Open-Minds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judging by the warmth to my cheeks it wasn't only my sister that went a little red sometimes. Cathy acted as though to the casual observer we were talking about swimwear.

Even as I opened my mouth to speak, the curtain opened and Shauna once again came out, leaving me speechless. Cathy walked over to her and ran a finger over the two side straps holding the bottoms up. Shauna gave a slow turn and once again Cathy waved a hand at my sister's ass. All I could think was... Damn that's hot.

During the journey home, Shauna could see I was distracted. There seemed little point in starting this conversation in the car, so I left it until we got back home, and even then, I waited until we were both sorting curtains and linen before I asked her to sit with me for a moment.

I sat her down and recounted the conversation I had with the shop girl, Cathy. Shauna said nothing right up until I had finished and even then, she just sat and contemplated what I had said. Then she nodded once and left the room, coming back about a half hour later with a bikini in her hand that was very similar to one of the ones we had bought today. Shauna had clearly gone through some of the bags and boxes of clothes now in the garage.

"She spoke the truth, Andrew, judging by the label, every single one of Mom's bikini's came from that shop."

Even though many months had passed, we were both still feeling the echoes of our parents passing. I held onto Shauna that night as the scab tore itself free and those emotions battered against her fragile defenses once again. The warmth of her pussy kept my hip from ever feeling cold. I had a beautiful naked woman in our bed and truly the one person I needed with me right now was my sister. She had to be the center of my life and at least junior had the sense to behave and understand that now wasn't the time.

It was between bouts of sadness my sister had emphasized that she wanted us to move into our new room the next day. The way she worded it told me that she would no longer call it our folks' room. I saw no reason not to, and so over the next day and a half my sister and I put the finishing touches to our room. Once satisfied, Shauna left me alone for a while and came back with a bottle of wine and two glasses.

She spoke before I had a chance to. "Please don't be angry with me, but I would like to celebrate this." She held a glass towards me and lifted hers slightly. "Our new room and our life together."

To her credit she contented herself with the one glass, and I asked her to put her collar and chain away for the next couple of days. My sister and I were still in pain, and I wasn't going to allow the wine to cover for her. Our folks were dead and we mourned the loss of not only our folks, but best friends as well. At moments like these, Shauna felt vulnerable, and keeping her this side of sane and sober was my purpose in life. Shauna, in retaliation, of course, would wander around the house in shorts and bikini tops.

It still took nearly a week before Shauna came back to me. The sadness had gone from her eyes and her smile no longer looked forced. She wrapped her arms around me and gave me a hug, which was met with a thank you. For my part, I still made her wait for another couple of days, for two reasons, really. It was her time of the month and I didn't want Shauna to expect her collar and ankle chain back when her time to grieve our folks had come to an end.

*******

I was still narrowing down and cultivating three of the companies willing to employ me. Since Shauna was doing stuff around the house, I walked into Dad's study to write out a brief history of all the projects I had done at college. Putting pen to paper was still a weakness of mine. Seeing words grow on a screen was one thing, but actually putting words on paper was still something I took the time to do.

Dad kept pens either on top of the desk or the drawer immediately under the top; paper was always in the bottom right hand drawer. I pulled a pile of empty sheets out and I heard a slight thud when I did. That alone caused me to look a little closer and that's when the DVD in a plastic see-through cover came within sight. When I looked closer, this one disc looked different from the rest. The fact that it wasn't with the collection caused me to raise an eyebrow as well.

I placed the disc into the computer; the pause was momentary. Dad was having sex with Mom, and judging by her squeals she was sure enjoying it. I left it running as background while I worked and would pause on occasions to see what they were up to and smile when I did. They were kissing now, a sure sign that both were sated.

Mom got up. I knew her habits, she would go to the bathroom and bring back a washcloth while Dad would turn off the cameras. His hand found the remote and pointed it at the camera. The screen flickered and then continued to record. Dad then put the remote down and I watched as Mom came back in. My smile was real; Dad hadn't realized that he must have missed the stop button.

Mom was now in for the cuddle and Dad just held her so tightly.

It was Dad who broke the peace in the room when he said, "I was talking to John Dennison last night. He was wondering if we were ever going to involve the children."

Mom giggled and held Dad, her head now resting on his chest. "That can't happen. It would kill Andrew."

My smile crumbled. Now my attention was totally on the screen across the room from me. Dad looked down at Mom and waited for eye contact.

Mom continued. "Remember when I said I wanted to test the waters first and managed to persuade Shauna to go topless with me on holiday?"

Dad just nodded and yet said nothing else.

"Well Andy's either a very good actor or he doesn't realize that he's in love with his sister." The shrug of her shoulders meant she hadn't finished. "Mind you, Shauna doesn't realize what her body's been telling her since puberty, and that is that she's in love with him."

Dad pulled Mom out of the cuddle so he could look directly at her. He did that to all of us, and out of instinct, I just knew he was very serious now and totally focused on this conversation.

"Okay, you need to explain that to me. When the Dennison's asked if we were ever going to involved the children in our lifestyle, you were on the side of the Dennison's, and I was the one urging caution. So what's changed?"

Mom moved to a more comfortable position, she sat looking at Dad and crossed her legs. One of her hands seemed to instinctively move to her pussy. Dad's cum was still leaking from it as her fingers moved around her pussy lips and I could hear a faint squishing noise as she played with herself.

"I believe that if both children find out about our lifestyle, Andrew will turn his back on us both. Shauna would get involved because we are, and she would want to see what I see about all of it. But, mark my words, we will lose Andrew forever."

Dad just seemed to stare at Mom. His thought process made it look as if he was about to challenge her, but in fact, throughout our lives Mom had the final say over everything, concerning our health and education. Mom's position on the bed meant she was staring right back at him. She wasn't challenging him in any way. All Mom seemed to be doing was allowing her husband time to process her statement and his own thoughts.

His brow creased as he seemed to pick up on something that I hadn't when he said, "You said both, so Shauna knows?"

Mom smiled and told her husband that Shauna suspected something, but hadn't managed to put a finger on it. While she spoke, her whole face glowed and her fingers dug deeper into her pussy as she frantically rubbed harder. Her cheeks went a pinkish color just as her nipples hardened.

Mom grunted and it was clear she was holding back her orgasm through sheer willpower. "I would love both of them in our lifestyle, just as I know that you would love to sink your dick into your own daughter. But we do it at the cost of losing Andrew and by my best guess, within weeks Shauna will follow him. I'm not willing to do that."

The speed of her fingers on her pussy became a blur now.

"Oh FUCK..."

Dad watched Mom orgasm. Dad was as hard as I had ever seen him on any of the collection we had. He grabbed Mom by the hair and pulled her down onto all fours and moved behind her, pulling her fingers out of her pussy as he did and replaced them with his own. I think the only thing stopping his whole hand disappearing into her pussy was that he hadn't quite pushed hard enough.

Mom screamed out an orgasm that must have reached the attic of the house.

I was still staring at the screen when Shauna said, "Holy shit. What was that all about?"

When I turned in the chair, Shauna was just coming into the office. I stopped the DVD and played it again, fast forwarding it to the part where they talked about us. Shauna sat next to me, open mouthed.

When her thoughts settled, she said, "I swear to you I didn't know about their lifestyle. Yes, I remember Mom talking about going topless for the first day of our holiday, but she told me it would be a giggle and a way to watch both of you two being awkward."

"But you and Mom were topless as often as you could get away with it during the whole holiday?"

"So what? What Mom said was true. You both did squirm, and I will admit that my pussy sure got a buzz out of the fact that Mom and I could make the men in our family hard. But that doesn't mean I knew of this lifestyle."

My sister pulled me out of the chair and back into the dayroom. I sat on the couch and she dropped right onto my lap, her arms around my neck and her own head resting on my shoulder.

Her words were toned down since she was so close to my ear. "I don't know why Mom thought I knew; I didn't and wouldn't have."

Shauna paused for a moment before she said. "Look Andrew, both our folks had taken great lengths in us not knowing about them doing the dirty with each other and others. Just look at that room in the cellar; that would have cost Dad a packet to get built."

Something else seemed to have occurred to my sister when she grinned almost to herself and then added. "We know some of the folks on those DVD's. Not all of them, but the one consistent was that throughout it all they were all the same faces. It was almost a little social club, this was their life, Andy, and they took great lengths to keep it secret, even limiting who they included in it."

It was then her eyes bored into me.

"I've known for some time that the only man I planned to get naked for ever again is the man I'm sitting on. Andy, you've already voiced your opinion of ever joining their form of lifestyle, and I would never mess this up. So get used to it baby brother: I'm yours, and I ain't budging."

My unease as to why that disc wasn't with the others stayed with me for a day or so, then life as always took over and I forgot about it.

*******

We had tickets for the opera one night, and I had expected her period to be finished the day before. It was only when I asked her outright that she stiffened slightly and smiled when she nodded her head in acknowledgment that it had, indeed. When I handed her a pen and pointed towards the wall calendar, she got the message really quickly, sat at the kitchen table and added little stars to the days her cycle was due, and even a little star and a question mark a day before and after just in case.

The human body being what it is, I actually smiled and nodded my head when she did that. I knew what she was asking for when she put the calendar back on the wall and shed her clothes right in front of me to emphasize that same point. Shauna had grieved and that time was now over. Her collar went around her neck and stayed there for the rest of the day.

It was only that evening that it was removed so we could shower. I caught up with her back in our room. She was sitting with her makeup in hand when I entered.

"Get onto all fours with your ass at the edge of the bed."

Shauna quickly put down what she was doing and complied. The slight hiss as my fingers invaded her pussy abruptly stifled when my other hand slapped her ass.

"Be quiet."

A nod of her head was all the acknowledgment that I got from her. She felt what it was when it entered her. My sister's head turned and looked at me and for a second her lips parted before she caught herself. I dropped her chain on the bed and told her to finish getting dressed, by the time my shower was over and dressed, she was ready. She was actually stunning, and with my mouth hanging open, I even remembered to tell her so.

Shauna was fine in the car, the walk to the opera hall a reminder, and when it came time for the steps, she had to hold my hand real tightly so she could fight back her orgasm. She was quiet throughout the performance, other than the standing ovation that the performance deserved. The look on her face as we gently came down the stairs and said our goodbyes to a few of our parents' friends who waylaid us on the way out was worth the price of the tickets.

She clung to me even more tightly on the way down the steps, and the sigh of relief as she finally sat back in the car must have been heard a block away. Had it not been that we had dinner reservations at Toni's, I would have taken her straight back home. Even when I helped her out of the car, her neck was already showing me that she was going to be spending the rest of this evening fighting her body.

I was used to more conversation from her, even with her collar or chain on, and thought that perhaps I had taken things just a little too fast for her, so I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"Since you have finished your starter, go to the bathroom and take the edge off, if you're not back by the time the waiter brings us dinner, then it stays in all night."

The redness claimed her cheeks and she fought really hard with the smile she was trying to hide from me as she nodded her head and stood. Since I knew the signs, it was interesting to watch how she tried to walk with dignity and get to the bathroom as quickly as she could, knowing the time restraint I had placed on her.

I took the time to remember how this game started, Shauna always had an active mind. She thrived on challenges, be they academic or family. When my sister came to me and asked for this, I knew that life's challenges had to increase for her as well. It's what made her adrenalin flow, her mind needed stimulus and if her mind wasn't active then her body would rebel. This was still a partnership, she understood that, there would never be one taking control over the other. We were a partnership, equals to the bitter end, she knew that all she had to say was no and this game would stop.

I smiled when I watched both my sister exit the bathroom and the waiter as he came out of the kitchen at almost the same time. If it wasn't for the fact that the waiter paused and allowed her to pass in front of him as he headed towards our table, I do believe Shauna would have lost out on the agreement I made with her. Her face was a wash of emotions, the glow of her orgasm still surrounded her, and the look of relief as she sat down just as the waiter placed her dinner in front of her was truly priceless.

A minute later, two women passed our table and giggled as they did. When I looked towards my sister, she was beet red.

Leaning towards her I whispered. "Let me guess, they heard you in the ladies' room."

Her smile fought hard with her blush and eventually won out for now.

"Heard me? They both banged on the cubical door thinking I was being raped."

Her blush fought back and won as I quietly laughed at her predicament. As dinner came to an end, it was clear to see her unease. Shauna was worried about the walk back to the car. We were in no hurry and as I extended my arm to her, she held onto me all the way back to our vehicle, her fingers only digging into my arm a couple of times. The events of the evening still kept a smile on my face, more so when the redness around her neck caught up with her ears and cheeks.

That evening and well into the night was a mixture of unhurried love, the odd walk to the shower and cuddles. Neither of us were sleepy, each was feeding off the energy the other gave freely. It was memorable because we each took the time on the needs of the other and both Shauna and I knew, that night not only sealed our love for each other, but would be the building block on which we would place many more memories like it.

*******

The reckoning...

We had breakfast in relative silence. After the dishes were done and the kitchen cleaned, Shauna grasped my hand and led the way into the dayroom. She still had a hold of me when she sat, and watched as I placed myself next to her.

Her pause was but a few seconds; she had clearly rehearsed in her head what came next.

"I'm not going to push you, Andy, I will continue day by day until you see that just like yesterday, you have it in you to help me. You are the best brother in the world and have it in you to be the best and only man in my world. Let him out, Andy."

Holding Shauna's hand even tighter, I admitted to something that was locked away from everyone, and up until that point, even me.

"Dad was stronger than me, Shauna; he shared Mom and filmed her being shared. If we fully commit to this, then I need you to know that I can't share you. You're the one weakness in my life. Oh, I can do the stuff like yesterday, because up to a point I can control the environment." I pulled in breath and the only thought in my head was "here goes nothing."

"I know it's what you want, but the thought of you with another man or even woman will kill me."

She did that rolling of her eyes thing that was both cute and incredibly annoying at the same time.

"Then remove it completely from the menu, Andy. If not inviting our parents' friends into this house again is the price, then so be it." Her cheeks took on a darker tone and I knew she was being serious. "But I get your loving. You don't share your love with anyone but me. This has to work both ways, Andy.

"You can't share your love with others, then fine, but you have to share your love with me."

For now, my sister would have to be content with a nod of my head.

*******

The shift had been subtle in coming. Mr. and Mrs. Conway came to visit. We both recognized them instantly as two of the group that Mom and Dad were intimate with on a regular basis. I told them bluntly that I knew what they were and we weren't interested.

Shauna looked at me sharply, and both went to leave before my sister stopped them and scooped Clare Conway's arm into hers and guided them into the day room. Shauna was the perfect host while I seethed that these people were even here.

As I came back from getting refreshments for everyone, I came in on the tail end of the conversation both the women were having. It seems the Conway's were at the concert and spotted us but were too far away to approach us, so both decided to visit. That was when all three of them looked at me. My sister continued to be the perfect host, even when the Conway's stayed just long enough to finish refreshments and leave.

The argument that evening once they left turned the air blue. She even made me call them the next day and invite them for dinner so that I could apologize personally. They didn't know at the time, but Shauna was standing right next to me when I made the call.

They came back that weekend and stayed for half an hour to commiserate and again apologize for not being at the funeral. Clare came back a few days later and stayed an hour. By the end of the month they were people we called if we wanted someone to join us for dinner. The uneasy truce soon became a friendship between all four of us and if anything, we both looked on the Conway's as another link to our parents. Albeit in a non-sexual way.