Open Wide!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
motherhen
motherhen
92 Followers

Jay wanted to fall through the floor to escape this shame. Now a stranger, an old wizened woman, was oggling and pawing his naked body and getting off on it! Will this ordeal ever end?!

Jay groaned and everybody else laughed.

"OK, guys, time for the little boy here to get better acquainted with daddy's big dick," Marty said with a wicked smile on his face.

He quickly stripped all of his clothes, getting completely naked. The burly dad then grabbed Jay's legs, placed the boy's feet on his on his shoulders, and lined up the head of his monster man tool at Jay's back entrance. Marty brushed his glistening glans around and over Jay's quivering pucker, giving it extra lubrication with his pre-cum. Marty then made a quick and forceful push.

"Ow!" Jay cried out from a sharp pang of pain.

He looked down and saw that fully one third of his father's meat was already embedded in his rectum.

"Come on, boy, take it like a man!" Marty growled, continuing to push roughly in his teen son's rectum. Soon Marty's 8-inch sausage was buried to the hilt in his boy's anal chute.

"Yeah, baby, that feels so sweet!" Marty enthused, kissing his son's smooth slender ankles.

Lu settled in a comfy loveseat opposite the sofa and was observing the action with a slight enigmatic smile on her wrinkled face.

"Ron, my man, if you like, you could go to his front and make use of Jay's other hole," Marty suggested.

At this point Ron was game for anything. He shacked his remaining clothes, moved quickly to the front end of the sofa, took a hold of his hard dick and moved it along Jay's lips. Ron's cut cock was almost as thick as Marty's but a little shorter, probably around 6.5'' long, giving it a fat chunky look.

"Go ahead, buddy, open wide!" Ron directed. Poor Jay really did not want Tammy to see him being fucked by his dad and sucking Ron, but he knew that he had no choice now. Jay parted his lips and accepted Ron's fat sausage inside, with Ron's heavy balls settling on Jay's eyes and nose.

"Yeah, baby, yeah! Suck it harder!" Ron shouted out, enjoying his slim buddy's hot wet mouth and velvety tongue. Ron grabbed Jay's head and started face-fucking him enthusiastically. He saw that in the meantime Marty was pounding his son's skinny ass, glistening with sweat, with gusto, grunting in pleasure. Tammy moved around the couch and started jacking Jay's boy tool with her both hands, also fondling the boy's dainty testicles.

"Err, Mr C, I have a bit of a problem here," Ron panted between thrusts. "I need to piss really bad and this makes it difficult to keep my dick hard."

"No, problem, Ron, no problem at all! I am sure that Jay here is feeling really thirsty. Just let it flow and let him enjoy a fresh warm drink!" Marty reassured Ron.

"Really, Mr C? Are you sure?" Ron inquired sounding shocked.

"Quite sure, my boy! Go right ahead!" Marty answered.

"Mmmmm," Jay tried to moan in protest, but his mouth was still stuffed with Ron's meat.

"Ok, Jay, buddy, here it comes!" Ron exclaimed, holding his dick still inside Jay's mouth.

Ron's facial expression changed and with a sigh of relief he released a flow of fresh urine in Jay's throat.

"Arghh-mmm-argh," Jay gaged and gurgled at the sudden flow of hot piss filling his throats and mouth. Jay swallowed most of the pungent fluid but quite a bit spilled over from his mouth on his face. Ron's hands were clamped firmly around Jay's face, holding the boy's mouth impaled on Ron's dick. Ron was almost finished and he finally withdrew from Jay's open mouth, but kept his dick close to the smaller boy's quivering lips. Ron strained a bit more and released another stream of piss that hit Jay's open oral cavity. Jay made another gurgling noise but swallowed the stream of the hot yellow liquid.

"Wow, Ronnie, that was so wickedly hot!" Tammy exclaimed, enjoying the sexy sight.

She had never seen anything like this spectacle and found the sight incredibly arousing. Jay's eyes were watering again, from shame and humiliation. He wiped his urine-covered face with his hand.

"Hey, hey, hey!" Marty warned. "Use your tongue, boy, that's for its for."

Jay scooped the rest of Ron's urine from his face with his palms and then licked them clean. Ron quickly re-inserted his hard dick in Jay's mouth and continued to face-fuck the kid enthusiastically.

In the meantime Tammy shacked all of her clothing on the floor and walked up naked next to Ron. Ron's eyes bugged out at the sight. Tammy was almost as tall as Marty, and her blond wavy hair fell down beautifully on her naked shoulders. Tammy was not as athletic as the two boys, but still had a nicely shaped slender tall body, with milky smooth white skin and a pair of large pointy boobs that were swinging sexily as she walked. Her pussy was shaved except for a small patch of dark blond hair above it. Standing next to Ron, she started to caress his muscular chest, back and ass. Ron moaned in pleasure and cranked his head sideways, leaning in for a kiss. Tammy grabbed Ron's head and kissed him passionately, sticking her tongue deep in Ron's hungry mouth, while he was continuing to feed his teen snake too Jay. Ron also reached out with his left hand and started fondling Tammy's wet pink pussy. Tammy responded by massaging Ron's heavy balls and helping Ron's dick get deeper inside Jay's mouth.

Tears were now flowing freely from Jay's sweet almond-shaped brown eyes. His girl was getting it on with his best buddy, who was face-fucking him, while his dad was plowing his skinny ass, with their old cleaning lady watching. Could it possibly get any worse?! And he still had not even been allowed to cum yet!

Jay groaned as he felt his father's thrusts get faster and rougher. Marty placed his hands on his son's hips, raised his body and started pistoning in and out of Jay's ass like a jack-rabbit. Taking that as a signal, Ron started plunging his hard dick deeper and deeper in Jay's oral cavity, hitting the back of the boy's throat.

"A-a-a-a-ah!!" Marty and Ron screamed in unison, both releasing their seed inside Jay. Jay felt his father's dick twitch and shoot inside his gut. Jay's rectum contracted involuntarily, sucking Marty's exploding dick even deeper. At the same time Jay's mouth was being flooded with Ron hot young spunk. Jay gagged briefly but swallowed the nutritious drink and used his tongue to lap along the surface of Ron's deflating cock. Marty withdrew from his boy's ass and squeezed out a few remaining drops of cum on Jay's stomach.

Ron also stepped back from Jay, slowly beating his cock and panting heavily.

"Wow, what a rush!!" Ron exclaimed.

Tammy took Ron's cock, stroking it gently, and gave Ron another sloppy wet kiss.

"Yeah, Ronnie, that was really hot!" Tammy said, kissing Ron's face, neck, shoulders and chest.

"Well, Tammy, would you like to have you way with this skinny sweet cum and piss drinker now?" Marty asked, smiling and pointing at Jay's outstretched naked body.

"Err, Mr C, I was wondering if there is a way that I could fuck him ...," Tammy inquired.

"Ah, good thinking, girl, I like the way your mind works! As it happens, I have just the thing!" Marty agreed. "Wait here a second."

Marty run from the living room into his master bedroom and quickly returned carrying a larger box. He opened it and pulled out a strap-on belt with an attached cock-shaped dildo. The dildo was made from a firm rubbery material and carved in the shape of an actual cock, very realistic and including a pair of balls attached. The cock was about 7'' in length and dark chocolate in color.

"Here, put this on," Marty said handing the strap-on to Tammy. Tammy fastened the main strap belt around her waist, with the third, much wider, strap going from her back between her legs and around her pussy. Suddenly she had a large dark-tanned cock sticking out from her pelvis!

"Yeah, Tammy, that's wicked!" Ron laughed approvingly.

Marty smeared some lube on the rubber cock and guided Tammy to Jay's anal entrance.

"OK, boy, open wide for your girlfriend!" Marty commanded.

Jay grabbed his legs with his hands, holding them by the ankles, and pushed his legs wide apart, raising up his butt.

"Yeah, there is my sweet boy!" Marty exclaimed approvingly. Tammy positioned herself on the sofa on her knew knees next to Jay's butt, and Marty maneuvered the head of Tammy's rubber cock to Jay's puckered hole.

"OK, my girl, now push!" Marty directed.

Tammy pushed and with a soft plop the head of the strap on cock sank in Jay's ass.

"There you go, girl! Now, steady does it!" Marty encouraged.

Tammy started moving her hips and soon she was fucking Jay's ass at a steady pace, sinking the dildo cock all the way in and then pulling it almost all the way out.

"Tammy, girl, you are a natural!" Marty laughed, slapping her bare ass.

Marty then moved next to his son's head, where Ron was standing just a few minutes ago, and positioned his fat semi-hard cock at his boy's lips.

"Man, maybe I am driving the boy a little too hard," Marty thought seeing his son's tear-streaked face. Marty leaned next to Jay's face, kissed his son's neck, earlobe and cheek and whispered into his ear: "It's OK, boy, you are doing great! Don't worry, baby, daddy has got you, daddy will take care of you!"

He gave Jay a quick reassuring kiss on the lips and saw his boy's face relax and brighten a bit.

Marty stood up and stuffed his massive man sausage in Jay's open mouth.

In the meantime, Tammy continued fucking Jay's ass vigorously. Ron was standing next to Tammy and caressing her tits and her back, from time to time leaning in to kiss her bright red lips.

Tammy reached forward and began fondling Jay's soft penis and hairless balls.

Poor Jay now desperately wanted for the humiliation to end but he knew that worse could still come. In spite of everything, he felt his cock getting hard again, as Tammy's rubber dick was hitting his young prostate.

For the past several weeks Jay had desperately wanted to get closer to Tammy and get it on with her. But Tammy fucking his sweaty smooth skinny ass was not at all what he had in mind. Jay continued suckling on his father's fat juicy dick, as he was by now well accustomed to doing.

"Ron, my man, are you interested in trying to fuck this boy toy over here?" Marty asked while continuing to cock-feed his son.

"Sure, Mr C, I will try anything once! And it does look like fun!" Ron agreed enthusiastically.

Tammy pulled out from Jay's ass and unstrapped the big rubbery cock.

"Wait, wait, we need to clean it properly first!" Marty exclaimed. He took the entire contraption from Tammy and stepped next to Jay's head.

"OK, boy, you know the score. Open wide!" Marty commanded.

Jay obediently parted his pink soft lips and Marty pushed the rubber dick, still covered in Jay's anal juices, inside.

"Year, boy, lick it clean, use your tongue!" Marty urged. His teen son complied silently, licking and lapping the rubber cock clean, and then licking his lips involuntarily.

"Yeah, son, there is my good boy!" Marty laughed, lightly slapping his boy on the cheek.

Marty then turned to Ron: "OK, Ronnie, get in there, my man!"

Ron did not need to be asked twice. He grabbed Jay's left foot and put on on his right shoulder, while pushing Jay's right leg out and to the side. Ron then positioned the head of his his rock hard member next to Jay's abused pucker and pushed in roughly.

"Aa-ah!" Jay cried out in pain.

"Easy, Tiger, love your enthusiasm, but take it slower," Marty cautioned.

"Sorry, Mr C, I got carried away," Ron apologized. His swollen cock-head was already embedded past Jay's anal ring, and Ron started working the rest of his fat sausage slowly inside his slim buddy's anus. Soon he was sunk all the way in.

"Wow, Mr C, this feels incredible! His ass feels so tight, hot and snug around my cock! If I had known, I would have tried it ages ago!" Ron enthused.

"He-he, look at Mickey, he likes it!" Marty laughed, slapping Ron's muscular ass.

Ron started steady thrusting motions, and Tammy leaned in for a closer look.

"Wow, Ronnie, you are really fucking him! It looks so hot!" Tammy exclaimed.

Ron grinned at her, continuing to pound Jay's skinny ass.

Tammy reached with her hand, feeling the point of entry, where Ron's fat member was going in and out of Jay's rectum. She caressed Ronnie's balls and the base of his stalk and kissed Ron's muscular stomach. She then turned her attention to Jay and started fondling his genitals again, squeezing the boy's semi-soft penis and dewy balls. She then leaned further in and took Jay's dick into her mouth, sucking it gently.

Jay moaned and wiggled his pelvis, his boy member beginning to harden in Tammy's warm mouth.

"Tammy, honey, be careful and make sure he does not cum yet!" Marty warned her.

Tammy slowed down and started rolling Jay's sweet penis in her mouth more slowly, enjoying the fresh boy taste but making sure that the boy's dick does not get fully hard. Jay groaned in frustration. Tammy kissed the tip of Jay's glistening glans and released his cock from her mouth. Jay thrashed in disappointment again. Tammy stood next to Ron and started caressing his ass again, feeling his powerful ass muscles contract every time Ron plunged into Jay's rectum. Ron's left hand reached out and began fondling Tammy's leaky cunt. Tammy cooed appreciatively.

Marty moved behind Tammy and joined Ron in fondling her wet pussy. Tammy moaned louder. Marty then grabbed his dick, which was again fully hard, nestled behind Tammy and shoved his thick 8-incher deep inside her open pussy. The blonde teen girl jumped up in surprise, and then reached back with her hand, caressing Marty's powerful hairy torso.

Jay's eyes were watering again in pain. Not only was his body abused, demeaned, exposed and humiliated, but his dad was now fucking his girl! Jay desperately wanted to cry but he just as desperately wanted to hide his pain and embarrassment. He shut his eyes in defiance.

"Oh, no, you don't! Open your eyes, son, and make sure that you don't miss a thing!" Marty bellowed, while continuing to hammer Tammy's pussy from behind.

Jay did as ordered and continued absorbing the painful sight. Ron was pounding his buddy's ass and grunting loudly. Jay's dad was fucking Tammy with gusto, hugging her from behind, kneading her tits and rubbing her pussy with his hairy paw.

Marty pulled Ron away from Jay with his right arm. Ron looked up in surprise.

"Ron, my man, I think Tammy's love hole is big enough for the two of us. Why don't you join me, from her front?" Marty suggested.

"Oh, yeah, absolutely!" Ron grinned widely.

He embraced Tammy from the front, giving her a quick sloppy kiss, and maneuvered his cock to her steamy vaginal opening. With quite a bit of effort, Ron managed to insert the head of his dick in Tammy's cunt, next to Marty's monster already lodged in there. Gradually, Ron worked about 4 inches of his tool inside her. Ron and Marty started fucking Tammy together, all three of them moaning loudly.

Jay watched the scene with mixed feelings. On one hand he was relieved that he could rest, even if temporarily. On the other hand, he felt even more bitter than before, since his dream girl was now being fucked by his dad and his best buddy at the same time. It was just not fair!

But Jay was wrong about being able to rest. Lu joined the group and stood next to the sofa. With her old bony hands she caressed Jay's smooth lean tummy and started fondling his boy package, squeezing his cock and young moist testicles.

"Good boy, nice dickie, yes! Very good boy!" Lu uttered approvingly. Poor Jay fidgeted from the humiliation, while Ron and Marty smirked between their rhythmic pantings. Mercifully, Lu soon went back to her chair.

Ron and Marty started thrusting into Tammy's pussy harder, and Ron began to rub Tammy's clit furiously with his left hand.

"Aaa-a-a-a-a-ah!" the three of them screamed. Ron and Marty erupted inside Tammy's pussy, and she felt her pelvis contact wildly in a fiery orgasm.

"Oh, god, please let it be over!" Jay whispered to himself.

But, of course, it wasn't over, not yet. Ron and Marty separated from the loudly panting Tammy.

"Yeeha!! That was really sweet! Thank you, kids!" Marty exclaimed. "But we should not forget about the poor Jay. I am sure he has been feeling neglected. Let's move downstairs, to the basement. I have a special room there set up particularly for Jay's training."

Ron saw a look of fear pass over his buddy's face.

"Sure thing, Mr C, that sounds like fun!" Ron exclaimed.

Marty grabbed Jay, easily lifting his boy's body with his powerful hands, and carried his naked trembling son downstairs.

Ron, Tammy and Lu followed.

"Welcome to the 'Fun Room', guys!" Marty greeted them, turning on the lights. The fully furnished basement had several strange looking contraptions in it. Ron, Tammy and Lu started looking around curiously. Marty usually kept the basement locked, and Lu had never been inside, so she was particularly interested to see this new room.

"Come here, everybody!" Marty called them.

He placed Jay in a large chair vaguely similar to a dentist chair or a gym exercise machine.

"He-he, Mr C, I did not know you had a gimp chair over here," Ron giggled.

"It is not a 'gimp chair'!" Marty laughed in mock indignation. "It is a work of art, and quite an expensive piece of training equipment. You'll see."

He lifted his son's arms and used leather straps to attach Jay's wrists to special links behind him. He then spread the boy's legs wide apart using adjustable arms and secured the boy's ankles by leather straps as well. Jay was now sitting in an inclined position, his ass raised up, his arms behind him and his legs spread apart to an almost 180 degrees angle.

Jay's young slender body was fully exposed. He still had the clothespins attached to his nipples, from the start of their exploits in the living room.

"OK, kid, open wide!" his dad commanded, pushing down Jay's jaw.

Marty proceeded to put a large red ball-shaped gag in Jay's mouth and fastened it behind the boy's head with a strap.

"See, I knew it was a gimp chair," Ron whispered to Tammy. They both giggled.

Lu settled on a chair a few feet away from the contraption into which Jay was now strapped.

"First, for a closer male anatomy lesson!" Marty declared. He walked to a table at the side of the room with a large collection of small instruments and contraptions and came back carrying a few of them.

"Let's try this beauty first!" Marty announced, holding up a small mental shiny object.

"What is it, Mr C?" Tammy inquired.

"That, my dear girl, is an anal stretcher, similar to the plug Jay was wearing during the day but more sophisticated. Watch!" Marty explained.

Marty leaned to his son's exposed anus and inserted the conical head of the stretcher in the boy's rectum. It went in easily and quickly. Marty then started pushing at the pins on the side of the stretcher, and the metal opening started slowly expanding. Jay made a muffled grunting and gurgling noise. Soon the mechanism achieved its maximal expansion, and the pins were locked in place. The round opening hole leading to Jay's rectum was now at about 3'' in diameter.

"Oh, my god, this hole looks huge!" Tammy exclaimed, leaning in for a closer look.

"Yes, honey, the patient is fully dilated! You should never try such a wide setting without proper preparation, but Jay here had lots and lots of training," Marty explained. Jay's body blushed bright pink at this remark.

"Come on guys, take a better look!" Marty said, pointing a small but powerful flashlight at the opening.

Jay thought that he wanted to die. It was so humiliating!

motherhen
motherhen
92 Followers