Open Mic Night Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy kept stroking me as load after load exploded out of me. She kept my face looking up because she had control of my head by my hair. She had control of my cock as well, I was her puppet. The sensation was intense and my stomach muscles were contracting and flexing as the orgasm ran through me. Mandy let go of my hair and the dots faded from my vision. I brought my head forward to see what had happened.

I first saw Mandy's huge breast with red marks from my sucking on it, her nipple erect and angry looking. Then I saw Kendra. Her pretty face was nearly covered in streaks of my white come. There was streaks on both cheeks, one eye was glued shut. There was a large cum-drip dangling from her chin. Mandy leaned over and licked it off, she leaned over so far her breasts were on her lap, bulging out the sides. My come was also on Kendra's hair, her neck and of course on her tiny breasts. I could feel my cock deflating and I knew this was my last orgasm of the night. I was entirely drained and it looked like it had all gone onto Kendra.

"You come so much!" Mandy said, letting go of my softening cock. It hit against my leg with a slap on its way down. Kendra scooped my come from her face and pushed it in to her waiting, open and hungry mouth. When she tasted it she let out a moan and closed her eyes. Mandy sat beside me, her generous curves pressing up against me. She lay her come covered hand on my thigh as the two of us watched the younger woman enjoy my seed. When her face was as clear of come as she could manage, she moved her attention to her breasts, scooping the come up and licking her fingers. She did it with both hands at first before just using one and moving the other to between her legs where she rubbed her pussy. She sucked her fingers and rubbed her clit, she leaned back to get better access and that gave Mandy and me a better view. Her pussy was really pretty. The blonde hair and the pink lips contrasting nicely.

"Don't you want a taste?" I asked Mandy, looking at her heaving breasts.

"Oh I do! But I'm forty-three and it's three a.m.! I'll eat that little pussy for breakfast!" She said, her eyes fixed on Kendra as the younger woman squealed with a small orgasm.

"What are you guys talking about?" she asked, opening her eyes and smiling.

"Oh you'll find out in the morning!" Mandy said as she kissed me on the cheek. She shuffled backwards and curled up to go to sleep. Kendra looked up at me with her big eyes and her cum-streaked face.

"Night night honey, I'm wiped!" I said as I moved up on the bed beside the dozing busty goddess. "Why don't you sleep beside us?" I tapped the bed between me and Mandy. I lay on my left side, facing Mandy with a space just wide enough for the slim woman to fit between. Kendra faced Mandy too and I budged up behind Kendra, my large floppy cock nestling in the crack of her ass. She wiggled her behind provocatively but like I said, I was done for the night. It was all I could do to stay awake this long. I wrapped my arm over Kendra and lay it on Mandy's side, close to her breast. Though, they were so big everything was close to her breast. I couldn't wait to spend more time around those boobs was the last thing I remember thinking that night.

12