Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers

"Ohhh, that's wonderful. Yes, that's it," I moaned breathlessly.

I lifted my hips as he pulled off my pajama bottoms. Mike tossed them to the side and said nothing, totally focused on the task at hand. I wanted to give him a blowjob that he would never forget, but he hovered downward and lapped up my hypersensitive clit. My body convulsed as I was racked in a very rare orgasm. He continued the onslaught of sensitive flesh, even though I begged him to stop.

Normally, Mike would obey my wishes, but this time he ignored my pleas. Instead, he inserted his fingers in me and searched for my G-spot. I shuttered when he found his target. I lost count of my climaxes as he played with me.

"Oh my God!" I panted. "That was incredible... but let me do you, too." I asked, pulling at his steel hard erection.

Mike ignored me. He was a man on a mission. Suddenly, he grabbed my hips and flipped me on my stomach, pulling my butt up in a kneeling position. This was not my favorite position but apparently, I didn't have a say tonight. He held me firmly and positioned himself behind me, stroking the head of his cock in my soaking womanhood.

"Sweetheart, please take it slow," I said. "It's been a while since we—"

He thrust himself forward, spearing me in one hard stroke.

I screamed, "OW! Damn it, Mike! I said slowly, you bastard!"

He provoked me further with several rapid thrusts, impaling me like a skewer. I never felt this out of control before, but for some reason unknown to me, I loved it.

Who was this man? What happened to my passive husband? This was a stranger in his flesh.

Mike continued to hammer me like a machine. The sound of slapping skin filled the room. It seemed like I'd lost control over my own body. My senses were so heightened that everything including pain pushed me into a delirium of one mind-blowing climax after another.

My husband was seemingly as lost in the moment as I was. He pushed himself to unrealized heights as he relentlessly drove toward his goal. I thought he'd last forever, but he finally grunted and filled me with his seed before collapsing on top of me in exhaustion.

I pushed him off and we lay back, totally spent, catching our collective breaths. I looked at him and thought this all seemed surreal. It felt like he was reading my mind as he stared into my eyes and smiled.

"Why the grin?" I asked

"Because I'm married to the hottest chick on earth."

"I appreciate the compliment but there's something more going on here. What brought this on?"

He looked uncomfortable with that question.

"I don't know what you're referring to, Gail. You're amazing. That's all."

"So, is it a coincidence that after talking with my slutty sister you morphed into Don Juan on steroids? Come on, tell me the truth. I know you too well. What is this all about?"

"Nothing, really." I knew he was hiding something.

"Was she telling you about her slutty exploits?"

"Yeah, a few things."

"Did she offer herself to you?"

He didn't answer my question. I'd never seen Mike so evasive.

"She did! Didn't she? That fucking slut!" I fumed. "So, all these sex aerobics were you fantasizing I was her? You better come clean or we're done!" I pulled his ear, which he absolutely hated.

"Okay, okay!" Mike relented. "She told me about this guy she dated... How he aggressively dominated her. But while she told me her story, I kind of... well... I touched her."

"Touched her? Where? Oh, never mind! I don't want to know! Just for the record, her perverted husband made a move on me in the kitchen while you were playing footsie with her in the den. I think I'm going to kill that whore."

"Calm down, Gail. Nothing really happened. No one got hurt. You're blowing this way out of proportion. I wouldn't ever cheat on you, you know that."

"YOU TOUCHED MY SISTER! HOW IS THAT NOT CHEATING?"

There it was. I finally blew up. I knew it was bound to happen.

"Gail, I'm sure you've had dozens of opportunities to have affairs in the past, but you've stayed faithful. So have I."

"Would you like me to praise you for not screwing my slut sister?"

"Look, I understand you're upset. But I would never do that to you. I crossed the line a bit tonight and I'm very sorry for that. I never meant to hurt you."

"If I hadn't walked in on you, what would have happened?"

"Stop it! I just told you earlier that I'd never cheat. I've remained faithful to you."

"Mike, Penny also says she's faithful. She claims it's not cheating because Andy gives her permission. She keeps telling me it's just sex with no emotional connection. I think that is hogwash."

"I...I'm sorry. No excuses. As you know, she's very convincing. Andy told me at golf he couldn't be happier, and that Penny has never seemed more vivacious since he met her."

"Nothing happier than a well-fucked whore," I replied emphatically.

"Gail, I do have to admit that the new Penny is a definite improvement over the old obnoxious one."

"So, what you're telling me is that you were sex-crazed about her sexual exploits?"

"Maybe just a little... But I was also thinking of you, too."

"Thinking about what? Oh my God, you were thinking of me fucking other men?"

"Calm down, it's just fantasy play."

"You've been thinking about me whoring myself out like my tramp sister?"

"Of course not!" Mike paused. "But don't you think tonight was pretty hot?" he asked, rolling my nipple between his fingers.

A short time later, we were going for round two. I couldn't even remember our last doubleheader. All I knew was that we were enjoying each other for the first time in a very long time and I hoped it would never end. I guess our passion had never really disappeared, it just got hidden under a pile of other priorities.

Who would have thought my sister's misbehavior would reignite a spark in our marriage?

-oOo-

Our love life was flourishing. I continued to talk with Penny about her hookups and relayed them to Mike. By some miracle, she was able to keep it all private. I guess whatever plan they had was working, but It still seemed too risky and I tried to get her to stop.

On more than one occasion, Mike casually asked if I was ever going to consider making fantasy into reality. I'd firmly said no, but my resolve was weakened day by day. Since this all began, I couldn't pretend it didn't affect my thinking. I found myself viewing men differently. In the past, I would look but now it was more like window shopping.

Over time we seemed to accept my sister's lifestyle. I had no clue how she kept it from public knowledge, but she did. With her looks, she seemed to attract the best of the best.

Then, one day while I was working in the kitchen she called.

"Gail, you need to help me," she asked in a panicked voice.

"Calm down and tell me what's the problem?"

"I really screwed up badly! Only you can help me."

"Why only me?"

"Because you're my twin sister."

"Please explain. I don't understand."

"You asked me before where I find suitable men to, uh... date. Well, we use this service that provides us safe contacts that are fully vetted. Kind of like a matchmaking service for people who share our lifestyle."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"They have strict rules. One of them is if you book a date and don't show, they'll drop you from the service."

"I'm still confused, Penny. How does this concern me?"

"I messed up and booked two guys on the same night! Since they both have seen my picture and we look almost the same, I thought..."

"No way! You're not dragging me into this craziness!" I shouted into the phone. "I'm not fucking some stranger for you or anyone else!"

"Hey! Don't worry about it! I never have sex on the first meeting. All I'm asking you to do is pretend to be me and make a good impression, so I can have a second date with him. He said he's treating me to dinner at a five-star hotel restaurant. The worst that can happen is you have a gourmet meal and a few dances."

"You're nuts! I can't believe you even had the audacity to call me and ask me for this favor after the shit you pulled on my husband during dinner! Do I need to jog your memory?"

"Gail, I was drunk! I told you! I can't believe you're still holding a grudge over that."

"Unlike you, I take my vows seriously."

"Please, Gail. I don't expect you to agree with my lifestyle, but the least you can do is reserve judgment. I've never made you feel ashamed about anything—ever, because I'm your sister and I love you. I'd never denounce you."

Dammit. She was guilt-tripping me, and it was working.

"I don't find many guys like him that meet my qualifications," Penny continued. "I just don't want to lose him, that's all."

"What do you mean by 'qualifications?'"

"I think you'll discover that yourself, if you go. I'm not asking you to cheat. Talk about it with Mike. Let me know as soon as possible. The date's tonight. I even have the perfect dress for you to wear."

After a lengthy pause, I sighed and said, "All right. I'll talk to Mike, but I can't promise anything."

"Oh, thank you, Gail! I think you'll be surprised by Mike's response."

"We'll see."

Penny could be convincing, but I felt this was a disaster in the making. In all honesty, I was somewhat interested. When I went to look for my husband, I found him working in the yard, mowing the lawn. I poured a glass of cold beer and stood on the patio, waving at him. He shut off the mower when he saw the beer.

"I thought you could use a break," I smiled, "it's boiling out here."

He took the beer and chugged it halfway with some drops running down his bare chest.

"Let's sit in the shade," I said, "there's something I want to discuss with you."

"Okay, but make it quick. I have a twilight tee time with Andy."

We sat by the patio table while I gathered my thoughts.

Why was I even considering this lunacy?

Mike waited patiently before saying, "So, what's up?"

"Penny asked me to do her a favor. I'm just not sure if I should."

"What kind of favor?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Well, she booked two dates this evening with different men and asked if I could meet one of them in her place."

Mike stared at me for the longest time before he cleared his throat and said, "Let me get this straight... Your ditzy sister is asking you to screw one of her boyfriends?"

I squirmed in my seat and nervously wrung my hands. "No, not sex—just dinner and dancing. She wants me to basically impersonate her, so she can meet with him on future dates."

Mike seemed perplexed by the proposition.

"What do you want me to say?" he scowled, "that I endorse this?"

"No." I shook my head.

"I'm not Andy."

"I know you're not!"

"The question is... do you want to go? Because if you didn't, you wouldn't have asked, so be truthful, Gail."

"Mike, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious. I haven't been on a date with anyone but you for twenty years."

"I'm your husband, not your warden. I don't own you. If you want to do this, I trust you. I just don't know if I can trust this other guy, whoever he is."

"Would you hate me if I went?"

"I could never hate you. If you decide to go, promise to be careful. Take every precaution. Call me if you need my help—no texting. I need to hear your voice. Do you understand that?"

I nodded, agreeing with him. I couldn't believe I was going through with this ridiculous scheme.

How did Penny know Mike would agree to this? I wondered, picking up my cell and hitting speed dial. My sister answered on the first ring.

"He said yes, didn't he?" She sounded so excited.

"You're in luck," I sighed. "I'll help you out."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"What about the dress?"

"I'm in your driveway with it right now."

I ended the call and went to the front door. Penny was standing on the porch with the dress draped over her arm, wearing a robe with her hair in rollers. I ushered her in.

"I'm rushed for time," she said. "I'll finish getting ready here if you don't mind. My date is early. Yours isn't until eight."

She invited herself in and walked past me up the stairs. I didn't think it would have mattered if I'd said no.

About five minutes later, Mike came in from the lawn and said, "I need to shower and get dressed for golf."

"Could you use the downstairs shower? Penny is using ours."

"What the hell?" He was suddenly furious, storming up the stairs.

I followed.

Penny was just exiting the bath area when Mike barged in. As he started to speak, she nonchalantly dropped her towel to the floor and said, "Oops!"

My husband instantly froze in place, his eyes almost popping out of his head. She bent over to pick up the towel, giving him an eyeful.

I yanked Mike out of the room and said, "Don't you get any ideas! She's off limits, Buster!"

"You two really are identical."

"In the flesh only. Now go downstairs and take a shower, you smell like a gymnasium. I'll bring down your clothes."

"How do you know which outfit?"

"Simple, you wear the same ones every week."

Penny was pulling on her pantyhose when I reentered the bedroom.

"Listen to me, tramp, stay away from my husband."

"Lighten up, Sis. I was just having some fun!" Penny giggled. "Besides, it's not like it's anything he hasn't seen before. We're identical. My body is basically your body."

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Go ahead and put on that dress," she said. "I want to see how you—I mean I will look in it." She winked.

I picked it up and looked at the label. "This is a signature DeLoren. How can you afford this?"

"Let me worry about that. Just put it on!"

It fit perfectly. I stood in front of the mirror and admired the garment. It was probably the sexiest thing I'd ever worn in my life. Short but not too short. Low cut but not trashy. I slipped on my four-inch heels to complete the look. Penny was finishing her hair and makeup. She looked amazing—almost twenty years younger.

When she was finally ready to leave, she said, "Wish me luck!"

"Honey, the way you look, you don't need luck. You need a bodyguard."

She grinned and said, "Gail, you look amazing in that dress. Your date is going to be all over you."

"You mean your date," I sternly replied. "I told you there will be no hanky-panky."

She laughed heartily.

"What's so funny?" I asked

"His nickname is Hank. By the way, have fun."

"I seriously doubt I will. I'm not a slut like you."

Penny smiled like the Cheshire cat and said, "We'll see."

-oOo-

The parking lot was packed as I pulled in. Good thing there was valet parking, I thought, quickly checking myself one last time in the visor mirror before gathering my clutch bag and wrap. As I stepped out, my hem slid up, giving the attendant quite the view. I handed him my keys and five bucks. He grinned like he knew what I was here for.

Was I being too self-conscious?

The dining room was located at the far end of the building, making it necessary for me to walk through the lobby. My heels clicked loudly as I walked on the marble floor, bringing me unwanted attention. Several men were waiting out front of the reception area. They turned to look at me approaching. I knew this dress might attract too much attention. A shiver went through me as I realized I didn't have a clue what my date looked like. I was hoping he would approach me as I closed in on the maître d' station.

One of the men turned and greeted me with a beaming smile. He was young—early thirties (I guessed), very tall, with a square jaw, steel blue eyes, and a short military hairstyle. The light grey suit he wore seemed custom made and fit with perfection. I could see what Penny saw in him.

"It is so good to finally meet you in the flesh!" he said, taking my hands and kissing my cheek. His cologne was intoxicating.

"Yes, I feel the same way, Hank." I smiled politely.

"I love a girl with a sense of humor."

"Oh? How so?"

"Come on, you know I hate that nickname. I prefer Henry... but you knew that."

"Yeah, that's me—a joker." I laughed uneasily.

Penny, you bitch! You set me up! She could be such an ass sometimes.

Henry offered his arm and escorted me to our table. It was overlooking the decorative waterfall. He must have paid a fortune for this table location. It had been forever since someone seated me holding my chair. Henry seemed like a polished gentleman.

No wonder Penny likes this guy, I thought.

"I must say you're even more ravishing in person."

I blushed at his compliment. "Thank you. You're very handsome yourself."

"Don't you hate these awkward beginnings, considering what we are here for?"

It suddenly struck me that Penny might have been lying about the second date scenario. This Henry fellow might have been expecting more from me than dinner and dancing. I suddenly felt vulnerable.

But I also felt the need to keep the conversation going, so I asked, "Remind me again of your profession?"

He looked at me carefully. "You seriously don't remember? Am I really that forgettable?"

I felt trapped and responded, "Of course not. I wanted to hear you elaborate on it, but not until after we'd eaten. Do you have a recommendation?"

"Hmmm, let me see... how about the escargot for an appetizer and braised liver and onions for an entrée?"

"Are you serious?"

"No." He chuckled. "I've never been here before, to be honest."

"That wasn't funny. What do you really like?" I asked.

"The Salisbury steak caught my eye, but that's just a fancy name for hamburger."

"I guess I must be a cheap date because I can't see paying thirty bucks for a burger. How about we blow this joint and I'll take you to my favorite BBQ that has an awesome Philly Cheese Steak?"

Henry grinned and said, "Now you're talking. Lead the way. We'll have to use your car because I took an Uber."

I pushed my chair back, stood up, and walked to the door. Henry followed.

I bet he's checking out my butt, I smiled to myself.

When we got to the valet, I handed the young man my ticket, then turned toward Henry and said, "Enjoy the view?"

"Absolutely! You should charge admission."

"Who says I don't?"

Once we got in the car, I regretted not getting it washed. My trash consisted mostly of crushed empty diet soda cans and drive-thru tickets. He said nothing about my messy car as I wheeled out of the lot with screeching tires.

God, I love this Mustang.

"You're nothing like I imagined, Penny."

"Tell me about your plans for me tonight. Am I supposed to swoon in your arms and flop on the bed, begging for your hard cock?"

"I like the sound of that! But my plan consisted of getting you drunk and charming your panties off."

"Who said I was wearing panties? Are you the type of guy who likes to take advantage of a woman when she's not sober enough to give consent? Is that how you roll?"

"Relax, doll. I was kidding. You'll be the one begging me to give it to you while fully sober. I'm confident in that."

"I don't like cocky guys."

"That's not what you told me online. I'm confident you'll like what I'm offering." He flashed a devilish smile.

-oOo-

When I pulled into the restaurant, Henry rushed around to open my door.

I could get used to this.

He reached out and helped me stand as I scooted out of the seat.

"Liar!" he said with a grin.

"I beg your pardon?"

"You said you weren't wearing panties."

"I thought you were a gentleman."

"I couldn't help but peek."

"And what's the verdict? Did I pass inspection?"

"With flying colors M'Lady. Lovely legs. Most women wear stockings, but you don't need them."

"I think they're hard to get off." I winked, surprised at the way I was flirting with this guy. Henry was almost too good to be true.

We were definitely overdressed for this place, but my date wasn't fazed in the least. The waitress openly flirted with him as he sat beside me. I gave her the hands-off look.

ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers