Open Your Mind to Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she served up a large cup of the black liquid, Sam resumed her domestic activities, humming away and generally ignoring me, only stopping by to refill my mug. There was that piss I needed, and the pressure on my bladder only increased with each cup of coffee consumed, but I was too timid to speak up. In the end, I had to.

"Would you mind if I used the bathroom?"

"Sure, it's just over there." Answered Sam without interrupting the task at hand.

"Erm, I can't go with this blanket wrapped around me!" I said, standing up and facing her.

Sam looked up, her beautiful eyes fixed on mine, taking me in. I noticed one of her eyebrows raise ever so slightly, and that's when I saw her perfect shape wrapped up in an overly long t-shirt, her massive breasts protruding against the fabric. My straining cock grew rapidly hard.

"No, I supposed not," Sam said in reply before breaking out into a beaming smile. "I've got a dressing gown that you can use."

And with that, Sam flitted off to her bedroom and returned a second later with a dappled woollen gown that she tossed over to me, before resuming the task at hand. I guess I was expected to change into it here and now, against the couch.

Ok then. I turned away and dropped the blanket. Suddenly the clinking of kitchenware in the sink ceased, and there was silence. I could feel Sam's eyes burning into my back as I flexed my shoulders, before draping the gown over me. A second later, the clinking of kitchenware resumed. As I shuffled over to the bathroom, I wondered whether I caused a stir 'down there' on her.

My piss seemed to last forever, and I had to keep my mind on the job, but my thoughts drifted to Sam's body and the treasures that lay beneath. Those thoughts kept me in a state of mild tumescence, and my golden stream strayed, causing some mess. At long last, my main vein was drained, and I began cleaning up the scatter fire when there was a tap at the door.

"Jason, your clothes are ready."

"Thanks."

I opened the door and stuck my head out. There was Sam, radiant, holding my clothes. The gown was untied, and I struggled to keep myself sufficiently behind the door so that I didn't expose myself. As she went to hand my clothes over, and I stuck my hands out to receive them, the inevitable happened, and the pile fell to the floor. We both bent down to retrieve them, and this action forced the door open. With the clothes back in my possession, we both stood up, directly facing each other. Sam's gaze started at my swimming-sculpted chest, before dropping to my abs and then lower to my unmanicured man parts, where it lingered for a second or two.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked amusingly.

Sam's eyes snapped up to mine where she simply breathed the word, 'yeah' before turning back towards the kitchen, depriving me of an opportunity to see any reaction on her, 'down there'.

After dressing, I folded the blanket and placed the pillows on top of the couch. I needed a shower, but I guess I could wait until I got back to the student house. I looked out of the window, the day was shaping up to be a cracker, weather-wise, with a cloudless, azure sky and a hot sun illuminating the narrow Victorian streets below. Perfect drinking weather, I thought, imagining four thirsty guys doing the rounds of Leeds' great pub scene. However, Sam had a better idea, and as it turned out a more satisfying one, sexually.

"Fancy a bite to eat?"

"Sure." Said I, replying instantly. "What did you have in mind?"

Sam suggested a pub that was situated on the canal front that she knew first hand, so I readily assented and within twenty minutes or so were off on our way. Not long after that, we arrived at the Water Land Boathouse, a split-level and spacious pub on the waterfront boasting an extensive menu and selection of ales. I knew I was going to enjoy myself here. The lunchtime crowd was building up, but we managed to score a table overlooking the dun-coloured water whose current caused unsightly rubbish to occasionally float by. Oh well, you can't have everything.

We ordered food and ale and nestled into our surroundings. Beautiful bodies were coming and going that afternoon but none more impressive than Sam. Her hair was tied up in a casual ponytail, and her expressive eyes were hidden behind round-rimmed sunglasses, shielding where her gaze wandered. Sam wore a simple, flowery dress that created a deep cleavage that I caught many a guy sneaking a peek at. Those same guys looked at her dining partner and silently asked why? The attention certainly puffed up my chest and my ego.

At some point in the afternoon, the scorching sun cleared the taller building surrounding the pub and bathed the deck in heat and brightness. It was a glorious feeling to be toasted by the sun while enjoying good food, ale and company. And, by now, the beer was free-flowing. It was round after luscious round, never the same ale twice. After a while, I didn't know or care what was in front of me, I just swallowed it down between anecdotes, tall stories and laughter. As the alcohol was working its 'magic' on me, I forgot about Sam's actual status, and she became a beautiful girl who I was developing a crush on. My mates would no doubt be vomiting if they knew, but I didn't give a shit now, Sam was a hot knock-about chick, and I was having fun.

I placed the latest round on the table and took my seat. Sam was staring at me with a flirty grin.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," she replied, "Just think that you're a handsome, mature and sexy guy!"

Wow. I wasn't expecting that response.

"That's right," Sam continued, "You're more open-minded. Than those so-called 'friends' of yours."

Those guys. Yes, there were probably wondering where I was. Had they been successful the night before? If not, were they missing my cock sucking skills or my young, tight arsehole? I didn't care one way or the other. I was happy with my current outcome.

"Oh, thanks." I said, rather uncomfortably, "I am much younger than them."

"Only in physical age."

"I'm probably not as experienced as them either," I replied, having only been with a handful of women up to that point in time.

"Perhaps you'd be open to an older woman opening up the possibilities for you?" Seven or so years separated us.

"That's why I'm here."

"Mmm." Sam cooed as she shook her body and bit her tongue. "What experience are you searching for?"

"What have you got to share with me?"

"Oh, Jason. A great many things, if your game."

"I'm always up for a challenge!"

Sam blushed at this response and turned away.

"How long are you staying in Leeds?"

"I have to get the 1.30pm train back to Sheffield tomorrow." Which was Sunday. Uni 'studies' continued on Monday.

"That doesn't give us much time then, does it?" Replied Sam, surprised at the diminishing window of opportunity.

"Time for what?" I asked expectantly.

"To have fun. To enjoy ourselves." She replied, and gulped down at least a half-pint of dark ale. "Come on, let's go!"

"Go where?"

"Somewhere other than here."

I struggled to neck my pint with quite the same ease as Sam, and I felt bloated and gassy as she dragged me to the nearest intersection. She hailed a cab and bundled me in.

"Where are we going?" I asked, head-spinning like a harlequin.

"There's a rock club I want to take you to. There's a band playing tonight called 'The Sisters of Mercy'. Have you heard of them?"

No, I had not. I like rock or specifically heavy metal, but I had not heard of this band, and I was sceptical. Seeing live music was always appealing, especially at the club that specialised in the genre.

As the taxi negotiated the lanes, streets and roads of Leeds' regenerated cityscape, I stared out the window, wondering where this weekend was heading. Suddenly, I felt Sam's hand squeeze mine. I looked over, and she smiled at me. A radiant smile. I turned my head and noticed that cab driver's eyes in the rearview. His expression was like those of the patrons at the pub; why is she with him. Unlike all of them, I would find out in the fullness of time. In the meantime, Sam and I held hands for the remainder of the journey to the rock club.

In short, the rock club and the band were excellent. The music was exactly what I liked, and Sam and I drank shots and headbanged until after midnight. At throw out time, I was utterly fucked from a day of hard-drinking, eating and rocking out. If the sofa bed were where I was laying my head tonight/today, then I would be thankful. There was a considerable line for cabs at this moment, and I was dismayed at the thought of waiting longer before I rested my weary head.

I think Sam picked up on my frustration and suggested we walk a short distance to the coach depot. I was promised a quicker trip home, and so I was on board with that idea. The tangle of streets and lanes we traversed seemed bewildering to me as Sam lead the way. The air was balmy, and there was no one around. At one point, I felt Sam, who wore high heels, begin to drag me by the hand.

"You want a rest?" She enquired.

"Just for a second." I laughed in response, breathing heavily.

"I hope this re-energises you," Sam replied as she pushed against a wooden fence in a darkened laneway, and kissed me passionately. Her lips and tongue suddenly woke me up. She tasted and smelt amazing, so sexy and alluring.

It was at that moment that I felt an odd sensation. Two bulges from our respective groins pushing against each other. I then remember exactly what Sam was, and I wasn't fazed at all. I grabbed Sam firmly and wrapped my swim-sculpted arms around her waist and pulled her tight towards me. We continued to kiss furiously.

Sam was breathless in desire. She nuzzled my ear, my neck - I admonished her for the hickey she gave me - and fondled my chest. Sam was hot to trot. So was I but being in public, I didn't want to go too far. Sam has no such inhibitions. My shirt was expertly unbuttoned and thrust open. Sam planted kisses all over my chest, nipples and stomach. I thought she was going down on me as she licked my belly button. But then, a late-night reveller came walking up the lane, causing us to rapidly compose ourselves. The lady passed us by and apologised, no doubt blushing in the darkness. Sam and I burst out laughing as we ran in the opposite direction towards the bus station.

Twenty minutes later, we were back at Sam's luxury loft apartment with the soft lighting reflecting off the white leather furnishings and timber truss work. This place felt like home. While we held hands again during the taxi ride home, there was no further passion.

"Want a nightcap?" She asked me.

"Don't think I could stomach another gin."

Sam laughed, and she pulled back a screen in the kitchen to reveal a plethora of spirituous liquors, almost the entire offering of a typical off-licence. I simply gazed in wonderment. Sam snickered at my befuddlement.

"Bourbon!" I said with certainty.

"Rocks or with coke?" I'd never drunk Bourbon straight, but I suspected Sam had, many times. I was about to be embarrassed again. We went with rocks much to my trepidation.

After the drinks were prepared, Sam and I clinked glasses. Much to my surprise, the bourbon glided down my throat with ease, and I enjoyed the smoky hues without a gag reflex. After we finished our drinks, Sam smiled widely, grabbed me by the hand and led me to her bedroom and shut the door.

"Tonight's all about you." She purred.

We fell on the bed and began kissing each other, softly and sensuously, without any urgency. Occasionally we would break kiss each other's necks, or nuzzle our ears. Sam kept running her fingers through my blonde hair which I found a turn on, and her musky aroma was making my head spin. I placed a hand on her midriff and simply massaged her skin through the fabric of her clothes. My cock was as hard as a diamond because of the state of my arousal. I couldn't recall a time in my limited sexual career where I felt like this.

We kissed for what seemed like an age, and the blood in my veins felt like fire zipping through me, energising me and elevating my state of excitement to the stratosphere. Sam took a breath, and I opened my eyes, her pupils were fully dilated, and her breathing rapid and shallow. She began unbuttoning my shirt again, exposing my barrel chest and taut abs. Instead of kissing my skin as Sam did in the alley, she began licking me with long strokes of her tongue. Starting with my nipples, she worked the surface, going ever lower until she licked underneath the jeans just above my pubic area. The sensation felt like electric, and I jumped in shock.

Sam just cooed in satisfaction and whipped her hair back. She knew how to work me and was playing a long game with me. She continued with kisses and licks underneath the jeans. I could feel her breath on my skin, and it gave me goosebumps. Several minutes later, Sam decided the jeans and everything had to go. First the belt, then the zipper on the jeans, and followed by my shoes and socks. She expertly relieved me of my jeans before scraping her manicured nails against the skin of my legs and looping into the top of my boxer shorts. As she pulled them down my legs, my fully erect and super hard cock sprung free from the slightly damp fabric.

"Wow!" Said Sam, eyes wide and impressed with what she had uncovered. "I'm going to enjoy playing with this."

And I was going to enjoy her playing with my cock.

Sam had the silky movements of a cat as she curled up on to the bed. She started with kisses and licks to the front of my thighs that felt so good. I felt her warm breath against the head of my cock, and it twitched violently at the stimulation. Seeing that reaction, Sam blew gently against the head, and my whole body shook in pleasure.

"Don't tease me, Sam!" I pleaded, not knowing how long I would take this pleasure without blowing my stack.

With that pathetic injunction, Sam wrapped her lips around my member and took me deep in her throat. I threw my head back and exhaled audibly. My whole body was super sensitive to anything Sam did to me. She administered a superb blow job, slow and wet. I had to concentrate not to cum because I wasn't sure if that was the "done thing". Sam seemed to read the signs of my body and disengaged just at the point I felt I was about to lose control.

She stood up and undressed, and out came her puppies. There were amazing to behold; perfectly rounded, large with small pink nipples. Sam pushed them together and then tweaked the "cherries". I noticed she kept her underwear on. The knickers were lacy, but I could see a large bulge. Perhaps, I was to discover her "surprise" at this moment? Sam straddled me and brought her breasts to my face. I opened my mouth and eagerly tongued her nipples while placing my hands on her peach perfect arse. Sam whimpered and moaned with delight at my tongue action. Her breasts were hard, with very little give. They didn't seem like any female breasts I'd encountered up to that point. And I'd only experienced four pairs by that time. Other pairs' were soft and squishy, fun to play with, but Sam's were very different. Were they artificial? If so, that wouldn't have been cheap, but Sam reeked of money.

Anyway, back to the action.

As Sam was straddled across my groin, enjoying the attention her fixed tits were receiving, I felt that lump against me, again. Knowing it was her cock, I reached down to play with it, but she took my hand away and admonished me gently. I guess her cock was out of bounds.

A minute or so later, she arched her back, giving me a curvy, silhouetted outline of her exquisite body. She directed my hands to her breasts, while she lifted up slightly, grabbed my raving member in one hand and directed it to some opening made available by the other hand that parted her panties.

I couldn't believe my luck, Sam was going to let me fuck her. In a flash, I felt the head of my cock breach her most sensitive hole, and she let out a deep sigh as she eased back against my shaft. Soon, Sam was sat astride me with a hefty slab of meat buried in her backdoor. It felt nothing like a male arse at all, despite the anatomical similarities. As Sam sat back, I felt her anal muscles squeeze me tight. That was a first. If she kept that up, I'd blow in seconds, such was the uniqueness and intensity of that feeling.

Shortly after mounting me, Sam began bobbing up and down on me, keeping my hands pinned to her rock tits, fingering the pinky, puffy nipples. Her moans started gently at first, but as more of my meat plumbed new depth of Sam's chocolate channel, it was clear she was building up to something. What exactly?

I arched my hips to get a few extra millimetres up her shitter, and this seemed to tip her over the edge. Sam began bucking against my groin harder with every upthrust from me. All of a sudden, Sam came crashing down to me, her feline arms landing either side of my head, her hair enveloping me. I released my grip of her tits and grabbed her arse globes instead, now slamming her weight onto my cock.

Something was about to happen. Then Sam threw her body up again and yelled in pleasure. Instantly, her anal muscles grabbed my cock and almost throttled the life out of it. Intense, somewhat painful but not unpleasant, merely a new experience in my sexual journey.

And then I felt it. A warm sensation, just to the north of my pubic bone, emanating from Sam's forbidden zone. She had cum from being fucked in her shit chute by my cock without masturbation at all. Sam could seemingly do something I could do, orgasm from being anal sex. A most curious development.

A second or so later, Sam recovered, leant down to kiss me before adding, "Sorry. This was about your pleasure."

"That's ok. What I saw, and felt, pleased me a lot."

"Hmm," she giggled. "I received a rare pleasure."

"Oh?"

"Never mind, you," Sam answered, in control again.

She eased herself up from my cock, and I swear I heard a 'pop' as my member exited.

Sam got down on her hands and knees with her head on the pillow and her freshly fucked bung aces high in the sky.

"My arse is yours." She said, with all the sluttiness Sam could muster. " Fuck it till you cum!"

I needed no further inducement. I mounted Sam, felt the looseness of her O-ring and sunk right it.

"Oh, yeah," laughed Sam as I sunk balls deep. Never in my life did I feel so in control of a sexual experience. It was liberating.

I fucked Sam without much consideration, knowing that I was close, and I needed relief after all of the sexual stimulation I had received up that point. She encouraged me with such slutty inferences that it was hard to keep calm.

Alas, I unleashed in her bottomless pit, cuming hard and loud. Spurt after spurt erupted from my loins. Each twitch from my penis elicited an "Fuck yeah" from Sam, who evidently loved cream pies. Her anal muscles squeezed every drop from me, a sensation that felt so unique.

I came back to earth a few minutes later, still firmly ensconced in Sam's butthole.

"Was that good?" I asked.

Sam simply laughed, uncontrollably into the pillow.

" Fuck yes, I felt every spurt!" Came a muffled reply, "What a load!"

It was a fucking load, several days worth that I original expected to spend over some male bodies as a default position if our luck with the ladies vanished.

I fell out of Sam's greasy ring and collapsed on the bed. I pulled her close to me in a hug and before I knew it, fell into a deep sleep.

****

I woke up suddenly, the first rays of light were sneaking through the curtains, indicating that it was around 4am. I rolled over and noticed that Sam was absent. I ran my hand across the sheet where she had lain, but it was cold so she must have been up for some time. Curious, I decided to see where she was.