All Comments on 'Oozing Love on Mel's head'

by sethp

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Worst Ever?

<br>

This has to be one of the very worst "stories" ever to soil the Lit pages!

<br><br>

I knew we were in trouble when 'VJ' lived just around the corner, yet it took the siblings <i>"a brisk 40 minute walk"</i> to get there - yet still I read on. Stupid me!

<br><br>

It would be pointless to detail the rest of what's wrong with this stinker, because you've just read it yourself and now you know too...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Don't listen to that jerk.. I loved this story!

I've read all of your stories and with the exception of your busty jessica stories loved everyone! Keep writing more! Please!

meg1meg1about 16 years ago
I liked it

I liked the story. I thought it was sweet. Wish it had been longer. Maybe you will continue for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Lame story

but I liked the title.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
That was awful

Thats probably the worst story i've ever read on here. no build up, no reason for buildup, no real characterization, lame plot line if you even call it one. oh and what the hell is this 'vj'? Was that his name, his title or was he a video jockey? All i got was he was a photograher that took explicit photos of her. Again with out the proper characterization we have no idea why this character was even introduced and is essential to the story? The whole plot is guy discovers diary and sisters secret with hair, then they meet this 'VJ' and they have a photo shoot and they have a blow job fest. End of story. There was a reason we took writing as part of our high school curriculum it was to avoid reading shit stories like this. let me explain writing, the object is create a picture giving as much detail as possible with out being too wordy essentially giving the reader the sense of looking in to the lives of the characters.

chargergirlchargergirlalmost 16 years ago
well...

I thought it was a sweet story. All of the "anonymouses" are so brave, aren't they? Too funny... I like your stories Seth. *kisses*

Plainly_JanePlainly_Janealmost 16 years ago
I liked the story

Oops, read it when it first came out and thought I commented, but apparently I was wrong :) Fast paced, down and dirty story - nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
crap

i want my time back this was a total waste of space if you are writting for yourself then don't post it if you are writting for the readers make sure you do a good job and do it properly you must be a 10 year old

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
no good as usual

i see another lousey writer bribing fellow writer into giving rave reviews seems the only way these writers can get good ratings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
One of the best Stories ever! Loved every word of it!

Great story Sethp! Don't listen to those other jerks. They're just jealous because nobody reads their stories! lol You are amazing! I can't wait for your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
come on, you negative fools, this is a great story

I love it when a brother and sister get along so well. Especially when a sister treats her big brother's big stiff cock with such loving care and devotion. It's so sweet when sis uses her little pink tongue and her warm tender mouth on her big brother's cock till he blows his brotherly balls down her throat. I notice that the hero of this tale has the same name as the gifted author. Hmm. Maybe setp's got a cute little sister who's real devoted to his fine fat prick. A sister's mouth makes a great receptacle for her brother's creamy sperm. Also a sister's twat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
shit

it s fucking shit........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
shit

the people that like it are shit head and don t care who they are,sick in there head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersethp@sethp
3675 Followers
I need your feedback and story ideas! If you have feedback for one of my stories good or bad; I want to hear it! I also need your story ideas. It only takes one good Idea to create a great story! Thanks!