Open Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Akash lay on the couch pushing my leg with his arm. I got the signal.

Simultaneously, Rupa gave me a signal to go to another room.

I stood up from the couch and felt a strange mental state with a solid boner.

She made a loud noise with the chair so that Akash woke up from his sleep.

I followed Rupa to the next room. Rupa shut the door according to her plan. She

looked at my eyes. She was sweating in tension.

She noticed that I was staring at the sweat drops on her breasts.

I didn't even care what she was thinking about me.

She turned around to hide from me. She probably had sensed that the predator in me wouldn't leave his prey tonight.

I hugged her from behind grabbing her breast with my hands and started kissing her neck. She was smelling like coconut and mint. My erected dick poked her from behind.

She turned and pushed me to protect herself. But I was not in a mood to lose this momentum.

I held her hand and said with an unerring claiming voice, "I want you to wear your marriage ring while I will dominate you in your bed."

She was in full shock.

I saw Akash in the mirror. He was standing outside the door and might be surprised to see my role.

I shouted, "Obey your master. Right now."

Rupa started to vibrate in excitement. She thought it was a part of the role playing. She took her ring from her purse and wore it.

"On your knees now," I ordered again.

She sat down in no time.

"Very good. Now ask your husband to strip all his dress." I asked.

Hearing this, Rupa looked at the door in surprise and found Akash was staring towards her.

She suddenly cried in anger and urged, "You are such a loser Akash. Open your pants and play with your locked little dick."

Akash said in a very low voice, "Please stop all these. I don't want this to happen."

I thought my role is over now and I lose my chance to fuck her.

Rupa furiously shouted, "I told you earlier that you do not have any right to order me. These are the consequences of your fantasy and you will have to face it."

I was confused about what to do next. My pity for my friend and lust for his wife started playing tug of war.

Rupa showed me the way saying, "I am all yours now."

"Master. Address me master from today." I said in a calm voice.

Rupa was still on her knees, so I held her hair tightly and kissed her lips by leaning slightly down. She sighed and surrendered herself to me.

I said, "I want your tongue to be wrapped around my dick to make it warm."

She unzipped my jeans and pulled out my dick. I rubbed my dick on her lips and looked in the mirror. There was a reflection of light in Akash's steel cock cage. He was busy trying stroking his locked willy.

"This is the biggest dick I have ever seen in my life, master," Rupa said, grabbing it hard.

She licked the pre-cum with her tongue and started to suck my shaft.

"Take it deeper" I ordered.

She continued to serve me.

Suddenly she stopped and said, "Can I kiss that loser? I want to make him cry like a girl by humiliating in the way he had never thought of."

I replied, "Yes you can, I have nothing to do with it."

She stood up and ordered Akash, "Wanna check how a real dick tastes? Come here! Lick my lips."

Akash silently obeyed her command. My heart was pounding seeing all these.

Rupa ordered, "Go there and wait on your knees for the treat."

Akash sat on the floor.

Rupa checked his cage by pulling it.

She smiled and touched Akash's lips and said, "I had promised you that your life won't be smooth anymore. How could I break my promise on our Anniversary?"

I heard and remember it was their Anniversary.

Rupa returned to the bedroom and looked towards me innocently.

I pulled her dress off and started kissing her neck. Her hair was so silky that I couldn't stop myself from playing with it. I pushed her on the bed making myself on top of her and started biting her neck and ears. A Pink Bra tried to hide her assets from me.

She snatched my back and told in a shivering voice "Make me your slut."

I tore the bra lace within a second with my hands. I kissed her lips. She pushed her tongue on to my mouth. Her saliva was doing magic each time she did it.

A pleasant smell from her body was driving me crazy. I pressed her breasts and started sucking her nipples. She moaned hard. I penetrated her navel with my tongue.

We were so busy caressing each other that we forgot about Akash.

I started moving my hands gently inside her skirt to feel her thighs. She was soft.

"Master, I am not wearing panties today." She whispered.

I smiled and said, "Someone else needs that. I won't give you a chance to wear them again."

I pulled up her skirt to her waist and started tickling her thighs with my tongue. She moaned loudly and spread her legs.

I paused for a moment to see her shaved pussy. Her clits were looking like rose petals in the low light of the room. I pushed my tongue in her and started smooching her pussy.

"Face your pussy towards me and beg me to fuck you," I commanded.

She obeyed and posed like a bitch on the bed.

"Please master, make me yours. Fuck me like you are punishing me for making some mistake and being naughty." She screamed in excitement.

I pushed my dick into her pussy in a single thrush and wished her Happy Marriage Anniversary.

She screamed, "Ohhh!"

I ordered her to open the legs wide and take it all the way. She moaned and followed my instructions.

I started fucking her. She dug her nails into the bed sheet in pleasure and in a very short time she had an orgasm.

The strange thought of being watched by Akash made me more aroused, and I didn't know why I started acting like a beast.

I asked her to ride my dick from the top. She sat on my dick and started to move her butt. I pulled her skirt up and started massaging and stretching her ass cheeks so that Akash could see my dick going inside of his beautiful wife's pussy.

She started moving her ass faster and she had another orgasm with a loud moan.

She screamed, "Please fuck me in this pose again. I want another orgasm."

I grabbed her beautiful waist and started fucking her in the same position again.

Rupa was sweating. I guided her hands to her boobs and she started squeezing them harder.

My dick brought her to the climax again.

She knew I was also close. She said, "Please I want to feel it inside."

I was breathing faster and grabbed her ass tightly. My dick started throwing out cum into her pussy. It was so huge that it started oozing out of her.

Rupa closed her eyes and said, "Oh! Your hot sperm is filling my tiny hole, master."

I was pressing her ass in satisfaction.

She shouted, "Hey baby boy, your treat is ready. Let me fulfill your other desire tonight."

Rupa managed to stand up to went to another room and dragged Akash by his hand.

I heard Akash to defend saying, "I can't do it. Please leave me."

Rupa shouted, "Stop crying. It was your fantasy and there is no way back from here. You will get used to it very soon."

I left their house and reached my home in a minute. It was 12:34 a.m. on the clock. I checked my mobile. There were two missed calls from Pritha. I felt sorry and guilty about what happened. After some time I slept.

The next morning I got one text from Akash saying, "Please don't tell Rupa that I had forced you to fuck her."

I replied, "Sorry for last night! Hope it won't harm our friendship."

I then texted Rupa and said, "I am sorry! Please forgive me if you can."

She replied, "What if I want it again? The slave wants her master again. I loved what happened last night. I don't have any regret about it. It will be a secret. Pritha will never know this. I promise."

I ignored her message.

I messaged Pritha, "Good Morning. Sorry I slept earlier and missed your call. Can I call you? I want to tell you something."

I was determined to confront everything that happened last night. Waited a while for Pritha's answer. No reply from her. I called her. She didn't answer.

Then I called my mother in law and asked, "Where is Pritha?"

She replied, "Is she supposed to be here?"

I got a blackout. But somehow managed to reply, "Yes, she has left for the market and told me she will visit you if she can. But she is not receiving calls."

She replied, "Must be busy shopping. Relax! Everything will be alright."

I hung up the call.

My throat was choking. Was Pritha cheating on me? She was not in her maternal house. My whole guilt vanished in no time. Did it mean that she used to date someone and tell me she was going to her maternal house? I couldn't breathe properly.

Lots of strange questions popped up in my mind. Did it mean I was licking a cheating pussy that night? Might be that's why she was too wet and smiling at that moment. I was confused.

But I saw that I was erected for no reason. What the fuck was wrong with me?

I had cheated on her too. I didn't want to dig it deep. My brain has stopped working.

I sent a heart emoji to Rupa in anger and confusion.

(Thanks for reading. Would love to hear from your end. Please comment if you like it.)

12