Open-Minds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Put my legs down and get your clothes off."

It was my turn to look uncomfortable. "Shauna?"

Her eyes became dangerous slits; her voice took on a threatening tone that I had never heard from my sister in all my years. "I don't care if you're sporting a boner. I'm naked, so get your fucking clothes off."

I took another drink first, she glared, thinking I was dragging the whole thing out. It was more a case of Dutch courage on my part. With my clothes now a heap on the floor, I turned, got back on the bed and stopped dead in my tracks. Shauna had taken my moving as an opportunity to lean over into Mom's drawer and pull out one of her collars. It was already around her neck.

"Shauna, we need to stop and you most definitely need to take that thing off."

Shaking her head was quickly followed by her saying. "I've worked it out. Andy. Mom wasn't a slave and this isn't a collar, it's how mom reconciled in her mind the things she did. When she was wearing this, she was the adventurous woman we have spent the last week watching. Take it off and she's our mom."

She then pointed to the lower half of her body, her legs parted and just kept right on going. Her pussy lips moved apart with her legs, and my dick was more solid than I have ever been, more so when she said, "Come on, Andy, you have a job you promised to do."

As I moved towards my sister, she leaned over and took another drink from her glass. The two girlfriends at college who had allowed me to do this for them mentally got my deepest thanks that evening. My hands delved into the jar and my fingers worked her rose. The quick intake of breath that followed made me pause and look into her eyes. Those same eyes that knew everything just seemed to stare back at me with a hunger and an uncomfortable amount of lust. This was new territory for us both; I had my hands on my sister's ass, her naked ass.

Those same hands where just as close to that gaping pussy of hers as well. My fingers felt the heat generated within that small confined space as I continued to work on her ass. I was also using the biggest mental stick I could find to beat back the pornographic thoughts every fiber of my being was having about what it wanted to do to that pussy, let alone her ass.

Shauna looked down at my hands and back up at me, a slight nod of acceptance that my hands were on her was all I got in return. Goosebumps formed across her chest causing her nipples to tighten. She followed my fingers as I journeyed to her beautiful ass. The alcohol level helped her relax, and in turn, her crinkled rose opened to my fingers entering her anus, one at a time. Once I judged that she was open enough, my hand picked up the plug and also transferred more of the lubricant from my hands onto the plug.

I looked at her, waited until she could tear her eyes away from what I was doing and said, "Breathe in."

She nodded once, and did so ever so slowly. As her lungs filled, I pushed the plug into her; the deer in headlights look was sure new to her. She started to fidget, her mind may have wanted this, but her body was still new to the experience and started to rebel. If she was going to do this, and this was Shauna, if she didn't do it now, she would come back to it until she had achieved her goal, and that seemed to be wanting to know what our mother felt. She needed those sensations, in a sense. It was Shana's roundabout way of getting inside Mother's head.

Her ass tightened and the plug stopped about halfway in, I did something out of instinct. One of my girlfriends had told me this might happen to her body if she wasn't totally in the zone, so I did what I was asked to do for my then-girlfriend. One hand held onto the plug while the other reached over, and placing her nipple between finger and thumb, I twisted and pulled it towards me a little.

She hissed and looked at her nipple, and then me. Once the shock wore off, she giggled.

That came to an abrupt end when I twisted again and pushed the remaining part of the plug into her. Shauna opened her mouth to speak and a gasp escaped her lips, turning her original statement into a garbled mess. My thumb and finger went to her other nipple, teasing it until it was just a proud as the first.

Shauna seemed to be trying to watch everything happening to her all at once; her nipples stood, just so proud of her body. The plug had sunk to a depth that her crinkled rose closed around it, locking it inside her. Her butt cheeks clenched a couple of times. It reinforced in her mind that the plug wasn't going to fall out. I moved back, grasped her ankles and gently placed her legs back onto the bed.

I heard the sigh of relief from my position on the bed. My sister then laid straight again. The pressure on her back must have been excruciating, yet to her it was something she needed to do. When her attention was again on me, she noticed a little remote in my hand. Her brow once again creased, only this time in confusion. I pushed a button on the remote, Shauna grabbed my arm, her own fingers digging deep into me. She pulled air into her lungs as a slow groan came from her in return, her eyes fluttered and that smile came back to her

"Fuck, that's weird, in a tingling sort of way. So what happens next?"

My first instinct was to go easy on her, but then again, this was my sister, and if Shauna figured that out, I would have a one-woman riot on my hands. My thumb went to the other extreme and I set it on high. Shauna gritted her teeth and let out another slow moan then thrashed around the bed for a moment. Her hands instinctively went between her legs as they, too, clamped shut, before rolling over on the bed and ending up on all fours panting and then moaned once again.

The sight before me was everything that I had imagined. As reluctant as I was to admit this with my dying breath, my sister's body was built for sex. She might even be smarter than me, but when she groaned and orgasmed with the plug in her ass, my cock was harder than a steel bar. As I stared at her I knew, as a man I wanted her; the brother in me was still screaming that I was born to protect her, not to take advantage of her.

The man in me won out and as my hands caressed her hips, Shauna rolled onto her back and instinctively tried to lift her ass slightly to allow me more access to her. The groan from the woman beneath me let me know she was also fighting with the butt plug, as her hands had now moved away from her body and her fingers clenched the sheets.

My own mind screamed at me that I would be damned forever if I did this. My heart told me that although the words had not left our lips, we both desperately needed this. Shauna was just as headstrong as I was, and who knows what would happen to her if I stopped now. The tip of my cock touched her soaked pussy lips and her whole body instantly paused. Even my sister's breathing became shallow, to the point that she refused to pull another lung full of air into her body until I did something: anything, as long as it also included pushing my cock deep into her.

As my sanity wrestled with my soul, my cock slowly entered my sister and her breathing passed her lips in the shape of a loud guttural moan. I was inside Shauna. That voice in my head tried to scream 'sister,' but I ignored it. My eyes focused on the woman on her back and in front of me with my dick in her. As skin finally touched skin, that grunt from her lips acknowledged that fact.

Even as I continued to thrust in and out of her, my own and her grunts grew louder by the thrust, my thoughts turned to a conversation we hadn't had yet, but should have before we had even got this far: birth control. Pulling the butt plug out of her and replacing it with my cock made Shauna scream. I only lasted four more thrusts into that tight ass of hers before I exploded into it. Her whole body just slumped, and that's when the express train of emotions hit me.

The brother in me came to the fore, and with a vengeance. I had pulled my own sister into this. I was going to hell and dragging my own sister along for the ride. What sort of monster was I? Her orgasm-ravaged body left the bed and her arms wrapped themselves around me and wouldn't let go as she mumbled words into my neck.

Getting no response, her head moved from my neck to look at me.

"Oh, Andy, that was wonderful."

She must have read the look on my face, her radiance still beamed back at me.

"At the beginning, I felt... overwhelmed and also unsure, Andrew, and yet I loved every second."

Her face broke into the biggest smile I'd seen on her in all my years. Even the reddening of her cheeks gave her away, "I've never done anal, but I loved it. That's staying on the menu from now on."

For a moment Shauna looked like she was staring at my shoulder, then her eyebrows rose and it was almost like the light went on in her head and her smile quickly grew to confirm the thoughts rushing through her at the moment.

"I finally understand Mom a lot better now, Andy."

She placed her hand on my cheek to emphasize her next point, "She loved Daddy oh so much." The pause was but a moment, as even she came to the same conclusion, "I love you, Andrew Thomas White and I loved what you did."

Finally, when both of us came up for air, even I had to admit she looked radiant.

"Even when you went all caveman on me, I wasn't afraid. You can't hurt me, Andy, I felt what Mom felt and nothing you can do can hurt me because I trust you enough not to. I understand Mom now, it all makes sense, Andrew, how could Mom allow Dad to do what he did to her? Trust, trust on a monumental scale."

Shauna lifted herself off the bed and quickly noticed the rather large damp patch. She went slightly red and looked up at me. I saw it. It was just a second, but she actually thought about breaking her promise and reading me. With a shy smile she tilted her head towards the puddle of cum on the bed.

"We did that, Andy."

Shauna stayed next to me a moment longer, her eyes still on the stained sheets, while her hand roamed across my body, the sweat across her forehead, her hair a tangled mess and the biggest smile I had seen on her in many a year. My hand then reached across to grab her drink from the small table by her side of the bed. It was seeing the glow my sister now had about her that made me alert, her next words screamed caution at me.

"So, now I know what that does, what's next?"

This time she watched me shake my head and another sip of wine gave her a moment's pause. At any time she could have come back from the precipice she was hovering over.

"No, Shauna, you don't play with this stuff. We've seen it on all those videos, it's a lifestyle."

At least she paused, although the look she gave me told me this wasn't over.

"Mom was the strongest woman I knew, Andy. She was my role model, confidante when my marriage went to shit and best friend all in one. Now, I've spent hours watching her get fucked by loads of men and women and our own father not that far behind her."

With some effort, she got off the bed and walked around it and towards me. Shauna stood naked in front of me, ignoring the fact that I still had a raging hard-on for my own sister. She took another sip from the wine from the glass still in her hand.

"I need to know why, Andy. I'm going to go insane if I don't, and that's a fact. Teach me what all this does. Let me feel what Mom felt so I can understand better, because at the moment, I'm starting to think that it was because of me that Robert cheated. Was I just too "Plain Jane" for him?"

Even a glance at Shauna told me so much. She was living her own private hell and I was simply so wrapped up in being cautious that I simply hadn't noticed. Finding out so much about our folks' private lives made me lose sight of the fact that my own sister was standing next to me all along. We hadn't talked about any of this, and that was wrong. Truly, it was a mistake that needed to be rectified. Yet, as I looked at her, it was obvious to see that she would brook no part of a conversation on this until I stepped up to the plate and helped her.

Her own internal struggle was self-evident. All I had to do was look at the sister I knew, not the one who stood by my side and watched our folks for hours on a TV screen, exposing to us their most private of lives together.

The fact remained that Shauna asked me to make her understand. Yet how could I do that when my own mind was still coming to terms with what they had done, and also kept from us all our lives? I also knew my sister. If I refused, with what she had seen on so many DVDs, she would seek answers somewhere else and that could be dangerous. My shoulders instinctively shrugged at her request and I wondered why. My mind screamed that I needed to distance myself from this naked wonder and think very hard on this situation.

Picking up my clothes and telling my sister that I needed clean ones, I made it out of our folks' room with a little dignity. My own mind was a mess, even detached from Shauna. I sat in my room looking at walls as the realization of what I had done to my own sister slammed itself to the forefront of my mind. I had effectively... The actions played like a loop in my mind. The small part of my mind holding onto my sanity refused to acknowledge the fact that I had forced myself upon her. With the death of our folks I took my sister, the one person now in my life I should be protecting and I...

That word refused to enter my thoughts, no matter how I tried to bring it to form. If ever I needed a drink, now would have been that time. As my heart called for peace and as sanity returned to me, I suddenly put form to the noises coming from the open door of my room: singing. With my curiosity piqued, I stood and followed a sound I hadn't heard from my sister for so long.

Now I found myself leaning against the doorframe of our parents' room. Shauna was singing while she slid a t-shirt onto herself and then pulled sheets off the bed. I hadn't heard my sister sing since the day before Mom and Dad handed her proof that the Englishman was cheating on her.

*******

I loved my sister with every fiber of my being, at least with me here next to her, when she came out of this, I would be there to help her. We had talked about the DVD collection that our folks had, and I reminded Shauna that they had been married for so long, hence the amount in their collection. Yet as we worked our way through their life's history of swapping, girl-on-girl and an interesting number of orgies, they had clearly made a point of keeping their alone time very private, and most definitely away from us.

My only hope was that she would let me guide her, to be her sounding board as every set of handcuffs, the multitude of vibrators and varying sizes of butt plugs would be given a workout. After all, when is it ever the right time to tell the sister that you love, that you REALLY love them? Well let's just say that I would have to wonder if my own heart could take it, because it could end up with her hating me.

"If I teach you, Shauna, we do this by my rules; do you understand that?"

Her eyes shone; the smile backed up her happiness that I agreed to help her. She quickly nodded her head. My eyes wandered to the scene of our intimacy, my mind still refusing to call it what it was we had done not minutes ago, and I leant over to pick up what I was looking for. Shauna watched my hand as though transfixed, her flush of her cheeks made me wonder if she was having second thoughts. At that moment in time, I truly hoped she would.

"Turn your back to me."

She placed her wine glass on the little table again. Her eyes misted up before her face went to stone and she turned her back to me, taking a step back when she did. Her voice may have been towards the far wall but every word was meant for me.

"We have both watched every disk now, not once was Mom ever dressed when she wore this. She made herself available to Dad and anyone else he gave her to. Just like she never denied him, I swear, Andy, I won't deny you."

I had watched as much as she had, yet what I hadn't pointed out to my sister was that we had watched years of trust grow between them in the space of a few days. Even as I placed Mom's collar on Shauna and adjusted it to fit, her frame shook when I had finished. It sounded like my sister had stifled a sob.

When I rested my hand on her shoulder she jumped, recovered really quickly and stood straight.

"Shauna, are you REALLY sure you want this?"

The pause was but a moment, but she nodded once and quickly pulled air into her lungs.

"Then go to bed, drink a glass of water before you sleep. Don't set your alarm and turn your cell off."

She spun around to look at me, I simply continued as though I hadn't noticed.

"Only when you have no alcohol in your system will I ask you one more time. Sleep on this, Shauna, and even when you wake I need you to sit down and look at yourself in the mirror when you think long and hard about this. Please think about this like you have never thought on any other question. If you still want this, then we will continue."

Shauna went to say something. Thankfully, I got there first.

"And if you open your mouth and speak, then we will delay for another day. I have to keep saying this, Shauna. Forget the fact that those people we have watched for the last few days are our parents. The level of trust that Dad would never harm Mom or place her in any danger while they participated in that lifestyle would have come about over the years. Just know, sister of mine, that we have to take smaller steps than they did."

The smile came first, and for perhaps the first time in her life, she didn't remind me that I was in fact younger than she was. The nod of her head was enough. She went to leave, but couldn't help herself. Shauna launched herself at me and clung to me holding her semi-naked body crushed against me ever so tightly. If she noticed the boner that wouldn't go down around her was now pressed against her womb region, she thankfully didn't mention it, although I thought I heard another sob.

"Thank you, Andrew, I love you baby, honest to God I do."

When she let go, her eyes were towards the carpet; she didn't see me blush. The last I saw of her that evening was the bottom part of that tight ass of hers walking out of our parent's bedroom. I poured what was left in the wine bottle down the kitchen sink and washed both our glasses. The problem my mind had was the one question that sought an answer, the wine racks helped hide Mom and Dad's play room, so how was I going to keep Shauna sober through all this?

*******

The next morning, my sister found me downstairs in our folks' play room. I was checking things in drawers and working out in what order I could use them without damaging or scaring her too much. My mind was still a million miles away. The words "what if" seemed to be on a loop in my head as those same thoughts worked through every scenario that had been played out through a television screen, courtesy of our parents and their lifestyle.

Turning towards the noise I thought I had heard, I saw my sister standing by the doorway facing me. I'm not sure why, but Shauna was naked. Being so, highlighted the collar she wore. She smiled when she watched me walk over to one of the beanbags. I pointed to the one she might want to sit on and we met in the middle. She still kept her gaze on the huge bed and the play room floor, as though it was a new playground and she couldn't wait to be in it.

"How's your head this morning?" I asked.

It took her a moment before she tore her eyes from what must be the object of her desires and looked at me before saying, "Not as bad as I thought, the water suggestion helped." Her cheeks went a slight pink when she made the rest of her confession. "Well, the water and Tylenol, of course."