Open House Tickle

Story Info
Boyfriend tied up naked at open house.
1.9k words
4.48
12.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Max. My girlfriend Chrystal, a real estate agent, and two of her friends, Alanna and Julia, were playing some stupid online trivia game. They were only getting about half of the questions right. I should have known something was up because she's really smart, but maybe she was just having an off day. We had gotten into a fight the night before, so when she asked if I wanted to join in, I accepted, thinking all was forgiven. We even made a bet that whoever lost had to flash the others. They would flash their boobs and I'd flash my cock. I agreed, though really had no intention of flashing them if I lost. It wasn't that I was ashamed or had a small dick, just more of the humiliation factor that got to me. So, I planned on winning.

I lost. Big time. And when I wouldn't flash them my cock Chrystal got really mad. Before I knew it my hands were tied behind my back, I was blindfolded and lead out to a car. After a while we stopped and I was taken into a house. I was then promptly stripped.

"Whose house is this? Alanna asked.

"Just one that's for sale by a competing agency," Chrystal said. "They're having an open house today so lots of people should be here."

Chrystal and her friends laughed.

"Come on Chrystal," I begged. "Don't do this."

"You're the one who didn't want to honor the bet. Now you have to pay. Instead of just me and my friends seeing you naked, a bunch of people will get to see your naked, skinny ass," Chrystal said and they all laughed again.

"So, girls what do you think of my boyfriend's cock?" Chrystal asked, giving it a couple of strokes.

"Holy shit," Alanna said.

"Wow it's really big," Julia said.

My cock was passed around like a new toy. I have to admit, I was kind of turned on by the thought of strange women seeing me naked as evidenced by my really hard and big cock.

"Time for your punishment," Chrystal said.

I was then tied to the bed. Arms over my head and legs spread. The blindfold was then removed and each girl gave my cock another tug.

Wow, I really fucked that up. They still saw my cock and now others would also. About thirty minutes later I heard the door open. It sounded like two women were talking. They were walking through the house. I knew eventually they'd come into the master bedroom. Sure, enough they walked in.

"Oh my God," one of them said.

"What's going on here?" the other asked.

"Does he come with the house, Lisa" one of the asked.

"Definitely not. I don't know who he is."

"Bummer. I was looking forward to someone mowing the grass."

The both laughed. "That's funny, Kat," Lisa said.

"So, what's the deal?" Kat asked.

"And why are you naked?" Lisa asked.

"I lost a bet and my girlfriend and her friends stripped me and tied me to the bed," I explained.

Both women laughed again. "If you'll just untie me, I'll be happy to get out of here," I said.

"Okay," Lisa said. When she went to untie my foot, her nail scrapped against the bottom of my foot and I let out a little laugh and jerked my foot away.

"Oh," Kat said. "Are you ticklish?"

"Uh no," I answered quickly.

They both reach over and ran their nails over my feet. I jumped and laughed.

"I think you are," Lisa said, poking me in the ribs. I laughed and jumped even harder.

"Before we untie you, I think we'll have some fun first," Kat said. Then the two proceeded to tickle me.

Lisa stayed by my feet while Kat moved to my armpits. I was laughing and thrashing around. They both were laughing too. Then Lisa moved up to my legs and Kat moved down to my belly. I'm average height and have a slim build.

My cock, now rock hard, was bouncing all over the place. Apparently, that was the destination of both girls. Kat sat on my chest and Lisa on my legs. Lisa then tickled my balls, while Kat ran her nails up and down my hard cock. It was both pleasure and agony. Then kat tickled just under the head and before I knew it, I started shooting my load.

"Oh my God, Lisa said.

"Nice load," Kat added.

Then they both started tickling me again. I was jumping around even more.

"More sensitive after an orgasm?" Lisa asked, stroking my still hard cock.

"Well, you had your orgasm, time for us to have ours," Kat said. Both women got undressed.

Kat climbed on my face and I started to lick her pussy. Her pussy lips were shaved, but she had a big, thick patch of pubic hair above it. Oddly that kept tickling my nose while a licked her pussy. Lisa, meanwhile, was sucking my cock and tickling my balls. Then she'd switch and suck my balls, while tickling my cock.

It didn't take long for Kat to start moaning and give in to her orgasm. Her thighs locked around my head as she spasmed

"Your turn," Kat said climbing off my face.

While Lisa was climbing on my face, Kat took over tickling and sucking my cock and balls.

Unbeknownst to me, while I was being tickle tortured my girlfriend, Chrystal and her friends Alanna and Julia were watching via a live feed on the house's security cameras. They were on their way over and arrived just as I was giving Lisa her orgasm.

"So, getting tickled by two girls you don't know gets you excited?" Chrystal asks as soon as she enters the room.

"You literally put me in this situation," I said. I noticed my cock was still hard and throbbing.

"Well, if two women tickling gets you hard, what would five women tickling get you?" Chrystal said.

"Oh shit," I said.

"But I think we're a little over dressed for the occasion," Chrystal said. Soon Chrystal, Alanna and Julia were all naked.

My cock was literally throbbing. Precum was leaking out the top, even though no one had touched it for a few moments.

"Wow he's leaking precum," Julia said, whipping it up with her finger.

"Hey, I didn't give you permission to touch my boyfriends cock," Chrystal said.

"Well, you didn't give them permission either and they both sucked his cock," Julia said, then stuck the finer with Max's cum on it into her mouth.

"I thought we were going to tickle him?" Alanna asked.

Chrystal looked at me and my cock twitched again. "Get him!" she shouted.

All five women attacked at once.

Lisa and Kat tickled my feet. Alanna and Julia tickled my balls and cock. Chrystal sat on my stomach and tickled my armpits. She leaned over so I could suck on her tits. When she heard me moaning, she turned around and noticed Julia and Alanna sucking my cock.

"You two, feet ticklers. What are your names?" Chrystal asked.

"Kat,"

"Lisa"

"Yeah, whatever. Get up here and lick my boyfriend's balls. My friends and I are going to lick his cock. He looks ready to explode." Chrystal instructed.

Lisa and Kat were licking and sucking my balls, while Chrystal, Alanna and Julia were licking up and down my cock.

I couldn't really see because Chrystal's head was in the way, but I sure as hell felt it. Three tongues on my cock at once. It all felt great. My balls were tingling and when all three tongues were on my cock head it felt amazing.

"Just the head," Chrystal said.

Chrystal and her friends just licked the head of my cock. After a couple of minutes, I felt my balls tighten and I was ready to shoot.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned.

Chrystal immediately took my cock in her mouth and I shot my first load. She then surprised me by offering my cock to her friends Alanna next and then Julia. Kat and Lisa come up for their share too. Chrystal then cleaned my cock.

"Now you owe my friends and I an orgasm," Chrystal said and climbed on my face. It didn't take long before I brought her to a quick orgasm.

Alanna was next. It took longer but I made her cum as well.

Finally, it was Julia's turn. First, she shoved her huge boobs in my face. I licked all around the areolas and flicked her nipples with my tongue. Then I started to lightly bit her big fat nipples, which caused her to moan. Then she climbed on my face and I went to town.

While I was eating and licking pussy the other women were tickling me and sucking on my cock and balls, which was hard again now. It had gotten even harder when I was sucking on Julia's boobs. Chrystal's boobs are big but Julia's boobs were huge.

Julia had fat pussy lips and she seemed to like it when I licked the outside lips and worked my way to the inner lips. Suddenly I felt someone slid their pussy on my cock.

"Let's see if you can get me and my friend off at the same time," Chrystal whispered into me ear.

If this is a dream, I hope I never wake up, I thought. Chrystal was bouncing on my cock shouting, "Fuck me fuck me!" Over and over again. Her wet pussy felt like a satin glove grasping my cock in a tight fist. I was licking and sucking on Julia's puffy clit and she was making some weird noise I'd never heard before. Sort of a cross between a grunt and a growl. Since she was smashing her pussy into my face harder and harder, I took that as a good sign.

The others had stopped ticking me and I heard some moaning. Out of the corner of my eye the others were entertaining themselves. They were in a circle and were licking each other's pussies.

"Oh, shit I'm gonna cum!" Julia said. Her legs tightened on my head and she came and then shuddered like aftershocks from an earthquake.

"Fuck! I'm coming too," Chrystal shouted. Her pussy gripped my cock as her orgasm happened.

"Ready or not, here I cum!" I shouted and exploded inside my girlfriend.

As soon as Chrystal and Julia got off me, Kat and Lisa took advantage and cleaned my cock for me. Meanwhile, Alanna and Julia licked my cum from Chrystal's pussy.

There was an awkward silence, while everyone just looked at each other. It was obvious that none of us had ever done anything like that before. I decided to break the silence.

"So, what should we bet on next?" I asked. After a second everyone laughed.

"By the way, I'll take the house," Kat said.

"You'd better," Lisa said and we all laughed again.

Before we left, I gave each of the girls a hug. They all got a quick feel of my cock without Chrystal knowing. They also gave me their numbers. I've hooked up with all of them at different occasions. Sometimes individually sometimes in groups of two or three. And no, I don't feel bad about it. It was her idea in the first place, so she should have no right to complain.

I do wonder though if she'd like to be tied up and tickled by my guy friends. Her birthday's coming up. Maybe I'll surprise her.