Oops, Luci Got Pregnant

Story Info
We should have used protection.
2.1k words
4.15
33.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants in sexual activity described are/were 18 or older at the time.

This is a true story. I've changed names and location details - you know. You don't have to believe it.

*****

First, a little history.

Luci and I were newlyweds. Married less than a year at this point. We lived in a multi-unit building on base at an American Army base in Germany. Nick and Viki lived in the mirror image apartment in the building across the parking lot. We four, plus a regular fifth-wheel named Mark, hung out a lot together. We went to the enlisted men's club. We drank and danced often and had a good time, together.

One evening, the four of us were at Nick and Viki's house. We had had dinner and were just hanging out. Nick (or I) suggested a card game. The other one of us suggested strip poker. (Yes, cliche, but, it was what happened.)

Viki was reluctant. Luci was on board. We had another round of drinks and Luci and Viki had a discussion. Viki said, "Oh, okay. Let's do this."

Obviously, the point was to get the women naked. Nick and I being naked was just a side-effect. The game continued until all of us were naked.

Luci was tall and slender with a nice body. B-cup tits that looked small on her tall frame and an ass to die for. Viki was not quite as tall and had even smaller tits, I think. Both of them were gorgeous - at least to Nick and I.

After we were all naked, and had another round, Nick said, "Let's cut the cards for partners."

I expected Luci to object. She didn't. Based on Viki's reluctance to play strip poker, I really expect her to veto this. I was surprised when she didn't.

I cut the cards. Nick cut the cards, Luci cut the cards. Shit, Luci and I were paired. Luci said, "Best two out of three?" (Yes, I was surprised!)

So - again, I cut the cards. Nick cut the cards. Viki cut the cards. Yes! Viki and I were paired. The third cut Luci cut the cards and she and Nick were paired. My nerves were rolling. I could hardly believe we were actually gonna do this. I was then, and still am, very shocked that this started without much prior discussion. Luci and I hadn't really talked about this, directly.

The thing is, Mark had made his lust for both Viki and Luci well known. Luci and I had had many talks about what sexual adventures could happen if we invited him over one evening. So a wife-swap wasn't totally out of the question, but, it wasn't something we specifically discussed, either.

Anyway, there was only one bed in the apartment. Luci and Nick stayed in the living room on the couch while Viki and I went into the bedroom. We kissed and made out for a while. This was the first 'other' woman I'd been with in two years. It was very different to me. Her tits were smaller and much firmer than Luci's. I loved, absolutely LOVED sucking and nibbling on them. I fingered her pussy and clit while I sucked and nibbled on her tits. I don't know if she would have gone down on me - but, I didn't want that. I was too turned on and knew I would come quickly. I made damn sure she came before I made my move to fuck her. I'd love to say we fucked for a long time. But, the reality is that it was over pretty quickly. I'd been staring at her naked body for some time already and was on the edge before we even got to the bed.

Meanwhile, we could hear Luci and Nick in the other room. Apparently, he had better staying power than I did. (I confirmed later with Luci that this was the case.)

We four repeated this type of event a few times until both couples decided it was time to start a family. At that point, we stopped playing.

Fast forward several years. Luci and I have kids and we are reassigned to the base where Mark is stationed. We had a one-off threesome with him at his home while we were stationed there. Luci LOVED this. She had clearly missed 'other' cock.

About two years later, we were at a new base. Luci had gone back to college to get her degree. She met this young man named Adam in one of her general studies classes. Adam was 18 (or maybe just turned 19) and had a messed up home situation. I'll be honest, here. I don't know how Luci and Adam got to discussing his situation. She was typically outgoing, though so it may have been innocent. It may also have been a desire on her part to pursue this young man. We were late 20's. He was 18/19. He had longish dirty-blond hair and was fit, well, slender, but fit.

Anyway, we had him over to the house many times for games, hanging out and what have you. He came to dinner many times. He was good with the kids. (Yes, we had two elementary-school aged kids at home.)

Two things happened close together. Adam's home situation got worse - much worse. Luci's work schedule changed. We needed someone to be at the house early mornings between the time I had to leave for the base and she got off work. Adam really needed a new place to stay.

After much discussion, we all decided the thing to do was for Adam to move in with us. We had a townhouse with the kids' bedrooms on the main floor and a large family room and the master bedroom in the mostly-finished basement. Short term, Adam would make his room in the family room. This lead to the main events of this story.

One night, several weeks after Adam moved in, Luci and I were playing in our bed. The bedroom door was partially open. Luci kept whispering for me to, "Stop, Adam might hear us." I was persistent. I had her night-shirt raised to her armpits and was nibbling on her tits. I had my hand in her panties and was playing with her pussy. I was not trying to get her off, yet. I was just trying to get her horny. She was getting worked up. She pulled my face up and kissed me and told me one more time, "Stop, Adam might hear us. The door is partway open."

I told her, "I'll bet he'd love to be invited."

She asked if I was serious. I said, "Yes, I'm serious. I think it would be hot as fuck if you went to him, and enticed him to join us in bed. Remember Mark?"

She asked several times if I was serious. She didn't seem to want to believe me. I placed her hand on my rock-hard cock and told her, "See how hard just the thought is making me?"

It seemed like an hour of discussion had passed before she was convinced. It was probably only about 10 minutes. I'm not sure. I pulled off her t-shirt and she got out of bed wearing just her panties. She paused at the foot of the bed and asked one more time if I was sure. I said, "Hell yes! Please go! Just be sure you bring him in here before you do anything."

She went to the other end of the basement where Adam was 'sleeping'. I think he was awake this whole time but I have no way to confirm that. I could hear their voices. His voice was one of surprise. I heard kissing. I heard some moans then more kissing. Then silence for a few moments. Then Luci came in the door holding Adam's hand as they approached the bed. She crawled in the middle of the bed and led Adam around to the other side. He was wearing only briefs. I was naked anticipating their return. Luci still had her panties on. I'm sure if I'd looked close enough, I would have seen a big wet spot.

She pulled Adam down to the bed beside her and rolled to her side facing him. They started making out and caressing each other. I could see Adam's hands on Luci's side then on her ass. I spooned up behind her and started kissing the back of her neck and caressing her shoulder. I was hard as a rock.

I felt her moving her arm and raised up on an elbow to see what was going on. She worked her hand into his briefs and I could see her hand moving up and down his cock. I kept watching. He moved his hand from her ass around to her tits - and then he slid his hand down into her panties while he started licking and sucking on her rock-hard nipples. The position was awkward because they both had underwear on, still. She started pushing down his briefs and he and I started working her panties down over her ass. It took some wrestling around, but in short order, we were all naked together. She rolled back over to him and they had a naked hug.

They were both moving their hips in a fucking motion and kissing each other. The side-effect of this was my cock was being rubbed between her ass cheeks as she moved back and forth. This went on for a few moments. This was hot, very hot. But I wanted to see penetration. I KNEW Luci was worked up. I figured she would come very, very quickly. I thought, maybe, if she came before they fucked, the night might be over.

So, I gently pulled on her shoulder and got her to lie back on her back. Her legs naturally spread a bit when she did this. Adam attacked her breast and I slid my hand down to her pussy. She was soaked. The amount of moisture I felt in her pussy made me think she might have already had one (silent) orgasm.

I wanted to see them fuck. I wanted to see this more than anything at this point. I pulled back my hand and then gently turned her to face me. I kissed her. Nibbled on her ear and whispered to her, "Get him to fuck you. Please?"

She turned her head toward Adam and they kissed. She told Adam, "Please fuck me."

Believe it or not, this young man had the guts to hesitate. He asked her if she was sure. Then, I heard him ask her if I was sure. She reassured him on both points.

I backed off a little bit to give him some room and he maneuvered into the regular old missionary position over my wife. Luci reached down and I watched as she guided his cock into her soaking wet pussy. He started to slowly thrust into her and she rolled her head to look at me. Her eyes were wide and she had a shocked look on her face. (I found out later that he was bigger than me - maybe a lot bigger. Neither of us were of a mind to compare, though.) I pulled her face to mine and kissed her, hard, as they begin to fuck in earnest. At this point in our marriage I had figured out the signs of when Luci came - most of the time. I think she came four or five times before Adam dumped a load deep in Luci's pussy.

Luci held him tightly into her as he came, and for several moments afterward. They kissed some more and then he rolled off to the other side of the bed. I desperately need to come, and I was on a hair-trigger at this point. I raised up over Luci as she was still recovering from that glorious fuck. I slid my cock into her wet, sloppy pussy - and I came almost immediately.

Another thing about this young man that surprised me. He realized that we might need some alone time after this. As I came down from my orgasm, I noticed he was slipping his briefs on. He closed our bedroom door on his way back to his bed.

Here's the thing. I'd had a vasectomy after our second child was born. Luci was not on the pill. We didn't have any protection in the house as this was totally unplanned. Apparently, neither of us gave these facts much thought. Not smart, I know. Before any repeats, we bought some of those "Today Sponges". (A joke from the time, "What do you call a woman that uses 'Today Sponge' for birth control? Pregnant.")

We don't really know if Luci got pregnant that night or one one of the repeats with the sponge. But, she did get pregnant.

The end.