Open Wide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I blushed a deep red as I rubbed his cum into my breasts and chest, the liquids soaking into my skin. Jeremy turned off the camera when I finished. "That is going to be a favorite video to watch and will give me many, many orgasms in the future."

Jeremy pulled his pants back up and zipped them. "Well, thank you, Danny. That was fucking amazing." He slid a business card out of the pocket on the back of his phone. "Here's my email if you would like to play online sometime. I'll send a link to a copy of the movie, too, if you want it. Don't worry, I won't share it with anyone else. We'll be the only ones who will ever see it."

I stared at the card then looked up at him. "Please delete the video ... I can't let anyone see that."

"Don't worry, buddy. This is too special to share with anyone," he said then laughed. "Hell, I'm getting hard again just thinking about watching it later. Too bad cumming again now would just be a waste of time as there's barely any cum left."

I looked up at him. "Then can you at least get me off?"

"I really wish I could, but I have to get back to work," he said rather nonchalantly. "Thanks again, buddy."

I stared up at him then smiled deviously. "Wait a sec," I said as I stood up. I reached into my pocket and pulled out black coin. I tossed it on the floor near him and a portal opened.

He stared at it, transfixed then reached out towards it to touch it. "Is that really a portal? Where does it go?"

"It is super-secret stuff, you can't tell anyone about it," I answered then whistled loudly. There was a loud noise crashing sound then we watched as a large dark creature bounded towards the portal.

"What the fuck is that?" he demanded. His body was shaking and the fear in his eyes was legit.

"That, buddy, is my pet, Marzi," I answered as I stepped back. "It's time for him to eat and you're his dinner."

Before Jeremy had time to react the large black mass of scales and fur reached out with his front paw and pulled him into the portal. I heard his scream as Marzi dug his teeth into Jeremy's chest and pulled out his heart, killing him instantly. I watched with satisfaction as my Martian pet devoured the creep in just a few bites.

"Good boy, Marzi! I'll bring you another in a few days," I promised, then quickly closed the portal so he didn't try to come through and wreak havoc in the five minutes he would survive in Earth's atmosphere.

I picked the coin up, then stood up and slipped it back into my pocket then turned on the hot water. I pulled out some paper towels out of the dispenser on the wall as I stared at my cum covered face and was pleased with the afternoon's events.

Having to give up Marzi had been one of the hardest things I had to do when I left Mars but I promised him before I left that I would find a way to take care of him from Earth. The portal I bought from the intergalactic black market not long after I had been released allowed me to keep my end of the deal. And, getting what I was looking for sexually with no evidence and eliminating creepy guys from the general population was the cherry on top.

The water was finally hot enough, I moistened towels and gently washed his cum off my face and beard then cleaned my breasts. I pulled my bra and shirt back on then fixed my hair as best I could. I quickly scooped them up and shoved them into the trash can.

I unlocked the door and made my way across the diner, I waved to the waitress on my way out the door. "Have a great day!" she called out as I passed through the door.

"You too!" I replied cheerfully then headed back to my friend's house with a bounce in my step. I loved it when a plan came together.


12