Opening Pandora's Box Pt. 01

Story Info
Loving wife is encouraged to explore.
6.1k words
3.61
22.1k
34
3

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pandora glanced over at her husband who was sitting in the chair near the bed, nervously watching as the man whom he had first introduced her to at the banquet only a few hours earlier, was thrusting his big, black cock into her cunt. She was amazed to find herself just thinking the vulgar word "cunt". The big, bald, powerfully muscled, Black man had her laying crossways on the hotel bed with her butt propped up on pillows at the edge of the bed with her ankles resting on his broad shoulders, enabling him to remain standing as he fucked her. She was once again amazed that she had yet again allowed herself to even think such a vulgar word, yet she was being truly "fucked." She glanced down to admire the way her crimson pubic hair, which was as usual neatly trimmed but unshaven, contrasted with Derrick's curly, dark pubes. She asked herself once again. What the Hell am I doing?

Pandora had been enthralled by the dark scrotum which sagged under the weight of an enormous pair of testicles. Those testicles were now swinging pendulously in rhythm to Derick's vigorous thrusting. She was acutely aware of the sensation of that dark scrotum that sagged under the weight of those magnificent testicles gently pummeling her plump, alabaster buttocks with every vigorous thrust.

A brief pang of guilt compelled Pandora to glance over at her husband again. She was reassured to see him still sitting in the armchair. Paul was still wearing his shirt and tie, but his pants and underwear remained around his ankles, revealing his pale penis. He was once again flaccid. She instinctively understood that Paul's faltering erection eloquently expressed his ambivalence about her decision. However; his continued silence and failure to intervene was sufficient. He had in fact encouraged her. She would accept his quiet acquiescence even though she obviously didn't have his unequivocal blessing.

The thrusting of that magnificent penis into Pandora's vagina continued. The sensations were exquisitely arousing. Unlike her husband, her paramour was uncircumcised. She had experienced an uncircumcised penis only once, or rather during that one week, before they were married. She found herself once again luxuriating in the sensation as the foreskin seemed to lubricate their fucking. In spite of the unaccustomed girth as well as the extra length, the sensation of that big, black cock thrusting into her was pleasurable rather than painful. Even the rhythmic thrusting of that enormous, bluntly rounded, mushroom glans that pounded against her cervix as if it were a battering ram intent on breaching the gates of heaven, was pleasurable. Derrick's massive testicles continued to swing pendulously in his scrotum to gently pummel Pandora's buttocks as he fucked her. She climaxed, again.

An unexpected sound drew Pandora's attention. Her husband was scooting the chair closer, obviously so he could more closely examine every detail of their fucking. His horrified gaze was obviously fixated on the ebony shaft that was plunging relentlessly into her sex. Pandora feared that husbandly jealousy and possessiveness would finally assert themselves, but Paul remained silent. His erection was even reviving at least somewhat, yet again.

Pandora found herself wondering about what Paul was thinking. Had his attention had been drawn to that swollen artery that she had noticed when she was performing fellatio on Derick? Was her loving husband thinking about how that artery was feeding sustenance to the sexual dynamo that was now pleasuring his wife? Pandora had explored and noted every branching of the tree that delivered life giving blood to his massive phallus while she was performing fellatio on him. Perhaps Paul's gaze was fixated on that amazingly thick urethra that was poised to ejaculate his potent semen into her womb? Then Pandora noticed the way her husband's eyes were moving side to side, obviously following the movements of those testicles that were gently pummeling her buttocks.

With encouragement from Derrick, Pandora's drunken, marijuana fueled curiosity had compelled her to insist that her husband and her prospective paramour stand side by side with their trousers around their ankles so that she could critically examine them. She had playfully fondled them both in an effort to bring them both to fully erect attention. Her fondling had escalated to furtive fellatio in an effort to revive Paul's faltering penis. She had rationalized that it would only be fair that she also perform fellatio on Derrick as well. At first she'd promised herself that it would be just a few licks, a bit of sensual kissing of the purple glans, and a furtive flickering tongue to explore that mysterious foreskin and taste those first, few, precious drops of semen. She had been fearful of how Paul might react when she yielded to temptation by furtively wrapping her lips around the glans. She had been encouraged when her obviously distressed husband offered no protest. She had eagerly taken that magnificent, male member deeply into her mouth.

After savoring her African-American suitor's penis for a while, Pandora had returned her attentions to her husband. The sensation of his flaccid penis swelling once again into a revived erection had emboldened her. She had alternately taken her husband's shy, ever faltering erection then Derrick's rampant, unabashed erection deep into her mouth. She had shamelessly measured and appraised each of them with her lips, tongue and throat. Paul's swollen but not totally erect, pale member hadn't measured up to the competition's unabashedly, spectacularly erect, big, Black cock.

Pandora had almost repented when she noticed the modest diamond of her engagement ring. Paul had been a student of very limited means when he gave her that ring at Christmas two decades ago. The far more impressive diamond anniversary band that he had given her on their most recent anniversary had been a gesture of gratitude for not forsaking him during those lean, early years. The glittering of her diamonds as she grasped that mahogany shaft to fellate it had evoked her guilt, reviving her misgivings. She had been shamed by the reminder of what those glittering diamonds symbolized. She was bound to her husband by her vows of matrimony. The sight of those glittering diamonds had only emphasized the debauchery of their unexpectedly escalating, first encounter. However; the sight of Paul standing beside her suitor with his pants around his ankles had given her courage. His quiet acquiescence had granted her his tacit indulgence. Although he was obviously conflicted, his inconstant erection had revealed his ambiguous consent.

Pandora had been amazed that her delicate fingers were unable to fully encircle that big, black cock. She had estimated that the ebony penis must be at least half again longer than Paul's pale, almost six incher and probably half again thicker. Pandora was a high school math teacher. She didn't need a calculator to estimate the relative volumes of the two cylinders. She knew that the volume of that big, black cock was over three times greater than the volume of Paul's own, more modest, pale penis. It had been inevitable that her tentative, manual and oral examination would so quickly escalate to this serendipitous, premature, primal rutting.

Pandora was amazed to find herself thinking that she had never felt more desirable than she did now as she was getting so vigorously fucked by this big, Black, almost stranger. His powerful hands gripped her hips which had broadened over the years to hold her steady as he pummeled her. The dark stockings that she had worn rather than pantyhose as a reluctant indulgence to her husband now accentuated her shapely legs and thick thighs, emphasizing how pale her skin was compared to Derrick's. Her paramour had pushed her matching, black bralette up over her breasts so that he could admire the way her big, flabby, saggy tits undulated wildly in response to his thrusting. He didn't even seem to be repulsed by the jiggling of her somewhat rounded belly that had so stubbornly resisted her recent regime of dieting and exercising. He was obviously enjoying the way her labia, that had given birth to three children, were stretched so that they clung to the shaft as it alternately thrust into her then withdrew, again and again.

Pandora was elated when her dark paramour bent towards her so that he could kiss her again. She knew that Paul had not been oblivious to those first, furtive kisses while they were dancing together at the banquet anymore than he had been unaware of those dark hands that she had shamelessly allowed to roam with ever escalating boldness first over her buttocks then breasts. Pandora had rationalized that she wasn't the only wife at the banquet who was dancing, but not with her husband. The knowledge that she was not the only wife who had been allowing her partner who wasn't her husband to not only kiss her but take other liberties had emboldened her.

Paul's failure to intervene had also emboldened Pandora's prospective paramour. Derrick had unzipped her dress down to her well rounded buttocks so that he could slyly slip a hand inside the sagging neckline of her dress to fondle her nearly naked breasts as they danced together. She had not resisted, even when she noticed other people taking notice. She had wondered then why Paul had not protested her indiscrete, adulterous flirtations. However; she had been thrilled that her husband had remained impassive even when Derrick lifted her bralette up over her breasts to fully expose her to his groping.

Pandora was once again plagued by belated guilt as the Black man kissed her while he continued to thrust his big, black, cock into her. She and Paul had both rationalized that her prospective encounter with her prospective paramour would be just a sexual fling that wouldn't jeopardize their marriage. However; the sensation of his thick, full, ebony lips once again pressing against her pale, pink lips while his big, black penis was repeatedly plunging deep into her vagina intensified her arousal. While Pandora struggled to convince herself that they weren't actually making love, she knew that this was not just a casual, carnal fuck. She was bonding intimately with this Black man.

The rhythm of the thrusting intensified. Pandora instinctively knew that her dark paramour's own climax was approaching. His primal rutting once again focused her attention to the sensation of the Black man's testicles swinging in his distended scrotum to rhythmically pummel her buttocks. Those testicles that she had examined so intimately while she was performing fellatio on him were huge. Pandora had shamelessly hefted both scrotums in her hands, her husband's in her right hand and her suitor's in her left, as if she were the blindfolded lady justice's balance. She had been weighing and appraising them. She had estimated that both of Paul's testicles combined would not have equaled even one of Derrick's. Her preference had been eloquently conveyed by an ungentle squeeze of her husband's lessor scrotum.

Pandora taught chemistry and biology as well as math in their small town high school. She understood intellectually that the anatomy and physiology were somewhat more complicated, but her mind was visualizing the many tens of millions, perhaps hundreds of millions, of Negro sperm that were at that moment, churning within those massive testicles, marshalling themselves, eager to be unleashed within her womb. While Pandora often lamented that she was on the wrong side of forty, her menstrual cycle remained reasonably regular. Although her fertility was waning with age, she wasn't yet barren.

As the rhythm and intensity of her paramour's thrusting escalated towards its inevitable crescendo, Pandora vacillated. They had intended that this first meeting with Derrick during the banquet would be nothing more than a seemingly innocent opportunity for her to become acquainted with him. She had self righteously vowed that she would need more time for soul searching and earnest discussions with Paul to convince herself to cross the Rubicon. Pandora had also reminded Paul that it would be wise to wait a week, or perhaps even two weeks or even three, when she would be in a safer, or at least less dangerous phase of her cycle. She also hadn't been properly prepared for their first encounter to escalate.

Paul had discussed Pandora's preferences and peculiarities, as well as the practicalities, with Derrick during the weeks prior to the banquet. Her prospective paramour had understood that she wouldn't be receptive to an offer to wear a condom. Habit as well as Pandora's aversion to the unnatural sensation of latex inside her had dissuaded her from asking him as the big, black man was poised to mate with her. Paul hadn't demanded that her paramour wear a condom either, as she imagined any sane husband would do and should do given their circumstances. Her husband had been satisfied with her reminding Derrick that she was unprotected and requesting that he pull out because she was nearing the middle of her cycle.

Pandora glanced over at her husband. Paul remained impassive and silent. Perhaps he truly was expecting, hoping and praying that some vestige of fidelity or at least common sense would assert itself? Did he presume that his loving yet philandering wife could when the moment of truth finally arrived, deny to her paramour the one, marital prerogative that a loving wife should reasonably reserve only for her husband? Paul's continued silence was eloquent. Pandora forgot about her husband and her guilt as she once again became engrossed in their passionate kissing and the thrusting of that magnificent phallus.

Any forlorn hope that Paul might have been clinging to that Derrick might be exploiting their prolonged, passionate kissing to silence any belated reminders, protests or pleas for caution and restraint from Pandora were dispelled when he released her ankles. Pandora responded by embracing her paramour's hips between her thighs, holding him closer in an unambiguous, tacit surrender to her eminent insemination. When Derrick stopped kissing her, she even began to plead obscenely. "Fuck me! Fuck me with your big, Black cock. Cum in me! Fill my cheating cunt with your potent, Negro sperm!!"

Pandora was usually able to feel the throbbing of Paul's penis inside her whenever he began to climax, but she had never been able to actually feel his semen ejaculating inside her. However; she could actually feel Derrick's semen surging inside her now, flooding her vagina to splash against her unprotected cervix. The knowledge that there was no barrier to prevent his virile sperm from penetrating her cervix to reach her womb evoked yet another orgasm, even more intense than any before. Although Pandora didn't consider herself racist, this ultimate violation of societal taboos against interracial, extramarital sex only accentuated her pleasure, bringing her to a final, shuddering orgasm.

Suddenly overwhelmed by belated pangs of guilt, Pandora glanced over at her husband. The sight of semen squirting from his penis didn't evoke the contempt that she might have expected. She instinctively understood that his no doubt humiliating response was a comforting reassurance that in spite of his obvious angst, he still loved her.

When her dark paramour finally stepped away from her, Pandora could feel his flaccid yet still formidable penis slipping from between her distended labia. She rolled over so that her ass was no longer propped up on the pillows and readjusted her position on the bed so that her head was at the headboard. For only a moment, shame compelled her to press her knees together in a belated effort to conceal the evidence of her so recent adultery. However; she soon found herself casually spreading her thighs, but in quiet confession rather than just taunting her husband or wantonly flaunting her crimson labia to Derrick. She could feel the way her swollen labia remained distended from having that massive penis inside her. She could feel the mere traces of semen that were slowly seeping from her vagina to drip down into the cleft of her buttocks. She instinctively understood that most of Derick's semen would remain inside her for quite some time. More importantly, she was convicted that most of his sperm were at that moment already attempting to wriggle through her cervix to reach her womb. Thinking about the possible consequences was terrifying yet strangely, intensely arousing.

Pandora beckoned to her husband to join her. Paul belatedly removed his shoes and trousers then hesitantly climbed up onto the bed to lay beside her. "Thank you," she sobbed then kissed him passionately. Fortunately; he was not angered by her gratitude for his reluctant indulgence. He returned her kiss. As their kissing became more passionate, Pandora reached down to grasp his penis. She was not surprised to find that he remained flaccid. He had never been exceptionally virile and his ability to recuperate had waned over the years. She desperately wanted to feel her husband inside her, just for the reassurance that he still loved her.

Pandora savored Paul's kisses then the sensation of his lips migrating to her breasts. She embraced him lovingly as he suckled from her swollen nipples. Pandora was elated to feel Paul begin kissing his way down her belly until she understood the implications. That would simply be to perverted. For only a moment, she almost protested. However; some primal instinct asserted itself. She desperately craved the sensation of her husband's lips and tongue pleasuring her adulterous sex. Her fingers entwined in his hair to gently encourage him to kiss his way lower until his lips met hers. Pandora had always cherished Paul's eagerness and ability to pleasure her orally, but never before had the ministrations of his loving lips and tongue seemed so meaningful. She savored the sensations as he sucked on her swollen labia and clitoris. The sensation of Paul's tongue plunging into her vagina to savor the flavor of Derick's semen was profoundly arousing. The realization that her loving husband was actually trying desperately to suck the Negro sperm from her womb caused her to climax.

As Paul sat up beside her, Pandora appraised his pale penis. Her husband remained flaccid, but he didn't seem quite so shrunken. She felt encouraged that their marriage would somehow survive this bizarre, sexual encounter.

Derrick produced a bottle of Scotch from his luggage then grabbed the ice bucket which he held out towards Pandora. He was tacitly requesting that she would go fetch a bucket of ice. Pandora stood up then tugged her bralette back down over her breasts. The sheer, black fabric would offer only a token concession to her belated modesty, but she suddenly felt the need to have some support for her flabby, saggy, mother's breasts. Derrick grasped the garment to arrogantly pull it up again. She reluctantly raised her arms, allowing him to pull it higher over her head and take it off. Her husband did not protest.

Pandora nervously walked down the hotel hallway towards the ice machine that was in the elevator lobby. She was acutely aware of how her naked, unrestrained breasts bounced and juggled with every step. She was dismayed to hear the "ding" that announced the arrival of an elevator. The doors opened to reveal two elderly couples. The men were obviously elated to see her. The women were actually bemused rather than offended until they noticed Paul and her dark stranger standing in the hallway as they watched and waited. Both of the elderly women were shocked, at least initially, then one smiled knowingly while the other gave her a furtive thumbs up. Nothing new was under the sun.

As Pandora was filling the ice bucket, another elevator car arrived. A couple, both a bit younger than Pandora, stepped out of the elevator. She recognized them. They had sat at the same table with her and her husband during the banquet! He was one of Paul's coworkers. They seemed to be bemused by Pandora's nudity until they glanced down the hallway to see not just Paul but her dark paramour standing at the door of the stranger's hotel room. They were far more shocked than the elderly couple. She knew that her reputation was ruined and that her husband had been publicly humiliated by her adulterous tryst. She struggled to seem casual as she strolled down the hallway back to the room where not just her husband eagerly awaited her.

12