Opening Lines Ch. 02

Story Info
It turns out they were right to speak up.
11.5k words
4.35
30.9k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: What Happened Next

This is a follow-up to the events set out in my recently submitted story called "Opening Lines". If anyone is interested, there are a few more things that have happened to me and my wife Amy since we opened the lines of communication between us a couple of years ago that I intend to write about, too, as soon as I find the time.

- - - - - - - -

In the weeks that followed our return from our Tahoe weekend, Amy and I continued to talk more about how what had happened was affecting us. As sure as we'd both said we were before that amazing night of passion and exploration in the suite at Harvey's, I have to admit that we were both relieved about what each other's reactions had actually been. After the hormones fade and the reality of "what just happened?" sets in, it seems like in many sexual situations, a villain named "Remorse" often appears. Not so with me and Amy, though. If anything, that night had drawn us even closer together.

From our talks, I knew Amy had enjoyed that night of having wild and crazy sex with more than one guy at a time, and that she wanted more of it. And Amy knew that I really did want to see her with other men again. We both knew it would only be a matter of time before that opportunity arose again, and we were both anxious for it to happen. One night after dinner, we were sitting outside on the patio, enjoying one of the early fall evenings that are so nice in northern California. I asked Amy "Are you as anxious as I am to have another night like the one you had with Greg and me?"

"Yes, darling, I am. I admit it . . . I loved the sex, and I loved performing for you, and I almost went crazy when both of you were doing me at the same time like that. It was like nothing I've ever felt before, and I want more of that . . . of two men making my body feel like that . . . of getting double fucked. That sounds so nasty, doesn't it? But that's exactly what it was, and I know I want to do that again, too. Are you sure you're OK with that?"

"Oh, I'm OK with that, all right," I said. "In fact, I'd like to watch you take care of a couple of guys at once, Amy. I can't explain why, but I'd love to see you do that."

"You're so wicked, baby. I'll just bet you would, too. Damn you, Tim, I'm getting horny just thinking about . . . and you knew I'd get like this, too, didn't you? I'll get you back for this, I promise", she teased me with a smile.

"I can't wait, Amy . . . but please don't tease me when you do", I shot back, also with an obvious grin that told her I meant exactly the opposite.

"Well, then, if I'm going to turn into this sexual wildcat we both seem to want me to be, there's no doubt that I've got to get myself to the gym. I need to build up my strength and stamina if I'm going to be ridden double, don't you think?"

And so Amy joined the gym. Her workouts gradually increased until she was going at least three times per week, and once on the weekend. Her body, as sexy as it was, looked even sexier as she toned it up, and our lovemaking became even more passionate and frequent as she got to feeling better and better about herself. A woman's self-image is so fragile, isn't it? As good as Amy had always looked, she'd seemed to require constant reaffirmation that she did. As a loving but possibly sometimes-insensitive husband, there's just the off-chance that in the past, I might not have done as good of a job of letting her know how good she looked as I should have, either.

But one of the by-products of that first night of exploration in our marriage had been the realization by Amy that other men found her attractive, too. She looked good, and she knew it, and she was quickly getting to the point that she liked showing it off a little bit, too. Nothing extreme - - she still dressed like an everyday mom and wife, but the tops she wore became a little tighter and her skirts rose a little higher at the hem. It wasn't readily noticeable to anyone else, I thought, but it sure was to me. Maybe that's because I'd waited so long to see her dress like that, and I'd fantasized so much about how she'd look if she did. I sure wasn't disappointed, either.

The town we live in is too small for anything to happen with anyone who lives here. People would undoubtedly talk, and while Amy and I are both at ease with the idea of her having sex with other guys, the reactions of a neighbor or friend who might find out about that part of our lives could be devastating. Rumors could affect my job, our kids at school . . . potentially anything, or everything, about our lives might be turned upside down over such a revelation. It would be far too risky to even consider, although I'm sure that there are some of our friends and neighbors (maybe far more than we think, judging from the things Amy saw on the Internet that night) who would willingly participate and remain completely discreet.

Not far down the coast from where we live, there's a huge campus of high-tech companies - - Intel, Cisco, lots of smaller technology businesses that no one knows today but will probably become household names once they go public. These businesses all have one thing in common . . . the employees are, by and large, quite young and very intelligent. With the price of housing rising so fast as you go south down the coastline from where we live, many of those talented young men and women are moving north and commuting from towns like ours.

Several months after she'd begun her workout routine, Amy was in the gym late one afternoon. By then, she was looking absolutely terrific . . . even more so than before, if that was possible. I'd left the office for a little while to pick up the kids from school, a nice advantage of living in a small town and working right near the house. Everyone else who was picking up that day was a mom, it seemed, so the gym was almost empty. Amy was going through her normal routine of stretching, then lifting weights, then stretching some more, when she noticed two men, each in their mid-20s, standing nearby and watching her work out. They smiled at her in a friendly way, and she grinned back, but continued her exercises.

A few moments later, one of them came over to Amy and offered to show her how she could improve on some of the things she was doing, as well as to show her a few new exercises she might like. She got a better look at him . . . about 6 feet tall, muscled but not brawny, with blue eyes, light brown hair and a killer smile. "Wow, this kid's gorgeous", she thought to herself. He seemed sincere and friendly, and she began to talk to him about his suggestions. He introduced himself as Will, and pointed to his friend, who was then lifting some weights, telling Amy that his friend was named Tyson, but everyone called him Ty. When Ty finished his set, Will summoned him over and introduced him to Amy. Ty was taller and darker than Will, but looked equally attractive to Amy.

They talked a bit more about what Amy was trying to tone up, then Will offered to show her some weight exercises that might help what she was trying to do. Her biggest concern was her legs, she said, so Will suggested that she get on the weight machine that let her exercise the muscles on the inside and outside of her thighs. She sat down, adjusted the machine to fit her, then listened as Will explained the exercise to her.

Basically, it called for her to start with her thighs tightly clenched together and slowly open them, the weight of the machine then causing a pulling in the muscles on both sides of her thighs as she spread them further. Then, she was to hold them open, holding the weight at its highest point, for a count of five before slowly re-closing them. By her third rep on this exercise, Amy could feel the muscles burning, which meant the exercise was doing its job. Will sure seemed to know what he was doing, she thought.

But Will was doing something else, too, though Amy didn't think he knew what it was. As she struggled to hold up the weight, she knew she had to focus on something to take her mind off the ache of her straining muscles, and her gaze had settled on the bulge in Will's workout shorts. Her pussy had responded, too, though not even meaning to, and it was now getting a little bit wet as she pictured in her mind what might be in those shorts.

Amy was wrong about what Will knew. He had watched her intently throughout her lifts, slowly spreading her legs, and like all young men that age, his mind had quickly wandered to "wouldn't that be fun?" He saw her focusing on his crotch as his bulge grew, and she hadn't turned away or seemed embarrassed about looking at it. Will somehow knew that, even though Amy had several years on him, she was a passionate, sexy woman with a healthy interest in both her own body and his. His hormones were starting to kick into gear, just thinking about "what if", and he knew that Amy must be able to see the increasing swell of his cock.

Amy's hormones were racing now, too. She stopped exercising, sat up and looked right at Will's shorts, then up at him, her eyes locking onto his. "Where do you and Ty live?", she asked.

"Actually, we share an apartment at Annandale, but we're not here very often because we work 20 miles from here and spend most of our time there. Why do you ask?" "Just curious," Amy replied. "Do you have any friends in town?"

"No . . . in fact, this is our first time to get out and even look around since we moved up here last week. We saw an ad for a free workout at this gym, so we thought we'd check it out."

By now, Amy's body wasn't the only thing racing. Her imagination had taken off on a sprint of its own. "How do you like it so far?", she asked a little bit flirtatiously.

Will looked right at Amy and responded: "I had no idea it'd be so good. What do you think, Ty?"

Ty agreed and said: "We know lots of other ways to get a good workout, too . . . if you're interested."

If Amy was reading these two young hunks right, they were at least hinting about exactly the same kind of "workouts" she and her husband had begun to enjoy together. She needed to be sure, though, before pursuing that idea any further.

"I think I'm finished at the gym today, but yes, I like to try out new things, and I'd like to hear what you've got in mind. Right now, though, I'm all hot and sweaty, and I'm going to take a shower. You two look like you could use one, too. Meet me back out here when we're done?"

"Sure, we'll be waiting for you," Will said.

Like all women (sorry, Amy dear), it took her longer than the men to shower and dress. Ty and Will had been waiting for 10 minutes by the time Amy returned. She was wearing a casual dress, and as she walked out of the locker room, the guys commented on how pretty she looked. "You guys clean up pretty well, too, I'd say. Any way, you never can tell just how far a little flattery might get you," she said, wondering if she'd said it a little too flirtatiously. She hoped she wasn't being too obvious about her interest in them - - what if she was misreading everything they'd said?

"My car's in the shop", she said, thinking a little white lie wouldn't hurt anything if it could help her find out what she needed to know, "and I had a friend drop me off here. I need to call her to pick me up . . . that is, unless I can catch a ride with you two. Would you mind?" She knew that if they took her up on that request, they were probably thinking the same kinds of things she was.

Looking right at her with a sexy smile, Will responded: "Of course, Amy. We'd love to give you a ride . . . where would you like us to take you?" He said it in a way that left no doubt what was on their minds. Now, she had to get her husband involved, too.

"I've never seen Annandale. I hear it's nice. Can we stop by your place and let me take a look?"

Will and Ty almost couldn't believe their ears. Not an hour ago, they'd been working up a sweat pushing iron and jogging, but now, it looked an awful lot like they'd soon be doing an entirely different kind of workout, with a very pretty lady.

"I'll get the car," Ty said, and he left quickly. Amy realized she had to tell these guys that her husband would be coming along, too. After all, that was the whole purpose of this . . . to excite him, too, not just Amy. She and Will were standing in the entry lobby of the gym, waiting on Ty to drive up, when Amy spoke.

"Will, before we go, I've got to call my husband and tell him where to come get me. He doesn't like me going places with other men unless he's there, too."

"So you're married," Will said to her, a shocked, disappointed look quickly appearing on his face. Maybe he'd completely misread things, after all. "I guess should have expected it . . . a beautiful woman like you is always married, it seems like . . ."

As she heard the car coming around the corner, Amy said: "Yes, I'm married, Will, but my husband is very understanding . . . and he won't object to meeting me there, I promise . . ."

Will just looked at her, not clearly understanding what she was saying, but thinking that maybe there was something more she was just about to tell him. She stepped up close to him, so no one else might hear, and in a hushed voice said: "You see, Will . . . my husband and I have a very special relationship. I love him very much, and he loves me, too, and we both like certain things that maybe other husbands and wives wouldn't approve of . . . do you understand what I'm trying to tell you?"

"I . . . I . . . don't know," Will said. "Are you saying that . . ."

"Will, what I'm saying is this . . . I think you and Ty are very sexy, and both my husband and I would love it if you two would take me back to your apartment. We don't have to wait on him to get there, and when he arrives, he won't interfere. At some point, though, I let him play, too. Is that clear enough for you?"

The car drove up, but neither Will nor Amy opened the door to go outside yet. Will was speechless. "Shall I call him and tell him where to meet me?"

Finally, Will found words. "We live in Unit 4-C at Annandale. The first floor, just inside the gate. Have him meet us there."

"I'll call him, then, but I'll tell him we may get a little head start before he gets there . . . that is, if it's OK with you and Ty . . .," Amy whispered to Will in a soft, seductive voice. "While I'm making the call, check with Ty and make sure it's OK, will you?"

"We'll be waiting in the car for you . . ." Will said, and went outside. As she dialed my number, Amy could see him talking to Ty through the driver's window, and she smiled to herself when she saw Ty's double-take as Will described their conversation and Amy's intentions for them. Will finally opened the back door of the car behind Ty and got in. From what Amy could tell, Ty apparently had no objections to her offer, either. "This could be really good", Amy thought to herself as she waited for me to answer.

The receptionist put Amy's call through to me. After describing what had happened and the offer she'd made her two new friends, Amy said: "Darling, I hope you can get off the rest of the afternoon . . . I think you'll like what might be going on in Annandale if you can stop by."

"You're damn right I can get off, Amy . . . and I mean that in more ways than one. You're so hot, baby . . . damn, I hope no one notices what's popped up already. I guess I'll have to sneak out with my briefcase over my lap, just to hide things . . ."

I could tell my reaction pleased Amy, and I could hear the smile on her face as she said: "Well, then, Unit 4-C it is. Stop at the house again and check on the kids, will you? Ask my sister to take them for the night . . . she owes me one from last weekend. And . . . darling . . . is it OK if we maybe get started without you? I promise I'll make things up to you, though . . ."

"Amy, you're going to drive me crazy, picturing what might be going on until I get there, but you can tell me about it later . . . and yes, go ahead and get warmed up if you want to. Call me on my cell phone, though, when you get there . . . I want to know you're safe. I love you, Amy."

"And I love you, darling . . . you know I do. I'll call you, and hurry up, too, will you? Your cock better be hard as a rock for me, baby, because I've got lots of things I plan to do with my favorite cock. My mouth's watering, just thinking about how good it's going to taste when . . ."

"Damn, Amy, slow down, will you? I'm about ready to come already, and I haven't even left the office! I'll see you as soon as I can . . . but hold those thoughts, will you?"

"No matter what, darling . . . no matter what. I can't wait to see you. Now, get going, will you, or should I say 'coming'? And . . . thank you for letting me do this, darling . . ." The phone clicked. Amy was on her way. What would I find when I got there?

Amy's told me the story of what happened before I got there, and it made me so horny, I'm not sure I got all of exactly right. Any way, here's the way she told it to me - - I think.

It was only a short drive from the gym to Annandale. Not even waiting for the guys to open her door, she quickly got in the back seat of the car from the passenger side, then closed the door. Ty drove, and she and Will rode together in the back seat. As soon as she was in the car, Amy lay down and put her head down in Will's lap, telling him that she didn't want to be seen driving through the streets of our town in a car with two handsome young men. "After all, what would the neighbors say?" The car's windows were tinted a bit, too, which also helped.

As soon as they drove away from the gym, Amy rolled her head a little in Will's lap so that she could look up at him. Against the back of her head, she could feel a large lump of his male hardness. She took her right hand and grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him down a little toward her mouth, and ran her left hand seductively across the tops of her legs, just below her hemline. Will's eyes were riveted on what she was doing. She whispered to him: "Give me your hand, Will", and he took his right hand and put it on her left one. Amy then took his hand and used it to pull up the hem of her dress, revealing her light blue lace bikini panties. Then, she placed his hand right between her legs, using her own to move his up and down against her steaming pussy. "That feels good . . . real good . . . don't stop" she purred. Then, she turned her face towards Will's crotch, taking little bites at his cock through his jeans. Will began to squirm in his seat.

"Oh, baby, I can't wait to suck this big thing dry . . . you'd like that, wouldn't you?" All Will could manage was an "uh-huh". Amy then rolled back over, again looking up, and said over the seat to Ty: "Your friend's making a real mess out of me back here, Ty . . . my pussy's dripping wet right now. Can I count on you to clean me up a little when we get to your place?" Amy said all she could hear was a little groan from the front, followed by a surge in the car's speed. They got to the apartment right after that, and Amy called me. All I heard was: "We're here . . . I love you . . . hurry . . . I'm so hot right now, Tim . . . bye." All of them then quickly went inside.

Ty was the first one through the door after Amy, and as he came inside, Amy opened her arms and embraced him. Will followed them inside and closed the door behind him. Amy reached up and kissed Ty warmly, her tongue quickly flickering in and out of his mouth. Then, she pulled back, looking up at his face. "You've been so busy driving, we haven't had time to get to know each other yet," Amy said. She continued on, now shamelessly seductive: "Are you two still interested in showing me some other workouts?"

From the door, Will answered: "I think we've got a few things you'll like . . . ", and taking her hand, led her toward the living room couch, saying: "but first, we need to warm you up." Ty followed, and they sat her down on the couch, each taking a seat beside her. "For starters, you're not dressed right," Will told her.