Oops!

Story Info
Husband and wife try swinging… and more.
7.4k words
3.39
35.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oops...

Barbara and Alex had been married for several years and were enjoying their lives as parents of an only child to the fullest extent. As good as life was they were both feeling a little bored as life seemed to pass by quickly. The two of them had always been very curious sexually and started swinging almost a year ago.

It was originally Alex's idea when he saw his wife flirting with a guy at the neighborhood summer picnic. Seeing them interact and how attracted the guy was to his bikini clad got him extremely turned on. Alex knew for a fact that the sexy stud and some other neighborhood couples were into swinging so he started asking some questions.

Alex never really thought his wife would be interested, but he brought it up anyway. After a few long conversations they finally decided to go for it. Barb seemed very open to the idea which really surprised her husband. She too had heard the rumors about their neighbors and was very curious. Barb actually admitted to being attracted to Paul, the guy that had started the whole conversation.

The happily married pair attended a few swinger parties and even joined an online group that organized and hosted various events. Despite being a little shy and inexperienced, the couple was welcomed with open arms and quickly found a few new friends to play with. They very much enjoyed the lifestyle and found themselves looking forward to attending as often as possible.

Swinging did not come naturally to either of them as they started out a little slow. Sticking to merely watching other couples and limiting themselves to some light kissing and touching with others. Since then they have really opened up and went all the way. Once again, it was Alex's insistence that they go all in.

Barb had been a virgin on her wedding night with Alex being the only man to have ever made love to her. Since starting the lifestyle she has been with more than a dozen guys, all white and all using condoms. A few of them had become regular lovers even outside of the club and parties.

It was very exciting for them, especially Barb. She loved all the attention that she received. Alex had been with a few of the women, but for the most part he enjoyed watching his wife play with another man more than anything.

The club had strict rules about safe sex and making sure that everything was consensual. It was a good thing too because after her first child Barbara could not handle the pill. Alex hated condoms and would prefer to masterbate over sex. Barbara was a little upset about her husband's preference, but was able to look past it. Now she was getting more sex than she ever dreamed of while Alex was more than happy to jack off.

Alex did fuck a few women from the club willing to break the rules and have sex with him without protection, but for the most part it was mandatory. They both loved swinging, but with Alex's hatred for using condoms he was starting to lose interest in his own romantic pursuits.

Alex fell in with a few guys that were similarly minded. He wasn't very interested in any other women, but he really got off on watching Barbara hooking up with other men. There was something about watching the love of his life being so intimate with another man that made his dick hard.

The guys he met turned him on to a few websites and message boards dedicated to guys like them that got off watching their wives fuck other men. Now he was totally obsessed with being a cuckold to his wife. Alex stopped having sex with his wife almost completely and dedicated his sexual energy into watching.

Barb didn't really understand it at first, but she was willing to go along with it to make her husband happy. She missed making love with him, but now she was having some of the best sex of her life.

They had just come home from another party when Alex mentioned his latest fantasy.

"Barb, tonight was AMAZING! You and Paul were really going hard!" Alex looked at his wife as she removed her tight black dress. She wasn't wearing anything underneath it. Her body was looking better than ever.

Alex had really hit the jackpot when Barb accepted his marriage proposal. The naturally radiant beauty was built like a Playboy centerfold. She was about five feet nine inches tall, weighing about one hundred and thirty pounds, with long legs, a narrow waist, and big round tits. Her long red hair cascaded down elegantly over her ample tits.

"I know, he was like an animal tonight! I think he's completely obsessed with my tits," she giggled as she turned to face her husband. Barb was blessed with a great set of tits, but ever since giving birth three years ago they have only gotten better. Her once perky and proud C cup mangoes were now bra busting 34H melons. They were still quite pert, but they definitely had more weight to them.

"How could he not be? These things are amazing!" Alex came over and held her perfect breasts. He flicked his thumbs over her ever present and extremely sensitive nipples. Barbara could cum quite easily by having them sucked and played with.

"Stop, you're getting me all excited again!" Barb put her hands on Alex's crotch and felt his soft penis. He had jacked off earlier watching her fuck Paul. She knew from experience that he wouldn't get hard again until the next day.

"How come you never want to mess around with Vicky? I think her feelings were a little hurt." Vicky was Paul's wife. She was the mother of four kids and didn't have the greatest body. The otherwise lovely woman was a little overweight and had small saggy tits.

"I don't know, I just wanted to watch you," he kissed his wife on the lips. "Plus she isn't nearly as hot as you!"

"Oh stop, she's so cute! It's not like Paul is exactly a hunk! He probably weighs more than you and his penis isn't that much bigger." What Paul did have was a hard cock, and he knew how to use it. Paul was probably only a little over seven inches long, and not very thick.

"Maybe it's time we find someone new for you to fuck." Alex was getting a little bored with Paul and the selection of men in the club.

"Oh yeah? Like who?"

"What about a black guy?" Alex had been harboring a secret fantasy for a few weeks. Ever since he had seen his buddy from the gym in the shower he couldn't stop thinking about how hot it would be for him to fuck Barb. He had been waiting for the perfect opportunity to bring it up with his wife.

"Oh, that's interesting! All the girls talk about how good they are in bed!" Barbara and a few of the wives had talked extensively about their experiences. More than a few said that the black men they fucked had been the best they ever had.

"That's what I've heard too, only problem is we don't have any black guys in our club." Alex walked his wife over to the bed as they sat down.

"I guess we could start looking for a guy... like on our own..." Barb said, feeling a little excited by the prospect.

"We could, if we don't use the club... That means we don't have to follow their rules either," Alex smiled as he rubbed his wife's back.

"Mmmm, Alex, I don't know... you've been trying for a long time to get me to fuck without a condom. I'm just not sure!" Barb's pussy was getting wet at the thought of having sex with another man unprotected. She didn't exactly love using condoms either, she always came harder when she got fucked raw. Although it had been a few weeks since she had done so.

"Babe, it would be so fucking hot! And it would be even sexier if a black guy does it!"

"That does sound pretty hot... but what about STD's or even worse, I get pregnant?" She laid back and smiled to herself. She rubbed her flat stomach and imagined it was big and round. Barb loved being pregnant and was definitely having a strong case of baby fever.

"I have it all figured out. There's a guy from the gym, Jerry. I know he's clean, he's recently divorced, plus he has the hots for you! Maybe he'd be interested? Think you could use your old diaphragm from before?"

"Mmm, Jerry? I think I might have seen him around once or twice... he is pretty cute," Barbara moaned as she ran her fingers up and down her body.

"It would be so fucking hot to see you with him!" Alex was so happy that his wife was open to the idea. "Plus, you always said it was safe when you had it in."

"Yeah, I think that might work. With my condition I can't take the morning after pill either, so we will have to be extra careful. Maybe we could time it out a few days before I'm due to ovulate too, I'm sure it'll be fine."

"So I can ask him? You're in?" Alex flopped down next to his wife as she nodded yes emphatically.

"Yes baby, let's do it! This is going to be the best thing ever!" She was really looking forward to feeling a bare cock inside her once again, Barb just hoped that Jerry could live up to the reputation.

It had become a regular part of their experience when Barbara had fucked another man. Alex would insist on going down on her and make her cum until she begged him to stop.

"Now lick my pussy, you little cuck," Barb grabbed her husband's head and guided it down to her swollen pussy. Alex didn't resist as he got into position. "Hopefully next time you see my pussy it's full of another man's cum!" Barb didn't give her husband a chance to respond as she locked her legs around his head. She squirmed when she felt his nimble tongue go to work. Alex couldn't wait to clean her cum filled pussy.

The excitement grew over the next few days as Alex hadn't seen Jerry at the gym lately. Barb was anxious to schedule a time to meet him in the flesh. She couldn't wait to experience sex with a black man and to have only the second ever bare cock inside of her.

The thrill of not having to use a condom was most appealing to both husband and wife. Logically she knew getting pregnant by a black man wasn't going to happen for obvious reasons. Barb wanted to have another baby with her husband, not some stranger. Hopefully Alex might reconsider his decision to put off having a baby soon but until then birth control wasn't going to be an issue. Luckily Barb had been fitted for a diaphragm before the birth of her daughter. She didn't exactly love using it, but she had to admit that it had been successful.

Barb had used it exclusively for the first year of marriage and even after their child was born. Alex still insisted on pulling out to cum despite her assurances that it was safe. She would always cum harder when she could feel the hot jets of sperm filling her. Alex loved it too, but he wanted to be extra cautious.

Barbara was sick and tired of the routine of having to insert her diaphragm every time she wanted to get laid. One night she simply told Alex that she had lost it when she decided that she was ready to have another baby.

Thankfully, Barbara had it to use with her soon to be lover after making a big production of finding it a few weeks ago. Secretly hoping that Alex might encourage her to use it again with Paul as he had been begging to fuck her without a condom.

Barbara was still very thankful that she hadn't gotten pregnant when the condom broke a few weeks ago. Neither Alex or Vicky knew anything about it but the moment Barb felt the warm jets of cum filling her up she knew immediately. Paul was so shocked because nothing like that had ever happened before and he was nervous that he might become a dad again. Luckily Barb's period came a few days later and it was never mentioned again.

Barbara couldn't stop thinking about the warm feeling of being pumped full of hot, sticky, cum. She had been dreaming of it every day since. The thought of having Paul or any other man inseminate her would get her pussy dripping wet.

A few days later Alex saw Jerry at the gym where he finally got a chance to ask the big question. He was a bundle of nerves when approached him as casually as possible.

"What's up Jerr?" Alex said, walking across the gym to greet the sweaty man. They had both just completed their workouts as they walked towards the locker room.

"Hey there Tommy boy!" Jerry responded happily. He liked to tease his friend about his uncanny resemblance to Chris Farley. Jerry didn't understand how Alex stayed so fat despite working out regularly.

"Jerry, I haven't seen you around much, man. Where ya been?" Alex was in awe of the well built stud. The jacked Adonis had more muscles than he had ever seen.

"Just been busy at work, how you been man?" The two men entered the locker room as they walked towards the showers.

"Good, really good! Hey, remember when I told you about the wife and I joining the swingers club you recommended?"

"Oh yeah, I do. How are you guys liking it? I haven't been there in ages," he actually liked Alex, but he thought the guy was a little odd. Jerry had a feeling that he knew what Alex was going to say next.

"It's really great! Both me and Barb have been loving it so far," Alex couldn't help but glance at Jerry's cock as he pushed his shorts down.

"Damn man! Give me a little warning next time," Alex said nervously. He had seen Jerry naked around the locker room quite a few times and had been captivated by the size of his cock.

"Sorry my dude, I forgot," he laughed as Alex pushed his own shorts down. Jerry felt bad for the guy, his dick was so tiny! He had seen quite a few penises over the years, but none quite as small as Tommy Boy.

The two men chatted as they showered. Alex learned that Jerry was seeing a few women, but nothing serious.

"What do you think about meeting me and Barb on Friday night for a drink?" Alex finally said as they started getting dressed. Jerry stuffed his fat cock into his tight jeans, not even bothering to wear any underwear.

"I don't know Alex, I wouldn't want to mess up our friendship," Jerry had seen Alex's wife around the gym. The sexy little bitch came up occasionally to use the treadmill and do yoga. He had been instantly attracted by her mouth watering curves. He was tempted to approach her, but he was playing it cool.

"It's all good, Barbara is into it, and I think it's a great idea! Let's just have some drinks and see where it goes," Alex put on his tighty whities and khaki shorts.

Jerry couldn't understand what a woman like Barb was doing with a schlubby guy like Alex.

"Here, let me send you some pictures of her," Alex grabbed his phone. He punched in Jerry's number and sent off a few risqué pictures he had taken of his wife.

Jerry looked at the bikini picture of the sexy woman in the hot tub and another one of her wearing some white lace lingerie.

"Wow, are you sure about this?" Jerry couldn't believe that this guy was offering him an opportunity to fuck this beautiful woman for nothing in return.

"I'm sure, just be there on Friday, ok?" Alex patted Jerry on the back as he sent another picture of his wife. This time she was laying in bed, completely naked sipping a glass of white wine. Jerry was salivating at the sight of her big tits and flat stomach.

Barbara was a stunner at 32 years old. She had a great body and shiny long red hair. Jerry had slept with several white girls over the years, but never a real redhead.

"I'll be there, don't you worry one bit!" He said, adjusting his growing cock.

Barb was so excited when Alex came home with the good news.

"So he's going to do it? It's really happening?" The practically giddy housewife said.

"Yep, we're all set," Alex was still wearing his clothes from the gym when he walked in the door. Barb was making dinner as their daughter watched tv.

"So can your parents watch Elise on Friday?" Alex could see his wife's thick nipples tenting out the fabric of her loose fitting tank top.

"Yep, and I think for the better part of Saturday too. They want to go visit my aunt at the farm," Alex kissed his wife.

Barbara was so excited as she packed her usual bag for the night, a change of clothes for the morning, some sexy lingerie that she had bought special, and of course her diaphragm. Her pussy had been dripping wet all week in anticipation. Alex rebuffed all of her attempts to make love, insisting that he wanted to save it for tonight.

The horny housewife was so desperate for sex that she actually called Paul and visited him at his house while Vicky was out for the day. Barb wanted to test out her diaphragm and had it in place when she showed up wearing nothing more than her sexy lingerie under her coat.

Paul was more than happy to fuck the horny slut raw pumping her full of cum the first time they fucked. Much to Barb's disappointment he decided to cover her tits in a thick layer of cum during their second round.

Paul fucked her really hard, but he came too fast. She only came once and wished that they had more time to fuck again. Feeling a little rushed she ended up leaving wanting more.

Finally it was Friday and both were very excited about their new venture. The excitement they felt when they first started swinging was back. Alex picked his wife up after dropping the kids off. They zoomed off to the city where they checked into the hotel.

Barb was a bundle of nerves as she freshened up her makeup and changed into her outfit for the night. It had been quite a dilemma to make a decision about what to wear. Ultimately she went with a short black miniskirt, knee high spiked boots, black stockings, and a very low cut v-neck top.

The tight fitting blouse was very sexy, almost resembling lingerie. The black lace adornments emphasized her feminine features and drew attention to her ample cleavage.

"Wow babe, you look hot!" Alex said, his jaw was slacked open as he gawked at his beautiful bride. His sultry vixen of a wife looked like a million bucks! His eye was instantly drawn to her busting bosom and long hard nipples.

"Aw thanks Alex... you look... nice too," Alex was wearing an old polo and pleated khakis. It looked like they were a little tight in the waist as his round tummy protruded out.

The mismatched couple held hands as they walked out of the room to find the bar. Jerry was already at the table waiting for them when they arrived. Jerry's eyes bugged out at the sight of the sexy redheaded wife. He could feel his thick cock grow with excitement.

"Wow, Barbara, I'm so happy to finally meet you," Jerry stood up as the married couple approached the table. He barely even glanced towards Alex.

"The pleasure is all mine," Barb giggled. She was very impressed by the impeccably dressed man towering over her. Jerry was a very large and intimidating looking figure. Luckily his big smile and smooth charm instantly put her at ease.

"That goes for both of us," he winked, as the two of them embraced. Alex and Jerry made eye contact as the huge black man hugged the swooning housewife.

The night flew by as the three of them sat down to have some drinks and eat some food. Jerry was laser focused on Barb, showering her with compliments and attention. For the most part Alex sat back and listened as he sipped his drink.

Barb was having a great time talking and getting to know the man that would soon become her next conquest. It was already a foregone conclusion that she would be sleeping with him tonight.

When the band started playing Jerry insisted that they hit the dance floor. Barb was very impressed with her dance partner's moves. Alex never cared much for dancing, but she loved it! She also loved how cocksure and confident Jerry was. He held her like he owned her and she was thrilled when he started kissing her during one of the slow dances.

It was just before midnight when Barb made the decision that they needed to go to the room. Her pussy was aching from the anticipation. Jerry had been touching her and kissing her so much that she couldn't wait one more minute.

"Alex, I think it's time to go back to the room," Barb and Jerry walked over to her visibly drunk husband hand in hand.

"Now? Um, ok," Alex was starting to have second thoughts. Watching his wife and the giant black man together on the dance floor had been eye opening. The image of them kissing openly was burned into his mind.