Opening Act Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned back to Ana.

"Do you want me to bend over the table? Or do you want me to ride you?"

His brain could hardly process anything, let alone decide. He was hyper-fixated on her lips, acutely aware of the fact that they had just kissed the base of his cock.

"Here, come here." She turned the chair around and led him to it. He pulled his pants back down and sat in it. She grabbed his shoulders and looked him in the eye.

"I'm gonna ride your dick, okay baby? How does that sound?"

"Good."

"Good," she repeated back, stifling a laugh.

She let go of his shoulders and stepped back. Bailey began to stroke himself in the chair as he watched her hands disappear under both sides of her skirt. She bent down, stepping out of a pair of little red panties that she tossed on the desk behind him. She stepped forward again, intent on climbing onto him, so he moved his hand. The front of her skirt glided against his still-wet dick. She pulled the skirt out from between them and sat down slowly onto his legs. He could feel her lower stomach pressed up against the underside of his cock, her soft pubic hair brushing his balls as her thighs rested on his own. He grabbed her hips.

"Here, let me give you a better look at these." Ana unbuttoned more of her shirt and pulled it open. Her tits looked incredible in her bra.

"Ana... I have to tell you something."

"What's wrong?"

"I uhh... I've never had sex before."

"Oh, that's okay! I lost my virginity recently too."

"Really?" After the incident at the desk he had a hard time believing her.

"Really!" The sincerity in her voice and on her face was endlessly charming. Her hands rested back on his shoulders and the pressure of her naked thighs eased off of his lap. She was standing up. One of them let go, disappearing behind her back. After some fumbling, he felt it grab him underneath the skirt that obscured his view.

She was positioning him out of sight. He felt her warm lips between her legs against his head.

She looked into his eyes and brought her hand back to his shoulder.

"Let's make you a man, Bailey Reed."

Her lips parted onto his head as she sank down into his lap and the walls of her pussy stretched to take his cock.


Ana hilted Bailey's dick as the song danced in her head. It was bigger than she realized, definitely bigger than Jim's.

She thought about how the old Ana would have probably asked him if it was okay that she was taking his virginity instead of someone he loved. He probably didn't care, boys were like that. It was a moot point anyway. The old, clear-minded Ana would have never sucked his cock in the first place.

"Wow," she said, exhaling a shaky breath. "You're so big."

Her comment elicited an open-mouthed smile from him.

"Yeah?" "Yeah."

"Does my pussy feel good?"

"So good."

Ana giggled. She didn't really have to be told that her pussy felt good. She knew it.

The song was aching to continue.

"I'm gonna start moving now, okay?"


"Okay."

Ana started to ride him. She went slow at first, nearly letting his head slip out before sinking back down into his lap. He didn't really have any experience with this kind of thing, but she felt soaking wet. He could hear the sounds of their bodies becoming one underneath her skirt. Bailey grabbed it, lifting it up. Ana leaned back, giving him space to watch.

"Mmm~ yeah watch me take it just like that, baby. I'm gonna go a little bit faster, okay?"

"Yeah..." he said, enjoying watching himself disappear into her cunt. She was talking dirty to him. He wanted to return the favor.

"I want you to ride this dick."

She giggled mischievously before sucking in a quick breath of air as he filled her up again and he dropped the skirt back down.

"That's the spirit. Give me that fucking dick."

She started to bounce on top of him. Within seconds, her ass was audibly slapping against his legs as she stroked him with her body. He kept his hands on her hips, watching her tits bounce in her bra underneath her shirt. Her hair bounced too, not unlike the way it had when she innocently walked up to him at the desk. He never imagined this was where he'd end up, under and inside her.


Ana repeatedly impaled herself on Bailey's cock. The bass kicks in her head pounded away with each slap of her naked ass against his lap. It felt better than any masturbation she'd ever performed on herself, even with a vibrator. She fought against her loudest moans, unsure of how sound-proof the supply room was. She should have been careful with the slapping sounds too, but she was too dick-hungry to care about those.

"Yes! Yes! Yes, baby give it to me!"

She held her volume back, gritting her teeth through her outbursts of pleasure. Bailey reached parts over her pussy that she didn't know existed, giving her sensations that drove her crazy. The song was loud now, too loud for her to think about anything other than the orgasm that was building inside her. Bailey was going to cum soon.


Bailey tried his hardest to hold it in, but fucking the hottest girl you ever met does things to a guy. Her wet pussy gripped him under the skirt as she begged him for more. It was too much. It was too fast.

"Ana, slow down! I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that!"

"Yeah? Good. Tell me... tell me when you're about to cum."

He felt too embarrassed to say how fast it was coming on. She bounced again and again until, by some miracle she hopped off of him just before the point of no return, dropping down to her knees.

"Oh go--aaaaah!"

She wasn't finished. She wrapped a hand around the base of his cock and began to stroke hard and fast.

"Cum for me, Bailey. Cum for me."

She wasn't going to let him stop now. She used her own wetness as lube to stroke him. Her hand slapped lightly against his pelvis as she jerked his dick.

"I-I-I'm gonna... gonna..."

He didn't finish his sentence. Ana wrapped her lips around his head and didn't stop stroking until ropes of cum pulsed out of his cock. She milked him dry, squeezing harder to get every last drop into her mouth as her eyes fucked him. He watched her shake and moan on him, feeling her tongue flitter against the sensitive underside of his dick.


Ana came on her knees as she sucked the last bit of cum out of Bailey's throbbing dick. The red and blue lights from the room returned, sending her psyche into a spiral of uncontrollable pleasure that lasted barely longer than when the last drop of his semen graced her tongue. She pulled her mouth away, and leaned onto one of his legs, swallowing the cum in her mouth. It seemed like the most logical place for it to go.


Bailey heard Ana swallow his cum. He sat back against the chair, in disbelief of the last thirty minutes of his life.

She looked up at him, seemingly satisfied and struggling to catch her breath.

"Congratulations on losing your virginity."

She smirked. He let out a paltry laugh.

"Thanks."


Ana cleaned herself up and watched as Bailey did the same. The supply room had plenty of boxes of tissues, another upside of the location of their on-the-job fling. She grabbed her panties off the table and pulled them back on underneath her skirt.

Bailey expressed a desire to see her naked ass bent over, and Ana was not one deny a request like that, so she leaned forward over the table and peeled her panties back down. He walked up behind her, fondling her cheeks and getting an up-close and personal view of her pussy, touching it freely. She voiced her interest in round two, but Bailey made it clear that he might not be ready yet and that someone would wonder where he was at some point. He suggested some time soon. Ana pulled her panties back up and agreed.

With that, the two executed their foolproof plan of getting out of the supply room. Ana watched Bailey walk out confidently, clothing only slightly worse for wear. After a few minutes and text confirmation from Bailey, she followed with a new clipboard, some pens, and a notepad.

She walked out, gave Bailey a wink, and headed down the hall towards her desk. Before rounding the corner at the end of the hall, Mark Valentine appeared in front of her.

"There you are. Where have you been?"

"I was just grabbing some stuff from the supply room."

"For over twenty minutes?"

"Sorry, I also had to go to the bathroom."

Anna supposed he wanted her to feel worried, being caught 'fucking around' like this, but she knew better. Audio wasn't going to let a science experiment like herself get kicked to the curb.

He stared at her for longer than she expected him to, not saying a single word before eventually relenting.

"Go back to your desk. Now."

"Yes, sir."

She walked past him without looking back, making sure to swing her hips. He undoubtedly enjoyed the show.