All Comments on 'Opening Lines Ch. 02'

by ishuddacalledbefore

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
big whore now

fuck other men where you are around or not.you fool yourself she is a whore now.

JDsellerJDsellerabout 19 years ago
Wimp of a man whoring out his wife????

I find it hard to believe that anyone finds this type of story enjoyable,at least any man. Men for good and bad are more ego driven than this. When our territory is invaded we react to stop the invasion , not help out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Not bad

Not a bad story. The biggest problem I had with it was the constant shifting from first to third person perspective. It's a bit annoying. But otherwise, it was a cute sexy story about a couple that enjoys exploring sex together.

You're sure to get the "wife is a whore" comments though. Don't let those bother you. There seems to be a lot of guys reading loving wives stories that can't seem to understand that sex and love are different things. A plot like yours seems to bring out their insecurities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Just Think

of the love the two could share if they had a 20 man gangbang for her. I think it would be appropriate to have the kids watch their mommy too on special occasions like that to show them the true love mommy and daddy have for each other.

The love they share for each other could be radiated out to the entire family. Generations to come could benefit from their experiences. Perhaps the little girls could share what they had learned from mommy with some of their little classmates at school. if they were too young to get penetrated, then, perhaps they could suck their little friend's cocks.

This monogamy thing in marriage is silly. The idea should be put to rest. Also there should not be any effort to keep the wife from getting pregnant either. The idea that each child should have a different father should be good for the gene pool.

The couple both seem so happy and a gangbang for her should be at least a twice a week affair. Her husband could also learn to suck cock too so that he could get the lovers hard if they are waning a bit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Cuckolding is Sick Wussie Author

How jaded are you author?? - Check the prior comment to see that the sickies love you and your pitiful demeaning of males!!

For the one percent of males that like to be cuckolded I'm sure there are many women who wonder how could a wife respect such a wimpy male. Well they don't but they have thier own agenda. He watches while she gets off much moreso than he ever could get her - win win for her but like all too good to be true, good things always come to an end.

You already have her going off with her big cocked lovers before he gets there and even while he's there now. So it won't be long before she is into gangbangs while he videos them for the family and church activities.

So, back to you author, I sense that this sorid cuckolding gets you off as much as you write about it. What a waste of talent but if you are sick you are sick and thats the way you obviously want it. Sad stuff. Have you thought about where you go from here? Whats going to get you off after this jaded stuff won't? Haven't thought about that have you. Have you thought about getting some help?

How are the scores? Normal people like some erotic sensuality - not sorid demeaning pitiful males and slut cum wives.

So saloots to you the new cuckold king - write for the sickies if you will but move cuckolding tales to FETISH where they belong and out of Loving Wives - Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Give wimps a break...

Hey guys, I'm a wimp cuckold. You can make all the arguments you like about "real men" not letting their wives fuck other guys because I don't claim to be a real man; I'm a wimp and I accept it. My wife has fucked others from the start of our relationship; my very small penis never did it for her. Cuckolds like me are real human beings and I believe I have as much right to enjoy stories like this as you do other kinds of stories. Where does all the rage against cuckolds like me and wives like mine come from?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lol , mr Anonymous wimp...

it comes form the fact that most people don't like liers. You can argue all you want about you and and your lifestlye but we all know that 90% of what you are saying is bullshit. And that goes double for the writters.

shaman43shaman43over 13 years ago
Protest too loudly

What insecurities must some of you have. Not plotted as well and I have a personal dislike of how she initiated contact without hubby. That is a slippery slope in the lifestyle. But these folks who are protesting this life the way they do are welcome to live their life the way they want. I live it the way I want. Sometimes in the lifestyle. Sometimes we stay monogamous for years. As for being a wimp not so. First I have more than average both length and girth. I served in the Corps and have been shot at and shot. Have killed others as a sniper and close fire fights. Have the hardware to prove it. Am competent in several self defense techniques and have used them in civilian life. We like to live the way we want and what is a turn on. Works for us and we are a loving couple that many others like to be around, no sex, just because we are a happy, joyful couple. So your condemnation only shows your own fears.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Basically a good story that is sexy and well written.

However, I downgraded it from 5 stars to 1 star because anal, let alone triple pentration, is gross, perverted, and a turn off. And, because of the almost impossible large cocks; especially the 9". Once you get away from the hype, even John Holmes was only 8.75" and it didn't fuction well; that is, would not get completely hard.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Children

It sickens me to think that subhuman people like this would even have children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Just another cuck and slut story

Nothing new. Hubby is just a pervert and weak wimp. Wife likes to be a whore with no consequences. They are terrible role models and one or both will end up with a disease or worse get caught by the kids having gangbang in the living room. Just awful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous