who was up for doing it. So one Saturday Jenny and this Tom guy spent the whole morning in bed with Paula captive in the room. After she'd fixed them breakfast she still wasn't allowed to go. 'You promised you'd behave, didn't you? Ok so stick around for a while and look after me and Tom here.' The cowed Paula mumbled ok, trying to hide her distress. Jenny smiled graciously. 'Just this one time, sweetie, you know, to make up for before. And try and cheer up for fuck's sake.' Then, like an utter bitch, she giggled and added, 'just pretend you're my maid ok'. This had Tom in stitches. 'Hey mine too, Jen. Don't forget me.'

Jenny giggled again. 'Yeah, you too. Of course. But I give the orders.'

She then went to town rather. Telling Paula to stand by the bed she started playing with Tom's cock, got it fully erect before looking gleefully up at Paula. 'Hey you're not gonna try and grab it again, are you?' Paula's face went bright red. 'No, Jen,' she muttered. Jenny nodded approvingly. 'That's good, that's good. Cos this is all mine and I want it inside me. I can't get enough cock, you know me. You should try it yourself sometime, Pauls. It might loosen you up a bit. Anyway, look, me and Tom are gonna fuck again now, ok. You can stand there and watch or you can clean the room. It's up to you.' Paula said she'd rather clean the room. 'Good call,' said Jenny. 'I'll fuck Tom while you service the room. My maid for the morning, see? It's easy!'

Paula set about her task while Jenny and Tom busied themselves getting carnal in bed. When they'd finished Jenny called Paula over and pointed at Tom's boxers which were lying on the floor by the bed. 'Can you pick those up please, sweetie, and put them with the rest of his stuff? Paula, feeling overpowered by the situation, obeyed. 'And no sniffing,' Jenny giggled, piling it on. Oh my god, this is amazing, she thought. Paula is so fucking pathetic. Let's carry on this shit all morning. Which she did. No, these were not the most enjoyable hours of Paula Robbins' time at college by a long chalk.

Nor was the night, shortly afterwards, when Jenny came back with two boys and had them play a drinking game, loser to go home, winner gets to fuck Jenny. At the end of it, Jenny said because she was feeling so horny she'd changed her mind and they could both stay the night. She would fuck them both, she giggled, her bed was just about big enough for a threesome. Unless one of them would like to have sex with Paula instead? Ah, that's a hard no then. 'Sorry Pauls,' she said, 'both the guys want me. Looks like you've struck out again. I did try.'

Paula went and curled up in a foetal position under her duvet. Jenny called out 'goodnight, sweetie,' in a superior dismissive tone and then took the boys to bed. It was twenty years ago now, and Jennifer Gonzalez had had a bucket of great sex in that time, but this remained for her right at the top of the list. Fucking these two hunky guys, enjoying the both of them noisily and salaciously right under the nose of her poor, sexually deprived roommate, this had been so so horny. She must have had about a dozen orgasms.

She still thought of it from time to time, wet between the legs at the memory. She was sure Paula still thought about it too, albeit with starkly different feelings. The poor girl. She must have felt the lowest of the low that night. Jenny wondered if she'd ever told Martin about it. Almost certainly not, she thought. It's not the sort of thing you'd want your husband to know, is it? Still he'd know about it soon enough, wouldn't he? Jenny planned to relate some titillating stories about herself when they met, it would only feed his obsession, and she would start with this one.

Back then however, at college, she was sensitive enough to realize she'd gone too far with these latest excesses. Paula had stopped talking to her and Jenny couldn't really blame her. She needed to apologize to Paula, and have Paula believe it, if they were to remain friends. And Jenny did want to remain friends. So she apologized and she made it an all singing all dancing proper one. She also promised there'd be no more of such behaviour. Paula accepted the olive branch and came out of her sulk. The two girls agreed that they should stop being roommates, since their social lives were so poles apart, but would still be friends. Which is what happened. Jenny quickly found another place to live, and there was no more fucking in the room in the meantime, and they did stay friends. All the way from then to now. Maybe forever.

***

Shortly after her first 'date' with Martin Robbins we rejoin the delectable Jennifer Gonzalez in a buzzy bar. She's having an afterwork drink with Paul Browning, the young trainee selected to take over from Rob as her lover. Paul is in suit and tie, very smart, and Jenny is looking ravishing in a short red dress. She's showing oodles of leg and several men in the vicinity are shooting longing glances her way. As she chats to Paul she is casually prickteasing these other guys with her legs, crossing, recrossing, dress riding high on her thighs, one shoe half off and dangling precariously. Paul knows what she's up to and he's fine with it. Likes it actually. The shmucks can knock themselves silly ogling at Jenny, he's the guy who's with her.

Hooking Paul had gone swimmingly. He needed no persuasion whatsoever when Jenny indicated she was 'available'. She'd asked him to work late on something and bring it to her office. When he came in with it, Jenny smiled and said thanks, just put it over there, and now what she really wanted from Paul was 'something else'. The glint in her eye and her beckoning finger rendered further conversation superfluous and there wasn't any. They'd fucked right there on the carpet, fast and furious, and they'd been fucking almost non-stop ever since, a couple of times again at work, which was a blast, but usually now at Jenny's apartment for which she'd given him a key.

It was a thousand Christmases at once for Paul Browning. He'd dropped Belinda, his girlfriend of two years, like a hot rock. Did it the very next day. There were tears and remonstrations, Belinda had thought Paul was the one, she'd been harbouring thoughts of marriage and kids one day, but you know, no contest, Paul was now fucking the superhot Jennifer Gonzalez and he could hardly believe his luck. She was a million miles sexier than Belinda and also a partner and his department head where he worked. Jennifer Gonzalez was a goddess. The very definition of the unattainable object of desire. Every guy at work fantasised about her but none nursed any illusions it could be more than that.

Ok, she flirted a fair bit, especially with some of the better looking guys, and she was quite the temptress with her outfits, the short skirts, the figure hugging dresses, the verging-on-unprofessional tops, so yeah she was shit-hot and very obviously knew it, but she was a shit-hot lawyer too, smart and serious, and, let's remember, a partner with hire and fire powers at the firm, so, you know, it was 'look don't touch' as far as Paul and the rest of them were concerned. Now he was actually fucking her! And oh boy the reality lived up to the hype. The woman was something else between the sheets. Talk about knowing what a guy wants. If this was what a seventeen year age gap meant for your sex life, bring it on.

Of course he had known he was a favourite of hers, the way she'd joke around with him rather more than with the others, plus how she liked to blatantly tease him, perching on his desk for their frequent little chats, flaunting her lovely legs. With the sort of hemlines Jenny favoured this was tantalizing in the extreme, as she well knew. 'Excite the young trainee' was the game and Paul was happy to play. Jenny clearly wanted him to stare at her legs, cock swelling in his pants, so he did, and oh fucking yeah it did. He'd often need to beetle off to the bathroom for an urgent wank straight afterwards, a revelation he was making to her now in the bar, much to Jenny's amusement.