Open Windows Ch. 04

Story Info
Lonely young man sees his beautiful neighbor across the way.
5.1k words
4.66
10.4k
11

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 07/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers

*Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

*Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

**..***..**

The Sunflower Apartments complex went up quickly. One day there were just fallow fields at the intersection of Highways 331 and 12-A in Mordbrand, Kansas. Then a crew with bulldozers leveled the field. Then came the massive cement trucks and semis loaded down with building materials. Before long, forty eight apartments spread over four uniform buildings were available for rent.

Harvey Milton lie on his couch in Apartment 308A. The smells of his chicken curry lingered in the air so he'd opened the window to let some of the pungent aroma escape. The day was a mild one and an enjoyable breeze fluttered the curtains. Harvey decided to open the bedroom windows as well, really air the place out.

"So long, Harvey," Heidi had mocked.

Harvey hated his name; he was named after his father's favorite uncle and his mother's father. Both Harvey Oscar Adams and Milton Francis Jensen had been good men; Harvey should be proud of his heritage. But he hated Harvey, he hated Milton. 'Harv' sounded stupid but 'Milt' didn't sound quite as nerdy as Milton. So, he asked his friends to call him Milt.

"So long, Harvey," Heidi Adams had laughed, getting into Douglas Jensen's truck.

The betrayal had been bad enough. But to betray him with Douglas Milton Jensen, his older cousin, the cousin that had bullied Harvey mercilessly for all of his life really hurt.

Harvey smiled; Doug found out, once a cheater, always a cheater. Of course, Heidi found that the same was true of Doug. He had a cute little truck stop waitress he was fucking whenever Heidi's back was turned.

But from that day on, Milt ceased to exist. Harvey decided to just be Harvey M. Adams. After all, what's in a name? He also took up lifting weights and jogging. He took up cooking healthier foods, took up reading, rather than flopping down and staring mindlessly at mindless television programs. Whoever won the World Series would not lower the price of gasoline. Whoever won this week's college football game, or NFL game would not raise or lower his rent.

He must have fallen asleep; it was late afternoon when he came to. He could not remember the last few pages he'd read on his Kindle device so scrolled back a few pages and saved it.

Getting up from his comfortable couch, Harvey moved to lower the window in the living room. He froze; right across the concrete pad that separated Apartment Build A from Apartment Building B was Apartment 301B. His living room window looked directly into the living room of his Apartment 301B neighbor.

The neighbor in Apartment 301B was a young African-American woman. Her skin was the color of café au lait; coffee with a very generous amount of cream added. Her hair was in a medium sized afro style; it was a very cute look for her pretty face. Her eyes were large pools of caramel brown, her nose was a slim one, and her small mouth had cute pouting lips.

Harvey was not looking at her cute hairstyle or her pretty face, though. The girl was nude as she walked about in her apartment. Her windows were open and her blinds were up, giving Harvey an excellent view of the dimly lighted living room. Harvey could see a few candles flickering in the dark room, which cast alluring shadows over her firm young body.

From this distance, Harvey could just make out the girl's firm round breasts; he could not judge what her bra size might be, but her breasts looked quite large. As he watched, she turned and Harvey saw a glint of something metal. When she turned again, Harvey saw that her dark brown nipples were pierced. Her navel likewise had a piercing, a simple hoop.

Harvey groaned, when the young woman turned her body in the opposite direction, Harvey saw that her prominent pubic mound was hairless. Harvey had begged and begged Heidi to shave her unruly thatch of brown pubic hair for him. Heidi kept bargaining and promising, but never did shave for him.

"Oh good Lord," Harvey groaned, seeing his neighbor's beautiful, high, firm buttocks when she turned and walked away from the window.

Harvey crouched down but could not see his beautiful neighbor in the living room/dining room of her apartment. He hurried to his bedroom and saw the girl enter her own bedroom. When she bent to retrieve her cell phone from her bedside table, Harvey could make out the two hoops that threaded through her fat nipples. The girl looked disgusted as she glanced at her cell phone and tossed the phone on her bed. Harvey found himself rubbing his erection through his jeans as he looked at the girl's sexy brown body. He groaned in appreciation when she sturned to leave the bedroom; his neighbor had a truly spectacular backside.

"Would love to..." Harvey moaned, thinking of cupping, squeezing, even biting those sweet hillocks of flesh. Hervey's cock gave a jerk as Harvey imagined spreading the neighbor's luscious buttocks, exposing her tightly crinkled brown rosebud.

Heidi had not had much of a backside. Even her tightest blue jeans did not emphasize Heidi's rear to any great advantage. Harvey had kept his mouth shut about her lack of ass attributes. But Harvey Milton Adams was an ass man.

The neighbor did not return to her bedroom, so Harvey returned to the living room. He could see her feet propped up on her couch, could see her calves, but from just below her knees upward was blocked from view.

"Oooh!" Harvey let out a low moan; her feet were at least three feet apart.

And her left foot was giggling slightly. Harvey wondered if she was using her fingers on herself, or did she perhaps have a toy?

When Harvey saw her cute feet clench and curl, then heard a light squeal, Harvey flooded his boxer briefs with a substantial load of semen. He was startled; he had not realized he had been rubbing himself.

A moment later, his neighbor got to her feet. Harvey felt his cock give another twitch; the girl was sucking on her fingers. Apparently, she'd used her fingers on herself.

"Sugar, I'll let you use mine," Harvey mumbled as the girl left the living room again.

She did not show up in her bedroom. Harvey walked/ran from living room window to bedroom window but did not see the girl again. He realized, she was most likely in her bathroom.

Harvey heated up some leftover stuffed pork chops. He dressed up the pork chops with a pineapple puree. The acidic sweet taste of the puree went well with the pork chops and the oven roasted vegetable medley he'd prepared.

After dinner, Harvey alternated between reading, and keeping an eye on his neighbor's window. Just after seven o'clock that evening, the lights in her apartment flickered and Harvey chuckled when he heard a few squeals and a few cheers.

That night, as he prepared for bed, Harvey saw movement across the way. Bending and peering, Harvey groaned, seeing his neighbor clad in a towel. He groaned again as she dropped the towel and grabbed a large bottle of lotion. Harvey rubbed himself as he watched the girl work the lotion into her skin. He moaned, watching her work the lotion into her round, firm breasts. Harvey again filled his boxer briefs with semen when she spent a good amount of time moisturizing her bald mound.

Even though her electricity had come back on, the girl did not bother closing the windows. She did not bother lowering her blinds. When Harvey saw her fling the comforter of her bed aside, he decided he too should go to bed, should call it a night. But lying in his bed, Harvey kept playing and replaying in his mind the sight of his neighbor's light brown body, especially the sight of her applying lotion to her beautiful flesh. He gripped his cock and stroked himself, imagining taking the bottle of lotion from her hand and applying the lotion to her body.

The next day was another mild day. Harvey went for a five mile run and returned to his apartment, hot and sweaty. He decided to take a page from his neighbor's book and, after his shower, Harvey strutted around his apartment, nude. Shortly before lunch, movement from across the way caught his attention and Harvey watched a sleepy woman making herself breakfast. Her windows were still open, her blinds still up. The main difference was, her lights were on; Harvey was able to see her nude form much more easily as she staggered around her apartment. Harvey groaned in real admiration as she bent to slide a baking sheet of cinnamon rolls into her oven.

It was obvious to Harvey that his neighbor thoroughly enjoyed the hot, gooey treat. After taking much time to slather a generous amount of the frosting to each roll, a maneuver that caused her firm young breasts to wobble and bobble and sway back and forth, she poured herself a big mug of coffee with much cream and sugar, then sat to eat each roll. Harvey's cock jerked and throbbed as he watched his neighbor enjoy her meal.

She watched television. Harvey couldn't see her; apparently she reclined on her couch, but Harvey could hear the inane prattling of her program.

Just before darkness fell on the peaceful Sunday, Harvey's neighbor thought to close her windows. Harvey had the sudden insight to take a few photographs with his cell phone as she stretched to push her window down.

"Good night," Harvey said as she lowered the blinds of her living room window.

The next morning, Harvey walked to his dependable, boring automobile and went to his job with the United States Postal Service. It was not a glamorous job, but he had real job security and the benefits package was phenomenal. In a few more years, Harvey was eligible to retire at fifty percent of his salary at the time of his retirement. And the percentage went up each year after that. Harvey would still be a relatively young man when he could retire at full salary. Then, he could either relax, take it easy, or, he could get another job and have two salaries.

After a boring Monday, Harvey returned to the apartment complez. His heart caught in his throat as he saw his sexy neighbor walking to her own car, a very sporty looking Dodge Charger.

"Hi!" Harvey said brightly.

"Hey!" the girl said, warm Southern accent making that one word sound like molasses.

Up close, her eyes were warm caramel pools and her smile was warm, with one tooth slightly twisted.

"Hi, I uh, I'm your neighbor," Harvey said, pointing to his third floor window. "Harvey. Harvey Adams."

"Hi neighbor," she said then waited.

"I uh, I, I'm right across the way? My uh, my window looks right into your window?" Harvey admitted, blushing hotly.

"Uh huh?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at the third floor of the A Building then returning her gaze to him.

"And I, uh, uh, ma'am? You uh, you had your blinds open?" Harvey stammered, kicking himself for bringing the matter to her attention.

He had truly enjoyed the illicit act of voyeurism on Saturday and Sunday. But Harvey could not, in good conscience let the young woman continue to be unaware of the show she was giving to her neighbors.

"Oops!" the girl giggled, a slight blush creeping up her face.

Harvey tried to think of something, anything to say. He drew a complete blank as she opened her car door.

"I uh, so, you uh, liked what you seen?" the girl asked, putting one foot into the car.

"Uh, I yeah," Harvey admitted. "I, you, you're beautiful."

The girl got into the car and closed the door. Harvey started to walk away. The car's noisy engine started with a rumble.

Harvey was nearly to the front walkway of Apartment Building A when the car idled next to him. Harvey watched as she lowered the passenger window of her car.

"Want to see more of me? Get me some rum," the girl smiled.

"I, uh, I'm not much of a drinker," Harvey admitted.

"Swear, you are just like my cousin Phyllis. I ain't asking you drink it; I'm telling you get it so I can drink it," she laughed and the window slid up.

"Oh," Harvey said and reversed course as she roared away.

Harvey drove to Jason's Pak n' Sak liquor store. He wandered around until he found the rums.

"Rum comes in flavors?" Harvey asked himself, seeing a pint bottle of Virgin Island Orange Vanilla rum.

Seeing the half gallon sized bottles and seeing the fairly reasonable prices, Harvey bought a half gallon of light rum and a half gallon of dark rum.

The Dodge Charger was not there when Harvey returned so he went to his apartment and showered that day's work from his skin. While the hot water beat against him, Harvey masturbated to the memories of his neighbor's beautiful nude body.

The Charger was there in the morning as Harvey left for another shift. But Harvey was sure his neighbor would not appreciate being woken from sleep this early in the morning. Impatiently, Harvey watched the clock slowly make its way around the dial.

Harvey let out a breath he had not known he was holding when he pulled into the rear parking lot of the Sunflower Apartments complex and saw the Dodge Charger. He parked his car and sprinted for his apartment.

After showering, Harvey deliberated over what to wear. Heidi would have laughed her hurtful, scornful laugh and reminded Harvey that it wasn't a date.

"Jesus; you don't even know the little bitch's name," Heidi would have reminded him.

That would have been just like Heidi. Any girl or woman that caught Harvey's eye while he and Heidi were out, Heidi had some disparaging comment to make. If she couldn't mock their image, could not find some flaw in their outward appearance, Heidi would denigrate their character. Even if she did not know the person, know the person's character, Heidi would declare the girl to be a slut, or a bitch, or a dyke.

"She, you, you were intimidated," Harvey suddenly realized. "You neurotic bitch! You, it, it was all because you were so insecure."

Harvey decided on shorts and a bright, colorful pullover shirt and his topsiders, without socks.

He had dug out some Burns & Burns Grocers grocery bags and triple bagged the rum bottles. They were quite heavy and Harvey did not want to take the chance of dropping one, allowing it to rip through the flimsy Pak N' Sak bags.

"Who is it?" Harvey heard his neighbor call out when he knocked on the door of Apartment 301C.

"Hi, I uh, it's Harvey. Uh, Harvey Adams. The neighbor across the way?" Harvey called out.

"Who? Oh! Oh yeah! That cute..." the girl said through the door.

A moment later, the door swung open and the girl smiled up at him. Harvey smiled, despite his nervousness.

"Hi neighbor," the girl chirped. "What's up?"

"I uh, you, you said get you some rum and I uh, I got you some rum," Harvey said, half lifting the heavy bag in his right hand.

"You did?" the girl squealed happily. "Oh boy! Come on in, neighbor."

When she turned, Harvey was looking at her delectable rump, framed by the frayed edges of her denim cutoffs. The jeans were low riders, showing off her hip bones. Above the waistband of her shorts, Harvey saw an expanse of her smooth light brown back between shorts and hem of her half shirt.

"Let's see; I got some coke, some diet coke, got some OJ; OJ go with rum?" the girl chattered, leading the way to the kitchen.

Harvey took a moment to close and lock the front door then carried the bags to her kitchen. He put both bags onto the counter and her beautiful eyes opened wide.

"Got me two?" she laughed happily. "Trying get me drunk?"

"I, you, uh, you said if I wanted to see more of you, get you some rum," Harvey said and pulled the dark rum from one bag.

"Damn! How much that is? That a gallon?" the girl asked.

"Half gallon," Harvey smiled and pulled the second bottle out of its bag. "Like I said, you said if I want to see more of you, get you some rum. And I want to see more of you."

"Damn! Must really want to see me," the neighbor said, looking at the two bottles on her countertop.

"Uh huh," Harvey agreed.

"Just see me?" she teased, playfully edging the hem of her shirt up, revealing the bottom half of her breasts.

"No, God no," Harvey groaned. "Want to taste you too."

"Okay," the girl whispered, stepping up and placing a soft, wet kiss to Harvey's lips.

Backing up, she pulled the half shirt up and off, revealing her 30C breasts, half-dollar sized dark areolae and pierced nipples. She tugged lightly at the hoops.

Harvey looked mutely at the two beautiful breasts, her dark areolae and long nipples. He looked at her slightly soft belly and her pierced navel. Then he looked up at her curious eyes.

"I, I, can I, I want to touch them," Harvey stammered. "Can I? Touch them, I mean?"

In answer, the young lady thrust her chest forward. Harvey's hands actually trembled as he reached out for the magnificent orbs of light brown flesh.

"Oh God," Harvey whispered as he cupped her warm flesh.

"Mm hmm, oh, that, that's nice!" the woman cooed as Harvey's thumbs flicked her hard nipples.

Harvey stepped closer and braved bringing his mouth to the woman's mouth. She accepted his kiss and wrapped her arms around his torso. She opened her mouth and sucked on Harvey's bottom lip for a moment. Harvey opened his mouth and the woman wormed her tongue into his mouth.

"Mm hmm," Harvey moaned into the sweet, passionate kiss.

He continued to toy with her breasts, squeezing and fondling the firm, springy flesh.

"Man! You, you're a good kisser, know that?" the girl let out a happy giggle.

"Huh? I, no, no I'm not," Harvey let out a happy laugh. "You, you're the good kisser here."

They brought their mouths together again. This time, Harvey thrust his tongue into her mouth. He ceased his breast play and held her tightly against himself.

"I, so, what? What's your name?" Harvey asked, pulling away slightly and looking into her rich caramel brown eyes.

"I, what?" the woman asked, startled.

She then broke out in merry peals of laughter. She leaned her head against Harvey's chest and laughed, still clinking onto him.

"I, I'm standing here, just 'bout naked and ain't never even told you my name?" she tittered, then brought her lips to his again.

She moaned her approval as Harvey gently ran his hands up and down her soft flesh, along her spinal cord. Playfully, she bit on his bottom lip, then pulled away from his kiss.

"Hi, neighbor," she giggled, a happy musical giggle. "I'm Kendra. Kendra Boudreaux."

"Hi Kendra; glad to meet you," Harvey smiled and kissed her again.

His hands continued to rub up and down her back, relishing the feeling of her soft skin underneath his fingertips. He worked his hands around to the front and she jerked and giggled when his fingertips dragged over her ribcage.

"Ticklish," she whispered, then moaned as Harvey again toyed with her breasts.

"I, good God, you, your breasts are beautiful," Harvey groaned out.

"Yeah?" Kendra laughed happily. "Like them?"

"Uh huh, like them a lot," Harvey agreed, squeezing them in his hands.

"Bet I know what you'd like even more," Kendra suggested, reaching her hand down to the tab of her denim cutoffs.

"That ass, oh God, that ass," Harvey answered her suggestion.

"Oh yeah? You like my hiney?" Kendra smiled.

"Mm hmm," Harvey agreed.

"I let you see my butt, what you going do?" Kendra husked and began to push his shirt up his belly.

"God! Kiss it, squeeze it, worship it," Harvey agreed, pulling his shirt up and off.

"Ooh, nice!" Kendra enthused, rubbing Harvey's swatch of chest hair.

Kendra playfully swiped her tongue across Harvey's left nipple. Then she took his hand and pulled him toward her bedroom.

In her bedroom, Kendra kicked her flip flops underneath her bed. Harvey wrinkled his face in displeasure; Kendra had not made her bed. Heidi did not make their bed and mocked Harvey for always wanting to make the bed.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,082 Followers
12