Opening at Erotic Heritage Museum

Story Info
Erotic Museum Tour.
930 words
3.1
2.5k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrive at the museum about a quarter to 11. I park the car and walk over to the large glass front doors. I peek through the windows and read the hours sign saying that they don't open until 11AM. There's an employee walking around the lobby area. It's a female employee and she's trying to get the business open. She reaches with a remote as she's turning on display TV's. With my face close to the glass door, I see her silhouette from a distance. She's a full figured voluptuous woman with large breasts. As she straightens the merchandise on the clothing racks, she bends down to pick up a piece of trash on the floor. My eyes immediately focus on her full rounded ass as she's bending over. There's a bulge beginning to show in my cargo shorts as I peer through the window from outside. My mind is beginning to wander with naughty thoughts about this woman's body. I'm the only one standing outside the entrance doors. I'm hoping that when she's done, she'll walk over to the entrance, unlock the doors, and let me in.

As I had hoped, she finally walks over to the doors and opens up the business. It's exactly 11AM. I smile as I enter the museum and say hello. I introduced myself to her and asked for her name. She told me her name is Amy and gave me a devilish smile. I reciprocated and asked to buy an admission ticket. She pointed to the ticket counter on the other side of the room. I said thank you and asked if she'd help me look at clothing and pick out a couple things. She said why of course and we walked over to the clothing area. We looked at a few things and she picked out a couple that she liked. As she reached in the rack of t-shirts, I slowly moved up behind her. She continued to move the shirts on the rack back and forth as I pushed the outline of my hard cock up against her round soft ass. She was in no hurry to find a shirt that we liked. On the contrary, we had plenty of time to connect and get acquainted. I took my right hand, slowly and without resistance, and reached around to her full soft right breast. My hard cock was firmly pressed in between her ass cheeks while my thumb and index finger were vigorously pinching her hard and erect right nipple.

There was still just the two of us in the gift shop area. Still facing the shirt rack, Amy reached around her back with her left hand and pulled her ass cheeks farther apart. My cock seemed to lay buried there in her warm ass cheeks. She ran her hand up and down my cargo shorts, feeling the length and girth of my hard cock. I reached around Amy with my left hand. Still pinching her nipple with my right fingers, I slid my left hand down the front of her elastic waistband. With my index and middle fingers I immediately found her pussy. I could feel her clit getting bigger as I circled it with my finger and a little farther down her pussy was soaked and dripping wet.

I knew when I had got up that morning that I was the horniest man alive. I just never knew that I would meet the horniest woman alive at the Erotic Heritage Museum. We were breathing heavily as we groped and petted each other. It was almost an animal attraction. We were like dogs in heat. And this dog desperately wanted to lock together with his mate. Amy pointed over to the restroom area. There was a unisex restroom and there still weren't many people in the museum. Amy made a motion for us to go to the restrooms. We tried inconspicuously to go there and entered the unisex room. Without saying a word we both took off our clothes. Her breasts were huge and both nipples erect. I pulled her close and kissed her. My right hand probed her swollen pussy lips and my fingers entered her wet vagina. I brought my fingers to her mouth. She eagerly sucked them to taste her own juices. My cock was hard and red. Amy kneeled before me on the tile floor. She began to suck my cock like no other woman that I've ever known. I grabbed her long brown hair and pulled her head closer. I began pumping my hard cock in and out of her mouth and down her eager throat.

I helped Amy to her feet. She leaned over with her hands on the toilet seat. She spread her stance wide with her gorgeous ass in the air. It was such a beautiful sight to see her glistening pussy calling me to fuck her. My cock was extremely hard and ready to penetrate those wet pussy lips. I mounted her like a stallion and thrust my cock into her deeply. As I pulled out of her pussy, my semen slowly oozed from her slit. I brought my slippery coated cock to Amy's mouth and she licked all the juices clean. After that, we quickly got dressed and made our exit from the restroom. Fortunately, we were not noticed by customers or management. I decided not to do the museum tour that morning but I would definitely come back. Amy was more than enough erotica for one day am I'm looking forward to many more museum tours with her!