Open House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Melly finished checking her makeup, Jake fished in his pocket, pulled out the lacy thong, and deposited it into the still-open nightstand drawer. "What are you doing?" she asked, wide-eyed.

"Compensation." Jake replied coolly, closing the drawer. Melly wanted to protest, but found that the idea was turning her on. As Jake was thanking Julie, sharing their thoughts on the properties and finalizing plans for their next viewing, the thought of her panties in a stranger's drawer made Melly feel secretly exposed, like a stranger spying her in the shower. She had a sudden urge to touch herself, but resisted. The combination of her lack of underwear and knowing where they were triggered her exhibitionist side. On the drive home she hiked up her skirt but wouldn't let Jake touch. Not until they got back to their apartment anyway, where they could have a proper romp or two. She couldn't wait to do it all again the next weekend, and was already planning her wardrobe.

12