All Comments on 'Opening Friendships Ch. 01'

by ShaneLucas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Shrek5898Shrek5898over 6 years ago
Funny

"No, of course not! You look like any other lovely Irish lass... that had stuck her head out a car window, on the highway, during a hurricane." Such a great line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Real good.

You should like, have them have a falling out, like because the wife steps over the bounds or something. Could be kinda hot. Like, with the father-in-law situation we had some of that -- with the excuse of mistaken identity. You kinda hint at that in this one, with the whole "Would she stop it if she realized it was the FIL"; I liked that. And you know, people in this part of the site are a bunch of douchebags anyway, so, little bit of /or no cheating wouldn't make any difference.

Anyway, bring the father in law back, cause that floats my boat.

droogedroogeover 6 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant...

... a great opening story with four likable, open minded, characters to play with in future chapters. I gave you a well deserved though extremely rare 5*. One other reason, I gave you such a high score was although it is listed as Chapter One it is also a stand alone story. Some writers seem to be under the misguided impression that with a half conceived story line and a first chapter that is less wordy than a short, flash story and take comments to mold their chapter two that we the reader/critique can't tell... We can.

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Thats for insane perverts!!!

Be aware 98% of all marriages trying sharing/swapping/cuckolding get divorced!! Its amazing that the "crap authors" at LW always know the other 2%!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not one for the letters...

1

1

0

0

1

0

0

1

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
any new ones in the horizon?

hey man, really dig your stuff... any new ones coming?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Well if anoy pone knows garbage it's annony

his entire life has been garbage including his dead ex wife fucking all those men while they were marriage.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Just pure porn garbage. No story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous