Open Windows

Story Info
I can’t help watching my neighbor try to seduce a drunk girl.
2.4k words
4.35
26.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuyNew
GuyNew
88 Followers

Disclaimer: This story includes some nonconsensual content. If that sort of thing bothers you and you keep reading, well, you've been warned.

The house next door was having another loud party. They basically had one every Friday and Saturday night, and sometimes in the middle of the week too. The guys who lived there acted like it was an unofficial Frat house. I suppose we could have called the Cops on them every time, but they weren't bothering us. They cleaned up their messes, and I actually enjoyed most of their music. They even gave us an open invitation to come to their parties any time we wanted. Of course they did. They were a bunch of guys, so they wanted women for their parties. We were all a bit older than them, but I don't think they would have cared. We never came, of course. My housemates and I were rarely home during party time, anyway.

The night this happened, Deb had probably driven up to Baltimore to hang out with her school friends as she often did. She spent the night often enough, they should have charged her rent. I sort of suspected she had a secret boyfriend up there. Brenda went home to visit her family, as she did every weekend. Kelly was probably out dancing. As far as I know that's all she ever does, day or night. I mean it can't be, but it feels like it. When she isn't doing studio dancing, she's out clubbing.

Normally, I would have been out too, but my boyfriend had dumped me. I found out later that Brenda was right and he was cheating on me, but that's a different story. Right then, I was sitting up in my room with the light off, basically moping. I was up in the little room on the third floor with a slanted ceiling and not enough insulation. Hot in the summer and cold in the winter.

It was late spring, and one of those rare nights when the weather in D.C. isn't just awful. I had the window open, and could hear the music from next door blaring. I was seriously thinking about taking them up on the invitation and seeing if I could pick someone up. Who needed Ben anyway? The idea of messing around with a fumbling college boy just wasn't doing it for me, though. Besides, I had never been the type who could mingle in a party full of people I didn't know.

Suddenly, the light went on in the room directly across from me. When I looked over, I saw a boy and girl coming into the room. He was one of the guys who lived there. I remembered him, but wasn't sure of his name. Mike? He was a fairly big guy, maybe six two, one eighty with broad shoulders and neatly cut dark brown hair. He was nicely built, and obviously worked out. He looked like a rugby player. He was helping a blond who had obviously had a few too many drinks.

The girl was a Barbie doll. Blonde. Big boobs. Skinny waist. Perfect make-up, even sloshy drunk. Stylish clothes made to show off a lot of skin. I hated her immediately. No one deserves to look like that. She was a lot smaller than him, maybe a full foot shorter. I didn't know how well she could have walked without his help. She was leaning heavily on him, and he had one arm around her hip, pulling her tight to him.

Once they got into the room, he kicked the door closed and turned to kiss her. Well, he tried to kiss her. She wasn't being very cooperative. Every time he leaned in, she pulled herself away. It was a little comical, and I wondered if he would get the hint. He did not.

I couldn't make out what they were saying, even though their window was open too, and our houses were just a narrow walkway apart. The music downstairs was just too loud. Still, it was pretty clear from body language. He was trying to get her to sleep with him. She was sleepy drunk, and just wanted to lie down. This could turn out to be quite a show. It might be fun to watch a guy strike out. I crept close and knelt near my window so I could see as clearly as possible. My room was dark, so I didn't think they would see me unless I sat right in the window frame. It was sort of thrilling to be spying like this.

At first, I didn't think the dude had much of a chance. She really seemed adamant that she didn't want to make out with him. The guy was persistent, though and changed his tactic. I was able to overhear the word, "Massage," and that seemed to change her mind. I laughed to myself. I don't think I had ever been naïve enough to fall for that.

Barbie lay on her stomach with her head turned to the side, facing me, and Mike leaned over her and began massaging her, starting with her shoulders. He didn't have all that much patience, but that might have actually helped him out. If he hadn't pushed it a bit, she might have just gone to sleep. Instead, he did a fairly cursory job on her shoulders and upper back before working his way down to her lower back. Once he reached the bottom hem of her top, he started dragging it up to get it off of her.

She raised herself so she could face him a bit and said something to him. They talked back and forth for a bit. There was a break in the music, and I heard her say, "... not having sex with you..." Then she lay back down and let him take her top off. Even as drunk as she was, it seemed hard to believe she was being so gullible. In almost no time, he was undoing the clasp on her bra. It looked sort of like she said, "Hey! Don't do that," but her heart didn't seem to be in it.

The whole situation was getting me excited. He'd made a lot more progress than I would have expected. I still didn't give him much chance, but he wasn't giving up. By this point, I was rooting for him. It would be so hot to see them fucking just a few feet away.

He took his own shirt off now. He was fairly ripped. I hadn't expected him to be so sexy. I wanted to just reach through the window and run my hands over him. If he had been over in my room, I wouldn't have resisted him. He straddled her ass, and began rubbing her back, from top to bottom. He found the zipper on her skirt, and pulled it down without any reaction from her. After that, each time he got to the bottom of her back, he would lift himself up a bit and push the skirt a little lower down.

She wasn't saying anything about the skirt, which seemed to make him bolder. Now, when he massaged her upper back, he reached around her sides to get at her boobs. She couldn't possibly not have noticed, but she let him keep doing it. I guess she was getting into it after all. The next time he went to pull at her skirt, she raised her pelvis up, letting him pull skirt and panties all the way down her legs. Her ass was as perfect as the rest of her. It's really not fair.

No sooner did he get the skirt off, but he shoved his own pants off. I didn't even notice him unzip. He had a really incredible ass. It was strong and tight and had little dimples on the sides. His legs were good looking too, but that ass...

He moved to the far side of her, and I could see his cock. It wasn't a perfect angle for looking at it, but it looked thick and dark with just a bit of a bend up. "What a lucky girl," I thought. He pulled her legs apart and reached down between them, clumsily rubbing her. She had turned a bit, but her leg was still blocking my view of her pussy. I wished they would turn some more.

I was clenching my legs together. I could feel my own pussy getting wet. "What the hell," I thought, "They can't see me." I pulled off my shorts and panties. I had been kneeling on the rug the whole time I had been watching, and my knees were getting sore, so I grabbed a chair to sit in. Then I went back to watching the show.

While I was getting comfortable, things had progressed. She was now on her back with her head propped up on a pillow. As if in answer to my wish, she was near the edge of the bed with her feet pointed in in my direction. He was on his knees, straddling her, and kissing her. With one hand, he was twisting her nipple a little too harder than I would have liked. He was trying to get his other hand on her pussy, but she was clenching her legs tightly together, blocking his access.

He broke the kiss and said something to her. I could read her lips clearly this time, "Condom" They talked back and forth for a few moments. Then he got up, picked up a little purse and handed it to her. With him off of her, I could see that she had a neat bikini bush and that even her pubs were blond. She spread her legs, and rubbed her pussy for a moment. She took the purse, zipped it open, and rummaged around for a moment before extracting a foil package.

I was playing with my pussy now. Mostly, I was just rubbing my clit, but I would stop to shove three fingers into myself and get more of my juice. I was quickly approaching a climax. I couldn't believe how hot this whole thing was. Watching real people was way hotter than Porn, even if I couldn't make out as many of the details.

Barbie tore open the package and dramatically tossed the wrapper over her shoulder. It turns out that Miss Perfect is just a cheap slut, I thought. She handed the condom to Mike. He leaned in and started kissing her. Barbie wrapped her arms around his neck. Mike had both of his hands down at his cock. He gently rubbed it up and down a little bit with one hand, and didn't do anything with the other.

"Hurry up and put that condom on," I mouthed soundlessly. I wanted to them start fucking before I came. What was he doing?

I saw him drop the condom off the edge of the bed. Suddenly, I knew exactly what he was doing. A part of me wanted to yell out and warn her. I couldn't do that. They would know I had been spying on them, getting myself off on it. Worse still, I realized, I had to see this. His utter betrayal of her trust was the single hottest thing I'd ever seen.

While she was still kissing him, he rubbed his bare cock head up and down across her pussy lips and then he thrust. He did a few small, slow strokes. I could see more and more of his shaft going into her. Soon her pussy and his cock were hidden behind his pumping ass. He was getting faster and faster. His ass looked even better when he was using it to drive himself into her. As I watched him clench and pull, I started to cum.

He grabbed her behind the knees and pulled her all the way to the edge of the bed. That let him stand on the floor and really drive into her. He was a crude, almost brutal lover. Now that he was getting what he wanted, he just pounded into her like an animal.

Barbie was a screamer. I could hear her clearly over the music. They could probably hear her downstairs in the party house too. It was the usual stuff, "Harder, harder", "Fuck me", "Oh oh oh," mixed with some completely meaningless moans and screams. I've cried it all out before myself, just never so loud! Despite all that, it's hard to believe she was very satisfied. After all that time getting her worked up enough to let him fuck her, he couldn't have lasted much more than two minutes. Of course, he pushed into her hard as he did it. He held himself deep inside her, occasionally pushing a little more until he was fully spent. Watching, I came a second time.

For her part, Barbie didn't seem at all upset at her new lover's lack of stamina. She just lay there as he got off of her and started pulling on his clothes. She looked so beautiful lying on her back with her legs splayed open, so vulnerable. A blob of cum slowly seeped out of her. I've never been into women, but I felt myself drawn to her. I wanted to lick her pussy and give her the satisfaction that Mike obviously couldn't.

I began to fantasize about leaping from my window to the room across the way. I bent down and ran my tongue over her clit. She opened her eyes in surprise, but did nothing to stop me. Instead her hands grasped my hair and held me there. I scooped up the cum that was leaking out of her and jammed my fingers into my own pussy. I was sharing her risk, even as I brought her to endless climaxes.

In reality, she just lay there. Mike finished dressing and then reached down and picked up the unused condom. He turned and leaned out the window, looking right at me. I was frozen like a deer in the headlights, my hand still over my pussy, wondering if he could see me.

"Enjoy the show?" he yelled, and flicked the condom at me. It fluttered a bit, but made it through my window, falling to the ground at my feet. Then he turned and walked off of the room, closing the door without a backward glance.

GuyNew
GuyNew
88 Followers