All Comments on 'Open Marriage Weekend'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another homo story from a homo writer

I wish assisted sucide wasn't against the law. But if you hold the gun in your mouth it will be alright.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sick

And sick, and sick. Author needs an enema to clean the cum out of his cuckold ass.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Good beginning

But a very strange and disturbing ending. A bit far fetched for my liking. The story line up to the counseling bit was very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

How do handle the taste of the shit you spew? No fucking therapist would get away with that

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wtf

I couldn't even vote this one was so bad. Most of murph's stories make some kind of sense, this one was off the wall. I got the cheating but a sub personality isn't going to all the trouble to arrange a meeting and a distraction for her husband just for sex. After 15yrs of marriage he would know about a wild side and if he is to slow on the uptake to ask what she was like then that might be his probablem. Dumbass shrink would be getting sued and that would cover the loss from the divorce.:) If she didn't cheat before the reunion then she wasn't a sub she just a slut and wanted to relieve the glory days. If there was a part two it would include divorce and prostitution.

skipperrskipperrover 11 years ago
incredibly horrible

It's hard to believe that such an idiotic ending can occur to an author. Was it intentional to make the reader throw up?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Landmark Story: The Best Worst Happy Ending ever !

So Edna's a submissive ? Apparently she cant write quality fiction on demand because this story is running a quart low on that quality. This was so rote .I hope the author has ' this' out of his system. Meet the new Boss ! A hack writer for the most part like old boss.

Bedspread02Bedspread02over 11 years ago
HATED THE ENDING

the ending is terrible in its abruptness, if you wanted to make this ending work you need to draw out the therapy sessions and have the husband discover that his wife is submissive to the therapist and expose and humiliate everyone involved.

after the dust settles take up with Cynthia then bring the wife back to be their pet

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
and now

Cal contacts an lawyer and sue the therapist

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just plain stupid

How old are you? A 14 year old could have written a more believable story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Look at the typical ratings for this author...

Tells you all you need to know about the caliber of story this author writes.

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
Writer may have issues.

The story is far to implausible to believe. Women excel at sneaky sex. A husband may catch her in 2 or 3 lies but never every lie. Therefore, instead of 5 stars I would have rated it if only it had been plausible, I rated it 2 stars.

looking4itlooking4itover 11 years ago
Ugh

What complete and udder nonsense. If Adam knew this about her it wouldn't have taken 20 years to take advantage of that. There is no way that the latent submissive side would come out in front of her husband either time. Just because the don't have a master/sub relationship does not mean she doesn't see him as such through the very nature of their marriage. By what the psychologist has already said she treats him that way. Since this isn't much of a stroke story for 99.9% of the world I think I can expect some semblance of reality.

I do like the thought of at a minimum suing the therapist for everything she's got.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
OK story 'til the end

Would a therapist really act like that and still have a license? Doubtful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh

Good grief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
writing and

story telling are not your thing, you are making an ass out of yourself so please quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucked up ending

Right. Instead of reporting and suing the therapist, he promptly negates every -- EVERY -- single thought and emotion that was presented beforehand, including those right before this miraculous transformation.

<P>

I repeat what I've posted before. If a writer is going to set up one -- and only one -- ending and then write the opposite ending, don't write in first person. We know his every thought, his every feeling, and the ending has no relation to anything that came before it. It is illogical, and shitty writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Screw Them

No one has the right or authority to tell you to quit writing. Write what you wish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just wondering...

...did someone else finish this? Did you just get bored and want it to end? It was fine till the damn therapist appeared, but then it just went... well, kinda flaccid...

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 11 years ago
funny surprise ending

Nice job

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Low IQ fembot in a SciFi story

She became a low IQ fembot. In Lucsmith's story "Let the Punishment Fit the Crime" the exwife became a voluntary sex slave maid for the husband and the story is very humorous, but this story gives the reader a empty space in the Universum and not any humor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cockold writer and can't help it

writer try too hide that he's cockold and wimp,but it comes out in his stories.common sense isn't his strong suit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No way

Sure, it's the writer's story and he can end it how he wants. I can only talk for myself, but I would have said "Bullshit. No way. If it's so easy to take control of this slut, just anybody can do it when I'm not around. I think you both made up this ridiculous story to make me accept her outrageous behaviour at the reunion, but all you did is to make me see clearly that I never knew the real Edna and that she will never change. You made her your slut too, so keep her. I'll be seeing you both in court. I found out before and during that reunion that I couldn't trust her not to try some tricks, so I came prepared and recorded this session. Thanks. I'll be seeing you both in court. You can start thinking of a nice compensation offer or leave it to the court. Goodbye."

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you are just about as dumb

as it get. who the fuck has shit in your brain to think this is erotic?

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Therapist is a quack

husband is a cuck, Wife is a slut. Wife's beat friend is a whore. Stud has no u in it - just std.

Story sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The premise of the story is implausible

I can believe people having submissive personalities, but the behaviour and actions of the husband and the wife are caricatures of the bizarre. This abnormality ruins the flow of the story.

The husband acted like a textbook wimp, but I'm not one to judge characters based on their testosterone levels. This is a disappointing story...

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 11 years ago
Not likely...

from what my experience has been with submissives this story is unlikely. The story makes domination too easy and shows a sub as too weak to have any control over her own life. I have a sub wife and she is a gift in my life, a gift she gives to me at her choice.

Perhaps writing about something you know from life experiences would be a good idea. Sorry.

cueball961cueball961over 11 years ago
Not Hardly!

I've written a couple of stories that got a bit fanciful, after all the exigencies of fictional writing do allow for some suspension of belief. This one broke completely and wildly through the barriers however.

Assuming a normal, self respecting man could put up with the lies and blatant disrespect shown him by his "loving wife" to begin with, which is in and of itself highly unlikely, her alleged "super submissive disorder" would make her prey to any lothario who came after her at any future date. Might I add, this would surely have happened many times during their marriage before hand if she were truly that malleable.

The incident with the therapist was completely beyond ridiculous. I regularly visit a mental health professional as I suffer from Bi-Polar syndrome. My doctor is a female, a quite attractive one at that, and though I'd love to knock boots with the dear lady, even if she shared those desires, she would risk breaking professional ethics and the loss of her medical license should she do so.

A certain degree of fantasy is acceptable in any fictional story, but there must be SOME plausibility at the base of the story. There was just too little of the latter and way too much of the former in this offering.

The story was fairly well written from a grammatical standpoint, but the overdoing of the fantastic nature of the plot destroyed it for me. Two grudgingly given stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
utter rubbish

the most pathetic piece of crap that I have read on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It may make for good fiction...

But in reality, a therapist can have their license revoked and face criminal charges for messing with clients! Because of their ability to help clients break down problems and deal with vulnerabilities, counselors hold a lot of influence. It's a massive betrayal of trust to use that for personal reasons.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SUBS...ALPHAS....AND MARRIAGE WITH KIDS

the one true answer is WHY.....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nonsens

That is total nonsens. Stop writing.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
utter crap.

Some stories should be banned. This is one of them. Utter crap.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Can't believe anyone would comment critically on this story....

...it doesn't deserve any comments. Oops. I did it again.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Virtually impossible!

A 'hard submissive' like Sweetie would NEVER have married anyone who was not a Dom! Most submissives actually control their environment, so 'screwing up' on the right spouse is highly unlikely!

The premise, then, is false for me, but the story, given that, is adequately done, so

3*

rphinneyrphinneyover 11 years ago
Waste of time...

Instead of writing this, why didn't you just say "I have absolutely no knowledge of the Dom/Sub lifestyle, but would really like someone to explain it to me."

At least the responses would have been much nicer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Instead of writting this why didn't you just suck someone eles's cum out of yor qife's pussy. If I'd of been Cal ; Edna, Adam and the fucking nigger pyschologist would have beenib in a mass fravwe

Orcaman47Orcaman47over 11 years ago
Keep trying?

The writing style seemed stilted and not at all smooth. I only got to the second page before I gave up.

SkibumSkibumover 11 years ago
Therapist?

The actions of the therapist are definitely malpractice, and probably qualify as a sexual assault.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Weird*

Story line,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
somebody called this guy an author

please more like a scribbler, what a screwed up plot, , terrible, just terrible

pakmul48pakmul48over 11 years ago
ZERO

The therapist should have kept the wife and fucked Cal up the ass. What a fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no to slave

just get a blow up dolly, its the same thing as a sex slave. both have no mind.

you are just a weak person if you need a body with no mind. the shrink needs

a shrink herself. story sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Harryin VA I owe you an apology

for 2 years you have been bashing this author and most of the time you have been harsh mean and nasty. Sure I didnt like half of this authors stuff but I ddint think it was that bad. I blasted you back

but this story was the last straw. I have never read anything so incoherent so irrational as this shit.

You were right about Murphy621... and I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a heap of bullshit !!

Go and grow a pair of balls. Even one!, is better than none........

doodlesdaddoodlesdadover 11 years ago
Garbage

The therapist should have lost her license! What tripe!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
And the lawsuit would be fucking enormous!

After all, it is ILLEGAL for a therapist to have sex with their patient. It's considered rape, even when consensual. The rest just sucked ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It was good until......

the ending and then it tanked really quickly. I gave it a 2 but it deserved a 4 if it hadn't been for the off the wall ending.

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
The marrage is over

the story was about her reliving her past with her 1st love and getting her husband to let her have an open weekend. She is just another slut. Most ladys say they wouldn't do anything like this but it is them who pick the man they just let us guys think we do it.

As for the ending it went down hill very fast. think he just should have said she your to the doctor and left her there. He should file for the bigD but get her friend as his lover & maybe wife after. So lets see a rewirte on the ending . Gave it a 3

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is so bad it becomes a parody of a LW story and actually becomes good

And the therapist actually deserves to be torched. If every there was a gal who deserved to get her ass handed to her it was this therapist.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
I hate to say this

but this story had nothing going for it,the "submisive personality" crap was just that,the therapist was so far outside legal and ethical bounds it isn't funny..of yhe wife had a mental health issue maybr but this wad tripe...and hubby would not go after adam? Please....the writing was so do but the plot was pretty bad....

fausttusfausttusover 11 years ago
nice start...the ending is rushed

nice start and build up in the story. Good characters. but the ending is rushed it doesn't do the story any good,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
talking abut a choc effect

Except maybe 2, all comments are negative, some even very rude for the writer.Yet, the response is high, more than for some "better" stories. Is this what the writer wanted?? In any case, most agree on one thing, it was "good" until the end. A sequel?

nwhalernwhalerover 11 years ago
The mysterious submissive personality effect again !!!!

I think this submissive story got dominated by a better story that fucked it and demanded that it surrender most of the plot. That is why this ended as a fucked up story with a bare plot!

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
HMMMM, very promising.

A big lawsuit against the therapist, dominate Edna and get her to sign divorce papers very favorable to him, he can keep her afterwards as a personal slut. All he has to do is man up and take care of his business. Something tells me he won't. Probably turns out he is submissive as well and wants the therapist to butt-fuck him with a strap-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the way she talked that afternoon in the room ended the marriage

she is a total cheating slut and her behavior makes all the past with her questionable and there can be no further trust as the lies continously..........

and fucking her bareback after someone else has get realllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 11 years ago
Endings

Are often the toughest to get right. Agree with others that this ending was abrupt. It would have been better if we saw more of the "improved" marital relationship. Once a cheater, always a cheater. I'd bet she cheats again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pure horse shit

just plain HORSESHIT

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
bullshit

she fucking cheated and planned it plain and simple. The counselor is also full of horse shit and needed to be fucking punched in the head. She doesn't deserve a second chance at being his wife, she can stay to be the kids mom but i would never fuck her again ever. She did it and deserves no respect ever.

Would make her get all tests done for the safety of the kids and if she was late coming home once would lock her out till morning. She knows she cheated and so does everyone at the reunion you cant respect a woman like that or EVER trust her.

find a real woman that loves you and bring her home and let her sleep in your bed then when ready divorce the slut and marry the other one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bad story

Seriously bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

I found this story to be crap. Not because of the cheating, that I can deal with. The whole give your wife permission and then take it back was crap. Experimentation can be part of some relationships I get that, but this was poorly plotted. I didn't feel sorry for him or understanding. When couples have affairs it's not because one is a slut or has lose morals, it's because something else is wrong in the relationship. Cheating isn't a character flaw it is symptomatic of bigger issues within the relationship. People don't cheat because they're happy. So if you're going to write a simple Cheating Wife Story don't complicate it with a moralistic husband who is undeserving of this treatment. Reality is he contributed to the break up by not meeting the needs of his partner. Want real, write real otherwise drop the moralistic bullshit and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a better plot next time?

This story was too quick in ending, it was more of parts just thrown together, it did not lead to the next step in the story, it just jumped right onto it. Time frame of story is also to short. What about the question of trust? What about what the therapist said she claimed she did to the wife? Why should he believe her and just leave it at that? to many unanswered question and the ending is not realistic. How can a spanking erase everything, I just don't see it. People just don't forget and harder to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rating - Worst yet!!

Enough said

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
I have to agree...

With most of the negative comments, this was bad. I fought hard between one and two stars and settled for two, but only out of benevolence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rubbish

Total rubbish, it's a pity there isn't a less than one star vote,

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Worthless

Road apples on the literary highway.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
The dynamics of their marriage has changed

But I wonder if it is for the good.

He wants a wife to love and to trust, not a slave, and will he ever be able to trust her again. What happens if someone who is stronger than her husband takes control of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rewrite Please

What were you thinking??? Please please rewrite this. I would of walked out when the black woman started to play with the wife. Have his get together with the wife's friend.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
don't waste

your time or ours whit shit like this.

HumminCumminsHumminCumminsover 11 years ago
To many idea's

Very disjointed story, almost like there were multiple idea's crammed into a short story, Needed more to tie the thoughts together, or written as separate story's. Begining and end did not go together unles two pages in the middle are missing.Would like the author's take on this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another wimp coward husband

The wife is a worthless lying cunt. The wimp husband should just kill himself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good but

Could use some editing. You wrote "loosing" rather than "losing" and "principles office" rather than "principal's office". Details is what separates a good tale from a really good one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I know how much effort it is to write

So I never "rag" on someone's work. But I would have left the bitch with the therapist. I don't have time in my life for that kind of wife. I cannot get excited about a one sided marriage that would evolve from that type of relationship.; In order to be dominant you would have an emotional need to control another. Neither submissive or dominant, neither is a healthy emotional state. Marriage hell should have been the title.

I do appreciate the fact that you wrote it. Whether peple like it or not is not relevant. Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wish, I wish...

that I had not wasted my time reading this piece of bullshit. Would that I could give it a minus 10.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
ultimate control-

put a couple .45 slugs in her cheating heart.

duncmiesterduncmiesterover 11 years ago
nice twist

Avery nice change from the cheat leave the bitch find another tail.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Cuck alert

Cuck alert. Just another cuck wimp story. If you like cuck stories this one is ok.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Wife's a fucking slut & the husband is a super wimp

Slut & wimp live happily ever after --not!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excuse Me

She called Adam frequently and willingly had phone sex and then kept it from hubby - thay's lying and cheating - period!

Submissive - sure, when in person but planning a fuck weekend and hoping husband won't be there - nothing submissive about it.

Here's an idea, bring Cyn back to live with him, Edna is a fuck slave and lives in the spare room unless she ever cheats again.

Submissive - sure but also a slut for strange cock!

Thanks Murphy, you're always entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Translated: He never had to worry about her again until some other "dominant" told his submissive little wife to let her fuck him. Clearly the author believes that submission and retardation-level stupidity are synonymous, so it's not like her husband jumping in as the new "dominant" would change anything.

I'm not one of the anti-cucks, but I'll tell you one thing: a wimp is not capable of being a dominant, and certainly not in a household full of kids, and more especially not when his wife has a history of complete disrespect for him.

It's absolutely hilarious that Amanda pretends she's been doing him a favor by cuckolding him with his wife. Sleeping with other women while married is still cheating.

I'll give three stars for the somewhat broken concepts and insulting treatment of "submissives" as stupid sluts who can and will be controlled by anyone who walks into the room.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wait just a sec

How about a lawsuit against the bitch therapist for starters?That might solve some of his money problems regarding running two households. And why should he have to spank his wife to have her honor her wedding vows to be faithful? And what happens when some other strong personality finds her? Taking her back is certainly a crap shoot at best. And, does he even WANT a totally submissive wife? What kind of marriage is that????? BAH!

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
predicktable female writter

oh im so upset but wait i wont do anything really.. yes that's what men do and feel (only if you r a female writer)?, beat that bitch ass in front of the kids .. that would be a good start. miss murphy621 you wrote it for the reaction factor to get you off,and not on the story but on the response, that's why you are a woman,not sexy, sick fetish submissive shit with no real surprises(dont want to upset wife and blame everyone but herself-- nice nazi thinking there), wait its not her fault really its just her nature..really thats your plot twist,and in no way burn the bitch..a woman like her is why women are second class, no self control, abortions at birth waiting for the hook, but keep writing one day a lot more people will enjoy this style it will be common place, and wont that be a great world for kids.

49greg49gregalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I loved it. Not a lot of sex in it, but finally a cheating slut wife story where the husband doesn't lose his wife and comes out on top at the end. The therapist sex scene was the sexiest part, really really hot, I will imagine them going back for refresher sessions LOL. I guess other commentors forgot that it's fiction, not real life..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The more I read the madder I got at that fucking bitch

No wonder guys hate some bitches when they pull shit like this. It makes it bad for the good women out there that want to get laid. This is some fucked up shit for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Uh...

If I have this right, it's a silly story that ends with the premise that anyone has a shot at fucking the wife as long as they are dominating. So unless he wants to work at home or be surgically joined at the hip to his wife, he's going to get cheated on. I suppose that'd be a good ending were he a pimp and intended to use the wife as a whore, but it doesn't sound real productive in a decent marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spanking her makes it better?

For who? She seems to enjoy it. She's a cheating slut. Your marriage is toast. Your acceptance makes you a willing cuckold. A giant pile of garbage and a complete waste of time to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
How about this...

Cal sues Amanda for 3 million dollars, has her licence to practice revoked and maybe gets her sent to prison for totally unethical behavior toward a patient bordering on, and possibly becoming rape.

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
You Were Cracking Yourself Up

When you submitted this in Loving Wives. Pass the dutchie.

Concritic123Concritic123almost 10 years ago
It was good then...

It went south with the dominant submissive thing. I took points off for that.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 10 years ago
Bad

A really bad ending to what started off as a moderately interesting story line. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
SO spanking her solves the problem?

That makes no sense. What happens when she meets any strong personality when he isn't around? He should have taken Amanda to Court and gotten rich and divorced the silly slut. Another crappy ending.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
Very weak.

Very weak story completion. According to murphy621, he doesn't realize this part of his wife's personality after 15 years of marriage, but an old boyfriend and a horrible counselor see it and flip her like a light switch? This is way beyond anything the reader should be expected to accept and believe as even remotely possible.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
writer is a sick fuck

And the story is shit.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Like someone said...

Like someone said the end turned this story bad...Why? because as soon as she and her lover entered the hotel room, he should have shown and beat the shit out of her lover and take her home...That's how he would show is power over her...Let all happen was a stupid decision...

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Weak

I am in agreement with most of the previous comments, murphy621 wanted to write a happy ending but this did not work for me, in a nut shell her old boy friend was a dominant lover and when he contacted her it revived her desires, 1) she engaged in phone sex for a few months,2) she lied when the invitation arrived, 3) she lied several times at the reunion, 4) she lied at home after the event, add to that in fifteen years of marriage with two children she had not been able to express her desire for some dominance in the bedroom. It may have worked without the intimate part with the psychologist and had simply revealed the wife's previously hidden desires. There are some very good writers on this site but I can't imagine any of them making a happy ending to this story. No disrespect murphy you write a good yarn but I think this was pushing writers licence. In reality many people find it difficult to reveal their innermost desires to their dearest loved one for fear of ridicule or being thought less of. Funny old world isn't it.

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Seriously?

Is this story serious? That's how it ends? 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So many older authors on this site that have NO sex life

murphy621 when is the last time you fucked anything but your hand? Years? decades? last half of your life? This story is just sad and pathetic. It's is embarrassing for the author.

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
What a disaster!

You had an OK story for the first half and then you fucked it up! A therapist who is going to risk her license by humiliating a "client" in front of her husband no less?! What planet were you on when you wrote this?

2* only becasue you were going pretty good until the end otherwise it would be a 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why wouldn't he worry?

After all that and she's going to be happy and stay faithful? It seems unlikely. The whole thing was totally implausible, even for fiction. UGH!

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 8 years ago
Open Stupid Story Weekend

What a farce. Edna should be residing on a curb somewhere. I never bought into the notion that someone is so submissive they will allow any dominant person to control them.

If I were Adam, I’d be suing the doctor for malpractice. She engaged in sexual activity with her patient and did so blatantly. She should be sued to bankruptcy.

At least the story had an overall plot and razor thin theme. 2 stars is all I’ll give it though.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous