Opening Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,231 Followers

"Master, yes I would like to accompany you to the inn master." Kaiki responded.

"Well you can't wear your work uniform to the bar, take it off." With great difficulty Kaiki unlaced her corset and let it drop to the floor, before shuffling off her dress and standing naked in front of her owner. "Very good slave. One last thing, put your shackles from the court house back on."

...

Jaunty piano music and the smell of alcohol wafted over Kaiki as she was dragged into the inn, the clinking of her chains turning everyone's heads and the bar erupting into cheers as some older students made room for her master at their table. Kaiki looked around and saw that the inn was also acting as a brothel, women wearing very little, or indeed nothing at all, wandered freely offering sexual services for fictional currency. However her chains marked out Kaiki, as did her continued leave to be rude to everyone she met.

"Kaiki." One of the older boys at the table yelled, Kaiki recognised him as the party leader who kept trying to get her to show remorse for her past rudeness and then resorted to giving her a self inflicted slap assault when opposed. "Welcome, I've got to admit you are the best part of my birthday present this year."

"What can I say, you can buy everything except reliable penis enhancement." She shot back.

"I can't believe you're still letting her be rude to us?" The birthday boy shot at Kaiki's master, who seemed flustered until another boy at the table came to his defence.

"Are you kidding? The kid's a genius. This way we're not tormenting an empty shell that looks like our most hated adversary, we get the full experience of telling that scornful bitch to go fuck herself and then getting to watch her do it." He espoused, spilling his drink everywhere.

"Whatever, here's some coin, go to the bar and get us a round of drinks, you have a lot of not serving us to make up for." The birthday boy dismissively yelled, tossing a bag of coin on the table.

"At the moment I must obey any order given to me by a customer. We're not in the shop so I don't have to do jack shit you tell me." Kaiki spat.

"Urgh, fine. Lee get your slave to fetch us drinks." The birthday boy conceded.

"Kaiki fetch us a round of drinks."

"Master, yes master." Kaiki chirped as she picked up the coin bag. She turned and felt another swat land on her bottom and settled in for a night of painful servitude.

...

Kaiki had spent the night serving drinks to her master and his friends while in chains, later discovering that only the boys at the table were of the Eastern Hedonists Society (the club responsible for her current predicament) and her master was thrilled to be one of the outsiders invited to their party, but now doubly so to be drinking with the wealthiest kids in Japan. Even with all the taunting and humiliation, Kaiki still felt the boys didn't really know what to do with her. Occasionally they would stop to give her a spank or twist her nipples, at one point one of the table spat on her, but in her mind these were still children playing around, something totally confirmed as she carried home her master, barely able to stand through the amount of alcohol that had been bought for him.

"Alright, I'm going to sleep in the nice bed you were given, if you want you can use my tent." He mumbled, getting out the keys to enter the shop.

"Master, it is cold outside, I would rather sleep inside. Master." Kaiki replied.

"Yeah the tent is cold but my sleeping bag is warmer than the floor in the shop" He slurred, still not getting the opportunity in front of him

"Master, if you let me share your bed, you can fuck me master." Kaiki offered, shocking herself with how little she hesitated. Her master's eyes grew wide, he was unequipped and inexperienced but willing. He pulled her into the house and the taste of alcohol assaulted Kaiki's tongue as he pulled her lips to his.

Kaiki had mentally prepared herself for this ever since she had become the boy's possession. She had a loving husband and child waiting at home for their mother to come back with the money needed for their dream life together, and here she was about to sleep with some kid who had barely turned 18, who she had pledged herself to based on a roll of a dice.

As he lay on the bed Kaiki pulled on his trousers and freed his flaccid penis, the alcohol had done what alcohol is known to do and his cock was nowhere near rising to the occasion. Kaiki bent down, shuffled her chains out of the way and placed the soft dick in her mouth, desperately juggling it over her tongue trying to get a reaction. When she looked up her master's eyes were closed, he was passed out. Kaiki pulled the covers over him, gave him a kiss on the forehead and walked from the back room into the shop to give herself time to think.

Kaiki's first thought was that she needed to pleasure herself, her pussy was drooling in anticipation of her master's cock and without relief she would go insane. As she reached down she felt the sturdy chain go taught, locking her hands to the collar and keeping her from reaching her aching clit. She shuffled and stretched and screamed in frustration, the chain was not letting her touch herself and she had no idea where her master had left the key.

As a next best thing, Kaiki maneuvered her body into position on the corner of the counter and began to grind herself against it, it was blunt and inelegant, giving her a disappointing orgasm, but that was better than the night of frustration she would be otherwise in for.

Kaiki sat down to spend the night having a long, hard, honest reflection on the events of the last two days. As her mind drifted to all the indignities she had suffered, it kept lingering on her knowledge that awkwardness and anxiety were holding back the teenage monsters. What needed addressing is that she wasn't sure how happy she was that they were holding themselves back.

"Why am I dwelling so much on how monstrous the boys are?" She asked the still night air. "I've always been told that young men are the worst, I've seen it with my own eyes. Am I disappointed they aren't living up to my expectations or am I disappointed that I don't get to humiliate myself?" She asked, this time knowing the answer.

"If those kids had been yelling from a crowd or anonymously posting a website they would have had me doing all kinds of terrible things..." she mused, as she did an idea formed in her head, it was bold, but before she could begin to deploy it, there was one other thing she had to do. Sat naked and chained on the cold straw floor of the shop, she had to admit something to the world and herself, and she knew she needed to do so out loud. She needed to give her suspicions form so she could acknowledge them and begin her plan.

"I think I enjoy being a degraded slave."

...

As her master groggily awoke, Kaiki was busy organising the shop as best she could, the inhibition of the chains not taking the smile off her face.

"Master, good morning, please could you remove my shackles so I may dress in my work uniform, master?" She chirped, lowering her voice mid sentence when it was clear her master had the mother of all hangovers.

"Sure, what are you doing?"

"Master, I am preparing today's promotion as you ordered master." Kaiki replied, feigning confusion at his lack of knowledge of a conversation that never happened. Nonetheless, knowing how much of last night was a drunken blur he took the bait.

"Right, of course. What did we settle on again?" He groaned as he took the keys out of one of his many pockets to unlock Kaiki.

"Master, that every customer who spends over five gold pieces can write a humiliating order for me on a piece of paper and put it in this box, master. Master, at the end of the day we would roll a D20 and I would pull that many slips of paper out of the box and obey their orders without question master." She explained, tightening her corset and clipping the new sign to her nipples that read 'ask me about today's special offer.'

"Yes, exactly." Kaiki's master agreed, trying to pretend he was in control of the situation. Kaiki opened the front door and the birthday boy immediately spilled in.

"You're late, you should have opened half an hour ago, slap yourself for being so incompetent." He ordered, with Kaiki immediately obeying, growling with excitement at the humiliations the day was going to bring. The birthday boy lifted up her sign to read it before roughly dropping it so Kaiki's nipples exploded with pain. "So what's this about a special offer?"

"My master has decided any time one of you dickheads spends over five gold pieces, you get to write down a humiliating order on a piece of paper and put it in that box. When the store closes at 3pm I'm going to roll a D20 and you guys get to form an orderly crowd and jerk your tiny peckers to the sight of me drawing and obeying that many orders." Kaiki groaned, doing everything in her power to goad the boy who wanted her humiliation most.

"Good idea Lee. My question is, if I spend ten gold pieces do I get two slips of paper?"

"Of course." Lee responded. Immediately the boy began to gather up everything he could, he was filling hemp bags with the most expensive things he could find, with Kaiki struggling to keep up on the abacus calculating the cost. Eventually he stopped and gave Kaiki a wide grin.

"That will be forty eight gold pieces, three silver and five bronze." She responded.

"I'll also take two potions of delirium, seems right to round up the shop by getting you to serve me alcohol."

"Yeah, best to enjoy it now seeing as you won't get booze outside here until at least after your balls drop. That will be fifty gold pieces, three silver and five bronze." The boy eagerly paid, then once done he snatched the ten slips out of Kaiki's hands, an evil grin wrapping round his face as he began to vent all his malice onto the paper and one by one drop them into the box.

Word of the special offer spread like wildfire around the LARP, as it was the last day and nobody could get any other use out of their coins anyway, everyone flocked to the shop to spend everything they had to put an order in the box, so much was the hype that only a few boys remembered that they could do whatever they liked to Kaiki anyway, so Kaiki remained un-tortured throughout the day. Instead she slowly stewed with anticipation of her ultimate humiliation brewing in the box of slips piling up on the table next to her, making sure to be as rude as possible to each customer to bring out every bit of malice into her eventual punishment.

What Kaiki didn't know was that the birthday boy had plans of his own, he had gotten the message out quite clearly that no order given the Kaiki should allow her pleasure, nobody was to order her to masturbate or put anything up her pussy. The LARPers were all so grateful for the experience that they had had so far, they decided the honourable thing to do was to abide by his wishes of 'humiliation and pain only."

By 3pm there was a large crowd gathered outside the shop as Kaiki stepped out into the street, the box of orders cradled under her arm and her master in tow. Toshiki was also present to ensure all rules were being abided by. Lee handed Kaiki his locket and she rolled the dice inside.

"Four!" She announced to the crowd, whose groans of disappointment matched Kaiki's inner monologue, although she did her best to act happy with the development.

"GM!" A voice yelled from the crowd, "I wish to use my elven leaf on Kaiki's roll." A boy strolled up to Toshiki and handed him a plastic leaf prop. Toshiki confirmed this was the single use item Elven Leaf. It's effect is that the player may use it to have any dice roll rerolled. Kaiki put on a look of shock to cover her excitement and rolled again.

"Thirteen!" She yelled. Suddenly the audience broke into chaos as every LARPer in possession of an elven leaf pushed their way to the front. Kaiki could tell there were more than twenty of them (it was a common item). It took about five minutes of constant rerolling and Toshiki collecting a growing pile of leaves before Kaiki announced what everyone was waiting for.

"Twenty!" She yelled and the crowd went wild. However the birthday boy had fought his way to the front and was talking to Toshiki, who held up his hand for silence.

"This adventurer has confirmed that at 2:54pm he garnered a blessing from the temple of plenty, the blessing lasts half an hour and allows the adventurer to add 1d6 to any roll. He is now invoking the blessing." The crowd lost their minds and Kaiki felt her whole body blush crimson as the birthday boy rolled his dice and announced that he would be adding four to Kaiki's roll.

Kaiki looked out over the crowd then down at the box of punishments with trepidation, yes she had wanted this, but she never dreamed that she would be doing twenty four punishments when she designed this. She dwelt on how she never thought her throwaway thought of rolling a D20 rather than just picking a set number of orders would spiral on her so badly.

"First of all." She yelled to the baying crowd, "you're all pricks. I've probably been laid more than this entire LARP combined, so enjoy the sight of a real woman while you can." The crowd made the most sarcastic noise a crowd could while Kaiki pulled the first slip out of the box and cleared her throat to read it out loud.

"Bend over and spread your cheeks for ten seconds." Kaiki read out, having a wicked idea as she did. She turned around and reached under her skirt, spreading her cheeks but keeping the fabric in the way. The crowd screamed and roared but she pointed out the order never specified she should take off her skirt and Toshiki agreed. She could taste the hormonal rage from the crowd as she picked out another slip.

"Let a random member of the crowd write whatever they want on your bare bottom." She announced. It was generally agreed that Toshiki would choose the random person, but the birthday boy was already having a word with him that he seemed to agree with.

"Firstly, I have rolled a dice, and this young man here was audience member seven." Toshiki announced pointing out an excitable boy. "Secondly, it has been brought to my attention that the order specifically relates to a bare bottom, and that a skirt is a bottom covering so Kaiki will remove her skirt for this order."

The crowd cheered and gave the birthday boy back pats as Kaiki removed her skirt and bent over for the lucky audience member, who proceeded to write 'mean flabby bitch.' across her ass. She then picked out another slip of paper.

"'Never ID anyone trying to buy alcohol from you again.' Nice try dick for brains, once I'm free of this game and paid why the fuck would I still obey commands. God I hope the rest are this dumb." She joked taking another slip.

"Take a potion of delirium, stick the bottle as far up your ass as you can handle, then take it out and down it." Kaiki drank in the cruelty and humiliation, careful to keep a look of disgust on her face as her master went to fetch the potion.

She began by licking the potion up and down, justified as lubricating the bottle for its journey, but she couldn't help squeeze a little joy from the looks on her tormentors faces as she fellated a glass stand-in for a phallus. Kaiki had very little experience with butt stuff, her husband had tried to fuck her up the ass once on one of his birthdays but it was called off pretty quickly. She moaned in joyous agony as she squatted down and felt the bottle part her puckered anus. Willing herself onwards she let more of her weight slip and eased the bottle further inside of her. Eventually it was not the depth that was the problem but the width, Kaiki was certain if she kept going she would split something so she eased off, stood up, and drank in the looks of disgust and sadistic joy as she took off the lid and downed the bottle. As it was a screw top she didn't taste any of herself but there was a nasty smell the entire time.

"Alright, a few more orders that involve drinking and I'll be able to handle this bullshit." Kaiki quipped, pulling out the next slip. "'Tell us all your mobile number'. Which thirsty simp wrote this? Fine it's 0**********." Kaiki saw lots of boys furiously scribbling in notebooks, she was certain her contact details would be on every toilet cubicle in Kyoto by Tuesday. "I look forward to the parade of unimpressive dick pics in the week it takes to change my number."

"Next slip. 'Stick two fingers up your pussy, then suck them dry.' I'm not sure how my wet mouth is supposed to suck my fingers dry but let's give it a go." Kaiki felt her pussy offer no resistance as she eased her fingers inside, she pulled them out and it was obvious they had picked up a lot of her juices, she hesitated for a dramatic second before shoving the fingers in her mouth and tasting herself as her tongue licked her fingers clean. Once satisfied that the crowd would be satisfied she took another slip.

"'Apologise, deeply and sincerely, for treating us all so badly.' Aww, did the little baby get their feelings hurt? Alright here's one for the mental spank bank." Kaiki kneeled down and bowed as low as she could, prostrate across the muddy cobblestones. "Everyone, I am deeply sorry I have been such a bitch to each and every one of you. I know I should work on not being a horrible cunt, but deep down I will never be better than a wretched harpy who deserves your disdain." The crowd was a little shocked at how much Kaiki had committed to the bit as she straightened up to draw another slip, she had to squint as this order was written in very small distinct writing.

"Stretch out your nipples with your thumb and forefinger, then balance a wizard's staff cradled on your nipples while you continue to hold them up. Have members of the crowd place two bags on either end of the staff, and load them up each with five bottles of water. Hold the lot up for ten seconds."

"Finally, one of mine!" The birthday boy yelled with evil glee, confusing Kaiki. The whole point of the exercise was that she knew boys would be more mean when granted anonymity, what was the point of the birthday boy holding back in the first place if he's going to point it out when his extreme orders come up. Her master ran into the shop to fetch bags and bottles while wizards all stepped forward to offer their starves. Kaiki pinched her nipples, pulling them away from her breasts and letting the LARPer balance his staff across them. The staff on its own was heavy enough to be uncomfortable, but the sight of ten 340ml bottles of water filled Kaiki with thrilling dread.

The assembled decided to have one boy on each side, putting the bottles into the bags one at a time to keep things balanced and not put too much weight on all at once. They put the first bottle in and Kaiki began to feel her nipples strain. By the second bottle she could feel her pulse quickening in the painful heat, she pinched her nipples harder, adding to the pain but ensuring she didn't drop the staff as the third bottle was added. Kaiki screamed as the fourth bottle was put into the bags, she could feel her nipples stretching, waves of pain clouding her mind. As the fifth and final bottle was put in each bag, Kaiki could have sworn her nipples were about to be ripped off, the crowd began a count to ten as her whole body shook with the effort, he nipples felt like plumes of flame, aching under the pressure. The moment the audience finished their ten count she dropped everything, she rubbed her nipples better while a tear dropped from her eye.

The box was once again thrust in front of her to take another order.

"'Tell a story about how Fuji fucked you.' Whichever of you is Fuji, you may want to look into your problems with vanity and self-esteem but I'm always in the mood for creative fiction so here we go." Kaiki cleared her throat, more to create a pause that showed the barrier between her normal personality and the overacting slut who loved some kid called Fuji.

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,231 Followers