Open House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Javi keeps fucking my ass for a few minutes. It feels so good. If there were ten more guys there, I would let them all fuck me, at this point.

Javi pulls out of my ass and removes his condom and tells me to sit in the chair. I do and he walks up to me and slides his cock in my open mouth. I try to grab his cock but he tells me to just keep my mouth open, he will do the rest. He is jerking off and he grunts and shoots his first stream directly into my mouth. The second hits my nose and lips. The rest is oozing out of his cock. I lean into his cock and dive bomb it, to my throat. I pull off of his cock and show him his load. I swallow and open again, showing him that it is all gone.

John kneels down in front of me and starts sucking my cock. "Lean back. You deserve this," he said. He sucked my cock for a minute, then Javi finished me off. I came in his mouth and he swallowed it all.

We all took a shower in the outdoor shower, got dressed and drank a few more beers. I walked the property and inside the house again, all while facetiming with my wife. It is truly spectacular, without being overly big and fancy. I asked Javi how he got the "exclusive" listing. He told me that his grandfather was the "prominent builder" that built this house.

The asking price was a little more than I wanted to spend, but the house is so "me". I gave them an offer and they took it. So now, we will be spending more time in the Sedona area.

12