All Comments on 'Opening Andora's Box'

by Mesmeri

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved this story

this was a really wonderful tale and quite erotic, I hope to see more.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 16 years ago
Very different

I liked the play on words and enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
great

really great story. could also be a great series...

DenkkarDenkkarover 15 years ago
Reversal of fortune

I really loved Sara's character. So well detailed, how she thinks the worst of people no matter what, and ultimately gets mind-controlled when her own ethics slip. And geez, this story milks mind-control for all it's erotic glory.

AlBorlandAlBorlandover 13 years ago
Loved it!

I think that what everyone has said sums it up quite well. Keep at it.

SdoggaManSdoggaManover 9 years ago

As a massive fan of mind control this was right down my alley. I've been reading Mesmeri's stories for a while now and they always impress, arouse and inspire me. Andora's Box has to be one of my favourites, though, as it ends just as I'd have wanted it to! I'd love to take this and write a next episode, with a little chat with Mesmeri of course. But keep up the awesome work anyway, Mesmeri!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMesmeri@Mesmeri
264 Followers
I'm now also publishing erotic stories on Smashwords under the pen name Jane Mesmeri. If you like what I've posted here, you might want to check me out.