All Comments on 'Open Doors'

by Shysquirter

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really Good Read

I couldn't stop reading mate, very well written I have even taken a few pointers from your writing skills to improve my own. I love how well it's set, and the best way to end it was on the couch as now the awkward moment arises, does Samantha do the same thing another night to get her dad to do it again to her, or does her dad purposefully get her drunk again on another movie night together. Could I advise for the next installment you could maybe do it in a cinema, perhaps her Dad just can't keep it in privacy at home and they go to a cinema and she pretends to fall asleep again. Just a suggestion.

Scotjock1

ShysquirterShysquirterabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

My being new to writing erotica, I am very happy to get any suggestions on making my stories better. We will have to wait to see what happens to the two in this story. I am excited to see how everything develops.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great debut

Wow, great debut story, please write more father daughter incest tales. Thanks

idle_dreameridle_dreamerabout 11 years ago

This was a amazing story, absolutely loved it. I personally don't see too many emo daughter/father stories- making this a real pleasure.

Can''t wait for the chance to read your other story and anything else you put out. Five stars, absolutely!

Oz1999Oz1999about 11 years ago
Very Nicely Developed

Shy, what a story teller you are! But now, where do you go from here? I can't wait for the next chapter of this very hot tale. Thanks for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well and deliciously done

Excellent dialogue skills and it realy flowed and before I realized it, I hadcome to the end of the tale. Please do more!

lrogerblrogerbover 10 years ago
I love father/daughter stories

I liked the story and hope you continue it because I'm looking forward to them fucking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
got a hard on and waiting for the continuation

the tension that you created was amazing, Great ...please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very good reading

Full of suspense. The two should and must end up actually fucking and mostly the dad pouring his seed into her, that would be great!

aLoner1964aLoner1964almost 9 years ago
Nice

Short and sweet...

locltazlocltazalmost 9 years ago
Hot

That was one hot story! I went to add you as an Favorite Author hit you already were one!:-). Keep em cumming!:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointing

A great lead up. But the end was such an anti climax.

justhorny2justhorny2over 4 years ago
Great story

Sexy as hell, made me cum. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous