Opening Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,230 Followers

"I am superior to you." He exploded, throwing a strop like an angry child. "You were a degraded sex object all weekend and I made that happen. How are you going to look your husband and child in the eye knowing that mother dearest was whoring herself out."

"I plan on telling my husband everything. I mean my house keys are in my locker so he's going to have to answer the door to me in this state anyway. As for this weekend, do you think for a second that I would have done any of that, for any amount of money, if I wasn't also enjoying myself? You just paid to give me a fun weekend, and I can tell that makes you furious." Kaiki giggled.

"Shut up!"

"Wow, if this is how you feel about giving women pleasure, I'm going to be the closest thing you have to a relationship in your life, and I can't stand your guts." The boy chewed on her words for a moment.

"One hundred million yen, to fuck you right here in the car. Then when I cum on your tits I want a picture of you making the peace sign and smiling as my seed graces filthy whore body." He sneered getting out a chequebook.

"No thank you, you have already given me enough money to open my business, I'll soon be earning my own money so why would I need any more of your father's?"

"I thought you said you enjoyed this weekend?"

"Absolutely, I'm sure my husband and I will thoroughly enjoy recreating it in our own way. But as for you, I don't enjoy you on any level, and personally I'm not certain if I let you fuck me that your tiny penis would even touch the sides." The birthday boy turned bright red and banged on the driver's dividing screen.

"Stop the car, this bitch has decided to walk the rest of the way home." He spat.

"OK then, toodle-oo." Kaiki chirped as she got out of the car, ignoring the shocked looks on the faces of passersby as she tried to figure out which part of Kyoto she was in.

...

Epilogue

"Thank you everyone for coming to the Eat and Play Cafe. I'm afraid we are closing for a private function this evening so we will have to ask you to finish up and leave. But we are so thrilled so many people came." Futoshi announced over the speaker system. His phone buzzed and he gave it a quick glance.

'How does it feel knowing I've seen your whore wife naked, bent over and begging for my cock?'

He wondered how much longer he would keep getting these messages and thought maybe he should change his number after all. Kaiki was getting more messages that were far more explicit and refused to change her number, even sometimes texting back to egg them on, but that was all part of their new understanding.

The last of the families threaded out of the cafe as Futoshi laid out the food and drinks for the first of their "after dark" parties. Invite only from a list Kaiki had put together and Futoshi had not asked how.

After some time people started to arrive, all dressed in formal outfits and marvelling at the spread of food and alcoholic drinks that Futoshi had arranged. Eventually, when enough people arrived he stood in front of them all to read the speech his wife had written for the occasion.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first after dark party for the eat and play cafe. Now you may be wondering what's so special about coming here after dark. Personally I'm wondering that myself as my wife planned this event." Futoshi's heart was in his stomach at what was ahead, given all the things his wife had told him, the things she had endured and asked him to do to her again, he didn't know what was going to happen next but was genuinely excited to see his wife fall more into the role of relentless submissive nymphomaniac. She reassured him that her heart would always be his even if her body wasn't and Futoshi was alright with the arrangement as long as he was brought along for the ride.

"So aside from the alcohol, pretty much everything is the same, all the machines are turned on and you can win tickets from them just as you would during the day." Futoshi still couldn't see where this was going, Kaiki had been very secretive about her plans for an after dark party and in the fortnight before the party had even asked to sleep on the sofa downstairs, desperate to hide something from Futoshi.

"The difference tonight is the prizes. Whereas during the day you may spend all day earning a couple hundred tickets only to cash them in for a mouse-mat or a holographic poster. After dark we have a more interesting selection of prizes, and before you ask these will be a regular event so you can save up your tickets over time for something special. To tell you more please welcome my wife Kaiki."

Kaiki entered the main cafe from the staff room, she was wearing a large black cloak and seemed to be having trouble walking, dragging behind her a large painted piece of wood.

"Ladies and gentlemen, for reasons that will become clear I will be brief. Instead of telling you what you can win I would prefer to show you." Kaiki's hands shook as they emerged from her cloak and dropped it to the floor. Futoshi saw his wife's naked body reborn with singularly erotic purpose. She was completely oiled up, and had gotten her nipples pierced, currently with two large hoops threaded through them. Attached to the hoops were two chains, the first set attached to cuffs on her wrists, pulling at her nipples with every arm movement, the second attached with clips to the top of her labia. There were two more clips on her labia, these attached with chains to cuffs on her ankles, leaving her pussy spread open and tortured with every step she took.

The other thing that surprised Futoshi was Kaiki's new tattoo, just above her pubis she had an intricate pattern of roses, the thorns made to look like they were digging into her skin and dripping drops of blood onto the crimson petals. Amongst the roses were two lines of text, the first said 'dirty fuck whore.' the second said 'property of Futoshi Watanabe.'

With great effort Kaiki bent over to lift up her sign so everyone could read it, giving everyone a clear view of the buttplug currently inside of her. It said:

Eat and Play Cafe late night special.

1 ticket: one spank on my ass or grope of my breasts.

10 tickets: a slap in my face.

15 tickets: pull my nipples until I scream.

20 tickets: a passionate kiss on the lips.

30 tickets: write one thing on my body in permanent marker.

50 tickets: one picture in a pose of your choice.

100 tickets: my personal phone number.

150 tickets: you may cum on me.

300 tickets: I give you oral sex.

500 tickets: you get to fuck me in the pussy.

750 tickets: you get to fuck me in the ass.

1000 tickets: you get to take me back to your place and I will be your slave for 24 hours.

1500 tickets: you decide what and where my next tattoo will be.

2000 tickets: you get a wish, anything you desire I will do for you, no matter what (except the more expensive items on this list).

3000 tickets: I get your name branded on my bottom.

10,000 tickets: I divorce my husband, and move in with you as your full time sex slave.

As Futoshi read the board, his disbelief was palpable, although he took a moment to notice the sign was professionally made and to visualise the looks his wife must have gotten placing the order. Kaiki hobbled over to her husband and looked up at him with a big grin.

"So, do you like the new look?" She asked, doing a stunted twirl for Futoshi.

"Absolutely!" Futoshi grinned, "you looking forward to people cashing in their tickets?" He asked. Kaiki purred at the prospect and gave Futoshi a big kiss for being so supportive. "Also you're not serious about divorcing me if someone gets 10,000 tickets are you?"

"I figured nobody has the staying power to amass 10,000 tickets and not get bored of me." She nonchalantly stated. "Besides, surely it makes you want to make the most of me while you still have me." She joked, turning to watch the gathered guests disseminate among the arcade machines.

"Oh one more thing, someone called Lee Artifice should be calling to book his birthday party tomorrow, I told him we would give him and his friends the after dark experience, only with all the machines turned to free play, is that OK?"

Epilogue 2

"What do you mean 'no?' I've been spending a fortune sneaking my friends in and having them amass 10,000 tickets. You now have to divorce your husband and become my slave." The former birthday boy yelled, waving suitcases full of tickets at Kaiki.

"You may need to get your lawyer to teach you the meaning of the phrase 'have to'. Its like a casino, I agreed to trade myself for those tickets, that agreement can be revoked simply because I don't like the conniving spoilt rich boy with the tickets. Have fun with your worthless paper, Buh-bye now"

Iwroteathing
Iwroteathing
1,230 Followers