Open House

Story Info
Looking at houses has never been this much fun.
4.2k words
4.49
16.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have received several emails from John, the realtor in Sedona, concerning properties that he thought would appeal to me. It has been almost three months since my visit to Sedona, but I have not been able to break free from work to go down there again. Then he sent me another email a week later. He was inviting me to their "Open House Weekend". It would take place in the middle of May, the 16th and 17th, to be exact. They had an abundance of snowbirds that were selling their properties at this time.

John and his associates had almost a dozen listings themselves, not to mention the other realtors listings that would be on the market for the first time on that weekend. It was going to be a special event. The realtors would put on a dinner buffet at a resort on Friday night to kick the event off. The rules were that the realtors could show their invited guests their own listings after the kickoff dinner, but they could not show any other properties until Saturday morning.

I thought this would be a great opportunity, so I book a flight and a room for the weekend. Then I call John to go over the details.

"Hey John, how are you doing?" I said.

"I am doing great. The weather is fantastic. It's not too hot yet. It should be a great weekend," John replied. "I've got an exciting weekend planned for you."

"OK, great," I said. "I have to leave Sunday night. I have a major business meeting Monday afternoon. Will we be able to see everything in that short of time? Saturday and half of Sunday does not give us much time, you know?"

"We can preview any of my companies' listings on Friday night, after the dinner. I have already scheduled times to visit the properties. I have a couple of fellow agents that want to see them also, so I figured we could all go together. If that is OK with you?" I stated.

"Sure. That works for me," I replied. "I'll see you Friday night at the dinner."

"Would you like me to pick you up at the airport?" John asked.

"I appreciate that, but I am catching a ride in my buddies' plane and with that comes a free rental car, so I should be fine," I said. "I'll see you Friday at dinner"

"OK, but if you need anything, you know who to call," John said.

"Absolutely," I said. "I'll see you soon."

Friday evening rolls around and I found John at the resort. This event was a little bigger than I had imagined. There was a mariachi band playing and a huge spread of a buffet, an open bar and the weather was perfect.

I grabbed a plate of salmon, a salad and a bowl of fresh fruit, a bottle of Modelo Negra and sat down at a table with John and a few of his colleagues. I was little over dressed, as I had on business casual, slacks, dress shoes and a jacket. Most people were in shorts.

John showed me the listings he wanted me to see tonight. He had six files, complete with pictures, maps and comps. The binders were color coded, as to what part of town they were in.

"Take a look at these, if you would and let me know what you think," John said. "I'll be right back."

Before I finished eating and looking at the listings, John returned to the table with someone else.

"Hey Keith, I'd like to introduce you to one of my colleagues. This is Javier or Javi for short. Javi this is Keith Williams," John said.

I stood up and extended my hand, "Nice to meet you, Javi. Keith Williams," I said, shaking his hand. Javi was a very ruggedly handsome guy. He was a little shorter than myself, black hair, dark skin, brown eyes and very fit. You can tell he was in the gym almost daily.

"Javi and I have been working together for the last month or so," John told me. "We have found that we can give better service to our customers this way. We both don't always show every listing together, but we try to as much as possible. Also, if something should come up and one of us can't be there, the other one can step right in very fluidly. It has worked out very well so far."

"Excellent. That sounds like a great plan," I returned.

"What do you think of the listings?" John asked.

"They seem to be pretty much what I am looking for," I said. "Do all of these have west facing backyards?"

"Yeah, pretty much. If the back isn't exactly west facing, it is open and will get almost the same amount of sunlight in the evening," John replied. "Can I get you anything else to eat or would you like to get started?"

"I could eat a whole other plate, but I won't. That salmon was excellent and the fresh fruit. Oh my gosh. I wish we had that where I am from," I said.

"If you guys will give me a few minutes, I will pull up my car and pick you up at the door," Javi said.

"OK, that sounds great. I'll show Keith around and make some introductions. We'll be out front in ten minutes," John said.

John showed me around the back of the resort and we ended up out by the golf course. The sun was starting to set and the colors were magical. There were several golf carts full of beer and John grabbed one for each of us.

"Cheers," John said. "It is really good to see you again. I am not sure how long it takes you to get ready, but man. You look great. You definitely know how to use that blue jacket to bring out your eyes."

"Well, thanks. I appreciate that and you don't look so bad yourself," I returned. "We will have to come back here and play a round of golf one day. You do play, don't you?"

"You know I do," John said. "We had better make our way to the front. Javi is probably waiting on us."

We walked out front, jumped in Javi's Explorer and off we went. The Explorer was black with totally blacked out windows. It was really nice. We had only driven for a few minutes before we arrived at the first listing.

We all got out and looked. It was nice, maybe a little too nice. I didn't take too long to look around. We jumped back into the Explorer and checked out two more listings. They were nice and I was trying to keep the listings straight. I asked John for the files he had put together and jotted down a few notes on each of them.

When we arrived at the fourth listing, something seemed familiar.

"Did we see this one the last time I was here, John?" I asked.

"No. Although we did see one that was just down the street," John replied. "This one has almost the same layout as the one we saw last time, but the backyard is facing south, which to me, is what you want here. Plus, it is at the very end of this cul-de-sac, so privacy is golden. Let's go take a look."

About that time, my phone rings. It is my wife.

"Hey babe, how's it going?" I ask. After a little chit chat, I tell her that we are looking at some listings right now. "Yes, we get a sneak peek before tomorrow. OK babe, I'll call you tomorrow and yes, I'll Facetime you if I find one I really like."

While Javi was telling me about this listing, we walked around the east side of the front yard and checked things out. Javi tells me that a prominent builder in this area built this for himself. So it has some unique features. I walked back to the street and checked out the front view of the property. It was very nice and was sitting on a nice big lot. There was more than enough space between the houses. So far, so good.

We all walk inside. Wow. This is really nice. It has a big entryway that opens up to a big living room and a nice sized open kitchen. There are eight custom eight foot sliding glass doors that open to the outside, allowing for breath taking views to the outside. I walk out of the doors to the west and there is a ledge and below that is a pool -- or more like a grotto. It is tucked away between two giant rocks. It has the ultimate in privacy.

John shows me the south side of the outside area. There is another pool. WOW. What a place. There is a fifteen feet roof overhang around the whole house -- even the front. Before we are done looking at the backyard, Javi shows up with three more Modelo Negra's. We walk inside and Javi shows me to the door just off of the kitchen. He opens the door and say's "you first."

I start down the stairs, not sure what to expect. "This must be the way to the pool," I blurt out.

"It's not a pool, it's a grotto -- officially," Javi replies.

I get to the bottom of the stairs and there is a billiards table right smack dab in the middle of this room that can be totally open to the outside, thanks to huge custom sliding glass doors.

I walk through the doors that Javi just opened with a flick of the switch and I am instantly outside and it is beautiful. Javi fires up the pump to the grotto and water starts cascading down the rocks and into the grotto. Simply amazing. Javi opens a door and shows me all of the controls for the grotto, plus the storage room and the changing room/bathroom.

"What do you think?" John asks.

"It's impressive. That's for sure," I reply.

"Wanna go for a swim?" John asks.

"Sure. Is Javi OK with this?" I ask John.

"Yes. He won't have a problem with it," John said. "He went up to get the beer and some fresh fruit for you."

"Are you OK with Javi?" John asks me.

"Yes I am," is all I said.

With that, John takes my beer and sets it down on the bar. I take my jacket off and John starts stripping his clothes off. He is naked before me and I have to touch his cock. I remember this cock. I remember it well. I lean over and suck on the head. Oh yeah. I was only going to suck on it for a few seconds, but I can't stop. I suck his head and pull all of his cock into my mouth with my lips. Oh yeah. I love this. I could do this all night long. I finally relent and release his cock from my mouth. I stand up and John kisses me like I have never been kissed before.

I drop my slacks and John pulls down my boxers. I am growing and John rubs my cock. He bends down and sucks me in for maybe ten seconds before he stands up and reminds me that we are going for a swim.

"What about Javi?" I ask John.

"What about Javi?" John asks.

"Are there any limits?" I ask.

"I don't have any, if you don't," John replies.

"What about this house? Will anyone else try to show it tonight?" I ask.

"No. This is actually Javi's exclusive listing. No one else can show it without him being present. But he is re-programming the entry code to the house, just in case. And if someone were to try to show it, Javi will get a phone call," John explained.

"Gotcha," I replied.

I got out of the pool, grabbed my beer and looked out to the west. What a fantastic view. I did not hear Javi enter the space. I turned around to grab another beer and Javi was organizing the fruit tray that he brought. I walked up to him and asked him what he had there?

"I brought some of that fresh fruit that you liked so well," Javi said.

I grabbed a few pieces of orange and then walked to the back side of the bar to grab another beer. I grabbed the beer, turned around and gave Javi a full frontal view of me. His eyes kept wandering down to my cock. I was loving this. Finally, I asked him if he was going to get in the pool also.

Yes,' he said. He started unbuttoning his shirt while I walked toward him and started undoing his belt. I got it loose and then I rubbed his cock through his shorts while he unbuttoned them. They fell to the ground and I told him that I wanted to welcome him to the pool the same way I welcomed John. Then I knelt down and licked and sucked his cock head into my mouth.

I love sucking a new cock for the first time. The anticipation of a new cock is unbelievable. What size will it be? Cut or uncut? How thick will it be? How will it respond to my tongue and mouth? Is it a shower or a grower? I love growers. I love to feel a cock grow in my mouth. I love it when one minute I can get it all in my mouth and the next minute, it is lodged in my throat.

Javi's cock did not disappoint at all. From the moment my lips were around it, I knew it was special. He grew to at least nine inches very quickly. And plenty thick. His brown latino skin and trimmed black pubic hair was very nice.

I stood up and I think I caught Javi by surprise. I don't think he was expecting that. He reached out and fondled me for a few seconds. I reached out and grabbed a slice of orange that Javi had cut up. I looked at him then took my left hand and guided his hand off of my cock and I knelt back down again and squeezed the orange over his cock and licked his cock clean. Then I took the orange and squeezed it again over his cock. This time I sucked his cock into my mouth and savored the mixture of orange juice and Javi's cock. I stood up after maybe thirty seconds, grabbed my beer and walked into the pool.

I swam over to a ledge in the pool and sat down. John came over and sat next to me. We both got to watch Javi walk into the pool. His cock was still fairly hard and it was leading the way. He saw an opening and he took it. He set his beer down by us, got out of the pool and came over and sat on the ledge right between us. I wasn't going to let John beat me to it. I leaned in and sucked away. I went to work on this magnificent cock. I licked it up and down and all around. I sucked his head for all I was worth. I reached over and started fondling John's cock. John was stroking Javi's cock while I was sucking it. Sometimes I had to pull off of his cock and let John stroke it.

Then John pulled my head off of Javi's cock so he could have a turn. Javi just leaned back and let it all happen. He looked so good there. Then John started rubbing my cock as well. Then after a few more minutes, we all traded places. I went to Johns spot, Javi went to my spot and John went to Javi's spot.

Javi started sucking John's cock while stroking me. Then I sucked John's cock while stroking Javi. Then we rotated again and I was now in the middle. I enjoyed both of them sucking my cock also. Then John started fingering me. OMG. Javi was sucking my cock and John was fingering me. OMG. Then John says "let's get out of the pool." Hell yes.

"Would you like to take us both on?" John asks me.

"Sure. Who wants to go first?" I ask. "I would like to fuck and suck both of you. Is that OK? I would like you to both come on my face. So you can spit roast me."

"Yes," says Javi. "That works for me."

"OK," says John. "Come over here and get me hard. I'll fuck you first."

So I walk over to John, who was sitting on a lounger, I kneel down and start sucking his cock. I suck like there is no tomorrow. As I am sucking him, I feel Javi get behind me and rub his cock on my ass. OMG. I want it so bad. Javi takes his cock and starts spanking my ass with it. OMG. I want it bad. Then John tells me he is ready to go and I unload his cock from my mouth.

Javi has brought out several towels. One is laid out on the tile and several are just sitting there. Javi has me kneel down on the one towel and as soon as I do that, he places the stack of towels under me and he instructs me to lean over the towels. I do that but it it uncomfortable, so he grabs some more and I use them to lean my elbows on. This put me in a very fuckable position.

Javi brings a chair up in front of me and sits in it, spreads his legs and allows me unfettered access to his cock. I get comfortable and start licking Javi's cock. He has brought the fruit tray over close to him and he periodically squeezes orange juice on his cock for me to suck off. Meanwhile, John is lubing me up and trying to fuck me. He can't get the right angle, so we have to stop and take out a few pillows. That is it. He inserts one and then two fingers in me until he is satisfied that I can take him. He rubs his cock up and down my ass crack, pausing at my man pussy. I am almost sucking Javi's cock right now. My mind is on getting John's cock in my ass. Javi's cock is just in my mouth right now.

Then I feel John stop at my pussy and start to force his man meat into me. I am trying to not bite off Javi's cock that is in my mouth. The pain of initial entry is almost too much. All I can feel right now is John's two hands on my hips and his pole torturing me. Then it happens, the head gets in. OK, that is one battle won. Now I have to take eight plus inches of man meat in my burning ass. John lets my ass relax for a minute before he continues. Meanwhile, I have not forgot about Javi's cock and I give it the attention it deserves.

I am slobbering over Javi's cock when I am again awakened to the cock that is wanting to bury itself in my ass. John picks up the pace and is slowly working his cock into my ass. John is slowly penetrating me and it is slow going.

"Can you use some more lube please?" I ask John. "Pull it out then lube your cock up please."

John does as he is asked and it immediately feels better. John pushes in a little and then rests. But, now, I am ready for more. I am pushing back against John now. I take my mouth off of Javi's cock and tell John to fuck me harder. He pushes his cock in more, he is suing longer strokes now. My ass is wanting more. John makes one final push and drives his cock to the hilt.

"Oh my God," I say. And then I find my sweet spot and continue sucking Javi's cock. John is fucking me with long strokes and I am consumed with Javi's cock in my mouth. Just where I want to be. Then I feel John pull out of my ass. What the hell is going on? Then I realize that they are taking turns and changing places. John stands beside me and takes his condom off and wipes himself off. I open my mouth to accept his cock. He hasn't sat down yet, but he obliges me and sticks his cock in my mouth. John pulls his cock out of my mouth and sits down in the chair. I am immediately on his cock.

Just about that same time, I feel two new hands on my hips and I know what is coming. I love that feeling. That anticipation. Knowing someone wants to fuck my ass very soon is awesome. Then Javi's right hand comes off my hips and I know what it is doing. His right hand is now going to guide his cock into my ass. I love it. I feel Javi's cock sliding up and down my ass. He is teasing me. He knows where I want it and soon he stops at my man pussy and forces it in. There is not the sheep pain of having my ass ripped open, but it is sheer joy in knowing that my ass is being penetrated again. I try to concentrate on John's cock in my mouth again. I suck it, lick it and stroke it. I am sucking on his head when I feel the sudden jolt of electricity in my ass.

Javi's just went full bore with me. I felt his head slide in and then he just pounded my ass with his cock. He went balls deep in my ass and continued to pound my ass several times. I have to say that John is lucky his cock is still attached to him. Then Javi just sits there, with his cock balls deep in my ass. I have pulled my mouth off of John's cock right now. I am bent over like some fucking low rent whore. I have to catch my breath.

John is now stroking his own cock. I see it, but I can't do anything about it right now. Javi's lightly taps my ass and starts pulling his cock back. Then he pushes it back in, this time he doesn't try to impale me. He continues that pace and I get back on John's cock. I can do this pace all day long. As Javi is pulling back, I'm afraid that he is going to pull all of the way out and I start pumping my ass to prevent it. This is my safe spot.

John has started stroking his cock again, while my mouth is still attached to it. He tells me that he is about ready to come. He pushes my head back and jerks off in a frenzy for a few seconds. Then he lets out a gutteral groan and releases. His first shot hits my nose and cheek. The rest runs down over his hand and into the chair. I lean down and lick his cock. He moves his hand and I deep throat him. I pull off of his cock. I look at him and show him his load then swallow it, open my mouth and show him there is nothing left.

"I'm almost ready, Keith," Javi says. "Where do you want it? In your mouth?" I shake my head yes.

12