Open Season Ch. 02

Story Info
Zeke and Matt set up shop in the neighboring campus library.
5.5k words
4.67
5.6k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 02/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zeke was humming to himself as he made the final preparations for his trap. He moved an innocent looking box of sweets so that they were front and center on the table, ensuring that they would catch anyone's attention before they saw the laptop behind them.

Zeke tore a small corner of one of the plastic casings around a large lollipop and a strong, sweet smell began to fill the room. Zeke was very thankful that he managed to make a formula this year that only affected women, blushing with embarrassment as he remembered how he accidentally dosed himself the previous season and needed to be rescued from a 6 hour long accidental orgy.

"I figured you'd be set up in the basement," Matt's voice said from the doorway.

Snapped back to the present, Zeke looked up to see him analyzing his setup thoughtfully.

"I thought about it, but the guys from Hamlin Hall have some kind of large-scale bug zapper looking thing set up down there, the light from it would be way too distracting for this."

"Those guys have no subtlety at all," Matt said, shaking his head.

"Says the man who organized last years "First Annual Topless Slave-Soccer Spectacular," Zeke replied.

"One of my best ideas ever," Matt responded, a nostalgic smile on his face, "That reminds me, game starts on Saturday at noon this year, you in?"

"Best spectator sport on campus, wouldn't miss it," Zeke replied as he toyed with a wireless receiver plugged into an outlet near the door. Satisfied with his work, he turned more serious. "So...are you ready?"

Matt grinned wide, a glint in his steely-blue eyes.

Matt and Zeke had realized during the week leading up to The Hunt that the chemicals they were both working on had very similar effects and goals, and they were eager to see whose would work the best.

"You know it; most obedient love-slave by the end of the day gets to keep the other's tag for 24 hours?"

"Absolutely," Zeke said reaching out his hand. "No girls from previous hunts, students only, anything else?"

"Nope," Matt said, clasping his hand in agreement. "Game on."

***********************************************************************************

Matt settled into the study room in the third floor of the library. The third floor had a series of private study rooms that needed to be reserved in advance. They were nice and spaced out, and nearly sound proof once you got inside, perfect for what he had planned. He had spent a few minutes with a librarian earlier in the month, persuading her to let him take a peak at who had already reserved the rooms and quickly found a situation to his liking. Now he was simply biding his time as he awaited his arrivals.

The wait didn't even last three minutes before there was a polite knock on the door of the study room.

"Right on time," he whispered, "come in!"

The door slowly opened and in walked two girls carrying backpacks, both wearing cheerleader uniforms and quizzical expressions. One was a short, very fit blonde with bright, large blue eyes and honey-blonde hair, the other was a curvier Hispanic girl with dark brown eyes and luscious, thick black hair.

"Umm, this is room 313, right?" The blonde asked politely, a hint of insecurity in her voice.

"I believe so, yes," Matt responded with a polite smile of his own, taking a quick moment to admire her athletic legs and tight, smooth stomach in the skimpy uniform.

"Of course it is, you just read the number, Hailey," the raven-haired beauty replied. "We booked this room for the next hour, you'll have to find another room, dude." She dropped her bag on the ground then put a hand on her hip while giving him a stern, skeptical look.

"No nonsense, I like her," he thought to himself as he stared into her fiery gaze, trying to look innocent.

"Oh, gosh, are you sure?" Matt asked, feigning surprise. "I have my reservation on the school app right here," he said, pulling out his phone. The girls approached the table and Matt offered his phone. As he reached out to show them he quickly waved his wrist in front of their faces as he presented his screen. The girls caught a whiff of the cologne on his wrist and the intoxicating scent wafted over to them.

"Oh, wow," the blonde said, sounding lightheaded. Without thinking she took another breath in and felt her knees get weak. She put a hand on the table to steady herself.

"Mmm," her friend moaned, closing her eyes and savoring the smell. "What is that? It's amazing."

"What this?" he asked innocently, wafting it under their noses again. The girls quickly inhaled deeply, unable to stop themselves from trying to take in as much of the smell as possible.

"Just my own natural charms, I usually have this affect on women," he responded with a wink. The blonde blushed and giggled, then sat down next to him, though the raven-haired beauty rolled her eyes.

"Oh, be real," she said, though she was still breathing deeply, cheeks growing flush.

"Close the door and take a seat and I'll tell you, Miss, ummm...?" Matt said gesturing to her quickly, not wanting to lose her. She sighed as she seemed to think about it, looking from him to the door. The allure of the scent finally won out as she shut the door behind herself.

"This is Ava," the blonde said gesturing to the bronze beauty, "and I'm Hailey."

"I'm Matt," he said, holding out his hand. Hailey shook it eagerly, moaning softly as the scent reached her nose again.

"So what actually is it?" Hailey asked softly. Her breathing was very deep and measured, her body trying to absorb as much of the scent as possible.

"It's a cologne that I developed myself actually," Matt said warmly. He gestured to the open seat next to him, looking up at Ava expectantly. She was a little dazed, finding it hard to focus as the scent overwhelmed her senses now that the door was closed and it filled up the small space. She finally noticed him offering her the chair and she just nodded, slowly easing herself down next to him. She gasped as the scent grew stronger and she sucked in a large breath involuntarily.

"Wow, so you make things? That's so cool," Hailey gushed with a sweet smile, those big blue eyes blinking heavily as the scent saturated her mind more and more.

"Yes, I make all kinds of things; colognes, electronics, jewelry. In fact..." he said as he reached into his pocket, "I have a new necklace I designed right here."

Matt pulled out a gorgeous crystal pendant on a string and held it at eye level, making sure both girls could get a view. He began spinning it and instantly the prisms in the crystal began reflecting tiny beams of light, as thought it were shooting out small lasers.

"Wow," Ava said, her stern expression softening as she stared at the shimmering pendant.

"So pretty," Hailey said softly, eyes growing so glossy they reflected the lights perfectly.

"Very good, ladies, it's a very beautiful sight, it's so easy to get lost in the lights and the prisms, so easy to forget about everything else as your minds and bodies relax for me. Just watch the pendant as it dances and sways, so transfixing and mesmerizing," he said, guiding their weakened minds further under his sway. He was a talented natural hypnotist, and could have dropped them both eventually with the crystal alone, but the chemicals weakening their wills and supercharging their libidos was accelerating their descent into mindlessness.

"Trans...f-f-fixing," Ava said, failing to stifle a yawn. Her mouth didn't quite close after and she kept staring as her lips formed a small, appealing 'O' shape.

"Mes..riiiize," Hailey mumbled, struggling to keep her head up as it teetered back and forth. Matt happily continued to take them deeper.

Despite their increasing need for sleep, their eyes were glued to the swaying pendant, bodies sagging in their seats. Hailey was further along than Ava, leaning against Matt's shoulder, sighing happily as she fought to stare through her heavy-lidded eyes. Ava was still a little more alert, head wobbling with the effort of staying upright.

"Heeeeey, wait," she said, eyebrows furrowing, "What are you doing...to...ohhhh."

Matt put his wrist right under her nose and she breathed in deeply. When she exhaled her body fully relaxed against his and she laid her head on his free shoulder, any confusion or protest absent from her face, replaced with blissful contentment.

"Shh, don't worry about a thing, Ava, no need to stress or think right now, girls," he said soothingly.

"Don't worry," Ava sighed, big beautiful dark eyes blinking heavily.

"No thinking," Hailey said dreamily.

"Exactly, ladies, just rest those pretty eyes, let go of those pesky thoughts and just sleep, sleep, sleep..." Matt said soothingly.

Hailey's eyes slid shut and Ava's rolled into the back of her head, the whites just visible as her lashes fluttered to a close. They both sagged against his body, totally limp and thoughtless.

Matt pocketed the pendant and began whispering naughty thoughts of arousal and obedience into their pliant minds. He tied these new ideas to himself, creating powerful bonds in their brains, linking their own pleasure and desires to his own.

Both girls quickly went from resting peacefully to shifting and squirming in their seats, mewling softly with pleasure as he became the center of their affections. It hadn't even taken five full minutes for the girls to begin feeling tingles of pleasure just from the idea of pleasing him.

Matt slid a hand down each of their bright blue skirts, deftly moving aside their very damp panties.

"Doesn't it feel so good to do what I say?" he asked Hailey as he teased her clit.

"So good," she said breathlessly, cheeks flushed with arousal as she twitched in her seat.

"Following my commands has given you so much pleasure, hasn't it?" he whispered into Ava's ear, who quivered as he slid a finger along her her slick, hot folds.

"So much pleasure, fuck!" she moaned. Ava grasped his arm, as though she was concerned he would take it away, but this was just the beginning.

"Would you like to feel even better?"

"God, yes," Ava gasped as he slid a finger insider her.

"Pleeeeease," Hailey pleaded as she bucked against his fingers, her hips moving of their own accord.

"Hailey," he said, taking his hands out of her skirt, "go lock the door."

"Yes," she said dreamily.

"Yes, Master," he corrected her. She nodded.

"Yes, Master," she said as she stood up. Matt turned his attention to the moaning brunette clinging to his arm, shifting back and forth in her chair as his fingers worked her tight pussy.

"Ava, take your top off."

"Yes, Master," she said without hesitation.

"Fast learner," Matt said with a smile, "I like that."

"Thank you, Master," she replied as she pulled her top off, revealing a simple white cotton bra. The bra quickly joined her top on the floor, her large, heaving tits jiggling invitingly as Matt's fingers sent tremors of pleasure through her body.

Matt pulled his cock out of his pants and took Ava's hand, guiding it to his shaft. She gave it a firm squeeze and then began stroking him up and down, rubbing her thumb against the tip, already slick with pre-cum. Matt growled hungrily and pulled her closer, kissing her deeply. She returned the kiss ravenously, moaning as she practically stuffed her tongue down his throat.

"Oh, fuck," Matt gasped as he pulled out of the kiss, almost looking as dazed as they did due to the intensity of the kiss. He intended to wait until he got them back to his room, but he couldn't wait as his cock twitched in her hand.

"Ava, fuck me, now," he ordered.

Ava made a sound that was somewhere between a moan and a growl as she jumped into Matt's lap, straddling him as she kissed him deeply. She reached between her legs and found his cock, then guided it into her hot, slick pussy.

"Oooooh god," she moaned as she slowly slid down his shaft. She didn't waste any time and began bouncing up and down on his lap. Matt groaned as he put his hands on her waist and enjoyed letting Ava control the tempo for now, happy to sit back and let the entranced cheerleader slide up and down his cock.

"What about me, Master, I neeeeed you," Hailey said with a pout, crossing her arms.

"You'll- oh fuck, just like that- you'll get your turn next, I promise," he said, panting as Ava pistoned herself up and down on top of him. Matt slid his hands beneath her tight skirt and began gripping her firm, athletic cheeks. He looked back to Hailey, seeing how upset she was he decided she needed a task.

"Hailey, take the bottle of perfume out of my jacket, be sure not to spray it," he warned. Hailey took it out and held it to her nose without thinking. Any unhappiness vanished as the scent flooded through her, eyes going glassy and a dazzling smile broke out across her face.

"So amazing," she gasped as she breathed it in, leaning against the table again as she grew dizzy. Matt let her stay like that for a few moments as he continued fucking and thrusting into the moaning Ava.

"Why don't you...why don't you take a seat over there and play with that hot little pussy for me?" Matt asked, panting. "It would make me so happy to see what an eager little cheer-toy you are for me."

"Oh, yes, Master!" Hailey responded gleefully, taking the seat next to them. She lifted her skirt up and pulled down a purple thong, tossing it to the ground. She put one leg up on the table, making sure to give her new master a view of her perfectly shaven and soaked cunt as she began using her fingers to glide up and down her sensitive folds while she kept smelling the traces of the chemicals in the cap of the bottle.

Ava, brain saturated with chemicals and body on fire with pleasure, was wild. She was sliding faster and faster, reached her hands under his shirt and digging her nails into his back, trying to egg him on. She planted a smoldering kiss on him, exploring his mouth with her tongue, letting his mouth muffle her moans. As the pleasure began building to a climax she began flexing certain muscles and Matt's eyes rolled into the back of his head as she gripped his cock tighter.

"Jesus, Christ," he gasped. Ava giggled, then began kissing his neck. Matt picked her up off his lap and laid her on the table. He gripped both of her succulent thighs and began pulling her tighter to him as he thrusted into her, burying himself to the hilt. Ava threw her head back and gripped the side of the table as she began cumming.

Hailey looked down at Ava, her best friend completely lost in a haze of pleasure, and moaned longingly as she continued building her own climax.

"You see that," Matt said, nodding at Ava and staring intensely into Hailey's eyes as he felt his balls tighten, "that's going to be you next."

Hailey whimpered, slipping two fingers inside herself and crying out. Matt also let out a deep, primal groan as all three came together.

Five minutes later everyone had their clothes back on and Matt had the girls back in their seats. Hailey and Ava had done their best to fix their hair and makeup and look normal, though Ava's hair was still a little wild, and both girls wore matching, dazed expressions. Matt stood before them, both girls staring up at him dreamily, pure adoration in their eyes. Matt took his crystal back out and dangled it between them.

"That was amazing ladies, and there is going to be so much more, but first I need you to pay attention as you watch the pretty crystal again, watch and relax."

Ava and Hailey's eyes quickly glazed over again, their bodies sagging and their faces slowly draining of emotion, though their smiles never quite faded.

***********************************************************************************

Zeke settled into a small cubical down the hall from his trap and opened his phone. He activated the webcam on his laptop that he left out near the tray of lollipops and waited. He watched as a couple male students walked by the open door, then quickly triggered the door to close when a librarian got close, making sure to stick to their agreement of students only. After 15 minutes he was getting restless.

"Those guys in the basement better not be hogging everyone," he grumbled, imagining of a hoard of busty and blank coeds two floors below him circling the bug zapper-looking device while the guys from the dorm down the road from his apartment high-fived.

Zeke was considering setting up in another spot when he finally heard a breezy, feminine voice come through the feed.

"I'm telling you guys, the smell is from in here," it said. The voice was followed by the appearance of three lovely young students. The one in front, who appeared to have led them into the room, was a petite girl with honey-blonde hair and an hour-glass figure. She was quickly flanked by two taller brunettes.

"You weren't kidding, Natalie, they do smell great," one of them said, eyeing the candy, nostrils flaring as she tried to take in more.

"I told you, Donna... god, they smell heavenly," Natalia responded dreamily, licking her lips as she approached them. As she did, her body came more into view.

"Damn," Zeke mumbled as Natalie got closer and her large tits and luscious, pillowy lips came into focus.

Natalie was moving slowly towards the candy, as if she was already in a trance. The other two looked at the assortment of goodies hungrily, but Natalie was clearly the most affected, still running her tongue over her perfectly plump lips in anticipation. Zeke leaned forward as she reached her hand out to take one when-

"Natalie, wait!" Donna said. Zeke swore as the curvy blonde pulled her hand back in shock.

"What?" she asked.

"We can't just take those," Donna said, sounding regretful.

"You sure?" their other friend asked, eyeing the candy with a far off look on her face.

"I...yeah," Donna said, staring at them herself. "Yeah, we...no, we really shouldn't, they aren't ours," she said, regaining her composure. "Come on, guys, let's go."

Zeke swore under his breath as Donna gestured for them to leave. Natalie stared longingly at the candy, inching forward, before Donna grabbed her hand and practically pulled her out of the room, shutting the door behind them.

"Come, onnn," Zeke said, deflating back into his seat. Zeke hung his head back on the chair for a few moments, trying hard not to think of the impossibly large tits on Natalie's small frame as he considered relocation his trap. Zeke's thoughts were interrupted, however, by the sound of a doorknob turning. Zeke sprang straight back up in his seat and he felt his heart skip a beat as none other than Natalie quietly re-entered the room, having apparently given her friends the slip.

"Atta girl," Zeke said with a smile as Natalie quickly moved to the table, leaning over the tray and taking a deep breath in through her nose.

"Oh my god," she sighed, hunger apparent on her face.

She reached her hand out, looking back at the door warily to see if her friends had come back first.

"Do it, take it, you know you want to," Zeke whispered to his phone.

"What they don't know won't hurt them," she said giddily to herself.

Natalie picked one up, her soft brown eyes as big as saucers, just the tiniest hint of drool in the corner of her mouth. Zeke couldn't help but reminded of a cartoon dog staring at a juicy steak. Natalie took one last whiff, smiling as she brought it to her mouth, and finally slid the her tongue out between her lips to taste it.

As soon as Natalie's tongue touched the tip of it she let out a satisfying groan as tiny pink fireworks went off in her mind. The chemicals in the candy quickly seeped into her tongue, working their way into her bloodstream, targeting her pleasure receptors and taste buds on their way to her brain.

"Oh my god," she said before sticking her tongue out again and taking a long lick from the base all the way back to the top, shivering as she did. It tasted even better than before, the sensation so pleasureful and delightful that she unconsciously began squeezing her thighs together as her pussy grew warm.

12