Open Wide

Story Info
Danny has a bit of fun with a guy he meets in a diner.
4.5k words
4.23
3.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat down at the counter and picked up the menu. I really wanted a big thick sandwich for lunch as I was starving and needing to make up for lost time. I looked at the burgers and the subs, but they didn't appeal to me at all then I saw the turkey club with a side of fries and coleslaw. That was exactly what I was looking for.

I hadn't had one in years, they didn't have them, or anything that tasted good, on Mars, and my mouth was watering at the thought of it. It wasn't my first meal since landing back on terra firma but the first one at a restaurant since returning home to central New Jersey.

When I had signed up to travel to the red planet back in 2044, I'd been told it was a one-way trip and there wasn't going to be any possibility of returning. It had been an easy decision after losing my family in a random bombing incident at the local mall while I was off having a tryst with my girlfriend, Michelle.

If I was on Mars, I would never have to look into the eyes of her family again or see the disappointment in the eyes of others in our community. And, I could regret having to end things with the sexy young woman who made my life full of joy without having to worry about crossing her path. It was a great plan and less further guilt-inducing than suicide, which had been my other choice. At least with going to Mars I would potentially be giving something back to society by moving forward plans to expand life to another planet.

I found out on the way to Mars that they also didn't tell us that they didn't think we would survive more than a week if we landed safely and in the right place. The joke was on them—not only did we survive more than a few weeks; we established a viable colony. It wasn't fun but I imagined it was much like being a pioneer in the 1700s with exploring unknown territory with about the same absolute zero chance of being rescued if something went wrong.

When we were still around beyond their expectations, the folks at The Worldwide Intergalactic Team (yep, they called themselves TWIT) were required to reassess the plan and figure out how to get future supplies to us, like food, new oxygen tanks, space suits and other things like that. I could just picture the look on their faces when they realized that they had the choice of letting us die millions of miles from home or get us new supplies in under a year and keep sending them yearly.

I still wasn't completely convinced they'd made the right decision, but a bit more than seven months after we started to set up on Mars, we received our first shipment. No other people, however, were sent to help us establish a base for life on the barren landscape—we were on our own.

It took another ten years to fashion a ship that would be able to get to Mars with a group of people to replace us and be able to, hopefully, bring those who wanted to leave safely back to Earth. No one was sure it would actually work or what life on Earth would be for those of use who had spent the last eleven years on another planet. I was tired of the limitations of living life on Mars, which included no sex to eliminate the chance of pregnancy and being trapped with the same 30 people in a confined space.

Those of us who chose to return to Earth spent six months in a special facility that prepared people for life on Mars and was retrofitted to help those who had returned to re-acclimate to life on Earth. It was nearly twelve years to the day when I'd boarded the shuttle to Mars when I was given the thumbs up to leave.

I wandered around a bit as I didn't have anywhere to go. My family was pretty much all gone other than my estranged abusive younger sister and a few aunts who had stopped talking to me when I transitioned to living life as a man more than twenty years ago. My late wife's family were unlikely to have forgiven me for my choices so long ago. I was truly on my own.

Thankfully, I'd been paid handsomely for my time on Mars and for becoming a science experiment for the rest of my life as they monitored my health and did check-ups every three months as long as everything was normal. It was more than enough to buy a small house in the Pine Barrens, aka the middle of nowhere, in New Jersey. I could be far away from everyone most of the time and only interact with others when necessary.

After I got settled in, I got an internet connection and laptop. I signed up for a Facebook account to see if I could reconnect with friends from high school and maybe find some of my old lovers, too. Honestly, I was surprised the site was still around.

The site didn't have the same look or feel that I remembered. I supposed that's what some would call progress. After searching for an hour one afternoon, I really didn't think I would find anyone as I went one by one through my yearbook. I finally found a few classmates which led me to find more classmates, including Amy who had been my best friend throughout high school. After graduation we stayed in touch for a few years but eventually we drifted apart and were connected only by Christmas cards until I moved to the red planet.

Amy was now living on the New Jersey shore with her young daughter. I friended her and after catching up a bit online we agreed that I needed to visit so we could really catch up. There was only so much you could talk about in chat on a website.

On my second day with them, Amy had to work and her daughter was in school, so I was on my own and decided to check out town and see what kind of fun I could have with the local "wildlife." That's how I found myself in a diner drooling over a sandwich.

After telling the waitress what I wanted, I looked around. The decor of the place hadn't changed in probably 60 years. The painted portion of the walls were mint green. The booth seats were a matching mint green imitation leather with more than a few covered with duct tape from where holes had started to form. And there was a counter, which I had chosen to sit at, with spinning seats that matched the imitation leather on the booths on silver bases.

The floor was covered with large black and white checkerboard tile and there was a mirror running along one wall so that the waitstaff could see everything going on from anywhere in the small building, which explained why I didn't see any security cameras and made it perfect for my needs.

I hadn't really paid much attention to who else was in the little diner when I entered. There were a few couples at booths near where I was sitting at the counter. Then I saw a younger guy sitting in a booth towards the back. Bingo!

He was slim and looked to be about seven inches taller than my five-foot-two-inches. He had short dark hair, pale white skin and was wearing glasses. If he had been sporting a beard he would have been perfect for me but as they say, beggars couldn't be choosers. I looked away when he caught me looking at him but not before winking at him. The trap had been set.

I pulled out my phone to check the time and give myself something to do while I waited for my food. I glanced over the top of the phone and discovered that he was checking me out. I sat back on the stool and ran my fingers through my thick long white hair as I licked my lips seductively without looking at him. Then, when my sandwich arrived, I concentrated on eating and ignored him completely.

My mouth opened as wide as it could be as I took a bite out of the sandwich. It was so thick, and my jaw was stretched almost beyond its limits, but I managed it. I guess after more than eight years of eating almost everything as a shake or dehydrated meat it shouldn't have been that much of a surprise.

I glanced back over at the guy while I chewed; he was staring at me. His cheeks were flushed and he was squirming uncomfortably though I wasn't sure why I knew it was going to be something weird. He was giving off major fetish vibes.

I smiled as I continued to pointedly ignore him. When I finished, I paid the check and headed out. I paused a few feet from the entrance and pulled out my phone, so it didn't look like I was waiting for him to come after me, which I was ninety-nine percent sure was going to happen.

"Hey, wait up," he called from the door then he stepped outside. "I was wondering if you'd like to join me for some dessert."

"I need to get back to my friend's house," I answered, baiting the trap more by playing hard to get.

"Please?" he pleaded.

I smiled sweetly and looked into his eyes as I replied, "Okay, sure."

"My name's Jeremy," he said as he extended his hand.

"I'm Danny," I replied and shook his hand. I followed him back into the diner and squeezed into the booth. Instead of sitting across from me, he slid in next to me, leaving very little space between us. If I had been younger and less experienced I might have been intimidated by his behavior, but it only made me more secure in my decision.

I ordered a piece of blueberry pie and he got bread pudding. While we waited, we started getting to know each other. He was a computer programmer and lived in a nearby town but worked in Ocean City. I told him some mostly true things about myself as I ate my pie.

I noticed he was squirming again. "You have a really cute small mouth," he said.

"Thanks?" I replied. There was an uncomfortable silence following his confession. I already knew I was going to have sex with him. but he was starting to make it weirder than it needed to be.

"I never do this, but you really turn me on. I have a thing for small mouths and I've wanted you since I saw you take that first bite of your sandwich," he blurted. "You've made me so hard. You don't have to fuck me; you can just suck me off. I need to see your mouth stretched as it tries to take all of my cock into it. I promise there will be nothing else." He held up his fingers in the Boy Scout salute.

"I don't know," I replied coyly. "We only just met."

"Please, I need to feel that little mouth stretched wide over my cock and your snowy white beard on my balls," Jeremy whispered. He moved my hand to his lap and I could feel his cock throbbing against the front of his pants. I lightly squeezed it and he moaned softly. "Please, Danny."

"I need to tell you something first. I am not like most men."

"I don't care. I just want to fuck your mouth and dump my cum down your throat."

I laughed at the brazen response. "I need you to know," I replied then took a deep breath. "I was born a woman."

He paused as he thought about what I'd told him. "Do you still have tits?" I nodded my head. "Oh fuck, that's really sexy. I've never been with a trans guy before. Do you like them being played with or are they off limits?"

"I like everything played with." I smiled deviously as I lightly squeezed his cock again and I could feel a wet spot near the tip. He really was turned on by the idea of playing with me. "Meet me in the bathroom."

The look of relief on his face was almost endearing and I had a pang of guilt but reminding myself what a creep he was solidified my resolve. He slid out and stood up to let me out of the booth then watched me make my way to the bathroom on the other side of the diner.

I tried to be as inconspicuous as possible, but it felt like everyone's eyes were on me as I opened the door and went inside. I didn't want anyone to have any reason to remember me.

It was an older single occupancy bathroom with the same checkerboard tile on the floor then white tiles about halfway up the wall. The drywall was painted a pale mint color. There was a small window near the ceiling that was about eighteen inches long and six inches tall with very opaque glass that let the light in, but you couldn't really see into the room. I closed the door behind me, leaving it unlocked, then I quickly covered the floor with several paper towels and knelt on them, still fully dressed.

Several minutes passed and I didn't think he was going to do it, then there was a quick knock. "Someone's in here," I called out.

"It's me," he said as he opened the door and slipped inside. "Oh god, Danny," Jeremy groaned when he saw me on my knees waiting for him. He locked the door then unzipped his pants and let them fall to the floor and pool around his ankles. His thick seven-inch cock was rock hard and oozing precum. It lightly bounced as he crossed the room to me and stopped just inches away from me, looking down at my face.

His body was covered in goosebumps in anticipation of what was to come. I reached out and caressed his cock, my fingers running down the length of the shaft. His whole body shivered when I touched him. I licked my lips several times to moisten them to get ready for his cock.

"Suck it!" Jeremy tried to press the tip against my lips, but I pushed back against his thigh with my free hand to have some control of the situation. I lightly licked the tip, swirling my tongue around it as I wrapped my fingers around the shaft.

He moaned loudly then tried to push his cock into my mouth again, but I pushed back again. I was going to enjoy playing with him before he fucked my face. I continued to focus on the tip, my fist sliding up and down on the shaft with alternating speeds.

"Please, suck my cock ... I need to feel it in your small, sweet mouth, Danny," he begged. His eyes were glazed over and the frustration from what I was doing was apparent. I could have continued to torment him for a while longer as it was incredibly fun being a cock tease, but we didn't have all night to play so I gave in and parted my lips, finally letting it slide down his cock.

Jeremy moaned loudly. "Oh god, Danny ... your mouth feels amazing."

I watched his face as he caressed my cheek with one hand as he slid the other hand through my hair. Jeremy made a fist in the hair so he could hold my head still as he slid more of his cock into my mouth and rocked it in and out.

"Your mouth is so small and so sexy," Jeremy whispered as he stared at his cock forcing my mouth to stretch wide with each stroke into the warm haven. He slowly forced more of his cock into my mouth with each stroke then started to fuck my mouth faster.

I caressed his balls with one hand and placed my other hand on his thigh to keep my balance. He moved his other hand to my hair so he could immobilize my head as he started to pound his cock in and out of my mouth as he face fucked me. My eyes were watering as his cock pushed into my throat and made me gag.

"So fucking good," Jeremy murmured then with a hard edge to his voice, "Take it all ... touch your lips to the base." He pulled out completely then slowly pushed his cock into my mouth until it filled my mouth and throat. Jeremy held it there for several seconds, ignoring the fact that I was gagging. "Oh yeah, Danny, I like you gagging on my thick, long cock. Does your jaw hurt?"

I nodded my head as best I could, and he smiled smugly. Jeremy let his cock slide out until just the tip was between my lips then started to jerk off. I swirled my tongue around the tip and licked the sensitive underside. His eyes closed and his head was tossed back as his hand flew up and down the shaft.

"Oh Danny ... I'm going to coat your mouth and throat with my hot ... sticky ... cum," he warned. "I'm not going to last ... much ... oh fuck..."

I braced myself for the load of cum he was about to deposit in my mouth. Jeremy suddenly rammed his cock down my throat, his hands moving to the back of my head to prevent me from being able to pull away as his cum filled my mouth and throat as shot after shot of his thick cum streamed from his cock. I gagged more and nearly vomited from the onslaught of fluid and tried to pull away, but he held my head in place until he was done.

His breathing was ragged as he pulled out and we both looked at his cock—he was still hard. "I'll be ready to cum again in a few minutes," Jeremy assured me. "Do you want another mouthful?"

"No, cum on my face this time."

Jeremy's eyes lit up and he grinned. "Can I cum on your face and tits?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Sure, whatever works for you."

"Okay, Danny, I'm going to jack off and cover your face and tits with my cum," he replied. "Take your shirt and off so I can see your tits."

I pulled away slightly and slipped my T-shirt and bra off together then dropped them on the floor next to me. Jeremy's eyes widened when he saw my breasts. "They're amazing and bigger than I expected. Are they heavy?" Jeremy asked as he tried to lift my breasts by the nipples. I cried out softly and he smiled, pleased with my reaction. He did it again, tightening his fingers on the nipples to cause more pain but also to make it easier to lift them.

"Oh fuck," I whimpered as I tried not to move away. I hadn't played with my breasts roughly in a long time and wasn't used to them being abused like this. I'd always enjoyed the pain but in the past I'd built up a tolerance to it so it was more pleasure than pain. I would have to work on that for future playtime.

"Are you wet?" he asked. I nodded my head. "Good, I like knowing that."

My strong reaction was unexpected as I typically didn't enjoy casual sex play even though it was the only thing I'd done since returning to Earth. I didn't tell him, though, that my juices were soaking my panties, I didn't want to give him that satisfaction.

Jeremy continued to torment my nipples and breasts. He tugged and squeezed the nipples, enjoying my reaction. I gasped when he started to slap them, his hand landing against the sides, right over the nipples and along the underside. I wondered if he was doing a science experiment to find out which slaps made more noise or moved my breasts the most or made me cry out louder. I'd never had a partner do that before and it hurt but in a very pleasant way, even the really hard slaps. I hadn't expected to find a new way to enjoy sex but wasn't complaining.

I was surprised to find that his cock was even harder than it was the first time. Causing me pain seemed to really turn him on. "Open your mouth, cum slut," he demanded. I blushed at the name and was glad he couldn't see or feel the reaction I had to it. It was not easy to find someone who was willing to be "disrespectful" and call me names. It was a major disappointment because it turned me on so much.

He started to fuck my mouth again as he continued to play with my breasts, turning them a nice warm rosy red color. It didn't take him long to get to the edge. He pulled out of my mouth then paused as he reached down and pulled his phone out of his pants. He snapped several pictures. "Wait ... I didn't give you permission to do that!"

"Whoring cum sluts who kneel in bathrooms to suck off strangers don't get to decide what happens to them," Jeremy replied harshly as he stopped playing with his cock and switched the camera to video. He slapped my breasts harder as he recorded my actions. I cried out loudly and begged him to stop recording but he ignored me and he went back to jerking himself off as he recorded it.

"Here it cums," Jeremy warned as he wrapped his fingers around the shaft. His fingers were a blur as he jerked himself off. "Hold your breasts up," he demanded.

I scooped my breasts up and held them up and away from my body with the hard nipples pointing at him. "You're so sexy ... those huge soft tits ... so fucking amazing. I could abuse those milk sacks for hours. Get ready ... here ... it ... cums!" he warned. "Oh fuck, yes ... oh god ... so ... fucking ... good!"

I closed my eyes just as the cum exploded from the end of his cock. He moved his cock up and down to make sure he covered my face and breasts with his jizz. I couldn't believe he still could have so much cum after having dumped a huge load down my throat a few minutes ago.

"Rub it into your skin," he said as he stepped back to lean against the sink and recover from his orgasm. He was still recording me.

12