Opening Act Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana put her hands through the arms of her blouse and began to button it.

"You put a lot faith in me."

"It's warranted, Annalise. You're going to perform wonderfully."


Ana stood at the elevator doors, waiting for the familiar 'ding' as it approached floor B3.

The woman at the desk appeared to ignore her as she stood motionless in the bland fluorescent lighting. Ana couldn't decide if the desk attendant was clued into what happened behind closed doors here. She wondered if she snuck glances at her, knowing that she had just been creampied by one of her bosses that was probably twice her age. She wondered if the girl at the desk took pride in the fact that the person that so desperately wanted to slap her less than an hour ago just had the sense fucked out of her brain. She wondered if Jim ever fucked her too.

The elevator door opened, the ding rendered inaudible by her racing, horny thoughts.

Ana stepped inside and turned to face the door. As it closed, the picture of Tom Acron invaded her sight again. She stared into his eyes for the duration of the trip, breaking contact only when the doors opened back up to her floor.

She walked out, back towards her cubicle, passing the front desk on her way. Bailey was there, looking at his phone.

"Hey Bailey," she said pleasantly. Her attempt to not startle him failed, as he dropped his phone in an attempt to hide it quickly. He bent down to grab it.

"H-h-hey Ana."

She walked by, taking care to swing her hips just enough that her ass swayed casually through the skirt. She could feel his eyes as he bent back up from grabbing his phone. He might have pretended not to look, but she knew a boy like him couldn't resist.

Ana rounded the corner where she'd bumped into the man whom she just received her first dick-down from and found her way to her desk.

She opened the chat and sent a message to her boss first, even though he was showing as offline.

Ana: Just got back to my desk.

Ana: Let me know if you need anything from me.

Then she opened the chat with Jazz and Vic.

Ana: back

Jazz: did you die?

Vic: are you horribly disfigured?

Ana: nope, just brainwashed

They reacted to her message with laughing emojis. Ana wondered if someone from Audio was monitoring her chats and shitting their pants right now.

Ana: in all seriousness though it was chill

Ana: answered some questions

Ana: listened to a weird song

Jazz: youre getting paid for this?

Jazz: ive been on dates with the same itinerary and had to pay the tab

Yeah, Ana mused to herself. Bet you got fucked just like me too.

Ana: the craziest part was

Ana: guess who was some kind of manager down there

Vic: who

Jazz: Mark 2?

Ana: close enough

Ana: the guy i knocked over yesterday

Vic: oof

Jazz: oof indeed

Jazz: how awkward was that?

Ana: not as much as you'd think

Ana: they were very appreciative of my participation

That one wasn't a lie. The woman in the lab coat said as much and she didn't need to hear Jim say he was thankful for the virgin pussy. His grunts and orgasm said plenty.

Jazz: well next time they better pick me

Jazz: let us know when you get that money so you can buy a couple rounds

Vic: ditto

Vic: glad it went smoothly

Ana closed the chat and got back to some semblance of work. It was easy and monotonous enough that it helped her think. She already practically decided on who would have her next. It was just a matter of devising a plan.


Bailey was bored to tears. A normal day was already boring, but today he didn't even have Gina with him to talk about... whatever it was she was interested in talking about that day. Usually her kids or her dogs. Often both. The conversations were always dull, but he was begging for human interaction. He would've loved to hear about the latest pillow her cocker spaniel tore apart.

When his parents forced him into taking a year off before college for this 'incredible opportunity', he didn't know what he expected but it wasn't whatever this was. Especially not at a place as big as ProdinaMed. He imagined himself at least doing some data entry or filing. Not valiantly guarding sticky notes and staplers and directing people to room 16-oh-bullshit.

He already looked at his phone for hours today. He felt like his eyes were gonna bleed. He closed them tight and then opened them back up to glance at his watch.

3:06 p.m.

Fuck, he thought. Another two hours of this.

He needed a break. He needed something, anything to occupy his mind. He needed relief.

But there was nothing. Not even another person wandering mindlessly through the hall who needed to know where a room was. Bailey looked back down at the desk and started drawing on a notepad when he heard footsteps coming from down the hall.

Bailey looked up to catch the ideal sight for his sore eyes. Walking towards him was Ana. He was delighted to have her as the cure for his boredom. Not only was she a very nice and interesting woman, but she wasn't too bad to look at either.

She walked with a confidence he hadn't seen from her before. Her hips swayed, not unlike when she'd walked past earlier and Bailey was lucky enough to have an unobstructed view of her back side.

Her light, platinum blonde hair bounced as she walked, messy bangs drifting lazily on her forehead. She looked good in her skirt and red blouse, but Bailey thought she was smoking hot in whatever she wore. Her septum ring tied together that alt-girl-turned-professional aesthetic that he found so alluring.

He fought to keep eye contact with her as her breasts bounced under her shirt. A hint of her cleavage was visible underneath the last open button. Did she always have that many buttons undone?

"What's up, Bailey?" she said with a pleasant smile.

"Hey Ana," he replied, making sure to pronounce her name properly.

She walked up to the desk and leaned forward onto it.

"I'm here to make good on my promise. You dying of boredom all alone over here?"

He struggled to ignore the immaculate pair of tits in front of his face. Not anymore, he thought to himself.

"Yeah a little bit. Can't believe I'm saying this but I actually miss Gina right now."

"Aww, that's sad," Ana said with genuine empathy. She stood back up straight, taking her hands off of the desk. "Well I can be your Gina for a little bit."

She walked around the desk and turned Gina's empty chair towards herself, sitting down and spinning back around to face Bailey.

"So... what do I do now? Scowl at anyone who asks me a question? Pretend to type on the computer and read news thumbnails on Yahoo?"

Bailey laughed. He wondered if his laugh was too loud or weird, but she didn't seem to notice.

"Those are perfect. Throw in a comment about how your son is an honor student and tell my about how your harmless little dog bit the neighbor. And the neighbor was totally provoking her too, by the way."

This time Ana giggled, covering her mouth with one hand. The sound was sweet music to his ears. He felt like he could melt right then and there.

"Okay maybe I'll just be a Gina that's way cooler in every way instead. Deal?" She held out the hand that had just covered her mouth.

"Deal," he said succinctly as he grabbed her hand, giving it a slightly exaggerated shake. It was soft.

"So what have you been doing to pass the time? Other than messing around on your phone, of course."

Bailey stifled a nervous laugh.

"Well, there isn't a lot I can do on my own here without Gina, so... I've been drawing some stuff on this notepad all day."

Ana rolled her chair closer to his. He rolled away slightly as her arm brushed him, but she stole back the empty space in silent retaliation.

He watched her expression as she flipped through the pages. She seemed genuinely impressed.

"Woah... these are pretty good." She glanced back into his eyes and asked him another question before looking back down.

"Are you an artist?" Bailey could feel the warmth emanating from her body.

"Amateur, I guess. Should be at school for it. Instead I'm here."

"Yeah, this place fuckin' sucks the soul right out of you, doesn't it?"

"It really does."

Ana flipped to an empty page in the notepad.

"Do you care if I draw something in here too?"

"No, go ahead."

Ana slid closer to him, pressing the side of her body against his. The desk was a mostly enclosed, rounded rectangle, and by this point he ran out of room to escape to. Her left thigh was pressed up against his right one as she grabbed a pen with her right arm, leaning into him to reach the notepad. The tip of her pen touched the paper before she looked back up into his eyes. Her face was incredibly close to his, her dark brown eyes examining his expression.

"Sorry, am I making you uncomfortable?"

"N-no. Please, keep drawing."

The pen began to glide across the paper, making thin and delicate or rough and thick strokes to intentionally emphasize or de-emphasize portions of the image that was beginning to take shape. She knew what she was doing.

"Not your first time drawing I take it?"

She responded without missing a beat, head buried in her work.

"Took a couple art classes in college. Never dreamed of making a career out of it, but I always wanted to be some kind of artist on the side..."

He tried his best to focus on her drawing, but the way her body was positioned offered him front row tickets to get an eyeful off her tits down her shirt. He tried to glance sparingly, but in the middle of her sentence, she almost certainly caught him checking them out. She looked back at his face and stopped drawing as he raised his own as quickly as possible.

"...just for fun." Ana winked, offering him a mischievous smile before looking back down at the notepad and continuing her drawing.

His heart was racing. She could feel it, no doubt. They were practically cuddling.

As her drawing came together, the hand that rested on her leg began to wander. Before Bailey knew it, her pinky and ring finger were resting on his thigh. That brought with it a problem that was rapidly increasing in size between his legs. He didn't have the luxury of being able to readjust.

He went over all the possibilities in his mind of why this could be happening right now, and not a single one included an accident. The idea that she accidentally pressed herself up against him, and accidentally touched his thigh with her hand, and accidentally gave him the perfect angle to see her tits... it just didn't seem possible.

So he made a gamble. Bailey made sure the coast was clear and wrapped an arm around her back, pulling her closer.

She didn't protest or pull away, instead following his lead and leaning in closer. Another one of her fingers touched his thigh.

"Almost... done..."

With a few final strokes, her drawing was complete. He took his eyes off of her breasts and examined the picture that now took up most of the page.

It was a brain, in a style somewhere between cartoonish and comic-book. The sketch was rough, but obvious care was taken with the weight of the lines, giving it some semblance of depth. Around the brain danced little music notes with smiling faces on them.

"Interesting," he said. It felt comical in hindsight, having just ogled her tits. "Do you like music a lot?"

"I love it," she said with sincerity, looking back up at his face. "Especially lately. Feels like it's the one thing giving me purpose, you know?"

Her eyes were burning holes in him. He contemplated asking her what kind of music she liked, but nothing about the look on her face expressed interest in that conversation. He was working up the courage to kiss her when she turned back towards the notepad.

"Here let me draw someth--shit!"

Ana dropped her pen onto the floor underneath the desk.

"Shit, sorry!"

"No, it's okay! It's okay!" he said as she stood up, pushing the chair back. His hand grazed her ass, but he let it drop away, agonizing over the fact that the entire moment was well and truly ruined by a fucking pen.

Ana dropped to the ground under the desk, hands surveying the ground.

"Fuck man, you'd think a company like this could pay for some brighter lights in the hallways. I can't see shit down here."

She was right. It was dark under the desk.

"Do you need my phone?"

"No... no. It couldn't have gone far."

Ana was on all fours, upper body under the desk. Her ass was sticking out to his right. He made no effort to avert his gaze as it wiggled back and forth while she searched for the pen.

She eventually crawled completely under the large desk. He was lamenting the loss of his view as her face came into sight in front of his knees. She held the pen up to him, her forearm ever so slightly spreading his knees further apart.

"Found it," she said in a slightly hushed, almost sensual tone.

The tent in his pants was unmistakable at this point, and she was making no effort to ignore it. Bailey ripped his eyes away from her face and glanced up and down the hallway. No one had been through in almost an hour. Sound echoed far enough to the desk that there would be plenty of warning. Was he jumping to conclusions?

Bailey grabbed the pen from her and she rested her hand on his mid-thigh.

"You know..." she said, keeping the same volume and tone. "I think artists are really hot."

Her hand rubbed his thigh, moving close to his bulge. She stopped just short of it before rubbing back down his leg, watching it grow when her eyes weren't on his face.

"You should be in school for art. Do you know how many girls find that sexy?" Her hand teased closer and closer, lightly touching his tip through his pants.

"You'd get so... much... pussy."

Her eyes were doing the same thing they did when she answered his question about music. She was horny.

"Tell me, Bailey," she said in an almost playful tone. Her hand slid all the way up his thighs and finally rested on his dick. Her hand was warm against it.

"Has anyone ever told you that your art is so good it makes them want to get down on their knees and suck your cock?"

Her hand closed slightly, wrapping around him as much as she could, and began to stroke him through his pants. Bailey let out a shaky breath that he didn't realize he had been holding in.

"A-are you sure this is a good idea?"

She giggled. It was less angelic this time, more like a demon who had him right where she wanted him. He felt his cock twitch.

"No one's come by at all. Unless somebody leans over the desk there's no way they'd know what's happening. Let's have a little fun."

Bailey's most tragic flaw was being a horny 18-year-old boy. His brain knew there were things he was overlooking, but his own personal Aphrodite was giving him a handy over his pants right now.

"Yeah... let's do it."

Before he had a chance to move, Ana let go of him and unbuckled his belt.


Ana never considered Bailey sexually. He was young, maybe a bit naïve, but a very nice person. She didn't get it twisted, her goal was clear. Make him cum simply because she needed to.

But it felt fitting to please someone like Bailey. Jim didn't deserve her virginity, even if he did ultimately take it from her. Bailey, however, absolutely deserved to have his soul sucked out of his cock, and that was what she intended to do. When he lifted himself out of the chair, letting her pull his pants down to his calves, she wasted no time pressing her tongue against the tip of his dick, tasting the precum she had eagerly coerced out of him already.


Bailey thought he had died and gone to heaven as a string of precum hung between his penis and Ana's tongue. She didn't tease him too much, quickly moving her mouth to kiss his balls. The way his dick rested on her face as she did made him twitch before she trailed saliva up his shaft with her tongue.

"You've been so nice to me," she said quietly. "Consider this a thank you for being sweet and always pronouncing my name right."

Her lips took him. The inside of her mouth was warm and wet as they slid across his shaft. She did her best to keep quiet, but an occasional light moan or sucking pop came from under the desk.

Ana's hands moved to his knees as she sucked on him, using his legs to steady herself and bob faster, stealing glances up to watch him enjoy the sensations. Bailey threw his head back and closed his eyes, focusing on the feeling of her soft lips and wet tongue.

It was right then when he heard the 'ding' of an approaching elevator.

Bailey's eyes shot open and he panicked, sliding his chair forward to hide his exposed lower body. He felt his head press into the back of her throat, catching her off guard. She pulled off off him and coughed as her spit dripped down his shaft onto his balls.

"Sorry," he whispered as quietly as possible. She didn't respond.

With words anyway. She took him back into his mouth under the desk as the elevator doors opened.

Mr. Valentine walked out.

"Hello Bailey," he said casually as he made his way to the desk. "Did Gina leave?"

"She's... off today actually. Hasn't been here all day."

Her tongue teased his head.

"Oh, I don't know how I missed that."

Normally, Bailey would have thought to himself 'because you don't give a fuck about anyone here' but right now he was just praying Ana would give him a break.

"Well, let anyone who is looking for me know that I am in my office."

"Sure. Yep."

"And do you know if Ana is back from her excursion?"

Yeah, she's just sucking me off under the desk right now. She'll be back in a bit, Bailey thought amusingly.

"Think so." Her lips were at the base of his shaft. He could feel the back of her throat again. "Not sure."

"Hmm," he said. "Well, have a good day."

He finally started walking away as Ana kept him deep in her mouth. Mr. Valentine was maybe 20 or so feet away when she backed off of him and let out a cough.

Bailey thought fast, bringing his closed fist to his lips as the man turned back one last time with an inquisitive look.

"Are you feeling okay, Bailey?" Her hands wrapped around him under the desk.

"I'm okay, yeah. Sorry."

He turned back and disappeared down the hallway. Bailey slid back in his chair. Ana was clearly very much pleased with herself, grabbing him with two hands.

"Are you crazy?" he half-whispered, half-shouted.

She giggled.

"Maybe."

"That was way too fucking close."

"I know. Fucking hot, right?" She jerked him faster with both of her hands. The expression painted across her face was pure lust.

"Do you wanna fuck me?"

The image that flashed in his brain was as absurd as it was sexy. Ana on all fours in front of him, torso under the desk, skirt hiked up, his hands on her hips. Absolutely ridiculous, but still tempting.

"Out here?"

"No, silly. In there." She nodded to the equipment room behind him. He thought it over. So few people in the floor had access with their IDs. It would be another gamble, but if he was being honest with himself, he didn't know if he would even last much longer.

"Okay. Yeah."

"Yeah...?"

"I wanna fuck you." A big smile beamed across her face.

"Okay! Cool. Coast clear?"

"Yeah." She let go of him, turning to grab a few tissues off the desk and wipe off her face before standing back up to readjust her blouse and brush the dirt off of her skirt.

Bailey pulled up his underwear and took one last look at both ends of the hallway. He stood out of the chair and pulled his pants back up. Before he had a chance to button them, Ana was pulling him towards the supply room door.

"Don't bother, just hurry."

He swiped his ID card and they slipped inside. The room was fairly small and lined with shelves, with the exception of the wall to their left that had a wooden desk and armless chair next to it. Bailey looked back at the weighted door after pushing it closed. The only window on it was small and the door was in the far corner of the room. They would have plenty of privacy.