Open

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers

Why was I protective of him?

After she brought our meals, we ate carefully, trying not to drip the BBQ sauce. Penny must have paid a fortune for this dress. I was surprised he hadn't tried to cop a feel as we were pressed hip to hip. We made guarded small talk, as I tried not to reveal too much. He was intoxicating to me. The longer we talked, the more vulnerable I felt. If I didn't say something, I feared I might not have control over what might happen.

So, with nothing to lose, I said, "You can drop all the pretenses. How did she convince you to help set me up?"

He paused, staring at me. "When did you figure it out?"

"I didn't... not till now. I actually suspected something was amiss when she came up with the bullshit story about booking two dates. I played along to see where it would lead. How did she enlist you?"

"Well," said Henry, "I've been with your sister a few times. When she first suggested her plan to me, I figured I had nothing to lose. I was totally curious if you were as identical as she claimed."

"And what's your conclusion?"

"So far I think you're as identical as two stamped out coins. But... I haven't seen all of you... yet."

"And you probably won't, unless..."

"Unless what?"

"Unless my husband was part of this, too. Was he?"

"Truthfully, I don't know. You'd have to ask him. Like I said, I was curious about the identical twin thing."

"So, were you planning on seeing if we fuck identically, too?"

"That was the plan, but I guess that's probably not happening now, is it?"

"Not necessarily. It all depends on what my husband says." I pulled out my phone and dialed home.

Mike picked up on the first ring. "Hi hun, how's it going?"

"I just wanted to tell you I'm okay," I said.

"So, what's he like?"

"Well, if you really want to know, he's tall, handsome, and very well-mannered... hung like a racehorse."

Henry grinned at me.

"Very funny," said Mike. "What time should I expect you home?"

"I haven't decided yet. Maybe after we eat dinner or maybe after we eat breakfast. It depends."

"Uh... depends on what, exactly?"

I changed my warm and pleasant tone to cold and glacial. "On whether you were part of this sham or not."

"l... l don't have a clue what you're talking about." He stuttered, denying my accusation.

"Quit bullshitting me, I can tell when you're lying, Mike. Penny talked you into this. Admit it!"

"Gail, I... I just wanted you... to experience..."

While my husband fumbled with his words, I tapped my manicured nails on the table and listened to his excuses. As he continued to plead, he successfully managed to dig himself into a deeper hole.

I cut him short and said, "You're an asshole. You betrayed me."

"Sweetheart, please don't be upset with me. I'm sorry. We can still work this out." He continued to beg.

"Not only have I lost trust in my own sister, but you as well. You wanted this. All I can say is be careful what you wish for!"

"Gail, don't hang up! I just—"

"Want to say you're sorry? You said that already."

"Yes, I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me."

"Well, I don't know what's got into you, either but I know what's getting into me," I said, reaching out and squeezing Henry's thigh. He grinned like the cat that caught the canary.

Click. I dropped the call. Immediately, my husband's name popped up on the caller ID. I shut off my phone, avoiding another argument. I was just too angry.

Henry smiled, waiting for me to decide what was next. After a prolonged silence, he said, "That was brutal. I hope you two can work things out." He sounded sincere.

"Oh, everything's fine! Just dandy!" I sarcastically stated. "My husband basically wants to whore me out like a pimp, and my twin sister's a raving harlot set out to ruin my marriage! Things can't get any better than that, huh?"

I was so angry, I was seeing red. I stood up and fished in my clutch bag for some cash. Henry put his arm on mine to stop me and pulled out his wallet. He threw some bills on the table before I could.

"Please, don't go," he said, rising to his feet. "I understand you're upset—and you have every right to be. But please don't leave like this. It's not safe to get behind the wheel when you're so emotionally compromised."

"I just need to think things over. My life seems to be self-destructing."

He seemed to sympathize as he put his arm around my waist and murmured, "Would you want to go have a nightcap with me and talk things over?"

"I'll have the nightcap, but I've talked enough tonight." I tossed him the car keys and added, "You drive. If I get behind the wheel, I'll kill someone."

He offered his hand. "Shall we?"

"Lead the way!" But then I paused and said, "Quick question... my sister said that there was something special about you... what is it?" I asked as we made our way toward the car.

"You sure you want to know?" he asked with a grin.

I nodded and gasped when he took my hand and placed it on his crotch.

"Oh!... Oh my God!"

Once we were in the car I was conflicted. This guy was every girls' wet dream. If I was to ever break my vows, he wouldn't have been a bad choice, but I was still wrestling with my conscience. Rather than grope me, he reached out and patted my trembling hand. I thought to myself, why do you have to be such a gentleman? Give me an excuse to call this off.

Henry asked, "A penny for your thoughts."

"You had to bring her up, didn't you?" I responded sarcastically.

He laughed and said, "Sorry. I couldn't resist... Do you like to dance?"

"Let me guess, your favorite dance is the horizontal mamba?"

"Well, actually, I prefer the Salsa."

"Really? I've always been curious about the Latin dances."

"You are in for a treat. I used to be a dance instructor to pay my way through college."

"If it doesn't break the rules, can I ask where that was?"

"Between us there are no rules. It was at this quaint little university called Berkeley."

I chuckled and replied, "I'm familiar. I send them checks every month."

He gave me a quizzical look.

"I have three daughters attending there."

"No way! You're not old enough."

"Now you know my secret. I'm really a cougar... grrrr."

-oOo-

We pulled up at the hotel and the parking attendant was the same young man as before. I decided to tease him when he opened my door. I purposely let my dress slide up, giving him a clear view of my now very wet thong. I handed him my keys and said, "Thank you."

"No, thank you." He grinned.

Henry took my hand, leading the way to the lounge. "I like you more every minute," he said.

We were fortunate to find a table close to the dance floor. Henry ordered a couple manhattan's and led me on to the dance floor. As soon as we started to dance, he parted with me and went over to the DJ. The next song was a Latin beat. He grinned and said, "Follow me. Sway those gorgeous hips."

It was marvelous to dance. I don't know if it was the alcohol, or the man, or both, but I was enjoying myself immensely. As the night progressed, we got to know each other better and I was totally relaxed in his arms. The lights flashed indicating last call. Suddenly, we were both confronted with what came next.

He lifted my chin, looked into my eyes and asked, "What now?"

"Believe it or not, I was having such a wonderful time that I didn't consider that. Any suggestions?"

"Well, seeing how you've had plenty to drink, I have only two suggestions: I could call an Uber or we could go to my room until you're sober enough to drive. The choice is yours m'lady."

This guy was smooth. He knew my only real choice was his room if I was to follow through with what I told my husband.

"Lead the way," I replied, taking his hand.

I stood nervously as he inserted the card in the door lock. The room was a suite. He had spared no expense. It had a conversation room with desk, couch, overstuffed chair and bar. It was good that we didn't enter the bedroom.

Henry asked, "Nightcap?"

"I suppose. I'm not much of a drinker, but I needed the liquid courage tonight."

"I'm okay with wherever this goes, Gail. I've already had one of the best nights ever as it stands."

"Henry, my apprehension is not about you, it's about me. My body is screaming go but my mind is saying no. Why do you have to be so damn charming?"

He grinned and said nothing in response.

"I'll take that drink now."

He mixed something and handed it to me. All this was unfamiliar territory for me. I knew I was vulnerable and if he were to pressure me, I'd have the resistance of a wet noodle. Henry sat next to me on the couch, leaving enough distance as not to seem pushy. We continued to talk but for the life of me I couldn't remember about what. Somewhere during that conversation, I made my decision and said, "Excuse me. I need to use the restroom. I'll be a few minutes."

The bath was marble as I would have expected in a five-star hotel. I stood in front of the triple mirror and looked at myself. I thought, was this the last look at myself being a faithful wife? I carefully hung Penny's dress on the door hook, tossed my bra on the vanity and rinsed my thong in the sink. I could smell my excitement and didn't want to go home smelling like the whore my husband evidently thought I was.

I turned on the shower and stepped in. The hot water streamed down my back, relaxing my muscles. My tension seemed to wash off down the drain. I wasn't surprised when the shower door popped open behind me and strong arms encompassed my waist. I said nothing as he cupped my breasts and pulled me tight. His generous manhood pressed against my bottom and kissed my neck. I turned my head so he could kiss the side of my cheek and lips.

"This is our secret tonight. No one ever need know." He whispered on my ear biting my sensitive lobe.

"Shut up!" I replied, reaching down, grabbing his expanding cock.

He moaned his approval as I stroked him. My hand barely encompassed his girth. Moments later he abruptly shut off the water and swooped me off my feet. He carried me to the bed, dripping wet. I bounced slightly on the mattress where I landed. I watched his muscular frame kneel beside me and examine my body. He knew I was ripe for the taking but didn't rush. The way he touched me made me feel special. For that moment in time we were just two souls connecting. The baggage was tossed aside.

"You're so beautiful," he said, moving his hands to my breasts, manipulating my hardened nipples.

I impatiently replied, "Are we fucking or talking?"

"Fucking... definitely fucking." He chuckled.

And fuck we did until the wee hours of the morning. Henry was by far an expert cocksman. His recovery time was remarkable. Good thing he brought several spare condoms. He was bigger than Mike and was large enough to reach those untouched places but not too big to be painful.

Before I knew it, the morning sun streamed through the window. We both seemed reluctant to move, trying not to disturb the bliss we experienced. We lay quiet, looking whimsically in each other's eyes. It was then I realized that sex for me couldn't ever be devoid of emotional attachment like Penny claimed.

We dressed in virtual silence and Henry ordered room service. This ended a chapter in my life. I knew I'd never see him again after today and didn't take his number when offered.

I left the hotel in the morning like I told Mike I would. We said goodbye in the parking lot, and I told him I wished him the best. I stopped him as he started to walk away and said, "Thank you for a wonderful time."

He replied, "You're nothing like your sister and you set the bar so high I doubt if I'll ever find someone like you."

"A word of advice young man. You'll never find her dating other men's wives."

Epilogue:

Penny and Andy weren't able to keep what they were doing a secret for much longer. Our folks inevitably found out—and to make things worse, one of her lovers started stalking her. According to Penny, the guy said she was the one and wanted her to divorce her husband. Andy became insanely jealous and confronted the guy in a parking lot. The fight that ensued landed Andy in jail for assault. He received a fine and probation, but the real punishment was explaining to a judge what their lifestyle was all about. They are presently seeing a counselor by court order.

As for me, when I walked in the house, Mike wasn't home. To my relief he left a note saying he had gone golfing. I crawled into bed exhausted and slept twelve hours. The next day Mike didn't venture to ask me what happened and I didn't offer an explanation. I probably wouldn't have, even if he asked. I'm content to keep it to myself. Did I regret my lost night? It's hard to say. The fact that I felt guilty meant I hadn't completely destroyed my moral compass. Mike and I happily continue to have vanilla sex and realize how fortunate we are to have each other. I often wonder if Henry ever found "Miss Right."

ChuckEPoo
ChuckEPoo
305 Followers