Open Your Mind to Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I threw the duvet aside and involuntarily shivered as the fresh air washed across my naked form. The bedroom door was ajar, and I silently exited onto the hallway. Adjusting my bearings and correcting for the increased light, I could hear murmuring coming from the bathroom just ahead. I proceeded cautiously, not wanting to be intrusive but not wanting to disturb. The closer I got to the bathroom, the more distinct were the vocalisation.

I could hear Sam talking. Talking to someone or talking to herself? As I reached the bathroom door, I noticed to my chagrin that its swing didn't enable me to spy on the occupant. Sam was behind it, and there was no mirror to reflect what was happening inside. All I could go on was her words and the unmistakable sound of masturbation. Sam was wanking her cock and uttering vulgarities that hours earlier seems impossible.

"Oh, Jason, that's it. Take my meat down your throat. Yes. Choke on it. Lick my baby smooth ball sack" were just random samples.

Despite her protestations that she was a sub and only wanted to please men, Sam also had needs. Dark ones to her perhaps, but she wanted satisfaction too.

I waited at the door some more and listened to her fantasies come to life. My cock was rock hard from this X-rated show, and I began to slowly stroke my meat as the show continued.

"Oh, yes, that's it. Tongue my fuck arsehole and jack my female cock, stud!"

That vision tipped me over the edge, and at that moment, I decided to become an active rather than passive fantasy. I slowly pushed on the bathroom door, and it opened with reluctance, but at least there wasn't any squeak to ruin the moment. When space was wide enough to squeeze in, and sure enough, Sam was leaning against the washbasin with one hand and wanking her cock with the other. Her head was tilted backwards, long, blonde hair rolling down her back, eyes closed and deep within the fantasy. What surprised me most was her cock. This time it was rock hard, huge and erect and being pounded by Sam's effeminate hand. My eyes were building out of their sockets and cock twitching in a rage. The sight presented before me was so erotic!

I was determined to help out. By now, I was sure Sam was aware of my presence, but I kept my movements toward her soft and stealthy. When I was within a millimetre of her, I was about to place my arms around her hips but withheld. Instead, I breathed softly into her ear. Sam jumped suddenly, brought out of her fantasy but not in a way that ruined the moment. Her skin prickled up at the sensation, and she moaned in delight.

I began planting light kisses on her neck and shoulder, breathing puffs of air into her ear. Sam responded accordingly, but her filthy gutter mouth fell silent, and the pounding of her meat slackened. I reached under her arms and cupped her enormously large, fake breasts and Sam let off a large gasp of delight. She fell forward and places both hands on the basin.

I began planting kisses on her cheek as I pinched Sam's erect nipples.

"Don't stop fantasising." I whispered in between pecks, "Don't stop pleasuring yourself!"

"You do it, please," Sam pleaded with me, as she fell under the spell of my gentle oral assault to her erogenous zones.

Her request startled me for a second. Ok, so I've worked a cock before and successfully too, but I was still green in this regard. It was with some trepidation that I released my grip on her right nipple and moved my hand south, slowly, deliberately and lightly stimulating the skin of her subtle abdomen.

As already described, there was not a single hair around Sam's pubic bone as I gripped the base of her tumescent bone. Both Sam and her cock responded favourably in unison. The former with an audible exhale and the latter with a robust and confident twitch. At that moment, Sam twisted her head towards me and planted a sultry kiss on my lips. We kissed long, deeply and passionately as I adjusted my grip on her shaft.

"Do it, c'mon." Sam urged, perhaps sensing my hesitation, my inexperience.

I simply fell back on the experience I have about the way I do it to myself and began running my hand up and down on this solid slab of female man meat. This action elicited an immediate and urgent reaction from my host.

"Oh, yes. Exactly as I thought it would be."

"Yeah?" I answered into Sam's saliva dripping ear, "How come?"

"You're just so confident in the bedroom, so caring, so experienced?"

Excuse me? At my tender age, I was anything but confident or experienced. I was literally feeling my way in these uncertain experiences I found myself in. However, I was a fast learner and an engaged student who wanted to please my host in any way I could.

"Enjoy it, Sam," I breathed, mustering up all the confidence I could with her cock in my hand, "You're going to feel amazing!"

Sam let out a deep gasp of passion.

"Grip my girly cock tighter, you stud. Work it faster!"

"Like this?" I asked as I attempted to comply. My pace had picked to a rhythm that I tend to enjoy. At the same time, I released my fingers from her left nipple, brought my fingers to my mouth, lubed them up with saliva and then sought out her recently ploughed arsehole. As soon as the first contact was made, Sam went into overdrive, and I knew she was close to coming. For me. For the first time.

Only seconds were needed of me ticking her starfish and pumping her hard, pulsating shaft before Sam started buckling wildly in front of me. Her screams of ecstasy increasing in both pitch and volume.

All of a sudden, her shaft began twitching violently and, simultaneously, her crinkled opened pinched around my digital stimulation. I sucked on her neck to maximise her pleasure but could hear the familiar sound of ropes of molten, white jism being lobbed against the porcelain of the basin. Sam was shuddering in pleasure as her orgasm washed over her. I felt sweat break out over her smooth, fragrant skin and Sam writhed in front of me. I counted up to ten before slowing the pumping of her twitching shaft. This technique worked for me and hoped that it worked for Sam.

I looked down towards the basin, but the lack of light prevented me from seeing the mess Sam created. Hell, I couldn't even see her cock with her bolt-ons in the way. At length, however, I felt this buxom beauty come back to earth as her spasms of pleasure fell away, and her cock relaxed in my grip.

"Wow," I said in amazement, "That looked so good!"

"Mmm," came a delirious reply, "That was out of this world!"

I gripped her waist and Sam melted into me. I held her tight, loving the moment we were in together. In time, she turned around and hugged me tight, my hard cock was pressed up against pubic bone, but she didn't seem to notice or care.

"I'm absolutely exhausted," she announced, in a barely audible speak. "Take me to bed?"

I released her and led her by the hand to the bed I awakened from barely twenty minutes earlier. We lay down on the fragrant sheets, and she was asleep in minutes, breathing deeply and rhythmically. I placed an around her waist and tucked my knees up against her where all around me went black.

****

I awoke with Sam's lips on my cock. It was literally hours since I jerked her off in the bathroom, and, as that unique memory came flooding back, I quickly grew inside her accommodating mouth.

"Good morning to you!"

Sam blew me for several minutes and got me to within seconds of cuming again, such was her ability. I pulled my cock from her mouth and dragged her up to me. We kissed passionately with the taste of my cock on her lips.

I rolled Sam over on to her back, and her hair spread across the pillow. I spread her legs and got between them. We kissed and tongued the inside of our mouths. I sucked on her ears and licked her neck. I move south to her tits, the first time seeing them in daylight, push them together and tongue them vigorously. I suddenly saw the small scars, thereby confirming a bold job by some unknown benefactor. Didn't bother me, Sam's fake tits looked fucking hot, tasted great and turned us both on.

Sam writhed in oral pleasure and stimulation, but I was on a mission. I was going to reciprocate for a lot of fun. Southward I progressed, till I came across a cock as hard as I encountered in the bathroom a few hours earlier.

Sam's cock wasn't as much of a challenge as some Lyndon's mates were. Her length slid down my throat with ease and judging by Sam's spasms the experience must have been new to her. There was enough room in my mouth for me to stick out my tongue and make brief contact with her hairless ballsack before the gag reflex kicked in. When I withdrew Sam's meat from my throat, I gobbed up a huge spitball and massaged the fluid all over Sam's cock and balls. I knew what I was doing, and I was preparing her for a favour I wanted to return.

"Come and fuck me, Sam," I said after I was sure her cock was wet enough to take up my young sphincter.

"Really?" She asked in complete disbelief as she sat up.

"Give it to me," I replied. "And I want you to cum inside me!"

I don't think Sam could believe her good fortune. I imagined that she was the one that filed out the pleasure given the taboo about her sexual nature that existed at the time. I was open-minded about my own sexuality and the sexual identity of others. And I wasn't too conscientious about safe sex either.

Sam rolled off the bed, and I positioned myself at the corner, on my back, legs spread with my dark hole exposed. I didn't feel vulnerable in Sam's company, and I knew enough of her nature that however she did me, it wasn't going to hurt. I've mentioned in other stories that I could take meat deliveries in the tradesman's entrance easily, but I derived no sexual pleasure from the act of getting fucked. Others certainly enjoyed my young pucker, but I never got off on it.

Sam spat on her fingers and rubbed it into my opening, before asking, "You ready?"

"Do it!" I hissed.

Sam eased her purple-headed monster at my O-ring. I felt the contact, but I didn't tense up. I was very relaxed, and as I felt the opening yield, I let out a slight gasp, though not in pain. Sam didn't notice, and she slid inside me. I felt so full as she eased in, up to her balls. Her gaze was fixed intently on her cock disappearing while holding my legs in the air. As she touched 'bottom', I grabbed her thighs and pulled Sam into me for those few extra millimetres.

Our eyes met lustfully, as she could barely believe what she was doing.

"You okay?" She asked considerately.

"Fuck me hard, and fuck me till you cum!" Was all I could manage in return.

And she did. Sam didn't hold back as she reamed my dirt box with abandon. It must have felt right for her as Sam flung her head back and grunted with satisfaction. I wanked my cock gently, lost in her delight. I had plans to finish off inside her.

Unlike Lyndon and his friends, Sam didn't last very long. I figured it was the lack of anal experience and the fact she had a willing bottom which was enjoying her reaction that tipped her over the edge.

"Shit," she hissed, "I'm coming!"

Considerate to a tee.

The next sensation I felt was being filled to the brim with twitching shemale meat and a feeling of being flooded with warm liquid. It was a pleasant sensation. I was still rock hard and not yet about to blow my stack.

When Sam's orgasm subsided, she eased out of my hole. My o-ring snapped shut in reaction, and she collapsed on top of me, breathing heavily and slick with sweat. I dropped my legs to the floor and held her tight.

The sun was streaming in through the enormous bedroom windows that raised the ambient temperature. A sure sign of another scorcher.

Eventually, Sam raised her head, smiled and kissed me.

"That was fucking amazing!" She said, blowing a strand of hair away.

"That looked amazing!" I replied, echoing my amazement a few hours earlier in the bathroom.

"You're turn." And with that, Sam slipped to her knees on the carpet and took my raging cock in her generous mouth.

Thinking she was going to jerk me off into her mouth, which I didn't want, I eased up onto my elbows and said, "I want to do that to you!"

Sam simply snorted and kept my cock down her throat. It was then I realised that she was lubing me up like I had done to her. Seconds later, she disengaged and pulled me up to my feet. We kissed, and I fondled her big, fake tits.

"My turn." She breathed, alluringly, "Fuck like the slut I am!"

Sam laid down the bed in the same place I was. I noticed a definite wet spot where Sam's seed had escaped my anus. She assumed the same position I was in, and spread her slim butt cheeks.

"Fuck me, Jason!" So I did.

Like earlier, her greasy bung eagerly accepted me, and Sam was keen for me to begin without any of the niceties she showed me when she ploughed my downpipe. I noticed her cock was deflated but not flaccid.

As I fucked Sam with long and deep strokes of my overly stimulated cock, I roughly fondled her sensitive nipples and kissed her lips furiously. I didn't think I was going to last very long myself, but I wondered if I could achieve a double orgasm. Without slackening the pace in plumbing the depths of her foetid well, I took hold of her cock and jerked it to attention. Sam's eyes widened in disbelief. She must have doubted her ability to recover so soon, but Sam wasn't about to stop me.

My cock thrusts gelled with my hand action on Sam's cock, and as I repeated a thrust up her arsehole, I felt her meat hardened in my grip. I wanted her to cum at the same time I filled her bung with what was left in my balls. Sam was moaning hard now and I though a mutual orgasm was now possible.

My own orgasm was now seconds away, and my timing was out of sync. Sam knew what the endgame was and took over the jerking duties with some impatience. Sam flexed her anal muscles as she beat her stick. That was all it took. Both our orgasms struck with fury. I ploughed into the base of my cock, threw my head back and yelled out in pleasure as my balls shot wave after wave of sperm up Sam's ring. I was only vaguely aware of Sam's orgasm, but I felt her buck beneath me.

After a time, my cock stopped twitching, and Sam's anal muscles ceased wringing the last few drops out of me. I opened my eyes to see Sam spreadeagled and breathing deeply. I also saw white fluid scatter gunned across her stomach. She came with me!

I eased out of her greasy pucker and collapsed on the bed beside Sam. We lay on the bed together, dripping with sweat and filled with cum, completely sated. Ordinarily, after Lyndon, his friends and I have fucked each other, we would indulge in some cream pie clean up and some golden shower activity. I would have liked nothing better than to engage in these dirty games with Sam, but something told me to refrain. Perhaps another time?

Alas, time was getting away from me. I had a 1pm train back to Sheffield, and I needed to collect my gear from my friends' place across town. Getting out of there alive won't be easy, so I had to make a move from Sam's exquisite pad. After showering, dressing and grabbing a light breakfast, I stood on the threshold of her apartment. We hugged and kissed, and made plans for another catch up in a couple of weeks. My exhausted cock grew in anticipation, but instead of lingering, I took off down the hallway.