Oops!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you coming, or not?" Barb looked at Jerry and couldn't wait to see him naked. Alex got up and quickly paid the bill. His wife and Jerry were locked in an intimate kiss as they stood waiting for the elevator. Alex wasn't used to seeing his wife kissing another man, as it was highly discouraged at the club.

"Alex, thank you so much for introducing me to your sexy little wife," Jerry said, he had his big hand planted firmly on Barb's ass.

The elevator car dinged as the door opened.

"I'm happy that you guys are getting along," Alex said as the three of them piled into the compartment.

"This really was a great idea babe," his wife said, as she draped herself across Jerry's body. Alex could practically smell how excited his wife was. The two of them were kissing once again as the elevator started moving. Jerry had his hand up Barb's skirt, with her cute little ass exposed, it was easy to see that she wasn't wearing any panties.

Once in the room, Barb excused herself to the bathroom leaving the men alone for a few seconds.

"Alex, you sure you can handle this?" Jerry took his shirt off and exposed his well built chest.

"Yes... I'm sure..." Alex gulped. He was feeling very nervous.

"I don't want any trouble out of you, ok?" Jerry pointed at the weak man. "Now go sit in the corner and shut the fuck up. If you say anything to mess this up I'm gonna kick your ass!"

"Yes, of course, no problem," Alex rushed over and took a seat in the far corner of the room. Jerry turned off the light so as not to be so noticeable. He sat down on the bed and waited patiently for Barb to emerge.

"Are you ready?" The glowing red haired woman said, strutting out of the bathroom wearing a matching set of red lace lingerie. The tiny bra barely contained her oversized tits. Barb's long legs and tight ass were accentuated by the sexy g-string.

"Aw, fuck yeah baby," Jerry stood up and held the pale skinned woman.

"My God, look at all these muscles!" Barb had never been with a man so well built. His skin almost felt hot to the touch.

"Not so bad yourself," Jerry loved Barb's fit body and fiery red hair. He couldn't wait to get her naked.

The two of them came together as Jerry started things off by kissing Barbara. The hot wife responded enthusiastically. The brutish man took control as they got on the bed and began to make out. Alex's heart was racing as he watched his own personal sex show.

"Mmmmm, baby, squeeze my tits," Jerry's hand began to wander under her top and soon found her hard nipples.

"Damn you got some fine ass titties," Barb loved the attention and responded by working her hand down towards his crotch. She had a pretty good idea that the handsome man was packing something huge in there.

"Anxious one, aren't ya?"

Jerry slid his hand between her legs and began to work on her crotch. He was rubbing her clit over the red lace fabric.

"I am, ohhhhh, yessss," she moaned.

This was getting Barbara very hot and horny. She was obviously in season and needed to be bred by the most superior male available.

Lucky for her, the short sighted husband had accidentally planned this adventure during the height of her cycle. His lovely wife was almost positively ovulating which only increased her need for deep sexual pleasure. Her body simply demanded that they do what nature had intended.

"This pussy is so fuckin wet, you ready for my dick?" Jerry asked rhetorically, he could sense that this woman was in heat and he had every intention to seed her. It was his God given duty as the alpha male to impregnate as many women as possible. He already had eight kids with five different women that he knew of. Barb would be no different from the rest as another man would have to fill in and raise his child for him.

Her weak and submissive husband could only watch. Jerry was going to shoot his cum as deep as possible to all but guarantee fertilization of her waiting egg. He would definitely fuck her at least a few more times insuring that he had successfully planted his seed. He might even consider putting her into his regular rotation if he felt like she was good enough. The big titted slut was certainly sexy enough to keep him interested.

"Yes baby, I want you inside of me!" She cooed. By now Barb wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Her hands were shaking as she was about to see if he proved that the stereotype was real.

"And I want to be inside you, go on now," he said, encouraging her to continue. Nervously, she unzipped his pants and began to undo his belt.

"Let me help you baby," Jerry got off the bed and dropped his pants. He stood there proudly wearing nothing more than a tiny pair of black satin briefs. The bulge created by the monster beneath was enormous.

"Oh my God, I gotta see what's in there!" Barbara slid off the bed and dropped to her knees. Her bright green eyes were wide as she stared at his erection bulging through his shorts.

"Go on now, don't be shy," Jerry said. She carefully took his underwear down and out sprang what appeared to be the biggest cock she had ever seen. The angry looking thing was as long as her forearm and it was bent in the middle. His cock was so big and intimidating. Reaching up she held the almost purple-black cock. He was so thicker and longer that Alex's and he was uncircumcised.

"Jerry, it's incredible." Barb said, appreciating the weight of the massive appendage. Even holding it with both hands there was still a substantial amount sticking out.

"It likes you too baby, now give it some love. You've had me hard all night," Jerry put his hand on the back of Barb's head and guided her closer to him.

Barb loved sucking dick and had probably sucked off a dozen or more guys over the years. She prided herself on her ability to make any man cum with her mouth and swallow every last drop. Alex didn't know it, but she had actually sucked quite a few dicks during their marriage, including his brother and father.

"I don't know if I can! I've never seen anything quite like it before." The biggest cock she had seen up until now was probably Alex's boss. He had cornered her at the company Christmas party last year and whipped out his plump eight inch cock.

The dominant executive wasn't nearly as thick as Jerry, but he came buckets which Barb loved. Since then she had probably sucked him off a half dozen times or so, usually while her husband was in the next room.

In fact she had visited him just the other day after seeing Paul. Barb drove to her husband's office under the false pretense of saying hello. Of course he was happy to see her, but he was heading into a meeting.

Stripping off her overcoat the sexy housewife strutted into the bosses office to get what she really came for. Luckily he wasn't at all concerned about wearing protection as the two of them fucked hard and fast ending with him pumping her cunt full of thick cum. Barb came so hard as she felt him emptying his balls deep inside her womb. Fortunately the diaphragm stayed in place creating a barrier that even his very powerful sperm could not cross.

"Just take your time, I know you can do this." Barb held his swollen nuts in her hand as she pointed the drooling tip toward her mouth. Jerry had enormous testicles too. She couldn't help but wonder how much cum he was capable of producing.

She carefully opened her mouth and started to tongue the drooling tip. He was so hard that it almost pulsated as she began to nibble at it.

"Stop teasing me, and suck that fucking cock!" Finally she took it into her mouth. It felt weird at first, never having an uncut cock in her mouth. It tasted salty and different.

"Mmmm, I love sucking you, but I really want you to fuck me," Barb said a few minutes later. She had managed to choke down more than half of his long cock. She would have loved to finish him off with her mouth but her body craved something more.

"I'm ready too baby," Jerry was sliding his cock back and forth between her massive tits as she kneeled in front of him.

"Oh shit, I almost forgot!" Barbara sprang up as she remembered that she needed to put in her diaphragm.

"Damn baby, hurry up!" Jerry said as she walked into the bathroom. He looked over at Alex who was still silently sitting in the dark with his pants bunched around his ankles.

"Just a few seconds, I promise," Jerry nodded as he got into the bed.

"Hear that whiteboy? I'm about ready to give your woman something you never could!" Jerry said as the door closed. Alex's penis was so hard it was aching.

"Shit, I gotta hurry!" Barbara's knees were weak and her panties were soaked. She swiped her dripping snatch as she dropped her panties down. Then she grabbed her makeup kit. She quickly found the tube of spermicide and her diaphragm case. When she opened the plastic case her heart dropped as she immediately noticed that there was nothing inside.

"Oh, FUCK!" Barb just remembered that she had taken it out earlier that day to get it ready for tonight. She had rinsed it out after fucking Alex's boss two more times in her marriage bed. She let it air dry on the counter next to the toilet. Somehow she must have left it there. Damn, what was she going to do?

"Shit, shit, shit!" Barb grumbled as she looked to make sure. Then she noticed that the tube of spermicide had expired and dried up.

She checked Alex's toiletry bag, no condoms in there either!

"GOD... damn!" Barb quickly tried doing the math to figure out where she was in her cycle. Well, today is the seventh and she just finished her period on the first.

Barb was very regular and was very aware of her body. She knew that she usually ovulates in the middle of the month or so. Feeling a bit of relief knowing that it was safe and that she actually had a week or so to spare.

"I can't back out now!" She said to herself. Barb would just douche it out tomorrow morning when she went home. Besides this was not the first time she did it unprotected.

Alex did not know that she hooked up with one of their neighbors during the neighborhood picnic last summer. Right before she was about to cum the guy told her that the condom broke. Barb was so into it that she told him to go ahead and finish inside of her. When she felt him tense up and empty his balls deep inside of her she experienced one of her most powerful orgasms to date.

Barb spent the rest of the party with another man's cum soaking her panties as she did her best to pretend like nothing happened. By the time they got home she was so horny that she insisted that Alex fuck her. It was extremely thrilling to have him comment on her wet pussy before sticking his face between her legs and cleaning it up. Alex ended up shooting off into the sheets before he even had his chance to add his much more meager load to her cunt.

The determined housewife walked out of the bathroom and turned off the light.She smiled at Jerry who was patting the bed. Barbara walked over to the bed completely naked and ready to fuck. The light by the bed showed Jerry that she was indeed a natural redhead.

"Damn, you're a good lookin woman," Jerry was stroking his cock as he spoke. Barb was definitely one of the hottest women he had ever fucked.

"And you're not so bad yourself," she liked the way he looked at her oversized torpedo shaped tits. They were not as firm as they used to be, but they were fun to play with, as many men commented. She slid into the sheets and into his strong arms. Barb was shaking from the thought of having sex with the beautiful man with no birth control in place.

"I need you to fuck me. I want your big black cock inside of me," her tone was very sincere. Alex stayed quiet as he slowly jacked his stiff penis. He could see the chemistry between his wife and the big stud beginning to boil over. Even if he wanted to stop them, he couldn't.

"What about your husband? He's right over there, beating off watching us," they both looked over and saw Alex with his penis in his hand.

"No, I want you! I need a REAL cock!" Her wedding ring glinted in the light as she held Jerry's thick rod.

"Hear that? Are you ready to see your woman get something you could never give her?" Jerry held the sexy little wife as they started kissing again.

"He better be," Alex was nodding, his words escaping him at the moment. "Because I sure am!" Barb's eyes were wild with lust.

"Let's get to it," Jerry was so relieved that Barb didn't ask him to wear a condom. He hated wearing them as he much preferred to fuck his bed partners raw.

Alex's excitement hit an all time high as he watched Jerry roll his wife over on her back. His big black cock stuck straight out as it pulsed with anticipation. Alex's little balls were already pumping as the big stud moved between her thighs.

"Please, I want you so bad! Fuck me!" Barbara nestled into place and parted her legs to allow him access to her primed cunt.

"Pussy is so wet," Jerry growled. His angry looking cock was poised directly at her waiting sex. Without wasting another second she felt his swollen cock beginning to press into her very wet lips. Her heart was racing as he slid his cock into her. She felt him stretching her open more than ever before.

"Oh my God! Your huge cock is stretching me out!" Jerry had already given her more cock than ever before. He just knew a slut as hot as her could take the whole thing!

Alex was beside himself as he watched that big black cock stretch his wife open completely unprotected. He was even more excited than when he intentionally poked holes in the condoms Barb had purchased that she didn't know he knew about.

"Oh, this feels so good! I hope you can stay for awhile tonight, I'm going to want seconds for sure!" she said, wrapping her legs around his back.

"I wish I could, but tomorrow is the fifteenth and I have to go in and get the orders out at work." Jerry responded. "But don't you worry one little bit, I won't leave you hanging." He leaned over and started sucking on her nipples. Barb was squirming from the intense pleasure.

'Oh shit,' she thought. It was the fourteenth, not the

seventh like she thought! It dawned on her that was in the middle of her cycle and was due to ovulate by now.

"Mmmm, yesssss, maybe after work?" She felt his crotch grinding up against hers as he delivered every inch of his baby making weapon deep inside her pussy. She started to cum as the feeling grew more intense.

"Ohhhhh, FUCK! So deep!" Jerry took that as his queue to start fucking her harder. He began to slide his cock in and out of her now very fertile and ripe womb.

"Oh yeah baby, you love that cock? We're gonna have some fun tonight!"

Once she came down her mind was racing a million miles a second. What could she do now? Ask him to stop... ask him to pull out, offer to suck him off?

Barbara began to respond to his hard cock driving into her wetness. It was beginning to feel too good to ask him to stop. What if she got pregnant? Then it occurred to her that the thrill from the risk of him knocking her up was getting her really turned on.

"Just... keep... fucking me..." there was no way that she was going to stop him now.

Jerry's slow strokes began to pick up.

"UUUUUUUUUHNNN!" She came just thinking about it. Getting pregnant by a strange black man was so totally taboo.

Jerry slowed down and moved her ankles up to his

shoulders. He began to go really deep. Barb could

feel his cock bottoming out deep inside.His cock

almost felt like it was growing longer. Then he really

began to slam away in her. Her fingernails found his arms and dug in. She could see his black cock

pistioning in and out of her red haired bush.

"Oh, god.. I'mmmmm cuuuuuummmmming!" Jerry mumbled out.

This was it, decision time. Would she let him cum inside her or pull out? Barb wrapped her legs around Jerry's waist and locked him in. Her body had already decided.

"Jerry, maybe you shoul..." Alex started to say.

Then he saw the huge black man stiffen up and his big cock began to pulse.

"Yes, God YES! Cum in me!" It was too late, Jerry began unloading his thick and plentiful cum deep inside of her.

"Fuck yeah, yeahhhhhh, take my cum bitch!" Barbara was cumming hard as what had to be more than ten million sperm cells injected directly into her fertile womb. It was only a matter of when that one of them would find the waiting egg. Jerry plunged deep into her and pulled her tight against him.

"I can feel you cumming inside of me! So fucking deep!"

Barbara found herself cumming again. The two of them remained locked together for quite some time as they came down from their epic shared orgasms. Jerry's cock sealed Barb's hole ensuring as much of his cum was deposited as deep as possible.

Neither of them even noticed as Alex got up to get a tissue to clean up the little puddle of cum off his stomach. As he flushed the sperm filled tissue down the toilet he noticed his wife's empty diaphragm case. His mind started racing thinking about getting her to try fucking Jerry without it some time, but he knew it would be impossible to convince his wife. By the time he came back from the bathroom Jerry was once again sliding his long black cock in and out of Barb's creamy pussy.

Alex watched for a few minutes, but he had really lost interest since his own orgasm. He decided to get dressed and head down to the bar for another drink and hoped that Jerry would be gone by the time he returned.

Barb was riding that long black cock as she screamed out in yet another body wrenching orgasm. Jerry was smacking her ass and sucking her tits as the two of them really found their rhythm.

Jerry pumped two more loads directly into Barb's unprotected womb before finally tapping out. His last deposit was made while fucking the horny slut wife doggystyle. She was begging him to give her all his cum, which he happily did.

After what seemed like a lifetime, Jerry rolled off of

her as she slid under the sheets. She could almost feel the sperm beginning to swim towards her waiting egg. The two laid together and made plans to meet up again the next day, only this time Alex wouldn't be there to watch.

"If you are with me, I don't want you with anyone else, including your hubby," Jerry had his arm around the purring beauty. "Nobody touches you without my permission!"

"And you will fuck me every day?" Barb was already going to agree, but she wanted to be sure.

"Fuck yeah, that was some of the best pussy I've ever had!" The black man was completely captivated by the red headed vixen. He was kicking himself for having to leave.

"Then yes! I promise! I will only fuck you, whenever and wherever!" She grabbed his semi softened cock and started to stroke him.

"Don't get me all excited again! I gotta get home," Jerry said, kissing the lovely woman on the mouth.

"Please, just stay," Barb begged. Jerry kissed the cum drunk wife and got out of bed.

"Tomorrow, I promise, I'll even stay the night. Tommy Boy can have the couch!" He found his clothes and reluctantly said goodbye.

"Ok, only if you promise!" Barb giggled as she placed a pillow under ass to elevate her hips. She intended to keep as much of his precious seed inside of her as possible.

It was only a few minutes after Jerry left when Alex returned. Barb was dreaming about the possibility of a beautiful little mocha colored addition to their growing family.

"Where have you been, baby?" Barb moaned.

"I just went to get a drink, you guys looked like you were having fun."

"We really did, babe he was amazing. I've never cum so hard!"

Alex walked over to the bed and pulled back the sheets. Barbara spread her legs to let her husband see what he had so desperately wanted to happen. He looked down at her pussy in shock. His wife's once tight and pristine garden was completely destroyed. Barb's gaping hole was now swollen and red, her carefully trimmed pubic hair was matted down with cum. Her typically tight pink lips, splayed open and leaking a thick stream of fresh cum. A glob of it trickled down over her asshole.