Open Wide!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
motherhen
motherhen
93 Followers

Tammy and Ron looked into the big hole curiously.

"Wow, Mr C, it looks all slick, puffy and pink there!" Ron exclaimed.

"Yes, Ronny, that's the entrance to Jay's gut. Let's have a bit more fun with it!"

With those words, Marty picked up a set of beads, five blue shining globes set on a string, each bead about 2 inches in diameter.

"Tammy, do you want to try?" Marty asked.

"Yes, sure, Mr C! What do I do?" Tammy asked.

"You just roll them in, one by one, slowly, in Jay's love canal here," Marty chuckled.

Tammy took the beads, placed the first one at the stretcher's opening and pushed it in. The ball went in easily, and Jay grunted through the gag and wiggled his ass. Tammy pushed another one in, then the third and the fourth. Each time she had to apply a bit more pressure and to wait for Jay to adjust to the intrusion. Tammy folded the boy's nuts lightly. Finally, she put the fifth bead inside Jay's anus, with only a loop at the end of the string remaining outside.

Marty then removed the metal stretcher from the boy's ass, and Jay's pucker contacted to its normal size, with the end of the string hanging out.

"Looks very cute!" Tammy giggled.

"Yes, it does!" Marty agreed. "Now we have to pull them out. Ron, would you do the honors?"

Ron grabbed the end of the string and started pulling. Jay winced in pain.

"Hold your horses, Ronnie, don't pull so fast. Do it slowly and carefully," Marty directed.

Ron followed the instructions and started pulling slowly but steadily. They saw Jay's pucker expand gradually, and the big blue shiny bead slowly emerged from the inside. With a gentle plop, it was out. Jay emitted a stifled sigh through the gag.

"Wow, that was neat!" Tammy exclaimed. "Do it again, Ronnie!"

Ron continued to pull the beads out of Jay's ass while Tammy was absent-mindedly playing with Jay's soft cute cock. When four beads were out, Tammy asked: "Wait, Ron, can I do the last one?"

Ron handed her the string, and pulling it gently Tammy liberated the last bead from Jay's rectum.

The three of them laughed while Jay closed his eyes in shame.

Marty took the beads and brought them to Jay's mouth, shaking the boy's shoulder. Marty unclasped the gag, and Jay licked his lips in relief. Marty wiped the drool from his son's face.

"OK, son, you know the drill! This instrument has been up your lovely ass and it needs proper cleaning now. Open up!" Marty commanded.

Looking at his dad with tear-filled puppy eyes, Jay complied silently, and licked each of the blue beads clean, eliciting more giggles from Ron and Tammy. At last Marty put the beads away and re-fastened the red ball gag in Jay's mouth.

Marty fondled his 19-year-old son's limp cock with his fingers and frowned.

"You know, guys, I think Jay has been a naughty boy and managed to grow a few hairs where he shouldn't without permission. We can't have that, can we!" Marty exclaimed.

Tammy felt around Jay's balls.

"Yes, Mr C, you are right! I can feel a few hairs on Jay's nuts!" she agreed.

"We shall have to remedy that right away!" Marty declared.

He brought over a shaving kit and handed Tammy a small white women's razor and a can of shaving foam.

"Here, honey, you do the honors!"

Now Jay knew that he was in hell. He emitted a low muffled moan of shame.

Tammy giggled and took the razor and the foam can. She then spread the foam liberally around Jay's brown nuts and limp dick, and put the can away.

"Ronnie, please help me! Hold his weenie up!" Tammy asked.

Ron leaned over and pulled Jay's soft dick up near its head, stretching the skin tight. Jay made another muffled noise.

Tammy proceeded to slowly and carefully shave Jay's tight testicles and the base of his dick, where she had felt a few stray unwanted hairs earlier.

Ron noticed that Jay's penis was slowly hardening in his hands.

"Look, Tammy, the boy is getting hard again!" Ron giggled. The three of them laughed.

Lu, who had been watching closely, wiped all the excess foam from Jay's privates with a fluffy white towel that Jay's dad gave her. When the boy's crotch had been cleaned up, Tammy run her fingers around the boy's freshly shaved genitals.

"Mmm-mm, nice a smooth!" Tammy coed. She kissed the middle of Jay's semi-hard boy penis and squeezed it lightly with her fingers.

Tammy, Ron, and Marty laughed again, and even Lu joined them with a chuckle.

"Great job, Tammy!" Marty complimented.

"Looking good, buddy!" Ron exclaimed with a giggle, slapping Jay's cheek lightly.

Jay groaned again, with his watery eyes tightly shut.

Tammy fingered Jay's pucker with her long limber fingers.

"This is one hard-working hole!" Tammy exclaimed with a laugh. She leaned in and kissed Jay's pucker, causing his ass to twitch.

"Yeah, and it is not done working yet!" said Marty, reinserting the shiny stretcher in his son's anus and again dilating the opening to its maximal diameter. "I don't know about you guys, but I need to take a piss, like crazy. And as it happens, a convenient piss hole is available!"

"You don't mean?" Ron inquired with a laugh.

"Yes, I do, buddy, yes, I do!" Marty laughed back.

Jay, his eyes still shut tightly, groaned inwardly. Marty grabbed his tick cock and pointed the head towards the opening in the shiny stretcher. He shook his dick a couple of times, grunted, and let loose a powerful stream of piss inside his son's rectum.

"Let me try, let me try!" Ron exclaimed excitedly.

As Ron had emptied his bladder in Jay's mouth earlier, it took him a little longer, but eventually Ron released two bursts of hot young urine inside his buddy's anal chute. Jay was now crying silently and praying for the degradation to end. Tammy continued to tug on Jay's cock, but even her persistent manual stimulation could not arouse Jay now.

"OK, guys, that was good, but now we have to clean up the mess," Marty said sounding businesslike.

He pulled up a narrow transparent plastic tube and stuck it inside his boy's ass.

"Let's hose him out," Marty continued. He turned on the facet, and warm water started flying through the hose and inside Jay's ass, with the yellow-brownish liquid also being pushed out. Jay was now mortified beyond measure, but in a few minutes his gut was nice and clean again, well hosed out at his dad's expert hands.

Marty removed the hose and then the stretcher.

"See, good as new!" Marty exclaimed, slapping his boy's ass and then kissing his ass-cheeks gently.

Marty went to the instrument table and brought back another shiny metal object.

"This, my friends, is a chastity cock-cage!" Marty announced.

Poor Jay grunted again, bracing for the inevitable. Marty gabbed his son's soft dick, now about 3.5'' long, and deftly saddled the cock-cage the boy's penis, locking the holding screws in position and carefully inserting the catheter portion in Jay's piss opening. The boy grunted again but did not complain.

Tammy and Ron were watching closely with great interest.

"See here, now the boy can't jerk-off and can't get hard, but he can still piss through the catheter opening. Very useful for training purposes. Sometimes I make Jay wear this to school, to make sure that when he comes home, his nuts are still full of spunk." Marty explained, tugging gently on his boy's testicles.

Jay long ago thought that he was dead from embarrassment, but his young body still blushed bright red again. Tammy giggled and cupped Jay's nuts, pushing the cage from side to side lightly.

"Very neat!" she exclaimed.

Marty raised the back of Jay's chair so that the boy's back was now fully vertical. Marty then brought over several more small metal objects from the instrument table.

He picked up the first and held it up. It was a metal clamp, similar to a clothespin, with a small weight attached by a chain underneath. Marty grabbed his boy's left nut, pulled down the skin, and attached the clamp, releasing the weight.

"Aargh!" Jay grunted through the gag, as the weight pulled down on his left testicle.

Marty handed the second weight to Ron. Ron carefully attached the clamp to Jay's right nut and related the weight. Jay grunted gain.

Marty removed the plastic clamps from his son's nipples and replaced them with two metal ones, with weights attached by small chains. The nip weights were bigger and heavier than the ones he used for Jay's nuts. When Marty released the weights, they dropped down to below the boy's belly-button, stretching out his small red nipples mercilessly. Jay grunted and whimpered in pain, thrashing his head a bit. Marty then clamped two smaller weights at Jay's smooth armpits, carefully pulling soft delicate skin in his son's underarms. The boy made another stifled whimper when the weights were released.

"Wait! Please wait!" Lu suddenly interrupted them. She looked inside her handbag and pulled out two small silvery wind-chimes, each in the form of a narrow 4-inch long cylinder. She attached the chimes to Jay's nut weights by the hooks at the bottom of the weights.

"Great thinking, Lu, thank you!" Marty beamed.

Lu smiled enigmatically and went back to her seat.

"Wow!" Tammy said. "I wish I could take a picture!"

"Sorry, kids, no flash photography allowed!" Marty laughed.

Jay thanked the gods silently for this small mercy.

Marty leaned forward and blew a stream of warm air at the weights hanging below Jay's stitched nuts. The weights swung from side to side gently, and the chimes made a sweet melodious sound. Jay emitted another low stifled groan.

"Wow, way cool!" Ron exclaimed.

He and Tammy leaned down and blew at the nut, nipple and armpit weights together. Jay grunted and whimpered louder.

Marty brought several small soft brushes from the table and gave one to Ron and Tammy each.

"Guys, what you probably don't know about my boy here is that Jay is extremely ticklish," Marty explained. "Here, let me show you."

Marty took a brush and gently swished it over Jay's right armpit. The boy emitted a muffled giggle and his body twitched, causing the weights to swing and the chimes emit another burst of sonorous musical sound. Marty then took a hold of his son's right foot and licked the white delicate arch with the tip of his tongue. Jay squealed louder and his body quaked.

"Oh, my god, that is so neat!" Tammy exclaimed.

She took her brush and started gently teasing Jay's right armpit and the side of his torso below it, while Ron began doing the same on the left side.

Jay was laughing and squealing manically through the ball gag, his body twisting and writhing, with the weights on his body swinging more and more wildly. Jay's nut chimes were now playing continuous sweet musical sound. Marty observed this scene with a benevolent smile, occasionally giving one of Jay's soles an extra lick.

The boy's young lean body was now covered in a glistening sheen of fresh teen sweat.

"OK, guys, OK, that's enough!" Marty finally stopped them.

He looked at the watch and realized that it was getting rather late.

"Well guys, as much as I would like to continue, we need to postpone more fun with Jay until later," he said with regret.

"But my boy here has not had his release yet! I think he earned it!".

Marty removed the nut, nipple and armpit weights from Jay and then carefully unhooked the cock cage from the boy. Marty also removed Jay's gag and wiped the tears and the drool from his son's sweet face.

Marty easily lifted his son from the chair and hugged him tightly, while still standing up. Jay wrapped his arms around his father's neck and buried his face in Marty's hairy barrel chest, while wrapping his slender smooth legs around Marty's massive waist. Marty was rocking the boy gently, supporting his weight by holding Jay's ass with one hand and his back with the other.

Marty grabbed his still erect meat and inserted the tip in Jay's well used anus, letting the gravity do the rest. Jay's body slid down a bit, impaling itself on his father's waiting hard penis. Marty started moving the boy's body up and down, fucking him on his straining eight inch shaft, while gently kissing Jay's face, lips, ears, nose and forehead. Jay was now cooing and purring gently, being lovingly fucked by his dad.

"Awww, that's so sweet!" Tammy exclaimed, moving closer.

She and Ron started caressing Jay's limber lean back, now cool and damp with his fresh boy sweat. Lu was looking on from her chair with a warm smile. Tammy reached her hand between Marty's and Jay's bodies, and started squeezing and massaging Jay's now erect penis.

Marty nibbled on his son's earlobe, whispering sweet words of love and comfort. Jay was crying softly, his face again buried in his father's chest.

"Shh-h, baby, daddy's got you, I've got you, son, I've got you, babe," Marty cooed in Jay's ear, while continuing to rock him and to fuck the boy's ass with longer and longer thrusts.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Jay was moaning softly.

Marty increased the urgency of his thrusts and bit on his son's earlobe. Jay felt his father's baby maker erupt in his gut, impregnating him with his warm seed. With a loud cry, Jay also exploded, shooting several streams of young teen cum on his and Marty's chests and into Tammy's hand. Marty held his boy tightly until Jay's orgasm subsided, and then gently put Jay's feet down on the floor. He tenderly kissed Jay again and lapped the rest of the boy's cum from Jay's damp chest.

They embraced again, with Marty gently caressing Jay's butt and the small of his back.

"Awwww!" Ron and Tammy said in unison, both smiling.

Jay looked back at them with a meek smile as well, while still hugging his father's massive hairy frame.

"Well, Mr C, that was really, really fun!" Ron exclaimed grinning. "But now, how about that dinner you promised us?"

"I cook dinner everybody now, yes?" Lu suggested. "The boy must be hungry."

"Thank you, Lu, you are a treasure! And yes, my boy here must be hungry," Marty chuckled, squeezing his son's butt.

Everybody laughed and they all headed upstairs.

motherhen
motherhen
93 Followers