Opaque Imagination

Story Info
Describes a femdom scene.
769 words
3.64
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am working at my desk when you and your friend approach me to frighten and molest me. You touch me and whisper, each of you holding one of my hands, "let's get naked!" You unbutton my shirt and your friend unbuckles my belt and slides it off. You rub your breast on my face and she pulls off my pants.

I am naked and you take dangle your strapon belt and dildo. "Do not worry," you laugh, "I'll teach you not to gag." You put on your strapon belt and push my head down to it. You start to insert the strapon dildo into my mouth while your friend finger-fucks my asshole with lubricant. A few moments later, I am being ass-fucked and skull-fucked at the same time. "Look at how sloppy he is," you remark, as the saliva drips on the floor.

Several minutes later, you say to your partner, "He was so good, let's give him a reward." The both of you attach me to a T-bar and tie off my legs very wide apart.

First, you give me a light flogging, then both of you take up belts and hit me hard with them. Then, you take your paddles and smack me with those. "Ask for a SMACK," you say. "May I please have a SMACK?" and you give me a SMACK. Then, you use your canes and make me scream for mercy. Lastly, you scratch up my back and ass with your single-tail whips.

I take a seat in front of you to recover acting exhausted, but you become incensed and slap my face and spit at me repeatedly. Then, you force me to take your golden shower.

I do like to be restrained with variations; starting out unrestrained and then adding on some restraint, say wrists overhead, and later more restraint, say attached to a bench, cross or horse. I usually get very red with black-and-blue marks. Since I like to be naked, welts may happen. I prefer a rhythm over continuous hitting. My secret fear is to be bullwhipped -- very taboo, I have never done it. I will ask and you may or may not grant a short rest if I become too stressed. Whole body whipping is very exciting to me: suspended on my toes in the center of a large room.

I can see beginning the scene with a belt while kneeling on a couch and then moving to a cross or horse. I also like the idea of being tied to a chair and whipped.

One of my fantasies is to enter a room with 2-3 mistresses who simply proceed to strip me and put me under bondage while telling me how they are going to pound me. Although I like the demand to 'just take it,' I also like it to get rough so that I can let it out by screaming.

The control issue is ultimately mine but the reason for doing this is to give up the control, so the safe word is used as a signal to take a break but not necessarily immediately. I like to be respected and not humiliated during the scene, but then it depends on what you mean by humiliation and each person humiliates in their own way but as I said, name-calling is lame. Let's try to move from something like: "We are going to do this and you are going to take it," and get to something like, "You are a worthless piece of scum and deserve this," or something like that. If I am wearing a mask, video-taping is ok.

It is important to me that you want to do this and that you like to do this and you are good at it. Therefore, I would expect that you would know how to get to a limit, go beyond, and then slow it down. I know I am asking a lot of you: to be both compassionate and sadistic, to know the difference between hurt and harm. I do not like to be called names, but giving me a good verbal scolding at the same time is hot. I like to know what you are thinking, feeling, and anticipating.

I enter this situation with you because I like this, but I expect you to get rough enough so that I don't like it while you insist and demand that I take it. My safe word is simply to say 'please wait a minute.' It is a signal for you to consider where we are but not necessarily stop because I want you to get rougher.