Open Windows Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was running late this morning," Kendra smiled easily. "Usually I do make it."

Harvey nodded his head and looked at her luscious buttocks peeking out of the bottom of her far too short shorts. The frayed edges of her shorts created a soft curtain around the cheeks of her creamy brown hillocks. Harvey's cock twitched and jerked as Kendra playfully bent and posed, presenting her juicy rear end for his hungry eyes.

Kendra straightened, and keeping her back to him, Kendra unbuttoned her button fly denim cutoffs. She smiled over her shoulder at Harvey as she pushed the shorts down her slightly stubby legs. She slowly eased the shorts down over her buttocks before letting them drop to the floor of her bedroom. She giggled her delightful little giggle as Harvey let out a moan. She then kicked the shorts over to rest with her flip flops, half underneath the bed.

"Uh? You uh, you ain't over here, worshipping my butt like you said," Kendra observed.

Kendra leaned forward, placing her hands on the top of her nightstand. This bent her almost forty five degrees, pushing her round buttocks out. Harvey stripped off his shorts and topsiders then walked to where Kendra waited. He knelt down behind her and ran his hands up the backs of her stubby legs. Kendra shivered as his touch tickled her.

She then sighed as his hands cupped and squeezed her buttocks. He did not grab them and maul them. Then again, he had not grabbed and mauled her breasts either. He had given her breasts firm touches, had paid attention to her breasts and her nipples. But he had not attacked her breasts.

Kendra could feel her excitement slowly seeping from her puffy inner lips, slowly trickling down her thighs. She shivered again as Harvey reverently cupped her buttocks, pulling them apart to expose her tightly clenched anus, her flowering inner lips.

"Oh God, you...just perfect," Harvey moaned.

"Ack!" Kendra gasped out when she suddenly felt Harvey's tongue dragging from the top of her slit, along her lips, along the perineum and over her anus.

"Erk!" Kendra exclaimed as Harvey's tongue lapped at her anus.

"Oh God," Kendra gasped out when Harvey drove two fingers into her steamy slit, thrusting his thick fingers into her as far as he could shove them.

Kendra bucked and nearly toppled over as Harvey's thumb mashed against her clitoris. She grunted, then cried out loud as an orgasm shook her.

"Need, need stop that," Kendra wheezed, pushing at Harvey's hand.

When Harvey did pull his fingers from her, Kendra wheeled around and fumbled for the bed. She looked at the kneeling Harvey.

"Want me on my tummy or my back?" she gasped out.

"Tummy," Harvey agreed.

Harvey moaned out as Kendra flopped onto the bed, beautiful ass up in the air. He scrambled onto the bed and knelt behind her.

"Damn, mother fucker, you really do like my ass, huh?" Kendra moaned as Harvey again began tonguing her anus.

"Mm hmm," Harvey agreed as he used his hands to pull her fleshy globes apart.

"I, can I, God! I, I need to fuck you," Harvey moaned.

"Think you better," Kendra gurgled.

Both Kendra and Harvey moaned as he pushed his fat meat into Kendra's pussy. Slowly, Harvey forced himself into Kendra's snug pussy. Both let out a moan when Harvey's bristly pubic hair rasped against Kendra's full, round buttocks.

"Come on, said you was going fuck me," Kendra ordered. "Well? You going fuck me?"

Harvey pulled halfway out, then slammed himself fully into her. Kendra let out a yelp of pleasure. Harvey pulled out again and again drove himself forward.

"Oh, oh God yes," Kendra hissed out.

Harvey looked down and saw Kendra's dark brown anus winking at him. Wetting a finger in his mouth, Harvey pressed the tip of his finger against her pucker and firmly pushed his finger into her rectum.

"Aw shit yeah, augh, oh God yes," Kendra grunted in a strangled voice.

Harvey was pounding himself in and out of Kendra's tight pussy. His finger pumped in and out of her backdoor. Kendra pushed herself back to meet Harvey's forward thrusts.

"I'm, I'm about to...need me to pull out?" Harvey wheezed, feeling the sperm bubble up.

"Mother fucker, better not," Kendra wailed out in orgasm.

"Oh, oh good God!" Harvey moaned and blasted a load of sperm into Kendra's pussy.

"Yyyeeesss!" Kendra loudly wailed in orgasm.

Both Kendra and Harvey moaned when Harvey's limp cock flopped from Kendra's sloppy pussy. Harvey fell to the side, pulling Kendra with him. He pulled her back against his chest, wrapped his arms around her and gently kissed the back of her neck.

A few moments later, Kendra announced she needed to pee. She also declared, if she didn't get something to eat, she was just going pass out from hunger.

Harvey bargained; he would relinquish his hold on her, for a kiss. Kendra smiled and twisted around. She pressed her full lips to his and gave him a soft, tender kiss.

Sipping on their rum and diet cokes, Harvey and Kendra made omelets for supper. Kendra then slapped her forehead and bemoaned that she'd not made jambalaya for her guest.

"See, I'm from Louisiana; bet you figured that out from my accent," Kendra smiled.

"Um, I, um, I'm not doing anything tomorrow night," Harvey suggested and was rewarded with another delightful giggle from her.

"Oh? So, you wanting come back tomorrow too?" Kendra teased.

"Yes ma'am, yes ma'am I do," Harvey agreed.

After dinner, after Harvey washed her dishes, including the somewhat flimsy skillet, they made more drinks then cuddled on Kendra's small couch. Kendra confessed, she normally did not fuck on the first date.

"Truthfully, I don't either," Harvey said.

"Because I'm usually too damned shy to even try," Harvey said out loud and Kendra laughed, leaning against him.

As they drank, Kendra told Harvey she was the daughter of a white woman and some unknown black man. She admitted, her mother had gone down to New Orleans, specifically looking to fuck two or three or maybe even more black men. Beth Boudreaux had not bothered with names; she wasn't there for love.

"Don't matter who my father was; I know who my daddy is," Kendra smiled, taking a sip of her drink. "I'm going have try that dark rum. You like dark rum?"

"Never had it," Harvey admitted.

Kendra told Harvey, when Beth discovered, far too late that she had pancreatic cancer, Kenneth Boudreaux, Beth's former husband set up a hospital bed in a bedroom for her and gave Kendra his son's old room. Richard Boudreaux, Kenneth Boudreaux's son gladly and willingly accepted Kendra as his sister and Bernie, Richard's wife accepted Kendra as her cousin.

"I call him 'Daddy' and he ain't never told me he ain't my daddy," Kendra smiled, taking another sip of her drink.

After Kendra put her empty glass down, she pulled Harvey into her bedroom again. This time, they assumed the sixty nine position, Kendra straddling his head with her chubby thighs and pressing her bald mound against his five o'clock shadow. She tongued his cockhead and stroked his length while he lapped almost feverishly at her pussy. She had a musky flavor and scent; it was a good, earthy scent and flavor.

Kendra was quick to orgasm. Harvey found her clitoris and sucked on the fat nub until she squealed. She redoubled her efforts to satisfy him and Harvey redoubled his efforts to please her.

After another drink, Kendra spread her legs and pulled Harvey on top of her. She kissed him hungrily as he pounded into her. When she orgasmed, she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist and cried out his name.

At nine thirty, a very wobbly Harvey managed to walk from Kendra's apartment to his own. In the morning, he had a bit of a hangover; he really was not much of a drinker. But as the day wore on, Harvey smiled, thinking about seeing his beautiful neighbor again.

Harvey looked forward to jambalaya, whatever that was, looked forward to touching, squeezing, kissing Kendra's soft, smooth flesh, and hearing her soft, happy giggle. He resolved, though, he would not drink as much this evening; he really was not much of a drinker.

At five thirty, Harvey was about to call her, ask when he should come over. His cell phone rang and he saw it was Kendra.

"Hello?" Harvey asked, hoping and praying she was not calling to cancel their dinner date.

"Hey, need look out your living room window," Kendra said, voice happy.

"Huh?" Harvey asked and bent to peer out of his window.

"Hey," Kendra said into her telephone as she waved at him.

"I am on my way," Harvey enthused, seeing a nude Kendra waiting for him.

The End.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my work.

The cousin Phyllis that Kendra Boudreaux refers to is Phyllis Melancon, a minor character in 'Yearbook 2005--N/C' in the Novels and Novellas category.

Kendra Boudreaux is the illegitimate daughter of Beth Boudreaux. In 'Yearbook 2005--N/C' Beth expressed her desire to have sex with a black man. Kenneth Boudreaux, Beth's husband cut her loose so she could have sex with as many people as she desired. Naming her daughter Kendra was Beth's way of honoring the man she dishonored during their marriage.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

12