Open House

Story Info
Real estate agent gets caught in a compromising position.
3.5k words
4.54
25.6k
56
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PAS
PAS
4,285 Followers

Lexi strolled through the house making sure that everything was in order. It had been a long day for the beautiful 26-year-old. This had been her first open house event that she had run entirely on her own since becoming a realtor last year. So far her short career had done well, but she was excited about the commission she would earn once this place sold. Especially if she received both the seller and buyers share if one of the many walk-ins she had today bought the place.

Real estate is not what the slender 5'6", 32-22-32, former homecoming princess had in mind when she graduated college 4 years ago. No, she planned on going into business management like her father. But she had rushed into marriage with a boy she had met in college and her plans changed.

She looked at her reflection in the wall mirror. Lexie had long, dark-brown hair that hung just below her B-cup breasts. Her penetrating blues eyes accented her beautiful face. Lexie had often heard the 'Sexy Lexie' nickname that some of the boys in high school had called her. She had been the desire of many young men in high school and college. She did date, but other than making out and some fondling, she had maintained her virginity until meeting the man who would become her husband. It was her goal to save that for her wedding night. Having grown up in a strict religious home that had been something that she held on to. She almost succeeded. After dating her boyfriend for her senior year of college they knew shortly after graduation that they were going to get married, and while on a trip to the beach together she finally let him go all the way. That was followed by a pregnancy scare, which caused him to propose. After discovering that she wasn't pregnant they continued with their plans to get married. But unfortunately her husband decided less than two years into the marriage that he wanted a divorce. Lexie was devastated by the divorce. It took her a while to get back on track, and by then she decided to make a career change and chose this field.

Walking into the spacious master bathroom Lexie paused while looking at the jacuzzi. It had been years since she had been in one. She was worn out after spending the day dealing with potential clients during the open house. Now that it was over she just wanted to relax. She knew that she shouldn't do this, but decided that there would be no harm in using the jacuzzi before going home for the night. So she stepped into the master bedroom and kicked off her heels before removing her black dress, bra and panties and laying them on the bed before returning to the bathroom. Once there she made sure that a towel was hanging on the rack before turning on the water and slipping the latch to seal the drain. Lexie's nipples became hard in the slight chill in the room. She could feel the heat from the running water and slowly stepped into the tub and sat down. Once the water was deep enough she turned on the water jets. After the tub was full she turned off the faucet and leaned back, enjoying the steady stream of pressure coming from the jets in the jacuzzi.

Lexie moved about, seeking the best position to massage her body. At one point she moved up and felt the water stream strike her shaved pussy. The sensation felt good. It had been two years since Lexie had sex. Following her divorce she had been reluctant to date. She would masturbate occasionally, and had become a fan of using her shower massager frequently, so this gave her an idea.

The beautiful young woman slid about, lifting her legs out of the tub and draping them over the side so that she could line her pussy up directly to one of the water jets. "Ohhh." She moaned as the powerful stream struck her clit. She leaned back, keeping her head and upper body just above the water. Soon she was using her hands to play with her nipples as the water jet pleasured her pussy. Lexie closed her eyes enjoying the sensation washing over her.

As Lexie was preparing for her water massage, Ritchie was parking his motorcycle down the street from the house. He had spotted the open house signs and followed them, hoping to stop by before it was over. He had no interest in buying a house, in fact, he didn't live anywhere near here, but he often stopped at these events because they sometimes had snacks and drinks, and Ritchie had found this to be a cheap way to get a free snack. He knew that it was late, but he decided to try anyway. He approached the door and was pleased to find it unlocked, so he entered. Seeing nothing to eat and no one about he was ready to turn to leave until he heard sounds coming from upstairs, so he decided to go upstairs and have a look around.

Ritchie was a 33-year-old divorced man with slightly long brown hair. He wore a well trimmed goatee and was dressed in jeans and a black T-shirt with brown riding boots. He quietly mounted the stairs and followed the sound of running water into the bedroom, then to the bathroom door.

Ritchie froze at the sight of Lexie in the jacuzzi. He recognized her as the realtor at once from her picture on the for sale sign out front. Seeing that the young lady had her eyes closed he decided to take advantage of the situation and pulled out his phone and began recording her. His cock swelled as he watched Lexie. Soon he became bold enough to walk closer to get a better view. He stood over the jacuzzi recording Lexie as she used the tub to masturbate.

Lexie was breathing heavy. She continued playing with her nipples as the water brought her closer and closer to climax. She began moaning and thrusting her hips against the stream. Her moans became louder as her orgasm began. "Oh yes." She said as the thrill of climax washed over her. She enjoyed it as long as she could and then slid away from the jet. She opened her eyes and cried out in alarm at the sight of the older man standing there with his cell phone.

"Who the fuck are you?" She demanded, attempting to cover her nakedness with her hands and arms. Ritchie stopped recording and said, "Just call me lucky."

"Get out of here before I call the cops!" The humiliated girl ordered. Ritchie couldn't help but notice how she was blushing in embarrassment as she tried to cover her nakedness. Seeing his phone she said, "Oh my god, did you take pictures?"

"Better, I got the whole thing on video." Ritchie told her.

Lexie's mouth dropped. "You have to delete that!" She rose and stepped out of the tub, reaching for his phone, but Ritchie stepped back from her.

"I'm calling the police." She threatened, before remembering that her phone was with her clothing in the bedroom."

"And tell them what?", Ritchie asked, "That I saw an open house sign and stopped, found the door unlocked and came inside and happened to find the hot real estate agent masturbating in the bathroom."

Lexie silently scolded herself for forgetting to lock the front door. Remembering her nakedness she lifted her left arm over her breasts and dropped her right hand to cover her crotch, even though she knew that Ritchie had already seen everything she was trying to hide. Worse, he had her naked and masturbating on video. "Please, delete that and leave."

Ritchie decided to push his luck. "What's it worth to you?"

"I don't have any money on me." She replied.

Ritchie eyed the beautiful young woman up and down. "I can think of something better than money."

Lexie blushed even more. "You can forget about that."

"Very well," Ritchie said, "I'll just forward a copy of this to your work so everyone there can see what you do in client's homes when alone. Perhaps I'll download it to the internet too."

Lexie was mortified at the thought of countless people seeing her getting off in the jacuzzi. "Please don't do that."

"All you have to do is make me happy." Ritchie told her.

Lexie could not believe what she was hearing. Other than kissing and fondling she had only had sex with her ex husband. Now she was being asked to do something with a complete stranger. "I'm not fucking you, if that's what you're thinking." She insisted.

"Then how about sucking my dick." He offered.

Lexie was appalled at the thought of that. She had given her ex blowjobs. In fact, she was doing that before they had intercourse. But it wasn't something she really enjoyed doing. When she remained silent Ritchie said, "Oh well, I'll just be on my way. I hope everyone likes the video."

"No, stop!" Lexie cried out as he began to turn. She couldn't believe what she was about to say. "I'll do it, but you can't cum in my mouth."

"Alright." Ritchie agreed.

"You have to delete that first." Lexie told him."

"Not a chance. I'll delete it only after you finish."

Lexie reluctantly agreed. "Let's go into the bedroom." Ritchie suggested.

Lexie grabbed a towel and dried off. She then wrapped the towel around her as Ritchie placed his phone on the dresser. Unbeknownst to Lexie, he hit the record button and stood it against the mirror so that it would capture everything that happened on the bed.

Ritchie undressed and laid on the bed. Lexie stared at his hard, throbbing cock, unable to believe what she was about to do.

"Drop the towel." Ritchie told her.

She let the towel fall to the floor before crawling onto the bed between his legs. Slowly she got closer to his cock. Lexie could not believe that she was really going to do this. She took it into her right hand, looking at how much pubic hair he had. Lexie's ex had always trimmed his crotch, just like she does. Feeling disgusted that she was about to pleasure a complete stranger out of what was essentially blackmail to keep others from seeing the video he took, she opened her mouth and began sucking on his cock.

"Oh that feels good." Ritchie said.

Lexie tried to ignore his words. She bobbed her head up and down on his cock, waiting for the first indication that he was about to cum so she could pull away and finish him with her hand.

Ritchie watched the beautiful face that sucked on his shaft. He had been with his share of women, but he thought that Lexie might be the prettiest one he had been with. His pleasure washed away any guilt he had in compelling her to do this. "Goddamn that feels good." He muttered as she continued to suck his cock.

Lexie pulled away from his cock and asked, "Are you about to cum yet?" Her husband had never taken more than a few minutes of continuous stimulation before cumming, but she had been sucking this guy for much longer now. Ritchie shook his head, then said, "Tell you what, why don't you lick my balls for a bit."

"Gross." Lexie said, before lowering her head so that she could reach under his balls with her tongue. This was something that she had never done, and with Ritchie's hairy sack, she was disgusted by doing it now. She began licking his balls while stroking his cock with her right hand. While she detested doing this, she felt that at least he would cum this way and she wouldn't have to get any of his semen in her mouth or on her face.

Ritchie moaned in delight as Lexie's tongue worked the underside of his balls. He was so enjoying every second of being with Lexie. He let her continue for a couple minutes until he felt his orgasm nearing, "Suck my dick some more."

Lexie stopped licking his balls and returned to sucking his cock, wanting to get this over with. Ritchie placed his hands on either side of her head and helped guide her as she went back and forth on his cock. Then she felt his hands grip her head more firmly. From the way his cock throbbed and his hips moved she knew that he was about to cum. She tried to pull away, but his hands held her in place as he moaned with pleasure. She felt the first blast of his cum spill onto her tongue. "No..." She tried to say, but his cock prevented her from doing anything more than mumble. Ritchie grunted and thrust his cock deeper into her mouth as he began spurting his load into the back of her throat. Lexie wanted to gag as this man was filling her mouth with his sperm. She inadvertently began swallowing some of it as he continued to spew in her mouth. Fortunately, she was able to let most of it ooze out of her mouth but she was still disgusted that he had cum in her mouth in the first place. When he let go of her head she pulled her mouth away, spitting what she could onto the bed. "You agreed not to do that." She said.

"Sorry, it just felt too damn good." Ritchie said in smug satisfaction.

Lexie began pushing up to get off the bed, but Ritchie surprised her by grabbing her upper arms and forcing her over onto her back. "What the fuck..." she cried out as he wrestled her down and crawled between her legs. Ritchie grabbed both of her wrists and held them tightly as he began licking her pussy. "Stop it, I didn't agree to that!" Lexie called out.

Ritchie ignored her cries as he began eating her pussy. Lexie squirmed and bucked, trying to get free, but he was too strong for her. Ritchie's tongue found her clit and began licking it. Lexie rolled her eyes as the sensations of this unwanted stimulation went through her. Having cum so recently in the jacuzzi, her body was responding against her will. "Please stop!" She yelled, but Ritchie was not about to comply. He wanted nothing more than to force Lexie to climax as he ate her pussy.

"Please stop." Lexie continued. Having this stranger going down on her was, to her, more humiliating than sucking his dick. The way her body was responding was something that she wanted to wait for until she eventually remarried, but now she was on the verge of being forced to orgasm against her will.

Realizing that he had full control over the beautiful young woman, Ritchie raised his hands and began playing with her tits. He squeezed them tenderly for a while, and then began playing with her rock hard nipples. Lexie sighed as the sensation in her sensitive nipples added to the forced pleasure her clit was experiencing as Ritchie continued licking her. He felt his cock growing hard again as he rubbed his crotch against the bed while feasting on Lexie's cunt.

"Ohhh." Lexie moaned as she felt her orgasm beginning, "No, don't make me cum..." She mumbled one last time before it hit. Ritchie continued flicking her nipples with his fingers as he increased the pace of his licking. Lexie rolled her head from side to side as she began cumming. She involuntarily thrust her hips up and down as Ritchie matched her movements with his face. He could feel her juices spilling onto his lips as she came. Lexie shook with unwanted pleasure. She hated that she was being forced into this, but at the same time she could not help but enjoy it for it had been far too long since another man had brought her to this point of satisfaction.

Gratefully, her orgasm subsided, but Ritchie continued to lick. The sensation became too much and she tried to wrestle free, but he once again gripped her arms tightly as he continued to lick. "Oh god, I can't take anymore!" She let out. Finally he stopped licking her pussy. Ritchie climbed up on her and began licking her left nipple, while using his left hand to play with her right nipple. Lexie rolled her eyes back as he stimulated her this way. Then she felt his pelvic area grinding against her upper thigh and she felt his hard cock rubbing against her. Ritchie moved up higher, until it was resting between her legs. Lexie suddenly realized what he was intending to do next and that brought her back to reality. "No, you are not going to fuck me." She challenged.

Ritchie ignored her and thrust his cock against Lexie's wet pussy and began to push it between her cunt lips. Lexie struggled to avoid it, but once the head of his cock parted her tender flesh he had no trouble pushing in.

"Noooo!" Lexie screamed as she felt him invading her. Ritchie was ecstatic over how tight Lexie's pussy felt as it gripped his cock. He paused a moment to look into her pretty blue eyes before he began fucking her.

"Get it out of me!" Lexie demanded, but Ritchie was not about to stop now, this felt too good and he wasn't going to quit until he blew his nut inside this beautiful woman.

Lexie struggled beneath the older man, but all that did was make it more enjoyable to Ritchie as her body bucked against him as if she was fucking back with enthusiasm. To Ritchie, this was the best fuck he had experienced in years.

Lexie wanted nothing more than for this stranger to get off of her, but she knew that he was not going to do so. After all the times that she spent beneath her husband, followed by more than two years of nothing but her fingers and a shower massager, Ritchie's cock felt good inside her, even if she did despise every minute of this, and that's what made it so bad. She could already feel her pussy responding. She had not wanted to cum for him when he went down on her, but now... if she had an orgasm while he was fucking her, that would be the ultimate humiliation for her. Lexie tried to resist it, but the hard cock ramming into her was hitting all the right places and filling her tighter than she had ever been filled before. She hadn't realized it until now, but this man was bigger than her ex too. And--like it or not--he knew how to fuck better too.

"Oh god, no." She spat as her orgasm caught her by surprise. "Oh my..."

Ritchie realized that Lexie was orgasming. "That's it, babe. Cum for me."

His words cut like a knife, but there was nothing she could do to stop her climax. She moaned as she realized that she was fucking back against his stroking cock. Her legs spread wider, accepting him as deep as possible as he continued fucking her. Lexie was ashamed that she was enjoying this, but there was nothing else that she could do to fight it off.

She heard Ritchie moaning in delight as her orgasm waned. "Oh shit, pull out, please pull out!" She cried as she realized that he was about to cum.

"Oh shit. Yes!" Ritchie blurted as his second orgasm of the night began. He slammed his cock into her harder and faster as he began shooting his cum deep into her pussy. Lexie cried out in protest one last time as she felt his seed jetting into her. Ritchie continued until he had emptied every drop inside of her. He continued slowly fucking her for a while, until his cock grew limp. Only then did he slide out of her and climb off the bed,

Lexie lay still. Unable to believe that this stranger had cum inside her. He was only the second man to have sex with her, and she didn't even know his name. Ritchie grabbed his clothes and got dressed while Lexie lay there in stunned disbelief.

"Thank you, darlin'" He said as he grabbed his phone and pressed the button to stop recording.

Lexie's eyes widened, "you recorded that too?"

"Sure did."

"You promised to delete the video." She reminded him.

"Yeah, I don't think so." He told her before rushing out the door.

Lexie cursed at him. She jumped off the bed and dressed as quickly as she could. But before she could exit the bedroom she heard the sound of a motorcycle starting. She rushed downstairs to the front door as the roar of the engine announced Ritchie's departure. He was out of sight before she reached the door. Lexie went back inside, remembering to lock the door behind her this time, and returned to the bedroom to clean up any evidence of what had happened to insure that no one would know about this. But at the same time she was disappointed that she couldn't tell anyone about it, after all, it just might have been the best fuck of her life.

PAS
PAS
4,285 Followers