Open Secret Ch. 02

Story Info
Kinky fantasies lead to reveals lots of secrets.
5.4k words
4.15
6.3k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rupa Opened the door. It was Akash with a flower bouquet on his hand. The next day was their Anniversary. Rupa smiled and thanked Akash for the flowers.

Rupa said, "Dinner is ready. Go and freshen up quickly."

On the dinner table, Akash looked innocently towards Rupa and said, "I need to confront something. I am not into femdom all the time. You know whenever I ejaculate I lose the charm of being submissive and start regretting the nonsense I used to talk while having sex. I am really confused about my actual need. But yes I have fantasies to be controlled by a woman."

Rupa replied in a very calm voice, "This is not the right time to talk about those things. I am just waiting for your answer. I have solutions for all of your problems."

Akash gulped down his feelings and resumed eating.

After completing dinner Rupa wore a black colored night robe, called Akash in the bedroom and asked him to apply some foot cream on her feet.

Akash got busy serving her beautiful wife's feet with pure heed.

Rupa started talking to her mother over the telephone and intentionally pointed a finger towards her toe and ordered Akash to massage properly.

Akash was looking at her toenails covered with red nail polish and felt a movement in his pants. He tried to adjust himself to hide his erection.

Rupa noticed that.

She told her mother, "Yes, he is busy doing his job." and smiled looking at Akash.

After disconnecting the call Rupa asked Akash in a sarcastic tone, "Have you got a boner for touching my feet? That's good! It seems you are happy knowing your place. Does it mean your answer is yes?"

Akash looked down in shame and confirmed her by nodding his head.

"Okay then! Listen carefully. You will have to follow some rules. Failing will lead you to get punishment every time. You will have to remember where you belong to. Ordering me, or saying no to my orders is not your right from now on. You will regret being submissive under my ordinance." Rupa said in a strict voice.

Akash was shivering in eagerness. He controlled himself and asked, "What about my confusion?"

Rupa said, "Hmmmm. I have solutions for that too."

She handed over a small box to Akash and wished him Happy Anniversary. Akash thanked her and with full joy he opened the gift wrap. It was a chastity device.

Akash looked at Rupa and asked, "You know about this too?"

"I want to control your orgasm. Doing so will help you to clear your confusion. You can't breathe without my permission, sissy boy. Let me lock that useless lump between your legs. Remember, I will wear that key in my anklet. So that everyone can assume what's going on between us." Rupa uttered.

Akash stood up and opened his pants. His dick popped out and Rupa laughed out loudly.

"You know, that is the reason I do not have respect for you? Say bye to your erection Akash." Rupa said and smiled.

Akash had no choice but to stand steadily.

Rupa continued to humiliate him while preparing the cage.

"Just after the click sound of the lock you will lose your manhood forever. I will drag out the little girl inside you gradually. You will have to sit like a girl to pee." Rupa told breathlessly.

Akash was still standing with his pants down and waiting to be locked by his beautiful goddess. Pre-cum was dripping from his dick.

Rupa sat on the floor on her knees. Smiled again looking at his dick, wiped off the pre-cum, and said, "Aww! Someone is happy about his new home."

The cage fitted perfectly and Rupa clicked the key saying, "Goodbye."

She stood up and Akash pulled up his pants.

Rupa shouted furiously, "Have I told you to wear the pants?"

She then sat on the bed, removed her panty, and told Akash to wear that.

Akash was looking at her pathetically.

Rupa shouted again, "Come on put on this and give me a good lick. You must wear girly dresses from now on. Maybe this is the last time you are getting my pussy clean. You will lick my dirty pussy clean right after I will get fucked by a real dick. Losers like you are born to do that only."

Akash wore the panty. All the things that happened were more than enough for him. He felt a pinch in his dick as it was trying to go against the law of being controlled.

Rupa lay down on the edge of the bed and spread her legs and ordered, "Make it fast you useless loser, put your tongue between my legs."

Akash sat on the floor and started licking her clit like a dog.

Rupa first time felt the power. She opened a porn site on her mobile and started watching a hardcore video. She can assume her sex life going to be changed shortly. She lost in the taboo of the whole atmosphere.

I opened my eyes. The above scene was playing in my mind as Pritha (my wife) was describing it so purely after listening to all that happened last night from Rupa.

One day ago I did lots of net research and prepared this plot for Rupa. My cravings for Rupa were increasing day by day.

Suddenly Pritha touched my dick and found it hard. She smiled and said, "I think I should lock your dick too. At Least it won't get hard thinking about someone else's wife."

I laughed out loudly.

Rupa was still unaware of my involvement in their case. Pritha also didn't want that.

That night thinking about the fact that Rupa was mentally tired of all the shit, I was thinking, at any cost, I would have to meet Rupa. If I could, I would have told her that I had fucked her in my mind more than a hundred times. I could take care of her every need if she wanted. Though She was very frank with me, I hadn't talked about any sexual matters with her directly as she was the wife of my one and only friend.

The next morning, I left for the office leaving the key of the house intentionally at the dining table, knowing that Pritha would go to her mother's place in the afternoon.

After reaching the office my wife called me and told me I had forgotten to take the keys. She said that she would keep it in Rupa's place and I might collect it from there. I told her to take care and to drive safely.

After having lunch I called up Akash to ask, "What's going on?"

He said, "Everything is fine."

We talked for about 5 minutes. I told him I would go to his place to collect the keys. He replied that he would be late. He asked me to wait for him at his house. So everything started to be in the right way as I was expecting to.

I left the office a bit earlier that day. I came down from the office building and headed towards the garage. I lit a cigarette, sat on my bike, and felt guilty for my dirty thoughts. I was not supposed to cheat on my wife. Suddenly my mobile vibrated. It was my wife. She had written "I am leaving. Don't forget to take the keys."

I stopped the bike at a store and bought some chocolates for Rupa and some beers for Akash and me.

Rang the doorbell. Rupa opened the door after a few seconds. I handed over the chocolates and beer to her.

She smiled and said, "Time for a beer party."

I replied, "Yeah, after all, it's the weekend finally."

She thanked me for the chocolates and asked me to sit. I sat on the couch. Rupa was wearing denim jeans and a black colored top. She always looked stunning in black. After a while, she came with two cups of coffee along with some snacks and sat opposite to me.

I asked her, "So how is life?"

She replied, "Everything is going in the right way.

"We started sipping the coffee.

I intentionally asked her, "Why are you looking so upset?"

She tried to be more normal but a nook of awkwardness started to peek from her eyes.

I said, "If you have any problem you can tell me or Pritha, as you are all alone here. We will be happy to help you always."

She replied "I have already asked Pritha for help. You can ask her, I cannot share those with you."

I paused myself for a while and told her positively that I knew everything. Pritha was so confused that she told me everything and she was very much concerned about them.

Rupa started to cry and told me, "Akash doesn't love me anymore. He doesn't even have a bit of possessiveness for me."I said,

"Please, stop crying Rupa. See it's a common problem, I mean I know lots of people who love to discuss dirty things while they are making out. So that's not a big deal. Just relax. Have you ever tried to make him jealous?"

She replied, "No."

"Then how could you be so sure that he doesn't have any possessiveness about you?" I asked. "Tell him you have a crush on someone. Anyone he knows. It's very easy to check his reaction."

Rupa said, "What if I say I have a crush on you?"

I asked, "Do you want to finish our friendship?"

She replied, "No! No! Listen, we are close friends and neighbors too. It would be more relevant if I say this. Because we two families have been together for a very long time."

I finished my coffee in a single sip and said, "Okay. Anything for you two. Happy?"

She smiled and said, "Yes! Thank you very much."

Suddenly, the doorbell rang, Rupa asked me to open the door. I did and found Akash and Pritha were standing and smiling towards me. I hugged Akash. Rupa was smiling too. It was Pritha and Rupa's plan to have dinner together. So we finished dinner and drinks around 10:30 p.m. and I returned with Pritha to our house.

Pritha was so tired and drunk that she somehow managed to lay down on the bed. I entered the bedroom and put my mobile on the charge.

Pritha's red thong was slightly visible from her nightdress. Her thighs were looking delicious in the blue night lamp. She was in deep sleep.

I gently opened the belt of her nightgown and touched her navel with my finger. I started tickling her lips and ears.

She moved and opened her assets to make it comfortable for me to tickle her more.

I continued to play with my fingers and drew an invisible line from her lips to her navel. She moaned slowly. Her breasts were perky.

I licked her nipples and found it to be hard already. Then suddenly I bit her thigh.

She moaned and said, "I am tired, please leave me for tonight." But she spread her legs wide.

It was only her panty which was coming in the way and stopping my tongue to eat her out. I could smell her aroused pussy. She was moving and her body was welcoming me to take the juice of the ultimate beauty created by God.

I slipped her panty down and she allowed me by moving her butt slightly up but still, she was pretending to be asleep. That made it clear Pritha loved to be controlled by me, She loved it when I forced her.

I started licking her clits like I was hungry for a long time and suddenly I got some delectable foods. She moaned loudly and started moving her waist in a circular motion.

She was so aroused that she started to squirt but I didn't stop. Salty juice covered my tongue and mouth.

I stopped for a few seconds and told Pritha, "I have searched the net about cuckolding. How could a man eat an already fucked pussy? You know It was called eating cream-pies. God! Akash is sick that he fantasizes about it."

Pritha smiled and patted my head and started to caress my hair with her both hands.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked.

She said, "Nothing! Just do your job. I need your tongue more."

I continued to give her head.

She moaned and shouted, "Fuck! I am coming. Please don't stop."

She held my hair hard. Her moving waist stopped. The room was covered up by silence and deep breathing.

I slept beside her after giving a soft kiss on her forehead.

The next morning Pritha woke me up and told me, "Come to the backyard. Rupa and Akash had come. Let's have tea together."

Suddenly Rupa came and said, "Good Morning."I anyhow managed to hide my morning wood. Rupa saw that and felt awkward and went to the next room.

While having tea, Akash was busy talking with Pritha about the interior of our house.

Rupa in a very low voice said that she needed to talk with me in private.

I said, "Let's go to the roof."

I told Pritha that I and Rupa were going to the terrace as Rupa wanted to see the flowers up there.

Pritha said, "Okay!"

Akash looked towards us in a very strange way.

Rupa started, "Yesterday night after you guys left, I told him I have a crush on you. I added that you act like a real man. You have a manly accent in your lifestyle. That's the thing that attracts me the most."

"What did he say?" I asked.

Rupa said, "Akash only smiled to hear about that. I asked how would you feel if your friend fuck your wife in front of you? Akash casually turned down my question saying how could he say about the feeling if it won't happen in his real life? All these years he had been fantasizing about it and used to masturbate with that thought when I fell asleep." Rupa stopped.

An awkward atmosphere covered our vocal cords.

I asked, "So what's your next plan?"

Rupa said, "I don't know. Thinking of applying for a divorce."

I was shocked to hear that and told her to calm down.

"That is not a good decision," I said.

"So what should I do?" Rupa asked.

Seeing Akash and Pritha coming up I pushed Rupa's hand and she stopped.

Now I could relate the strange look of Akash towards me. The problem and pressure were building upon all three. Pritha was unaware of the latest developments.

However, Rupa and Akash left after some time.

Afterward, I received a text from Akash saying, "Need to talk" followed by another text from Rupa saying, "Need to talk."

I called up Akash. He answered after a few rings and asked me to meet him at our favorite bar in the evening.I said, "Okay!"

A sudden pressure felt on my stomach, I was scared thinking about what was going to happen. However, after an hour I saw Akash left for the market.

Without wasting time I called Rupa, she picked up the call and said, "Listen, will you help me for the last time?"

I said, "I am there for both of you at any time.

"She continued, "Would you mind if I ask you to play the role of my boyfriend?"

"What will I have to do Rupa?" I asked.

"Listen I know it's awkward but considering Akash's fantasy, I want to create a scene where you and I will act as we are making out in another room. I need to see Akash's reaction. If he doesn't change or react I will go for a divorce. I can manage Pritha for all these if you say" Rupa said in a single breath.

I lost my words and stayed quiet.

Rupa asked, "What happened? Say something. It's far better than having sex with someone."

I said, "Rupa, first of all, it will be your duty to manage Pritha as I don't want any problems between us. Secondly, I only have one friend. I cannot afford to lose him from my life. If you think doing such will heal the strains of your relationship, then I am with you."

Rupa replied, "I will manage everything and let you know when and how it will be done."

I hung up the call.

In the evening Rupa called Pritha to her place and I left with Akash for the bar. We ordered some food and whiskey.

After having one peg, Akash started, "You will have to help us. Rupa likes you a lot."

I was silently listening to Akash.

He continued, "I am a very submissive guy. I have fantasies about sharing my wife with others. You know having sex with others for their satisfaction makes the women look like a goddess who cares about their own needs only. Those women attract me more. I am sadistic about my sexual satisfaction. I have been into these fetishes for a very long time."

I asked, "Why are you fucking sharing all these with me?"

Akash replied, "Because I want you to fuck my wife. She has some fantasies of getting fucked by someone who can control her like a slave. I cannot do it because of my weird fantasies."

I shouted at Akash, "Have you gone nuts? Rupa has become a very good friend of mine and Pritha. What the hell are you doing Akash? Do you want a divorce? Cause when she will hear this she will drag you and me as well to the court and sue both of us. Shut the fuck up and finish your drink."

Akash replied, "Try to understand. I want it to happen at least once in my life. All these years I have been fantasizing about it in my mind. I need a clear answer from my mind too whether I can take it as real or it is just a fantasy only."

"Have you thought about Rupa? When she hears all these, what will she think of me?" I asked.

"Nothing. I will manage Rupa. She won't get you wrong. I will create a situation for all these. I won't tell Rupa that I have made this plan with you." Akash replied and stopped.

I didn't answer him anything. We completed our drink and returned to our house. Pritha started smiling seeing me and said, "Rupa will call you. You will have to be her boyfriend for one night."

I tried to make my face a little uneasy. She continued to tell all the stories I already knew. I kept nodding my head.

In the night lots of things were roaming around my head

1) Rupa first told me to play the role of her boyfriend and managing Pritha and Akash.

2) Akash told me to fuck Rupa and he would manage Rupa for that.

3) I am already playing the role of a jerk and managing Pritha, Rupa, and Akash for no reason.

I smiled and went to sleep. My lust for Rupa just vanished thinking of all these. I need to settle them down and want a vacation after this as I was tired mentally.

The next morning Pritha was about to leave for her maternal house for 2 days.

While leaving she kissed me and said, "Try to be good in bed." and laughed loudly.

I smiled too.

Akash came to my house after some time and asked, "Where is Pritha?"

After listening that Pritha won't be in the house for the next two days, he said, "Listen, today is the perfect day. The plan is you will come to my house for dinner. We will chat till late at night. I will pretend to be asleep after sometime. Then you will approach her for sex. If she denies or creates a scene I will manage. It would be our secret. Don't worry."

I nodded my head up and down.

Akash left for the office.

Just after that Rupa came to my house and said, "Akash told me you are coming to our house for dinner tonight. Let's do it tonight. After dinner, we will have to make it happen. I will call you in another room and you will shut the door leaving a small space so that Akash could see us. Remember this is my last chance. It will be our secret. Don't worry. Akash will never know that we have made this plan."

I nodded my head again.

I took a leave from the office. Pritha called in the afternoon asking whether I was anxious about that.

I said, "I am fed up. Need to go on a vacation after this."

Anyhow I managed myself thinking that doing it would help both Rupa and Akash to find their right way. If Rupa found her answer she would ask for a divorce and if Akash didn't like it then he would lead a normal life afterward.

In the evening I wore Jeans and a blue t-shirt. Bought a bottle of whiskey and rang the doorbell of Akash's house.

Akash opened the door. Rupa came in front of me in a long skirt & red colored tops and smiled. Her perfume started to intoxicate my soul. The beast inside me was fighting against my sober propensity.

We started chatting on the couch along with having whiskey.

Akash asked for ice. Rupa leaned down to take the ice cube and my eyes stuck at her cleavage. The delicacy of her fair skin was making the moment more sensual. A long necklace on her neck was trying to distract my eyes from the heavenly site.

I urged in my mind, "Tonight you are gonna be mine."

I controlled my greed having a sense that my penis had started erecting.

After sometime Rupa told us, "We should have dinner now."

We also agreed.

After finishing the marvelous dishes Rupa had prepared for us, Akash forced me and Rupa for one more drink. He poured whiskey in 3 glasses. Rupa was already drunk.

I looked towards her through the filled up glass and drank half of the whiskey in a single sip.

12