Open Season Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So fucking good," she said softly before hastily shoving it in her mouth and wrapping her luscious lips around it. She moaned, eyes rolling back in her head as she continued sucking. Natalie's face grew flush and her nipples grew hard as she continued to ravish the lollipop. Anyone walking by could have heard her moans or seen the way her hips were twitching if they stopped by to investigate, but she didn't care, her rational mind was taking a backseat to need and pleasure.

When she opened her eyes again they were no longer bright and alert, on the contrary they were unfocused and vacant, like she'd been drugged.

"Bingo," Zeke said gleefully, hitting a button on his phone. Simultaneously the door to the room closed behind her and the screen on his laptop came to life, filled with a swirling spiral. Natalie pulled the lollipop out and stood panting, eyes drawn to the screen as the swirling colors danced before her eyes.

The program Zeke was using would have been effective on anyone caught unaware, but the drug in the candy that Natalie ingested left her even more open and susceptible. It was less than thirty seconds before Natalie was staring open-mouthed at the screen, eyes empty, and a thin line of drool trailing out of the corner of those perfect pouty lips.

Words began appearing on the screen, encouraging her to let go of her thoughts and surrender her will, to which she easily agreed. Suggestions of sleep and instructions to give in to the spiral drained her of her willpower until her mind was an open book, waiting to be rewritten. A new phrase appeared on the screen overlaid over the spiral.

SUCK AND OBEY

Natalie nodded, bringing the lollipop back up to her face, which had been dangling uselessly beside her in a limp hand.

"Suck and obey," she said breathily before plunging the lollipop back into her eager mouth. The spiral continued drawing her in, and she felt like she was falling deeper and deeper down into a swirling and shifting world of pleasure. More words appeared through the fog of her trance.

SUCKING BRINGS YOU PLEASURE

"Mmm," she moaned, lips tingling, pussy growing hot.

"Sucking brings me pleasure," she said before taking the lollipop all the way to the back of her throat, clutching the edge of the desk as a wave of pleasure washed over her.

YOU ARE A MINDLESS BLOWJOB SLAVE

"Mhmmmmmm," Natalie nodded, moaning with pleasure and grinding her throbbing pussy against the edge of the desk for some relief, "I am a mindless blowjob slave..."

YOU WERE BUILT TO SUCK AND FUCK

"Ohhh yessss, suck and fuck," she groaned as her body ramped up even more. Her lips were tingling so much that it felt like they were as sensitive as her pussy, which was now soaked and as hot and needy as it had ever been in her life. The pleasure consumed her body and distracted her mind as the words and the chemicals in the candy overrode it. For 10 minutes Natalie endured wave after wave of pleasure as new truths and traits were woven into the fabric of her mind.

When the brainwashing video finished Natalie continued to stare at the blank screen with empty eyes, dutifully sucking her shrinking lollipop as she continued grinding herself against the table. Satisfied with her programming, Zeke turned off his camera feed and left his nearby room.

Zeke walked into the small room and closed the door behind him, locking it. He whistled as he walked over to the short blonde, who was too preoccupied with her candy to register that she wasn't alone anymore. She was even curvier in person, her large tits straining against her white tank-top, and her supply thighs on display as her skirt rode up from rocking her hips. Zeke couldn't have been happier with his first catch. He pulled the small stub of a lollipop away from her.

"No," she whimpered, "need to suck..."

"Exactly, you need to suck, you love being a mindless blowjob slave," Zeke told as he slid his hands across her delightfully plump ass, gripping her hips.

"I loooove being a mindless blowjob slave," she groaned as he pressed his erection against her. Zeke picked up a fresh lollipop and held it just under her nose. He felt Natalie tremble and heard her take a deep breath in.

"Nothing feels better than sucking," he whispered into her ear as he waved the candy in front of her face.

"Nothing feels better than sucking," she agreed, nodding vigorously.

"Nothing feels better than sucking cock," Zeke told her as he put the lollipop in her hand and closed it around the wooden stick.

"Nothing, uhhhh, nothing feels better than sucking...than sucking cock," she droned weakly, eyes glassy and totally unfocused as the scent and his words ruled her world. Zeke guided her hand and the candy back up to her mouth.

"Keep sucking, Natalie." She didn't need telling twice, and he felt her body shiver as she began sliding it between her lips again. Zeke stood her up straight, keeping her ass pressed against him. He slid his fingers down beneath her panties and began teasing her soaking wet cunt.

"Mph!" she squealed as more pleasure overwhelmed her senses.

"Remember this feeling, Natalie," he said in a commanding tone, "this is the pleasure that comes with obedience. This," he said, manipulating her swollen clit, "Is the pleasure your mind will associate with sucking cock, do you understand?"

"Mhm, yssss," she tried to say, but she couldn't bare to take the candy out of her mouth to speak. Zeke pulled her panties down to her knees and undid his fly. He pulled his cock out and wasted no time lining himself and sliding into her.

Zeke felt her pussy spasm around his cock as she came almost instantly, gripping him tight as he rapidly thrusted in and out of his new mindless pet as she squealed with pleasure.

"Don't stop sucking," he ordered her, "just feel, burn the pleasure into your mind and body. Fuck and suck, Natalie, just fuck and suck."

"MMMMMPHHH!" she squealed, empty eyes rolling as he continued fucking her mind away.

One hour later...

Zeke groaned contentedly, reclining back in the armchair in his living room, arms behind his head. At his feet knelt a glassy-eyed Natalie, slowly working his long cock in and out of her throat as her pillowy lips glided over his shaft, her eyes rolling as she moaned in pleasure from time to time.

"There's a good little cocksucker," Zeke moaned as he stroked her hair.

"Mmmmm, ythhhh mtherrr," she moaned over his cock. She used one hand to gently massage his balls while she used the other to play with herself.

At that moment the front door opened and the sounds of giggling girls and scuffling feet invaded the apartment. Matt stepped in, a giggling, adoring babe on both arms. Matt's hair was ruffled and his shirt a little disheveled, it appeared the girls just couldn't keep their hands off him.

"Not bad at all," Matt said, admiring Natalie's curves.

"You certainly have nothing to complain about either," Zeke replied, nodding to the pair of mesmerized cheerleaders hanging off of Matt's arms.

"Yeah, in all honestly I can't believe how lucky I was to find this two before anyone else did."

"Awwww!" both girls said, eyes lighting up. Ava pulled him in for another deep kiss while Hailey smiled radiantly.

"We're the lucky ones, Master, thank you for choosing us." It wouldn't have surprised anyone in the room if Hailey's eyes were to turn into little pink hearts before their very eyes.

"So it looks like the "love" part of the Love Slave challenge went swimmingly," Zeke said. Matt pulled himself out of the kiss, looking a little punch-drunk.

"Yeah, might have to tone the dosage down, Uber driver almost crashed three times because Hailey wouldn't stop trying to play with herself in the car."

"It's just what you do to me, Master," she said lovingly as she caressed his face. Despite himself, Matt couldn't help but smile and blush.

"So, lover-boy, ready to compare results?" Zeke asked excitedly.

"You've already gotten a good look at the results so far," Matt replied.

"Sure, but that's not enough, prove the loyalty, show me something."

"Hailey, you know what would make me very happy right now?" Matt asked her.

"What? What can I do?" she asked breathlessly.

"It sure would be nice if you were naked, would you min-mph!"

Matt's request was interrupted by Hailey's bra smacking him in the face as she tore her clothes off before he couldn't even finish the request. Matt looked to Zeke, who was looking the newly nude cheerleader up and down.

"Not bad, huh?"

"She's a babe, no question, what else?" Zeke asked, happy to see more.

"Alright," Matt said, rubbing his hands together, "Hailey, what if I told you to fuck that man right there in front of me?" Matt asked, pointing at Zeke. The smile fell from her face.

"I...I could," she said, but quickly followed with, "but you wouldn't make me, right?"

"It's not about that," Matt said, face falling that she wasn't jumping to follow commands. "If I told you to, you would fuck Zeke's brains out without question, wouldn't you?"

"I...I...but, Master I want you," she said hesitantly, "I need you, I want to please you so badly."

For the first time in his life, that was not what Matt wanted to hear from a gorgeous, brainwashed woman. He looked to Ava, who was clinging to his other arm and seemed nervous, probably afraid she would be given the orders instead. Matt sighed, but smiled.

"Don't worry ladies, you're all mine."

Zeke smugly stared down Matt, who patted Hailey on the head and hugged both gleeful cheerleaders close.

"Smile all you want, it's your turn."

"Natalie, stand up," Zeke ordered. There was a small pop sound as she pulled his cock out of her mouth and stood to attention.

"What would you do if I told you to fuck this man's brains out right here and now?"

"I'd fuck his brains out, Master," she calmly.

"And if I told you to walk to the campus library naked and then masturbate on a table?"

"I would do it if you commanded me, Master," she affirmed dully, big eyes still glossy and vacant. Zeke looked at Matt triumphantly.

"See?"

"See what?" Matt asked incredulously. "You made a zombie blowjob slave, we've all been there, she ain't that special," Matt said, looking her up and down. His eyes lingered on her full, pink lips and impossibly perky tits.

"Ok, she's a little special- but not because of anything you did! We said obedient love slave, you just made a slave slave."

Zeke considered this for a moment, then sighed.

"Yeah, I guess we both took this to opposite ends of the extremes, damn it," he cursed, "what do we do now?"

"Well, we could call it a draw, I guess," Matt suggested.

"Ugh, that sucks," Zeke groaned.

Hailey and Ava were growing restless. Ava was running her fingers delicately on the back of his neck, leaving a trail of goosebumps in her wake, while Hailey began gently rubbing her naked ass against his groin.

"I mean, worse things have happened," Matt mumbled, distracted as Ava began rubbing her chest against his arm. The chemical was still coursing through their bodies and their arousal was already growing again.

"Can we go now, Master?" Hailey asked. She narrowed those electric blue eyes at him and eagerly said, "you said it could be my turn next to fuck you."

"We'll get right back on top of this bet... um, tomorrow," Matt said as Ava began kissing his neck and Hailey started stroking the outline of his bulge through his pants. The three disappeared into Matt's bedroom, which was quickly filled with the sounds of happy, raucous sex.

"Fine with me!" Zeke called after them. "Back on your knees, Natalie," Zeke ordered, reclining the chair again, "where you belong." She quickly dropped to the floor and took his cock in her hands once again.

"Yes, Master," she said, a faint smile coming to her lips, "where I belong."

12