All Comments on 'Open Remote'

by Parris

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
randduderanddudeover 18 years ago
Super hot straight-ahead SEX

This story was depraved but very erotic. I enjoyed the descriptions and that there were no holds barred in the sex. Arousing!

newtype2525newtype2525about 15 years ago
outstanding

Incredible! Complete work of art!

I noticed in your profile that you were looking for "Hot" rating in Literotica, well I can safely say that you absolutely deserved it with this incredible adventure! I love the remote control angle and slut wife is always a instant winner in my book. I loved tha naughty/nastiness of the couple! I think they should travel the country a seduce people! Maybe make them pretend to have the wifey sneak around on her husband who is secretly watching! Hot! I hot that you more stories coming because I can't wait to read them!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
When Ted and David started calling her a white whore, cocksucker, and slut

I stopped reading and rated it 1*. Women don't like being called such names and such disrespect for women is a big turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Don't bother reading -- 1 star

Another slut and cuck with a nigger BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
This might be a great story in Paris France

But in Paris texas .... It sux big time. No stars

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

It was hot until the black guy became a part of it, that ruined it. Why couldn't you just leave the actual sex between the husband and wife? As a wife, it had be worked up until the other guy entered. Leave the fantasy talk just a fantasy.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

This whore and her cuck are calling reinforcements.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Went out with a girl like this. Always knew I wouldn’t marry her, she had other ideas. Thought because I played her games we were eternally compatible. The sex was great but ultimately became boring for me because I had no emotional connection. She was my ticket to threesomes with other women and orgies. If I had to share her around that was the price I was willing to pay. When I left her after 18 months I’d truly scratched that man whore itch in me and was ready to settle down which I did and never looked back. I bumped into her years later. She looked just like I expected her to, like she’d had the guts fucked out of her. Old beyond her years and any remnants of her youthful charm and alluring food looks long since buried behind a canyon of wrinkles and over-tanned leather. I’d made the right choice, especially when she offered herself to me and my wife. We politely declined the invitation and never looked back.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous