Opening Friendships Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aoife pictured her husband sucking on those lips, then herself. She wasn't certain which fantasy was better. Then the mere fact that she was entertaining such thoughts shocked her back into action. She handed over the towel, then rushed back to the bedroom to grab one of Rick's shirts and an extra pair of her shorts. Eva thanked her, brushing her hand slowly as she accepted the clothing.

"You know," she said softly, "if you want, we can practice right now. Just you and me."

"Ah, I don't think so. We haven't decided, and that's basically cheating."

"You really do love him. That's good." Eva looked wistful for a moment, then asked, "But you have to tell me what you kept secret the last time."

"I wasn't keeping any secrets."

"Mary was the tip of the iceberg, I know it. I let you fondle me, so spill." She pulled on the shirt, hiding the view Aoife had been enjoying.

Rolling her eyes, trying to play it cool, she went off to the kitchen for something hot to drink. She'd already been preparing hot cocoa for when Rick returned, so she busied herself by finishing it slowly. She also made sure to slip some vodka into her drink, to make this next part easier.

"We have been discussing things," she said from the kitchen. Eva had sat on the couch, wrapping a thin blanket around herself. "About... you know, spicing things up. We'd planned a threesome for our third anniversary."

"How did that go?"

"It didn't. We both got cold feet and called it off. The girl was a casual friend, and was a bit too disappointed, if you get me."

"Oh, trust me. Dixon and I have had our share of... disappointments. We never hold a grudge when passed up, but a couple of others reacted quite poorly."

Aoife preferred not getting any details on that level of awkward situation. She continued, "So yeah, we skipped out. Neither of us has done a third party before. We kept the idea open, but never got around to seeing it through."

"Then what happened?"

Ugh, might as well, she thought. "Now, this might be weird, even for you."

Eva turned and looked over the back of the sofa, smirking at her. "Did Dixon never tell you I spent two years as a dominatrix escort? No sex, but close enough."

Her eyes bulged as she gaped at the woman. And imagined her in leather lingerie. "R-right, nope. Hadn't heard that. Moving along, then. Um, where was I"

"About to weird me out."

"Oh, yes. Mm-hmm. Now, this was about two years ago. Gerald, Rick's father, was going through a tough time at work and home. His second wife had cheated on him, so they were working things out, but he and Rick weren't on the best of terms. The guy used to be a workaholic after Rick left the house. So, we decided to have a family get-together. My parents, Dad's brother and sister and their broods, and a few cousins. Rick, his dad and stepmom, and uncle's family. A nice week on the beach."

Eva was resting an arm on the back of the sofa, watching her, waiting for the good part. Outside, thunder rumbled, and the rain came down harder, if that were possible.

"After the first day, the heat was a monster, a storm rolled in, and everybody was nervous drinking. Rick's stepmom and I went upstairs to our rooms for a short nap. The rooms were across the hall from each other, this is important. Shortly after, Gerald, also lightheaded from the heat and drink, wanted to join his wife. Found her sprawled on the bed. Decided to what the hell and be spontaneous."

"Oh god, don't tell me..."

"He went into the wrong room. Now, mind you, the shades were drawn, and a storm was going, so it was dark. And his wife and I, by sheer chance, had the same haircut and color, and similar dresses. Now, I thought it was Rick. They sound alike, mostly. And I was a wee tipsy."

"So you two went at it."

"Don't go getting ahead now." She returned to the living room, handed over the non-spiked cocoa, and took a gulp of her own after settling down on the sofa. "Rick came in before too long, spooked us, and then we saw each other's faces."

"Shit." Eva sipped her drink, then smiled through the steam. "Would you have finished if your husband hadn't interrupted?"

"Shite, yes!"

"What if you realized the mistake on your own?"

"Uh, honestly don't know. I don't think so? That would've been cheating."

"True, sort of. It was a mistake, so you could've chalked it up to just going with it, and swearing never to speak of it again."

Aoife knew that. She'd thought about it for the last two years, and worried just a little. She doubted her reaction, had Rick not been there, would have been any different. Yet a part of her admitted to finding the whole idea more than a little enticing.

She shook that thought away. "Doesn't matter."

"And what did Rick say?"

"He was upset, naturally, but believed me and Gerald." She took another swig of the drink, feeling the warmth of the heat and liquor spread through her. "It helped that I sicked my cousin on him."

"Your cousin?"

"Jess. Taller and buxom, like you, but pale and punkish. She'd had feelings for him since they'd met, and tried to seduce him at our wedding. Failed, obviously. Didn't the second time, though."

"You had your cousin seduce your husband as an apology."

"Yep."

"And what about Gerald?"

"Oh, I told Rick I wanted to give his dad good memories, and he gave the okay. So I fucked his brains out while my mom took his wife out shopping."

"Wow."

"Yeah, it's weird."

"And... have any of you stayed in touch?"

"Jess sexts my husband constantly, despite having a boyfriend of her own. As for Gerald and I... we flirt, but I've never risked doing it again. I think his wife knows, too, but let it slide. They're doing great now."

"But what if Rick and your mother-in-law look the other way? Just hypothetically."

"Then I'd be taking a weekend to Charleston with a can of whip cream and a smile."

They both laughed at the image. She was surprised how serious she was. She loved Gerald like family, and would never make the suggestion. But if Rick ever gave her that option, she would take it in a heartbeat. She'd also let him off with no restrictions.

"Rick sounds pretty cool with all of this," said Eva.

"He generally is. I don't think it means he wants to stray. At least, I hope not."

Eva shook her head, whisking damp hair across her face. "No way. Whenever we get to talking at work, you always come up. The man worships you. And I can tell you feel the same. You're always concerned. Even Dixon notices you tensing up when he comes on a little too strong, and how you play with your wedding band."

She found herself smiling as she raised her hand and studied the gold ring. It was such a simply thing, and yet she had cried when he slipped it onto her finger. He'd also been a little teary eyed then. Even now, she didn't regret her choice when she agreed to be his wife. And their slip-ups over the years had only made them stronger.

"Fine," she eventually said. When Eva cocked her head, questioningly, she said, "I'm game. If Rick is. But I have to see it in his eyes first."

Eva smiled, then leaned forward and kissed her so quickly that it caused them to spill a bit of their drinks in their laps. Both ladies hissed and jumped off the sofa, then began laughing again. A few seconds later, she glanced down at the coffee table, and saw Eva's phone upside down. Some cocoa had spilled onto the back. Without asking, she grabbed it to wipe it clean, seeing the screen as she did so. And the CALL IN PROGRESS message at the bottom. With Dixon's name at the top. Eva's guilty expression meant she had no need to ask.

"You trickster."

"It was his idea, I swear."

"Sure it was."

"I admit guilt," said the phone.

Eva leaned toward the phone. "Honey, maybe you should come over and apologize properly."

Before Aoife could speak up, he shouted, "On my way!" and hung up. She glowered at the conniving beauty, who sat there, batting her eyes innocently. With desire for vengeance rising in her belly - mixing with the swarming butterflies - she grabbed her own phone and called her husband to whine. The worthless scoundrel began laughing immediately.

"Stop that! I basically just offered up my chastity here!"

"Wait, you were chaste? Since when?"

"You'll all rue this day!" The door swung open as Dixon practically fell into the room sopping wet. "What's wrong with you two? Ever hear of umbrellas?"

"It blew away." He paused as she came over and stood before him. She was undecided whether to block him from coming in any further or welcome him warmly, but as his eyes were savoring her, hers did the same to him. His clothes were plastered to him, outlining every muscle. A moment later, he had the nerve to act sheepish. Welcoming was the ideal option, she decided.

"So, er, you were serious, weren't you?" he asked.

"If not," Eva called from the couch, "we're stealing her bedroom, and she and Rick can listen to us break their bed."

"Are you serious?" asked Rick.

She glanced down at the phone. If she had any doubts, they faded away. She held the phone close and said, "Uh huh."

"Let me talk to him first."

She handed the phone to Dixon. He put it up to his ear almost hesitantly, though he visibly relaxed after a moment. Then his grin grew sly as he began nodding. She stood there, trying to guess what her husband was saying. Dixon suddenly stepped forward, swung an arm around her waist, pulled her close, and kissed her lightly just under her ear. It was a particularly sensitive spot for her, one only Rick had thus discovered. She immediately shivered and went weak in the knees. Then, as she began calling the both of them slimy rat bastards, Dixon lifted her over his shoulder and carried her to the bedrooms.

"Be gentle with her!" called Eva. "She looks fragile!"

"I'll show you fragile!"

Dixon chuckled as he took her into the guest bedroom. Instead of going full caveman and flinging her down, however, he lowered her carefully to the bed, then sat down next to her.

Now, she was nervous.

She let him rub her thigh with one rough, calloused hand, using the other to caress her cheek. Without a word, he lowered his lips to hers, gently, letting her dictate the speed. She kissed him back tentatively at first, then with more courage. After a few moments of tasting him and the cinnamon mouthwash he'd used, she opened her lips, welcoming his tongue.

He was starting to forsake caution, running his hand up her thigh and rubbing her between her legs. Even through the denim, the strength of his fingers sent waves of sensation through her. His kisses grew stronger, barely letting her steal a breath. Slowly, he pressed her down to the bed. His drenched clothes were soaking into her own.

Only when his hand began sliding under her shorts did she push back. "Wait, wait, wait. I want Rick here first. I don't want to jump the gun here."

Dixon, without hesitating or a hint of disappointment, leaned back as Rick said from the phone, "I'm pulling in."

*****

Rick once again longed for a proper garage. They used theirs for storage, packing it too full for even one car. Taking a deep breath, grabbing the bags with her gift and a bottle of wine, he dove into the downpour. Rushing to the door, he burst inside.

And almost barreled into a naked woman.

Eva leaned against the pillar between the foyer and kitchen, wearing nothing but a smile. Closing the door behind him, still holding the bags and phone, he was at a loss for words.

She sauntered over, gave him a light peck on the corner of his lips, and said into the phone, "Your hubby's here, sweetheart. I'll take it from here. Dixon, baby, show her a good time."

She grabbed his shirt and pulled him along. All the while, he still had the phone on, and heard Aoife giggle. As they walked by the open guestroom, he caught his wife's eye, and waved the phone. She returned the gesture with a wink. She knew to keep the line open.

Eva pulled him into the master bedroom, softly closing the door behind her. After she released him, he wandered over to the bed, suddenly extremely nervous. A memory came back to him, of a secluded area on a beach, with Aoife's cousin, Jess, showing the same apprehension he felt. Eva was even shapelier than Jess, and had no reservations about what they were about to do.

She stopped before him as he sat, letting him drink in the sight of her. The woman was exquisite, almost too perfect. He had trouble concentrating, trying to decide how to even begin. Before, it had started with a mistake they both made the best of. Since he and Jess were nervous, they had simply winged it, letting it happen naturally. This woman didn't act the type to take her time.

She nudged him further back, giving herself enough room to climb onto his lap, folding her legs on either side to trap him. With her hands slowly massaging his shoulders, Rick struggled to meet her eyes as her breasts were positioned just below his gaze. After a valiant attempt, he gave up.

"Like what you see?"

"Ah, y-yeah, yes, very much."

She snickered at his nervousness, but in a playful way. Eva was being patient with him. It wasn't that he was against this in any way. From the sounds echoing from the phone, it was easy to surmise just how into it Aoife was. There was slurping and deep groans from Dixon. He thought of Eva going down on him, and his erection hardened even more.

He recalled how easy it had been with Jess, even though with her, he'd already had a relationship, even if it was barely established. Eva, meanwhile, had been working with him for only a month, and not once had he ever entertained the idea of sleeping with her, despite their frequent flirtations. It was hard to pull himself away from those reservations even now.

He tried to explain this to her without sounding like an idiot. She listened with a soft grin, and once he stopped stammering, she kissed him, long and tender. His hands glided up her thighs to her hips on their own accord.

"See?" she said. "Don't think, just feel." She shifted her hips along his lap, making him long to tear off his pants and free himself. Ignoring his groan, she continued, "It's better when you're cautious the first time. By not tossing me over onto my back right off, it just means you value your marriage, and this is for fun, not escape."

"You two started out this way."

"No. We dated for years before we settled down, and we were monogamous, save for a couple times. The first one was a rough patch, a short break, and we took that opportunity to escape. Almost ended us. The second was a test."

She grinded against him some more, letting out a weak gasp. Her hands remained clenched to his shoulders. As she moved, he let his hands wander, memorizing the softness of her skin, the contours of her muscles. Her dark nipples rose as she breathed, so he tested his boundaries by licking one with the tip of his tongue. She leaned into it as she talked.

"We agreed to wait for another two years before we did it again. Oh, we met other couples, went to clubs and conventions, watched how these people got along, or didn't. It wasn't as if our honeymoon opened the floodgates, either. That was just more encouragement."

Taking his mouth from her breast, he asked, "So when did you decide?"

She gazed down at him, a hand moving up his throat, fingers teasing the line of his jaw. "We wanted to fix up some friends of ours, but one thing led to another, and it became more of a free-for-all. They didn't stick, unfortunately, but we found our calling. Now." She leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "I'm going to suck you off to relax you. Then we'll get busy."

From the phone, they heard Dixon exhale sharply and curse. Eva tried to contain a sudden fit of laughter, holding her breath until her eyes watered. Rick was too busy trying to figure out what Aoife had just done to make Dixon sound like that.

Then the door flew open, Aoife bursting in. "Holy shite, your husband cums hard! The buffoon forgot to even warn me! What?"

Jizz was splashed across her face, in her hair, dripping off her chin. There was way more than he'd ever shot out in one go, almost as if she had flicked watered-down batter into her face. Eva couldn't hold it in anymore, and snorted.

"Damn," said Rick, "you're officially a porn star."

Eva leaned away, laughing too much. He just gaped at his wife, feeling a tad embarrassed that he had a naked woman on his lap and had gotten nowhere, while she was making another man fire off a missile. She wiped at her chin, then her brow, and only now realized just how much was on her.

"Ugh, I think I'm gonna put two condoms on him, just in case one pops. Oh, and Rick, he says she likes the backdoor, so get your drawers off and start humping!"

He was still staring when she turned and shut the door behind her. They heard her pounce on her new lover, then it sounded like the phone had bounced onto the floor, muffling everything.

"That woman is too much," he said.

"I know," she said between giggles. "She's perfect."

"Damn right."

Taking a deep breath to settle herself, Eva said, "And Dixon's not lying. That's my favorite finisher."

His cock was throbbing now. He immediately began unbuttoning his pants, but she deftly brushed aside his hands and took over. After he was freed, she took measure of it, running her fingers up and down the shaft.

"It's rather thick. Maybe this will get rough for both of us." She then took him into her mouth, all of him, no longer being patient.

She sucked so hard that he instinctively lifted his hips, driving himself deeper into her throat, making the same sounds her husband had only minutes ago. One hand slipped lower, caressing his balls, a trick he loved. She didn't pull her head back often, instead using her tongue and the strength of her throat to do the job. He gripped the bed in one hand, the crown of her head in the other. Breathing hard, trying to warn her, he barely uttered a gasp before he came, filling her mouth with his seed. She coughed once, then swallowed. Pulling away, she licked the excess off, then kissed the skin above his crotch, his belly, his chest, following a path up to his neck.

He ignored where her mouth had been and pulled her up into a kiss, falling back and dragging her atop of him. Hands ran through each other's hair, legs entwining, his cock rubbing against her and hardening already. Then, she shoved him down and sat up, her gaze unfocused, her breath ragged.

"My turn," was the last thing she said before showing him why she warned that it may get rough.

*****

Aoife slowly jerked Dixon's too-long prick as she lied next to him, kissing him with as much force and passion as she reserved for her husband. The phone was no longer needed to hear them fucking in the next room, and it only made her wetter.

Before returning to Dixon after surprising Rick, she had ducked into the kitchen for a can of coke and a towel to wipe her face clean. Dixon had been more than happy to return the favor as she took in the caffeine, giving her time to prepare. He was very good at making her squirm, but left her hanging on the precipice rather than shoving her over. It was cruel and exhilarating, letting her savor the tension, building up for a greater release later. She let him have the rest of the coke before they resumed kissing. Rick may have never had a problem with it, but she preferred not tasting her own juices.

That led to the only real problem she foresaw - Dixon was simply too long. Size was generally not a big deal for her, but that was due to her never having someone enormous before. Rick was a good length, and rather thick, just the right size. Dixon, however, reminded her of a dildo Jess had gotten her as a gag gift. She'd put it in to test it once, and found a hand-span left sticking out. This guy was about the same size as that toy.