Opening Friendships Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a while of making out and stalling, he must've figured it out. He glanced down at his penis, then at her petite frame. "I can be careful," he said.

"Sorry. I should've just said it outright."

"No, no, it's fine. Should we see how far to go?"

"Hmmm, let me think."

Taking a long, deep breath, she rolled him onto his back. At least his dick was flexible, not rock hard like she was used to. It was still strong enough, but let her maneuver. After putting on a condom - magnum, of course - she flung one leg over him as she would a horse, positioned herself on her knees, then slowly lowered her hips, guiding him inside. A gasp escaped her. Deeper, deeper, he filled her pussy until she found the wall within. Three fingers could still wrap around the shaft.

"Easy does it," she sighed.

One of his hands gripped the bottom of her ass, helping her remain aloft. Damn, he was strong. The other tweaked a nipple, the pain causing her to clench, making them both groan. Pushing off his body, she began rising and lowering, finding her limits, wiggling her hips for the friction. For a moment, she thought to slip a pillow under her to help, then all thoughts faded. She found the right rhythm, and fell onto her elbows, keeping her hips high. His began to writhe, raising himself into her. Together they worked to match their tempo, massaging all of her inside as she did as much of him as she could. She was gasping, her heart pounding. Quick kisses marked their breaths, which matched up, as well.

Before long, her body was shaking too hard to keep up her pace, so he took over, squeezing her ass as his other hand held her above him, smashing her small breast. She stared into his eyes as he edged closer and closer to another orgasm, while her own built with even more force. She began whispering random words, curses, his name, her husband's, anything. Then she was shouting them. Her fingers dug into his arms as her back arched.

"Holy fuck!" she cried as the orgasm tore through her, followed by another wordless cry and Dixon's own roar as he filled the rubber keeping her safe. In that moment, even if it burst, she wouldn't care.

She immediately wanted to do it again.

Aoife kissed him, sliding her tongue around his, holding him as he pulled out and stripped off the condom. She felt him squirt on her.

"Got more... in you?" she asked.

"Got any... more coke?"

"A whole dozen."

He grinned up at her, brushing aside her hair as sweat plastered it to her face. Then, while holding her gaze, he slid himself back into her, gently, not going all the way in. He wasn't wearing a condom anymore, the cum making his cock oily. She said nothing against it. His hips thrust up only a few times, then lowered before more fluid escaped him. It was a test, a suggestion. She shook her head.

"Not this time," she said. "I'm not on the pill."

"Are you hoping for..."

"Yes, I think. I won't stop it from happening. But, maybe I'll use them again, if Rick agrees to it."

He kissed her again. "I'll go get the drinks this time. I'm sure my wife and your husband could use the fluids, too."

"Ever the gentleman."

She rolled off him as he hopped off the bed and walked out of the room, his dick flapping back and forth. She certainly wasn't against the idea of having him cum inside her - she had let Rick's father do the same, though he had been sterile. But she did want a family, and soon. The chance that it may not be Rick's baby wasn't one she was willing to take. She looked down at where the condom had landed. It really was filled and leaking onto the carpet.

"That man can't be human," she mumbled. Then she began to giggle, even harder upon hearing Eva cry out from the next room.

When Dixon returned after dropping off a couple cans of soda to the others, he was obviously ready for another round. She accepted the coke, took a sip, then set the can onto the dresser. There was a large blank space of wall on the other side of it, enough for someone to lean against it.

"I want it against the wall," she said.

"As the lady wishes," he said.

He followed her to the space, forced his lips onto hers, and didn't release her until she was lifted and propped up on his hips. Her legs locked behind him as she wrapped his penis in more protection. Then he inserted himself into her, careful to not go too deep. One thrust, then another, and they immediately found the tempo once more. Only this time it was harder, pounding her against the wall, going deeper until he found the limit. It was painful, yet intoxicating. She groaned, letting her body speak for her. She was dripping down his thighs, her orgasm reaching its peak quickly and plateauing. As she cried and screamed obscenities, making the poor guy blush, she held onto him and the dresser.

Glancing over, she saw one of her wedding photos. She and Rick stood against each other before a five-hundred-year-old chapel outside of Dublin, smiling with such happiness that she had been convinced she would never reach that height again. He'd done everything to keep her so happy, and she the same for him. Tonight, she was so grateful to him for trying this out. The room faded around her as her eyes rolled up from the pleasure, but that picture remained in focus. She clenched her muscles, making him work harder as she writhed her hips, shaking his cock as it plunged into her.

Whether it had lasted only five minutes or an hour, every moment was bliss. He came hard again, biting her shoulder as he cried out. She was shaking too hard to make much noise anymore. She kept staring at that smiling couple in the silver frame. Every anniversary was better than the last.

But it was certainly going to be hard to top this one.

*****

Rick staggered to the bathroom after Eva left, giving him a wink on her way out. The room was still steamy, and he found a candle burning on the sink counter, one of Aoife's collection of tropical scents.

By the time he got the water adjusted to his liking, Aoife shambled into the bathroom, her hair a mess, her body soaked in sweat. Although he was used to her getting wild every now and then, he hadn't heard her cry out so loud or curse so much for some time. That may have stirred some jealousy in him, but he was too drained to worry. Besides, judging from her bow-legged stance, some of those curses may not have been from pleasure.

"She's a former gymnast," Aoife said. "A professional gymnast. He was used to that."

"Sounds like when we spent a week trying different porn positions."

She shook her head, huffing. "Oh no. Even you were more careful than that."

"I'm also a bit stiffer. Not so flexible."

"I prefer it." She slipped in with him, wincing from the heat. He started to turn it down when he pulled his arm. "No. The heat helps."

The shower was one of those with the head straight above, raining down. It had been a surprise for Aoife after he received a rather unexpected bonus at work three months back. She'd always wanted one of these fancy showers, but he was a simple man, preferring the simple wall-mount head, so he was still getting used to it. At least it made showering with her easier. There was also a handheld sprayer on a hook that he usually left propped up to mimic the normal style. He flicked it on, adjusted the jet to be a strong massager, and used it on her lower back. She sighed in relief.

They said nothing more for some time, relishing the heat and quiet. It also kept them from making awkward small talk until they both knew what to say. Before he could stop it, a snicker escaped him. She held her breath, until he let it slip again. Then she began giggling, and pressed her head to his chest as they laughed it off.

The laughter didn't subside to quiet chuckles until they were dressed in bathrobes and heading out to the living room. Eva and Dixon were talking in the guestroom, both sounding worn out yet excited. Rick sat on the sofa, his wife plopping down next to him.

"So, is it out of your system?" he asked. He slowly twined his fingers in her damp hair, enjoying the feel of her leaning against him.

"For now. I have a feeling you want another go."

"Now that I know what I'm doing, of course." He started laughing again. "I can't believe you ran in there covered in cream!"

"Oh shut it! The look on your face was like your mom catching you with your first Playboy."

When they caught their breath again, they watched the fake fire dancing on the heater's screen, holding each other. They were both asleep by the time the others came into the room. Rick stirred briefly as someone draped a blanket over them, then relaxed back into his slumber.

*****

Aoife awoke with the desire to cook breakfast for a change. It may have only consisted of coffee, cereal, and with half the batch of pancakes coming out superbly - the other half quickly disposed of before any witnesses arrived - but she was proud of her work. Rick strolled in amidst a big yawn, kissed the top of her head, and congratulated her on the meal.

Eva and Dixon soon followed, both of whom looked far more bedraggled than their guests. They sat at the bar, sagging against it.

"Did you two sleep?" she asked.

"We're not morning folk," Eva admitted. "Now give us coffee."

Aoife handed over two mugs, then made them plates. After a few minutes of letting them wake up, she glanced at Rick. He read her thoughts and shrugged. She turned back to them and asked, "So, when do we do this again?"

They looked taken aback by the question, which surprised her. And made her worry.

"You guys want to continue?" asked Eva.

"Sure. I mean, only if you want. Do you... want to?"

"Yes!" Then, calming herself down, Eva said, "I'd love to. We'd love to, right, honey?"

Dixon looked Aoife up and down. The hunger in his eyes was for more than breakfast. She was still wearing the bathrobe with nothing on underneath. It had loosened enough to expose the edge of her breast. She left it as is. He quickly agreed with his wife.

"Thank god," said Eva. "Honestly, I thought maybe we pushed you guys too fast. And did more than you were expecting."

"No, but I've now decided to hit the gym regularly," said Rick.

Aoife rolled her eyes. As if he'd stick with the gym. Keeping to a schedule that wasn't for work was usually impossible for him.

They talked about it over breakfast, going over potential dates, etiquette when they were alone with each other's spouse, and more mundane topics that were usually reserved for a couple just deciding to start dating exclusively. By the end of breakfast, they had decided upon another dinner a few weeks from now.

How Rick and Eva were to behave at work was also established. She promised to reign it back some, while he breathed a sigh of relief, though he did offer to drive her to and from work every now and then, if she ever wanted a quick interlude. Aoife felt herself growing excited imagining her husband pulling off the road for a quiet spot, while her friend went down on him. Such a thought would have shocked her only a few days ago. Now, however, she was promising that her and Dixon won't do anything overt, while planning on having him come over to fix the running shower faucet this week. Rick whispered to her to make a video of that.

Just before noon, Eva and Dixon headed out the door. Rick shook his hand and gave Eva a strong hug and quick kiss. Aoife likewise gave Dixon little more than a peck. For Eva, she pulled the woman into a passionate kiss, using the woman's moment of surprise to slip her tongue inside, forgetting to check to see if any neighbors were about. She heard a familiar chirp, and spun to see Denny and Billy watching her again as they rode their bikes past. This time, she blew them a kiss and sent them scurrying away with another pleasant image. Eva looked winded as she smiled down at Aoife.

"Come over anytime," she said. "And happy anniversary."

Aoife smiled as her friend hooked an arm around her husband's, and headed off home. Rick likewise held his wife close as they watched the couple head down the street. It had been a great anniversary, indeed.