Opening Pandora's Box Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pandora's paramour scooped ice into glasses then poured generous servings of scotch. They all sat on the king sized bed, leaning against the headboard, with Pandora in the middle. As they drank, her ebony paramour lit up another joint then passed it around. Until this night, Pandora hadn't smoked marijuana since she had been in college and she hadn't indulged very often even back then. However; she could vividly recall how indulging in the evil weed had always inflamed her libido.

Pandora had blamed marijuana for the lapse in judgement that had led to her surrendering her precious virginity to the captain of the football team at a fraternity party. In truth, she and Paul had been bickering and had almost broken up during the week prior to that party. She had defiantly broken a date with Paul so she could go to the party, just to spite him. Although Pandora had always expressed her disapproval of casual sex, the combination of marijuana and alcohol had banished her inhibitions that night. She had climaxed as the football stud ruptured her hymen then fucked her. She had orgasmed again when she felt his penis throbbing inside her as he ejaculated. The sensation of the stud's semen from that first fuck lubricating their fucking as he fucked her again and again all through the night then again in the morning had enabled her to climax repeatedly. Smoking marijuana had also inflamed Pandora's libido and compromised her judgement during that serendipitous, final fling during Spring Break just a couple of months before her wedding.

Pandora was not surprised when the marijuana once again inflamed her lusts. However; she was not oblivious to her husband. She was pleased to glance down at Paul's pale penis and see that his erection was reviving. She knelt in front of him and eagerly began to once again perform fellatio on him. Although she had always denied him the pleasure of ejaculating in her mouth much less swallowing his semen because she wanted him to respect her, the aroma and flavor of his semen was now just as intoxicating as the alcohol and marijuana.

Pandora felt Derrick shifting position to kneel behind her. She felt the glans of his penis probing between her labia. She looked down between her dangling breasts to watch as the purple head penetrated between her labia. This time, that big, Black cock plunged into her vagina with a single, languid stroke. She was soon being gloriously fucked again. Even more shameful, Pandora was being gloriously fucked by that massive, ebony phallus as she eagerly sucked on her husband's more modest, pale penis. She felt Paul's fingers entwining in her red hair, encouraging her. The sensation of her sagging breasts swinging pendulously as Derick increased the pace of his thrusting only accentuated her pleasure. The fucking went on and on.

Pandora climaxed again and again as her Black bull serviced her. Several times she sensed Paul's own orgasm approaching. Each time she ceased pleasuring him and even bit him gently until his arousal waned. However; when she felt the pace of her paramour's thrusting quicken as he approached his own orgasm, she sucked more vigorously on Paul's penis. This time, she would not deny her husband. She was pleased that Paul remained silent rather than remind Derrick that she was unprotected or ask him to withdraw. Pandora climaxed again when she felt her Black bull ejaculating inside her. Moments later, she felt Paul's penis spurting in her mouth. Pandora had always denied her husband the pleasure of ejaculating in her mouth much less swallowing his semen. Fortunately; swallowing semen was just like riding a bicycle. You never forgot how.

As the trio recuperated from their tryst, Paul's husbandly instincts finally asserted themselves. He was polite but not apologetic as he explained, "I think that this is enough, at least for tonight. Pandora and I have a lot to discuss." Paul pulled his pants on and grabbed his shoes while helping Pandora to find her own shoes and her little, black dress so that she could carry them. He possessively held his nude wife close as he ushered her down the hallway to the elevators.

Husband and wife were soon naked and in bed. Pandora was apprehensive, fearing that Paul's righteous wrath would belatedly erupt like a volcano. She was elated when she felt him kissing and licking her breasts again, then kissing his way down her belly to her sex. She wasn't even tempted to protest. This time, Paul didn't bring her to orgasm orally. His oral loving was merely foreplay.

Somehow; almost miraculously, his erection had revived again! His penis entered Pandora's distended vagina almost effortlessly. Pandora savored the sensation as her husband made sweet love to her. As usual, he was more attentive to her pleasure than his own. He kept adjusting his position and angle as well as the rhythm of his thrusting in an effort to please her. Although Paul failed to bring Pandora to climax during intercourse more often than not, she climaxed as he was thrusting into her adulterous, copiously inseminated cunt. Fearful that needless habits might assert themselves, Pandora gripped her husband's hips between her thighs to restrain him. She compelled him to remain inside her as he ejaculated. Her husband's simple act of inseminating her so that his sterile semen could comingle with her paramour's no doubt potent, virile sperm absolved her of her sin.

After visiting the bathroom to relieve herself, Pandora returned to the bed. She noticed her CycleBeads where she had left them on the nightstand to remind her of her nightly ritual and perhaps as a warning. Her CycleBeads had been an anniversary gift from Paul. He had presented the CycleBeads to her along with her diamond anniversary band. The implicit message had been eloquent. As Pandora nervously moved the marker ring from the ninth bead to the tenth, she was acutely aware that the ring was now on the third white bead. She had definitely entered the fertile phase of her cycle. She glanced abashedly at her husband. She was amazed that while Paul obviously understood the implications, he didn't erupt in self righteous outrage.

=============

Pandora was thinking about the sermon as Paul drove their minivan home from the service at their church that Sunday evening. Their pastor had been preaching from Hosea. The metaphor of the unfaithful wife had been amazingly appropriate. She had no doubt that their pastor's choice of subject for this Sunday had been divinely inspired. Pandora wondered what her daughters would think of her if they knew that their pious mother was an adulterous slut, just like Hagar. All of her talks about chastity, or at least restraint, and fidelity would be for naught.

Pandora wondered if her daughters could understand. She knew that in spite of her faith, her eldest had already surrendered her precious virginity to her long term, high school boyfriend whom she was certain that she would someday marry. Pandora had not chastised her daughter. Let she who is without sin cast the first stone. She had been pragmatic rather than judgmental. Pandora had taken her daughter to her gynecologist to get fitted for her first diaphragm. Unfortunately; the young couple had recently agreed that to be sensible and realistic, as well as to test their mutual commitment, they should be free to date other people while they were away at separate universities. Pandora suffered from no delusion that her daughter would remain celibate while she was residing hundreds of miles away from her betrothed. She was predestined to become at least somewhat promiscuous, just like her devoutly Christian mother and her devoutly Christian, mother's mother before her. Nothing new was under the sun.

Suddenly overwhelmed with guilt, Pandora asked Paul to stop at a pharmacy so she could get something. She insisted that everyone remain in the van to wait for her. After frantically grabbing a few unneeded things, she went to the pharmacist's counter. Fortunately; this wasn't her preferred pharmacy. The elderly pharmacist didn't know who she was. No prescription was needed. Although he seemed more disapproving after he glanced at her rings, he asked no questions and offered no comment or advice as he quietly handed her the rather large package that contained only one pill.

Pandora almost rushed to the master bathroom as her family dispersed through the house. Her eldest daughter had volunteered to cook Sunday supper. Pandora's hands began to shake as she opened the bag to remove the box that contained the one pill. Can I really do this?

Pandora thought about the many sermons that she had listened so eagerly to as well as the few rallies she had attended. She had even been arrested once for attending a prayer vigil near but not illegally near a clinic. The cops hadn't cared that their prayer vigil was legal. She would never forget the way the brutish lady cop had handcuffed her then grabbed her by the front of her blouse and bra, just between her breasts, as she dragged her away to wait for the paddy wagon. Pandora had been humiliated by the realization that her blouse and bra were being intentionally pulled up over her breasts, exposing her to the cheering, jeering crowd of pro death radicals. The buttons of her blouse had been torn off and the clasps of her bra broken. Another cop had also stepped on the hem of Pandora's long, demure skirt as she was being dragged by so that her skirt was pulled down over her wide hips then completely off. The bitch had even dragged her around across a lawn until her panty was pulled off, leaving her naked from her armpits down.

The cops had left Pandora along with the other church women, all in various states of undress or dishevel, laying on the lawn with their hands cuffed behind their backs, while they waited for the paddy wagon to take them to jail. Pandora had been humiliated by the knowledge that her torn and tattered blouse and rended bra could not offer even token protection for her modesty. The cops compelled her to remain reclined so that she was fully exposed. Most of the other women from her church were also nearly naked and were being subjected to the same indignities. The crowd began to taunt her. They chanted "ginger cunt! Ginger cunt! Ginger cunt!" The crowd also chanted "blondie cunt," then "brunette cunt" to torment her sisters in Christ.

When the paddy wagon finally arrived, the brutish lady cop had grabbed Pandora by her breasts rather than her arms then squeezed viciously as she lifted her. Pandora could offer no resistance as she was lifted by her breasts to her feet. She almost fainted as she was lifted into the paddy wagon. Pandora had been convicted that the brutish bitch was a bull dike. The matron at the jail was equally vicious as she cavity searched her new inmates. It had taken the attorneys that were hired by their church almost a week to get the women released from jail. They had finally persuaded the judge to dismiss all charges in return for agreements to not file lawsuits or seek prosecution for police brutality. Pandora had not protested the injustice because she had felt herself becoming intensely aroused by the public shaming and abuse.

Pandora found herself thinking about her arrest as she contemplated the box that contained only one pill. She decided to wait, giving herself time to contemplate the decision and pray about it. Pandora knelt by her bed to pray. She prayed earnestly until her eldest daughter called her to supper.

Pandora was eating desert when she felt the familiar pain in her abdomen. This cycle, the pain was in her left ovary rather than her right. She was ovulating! Pandora had researched the effects of the Plan B pill. She knew that while the pill was intended to prevent ovulation, it couldn't prevent an ovulation that had already occurred. However; taking the pill after ovulation would prevent the embryo from a fertilized ovum from implanting in her womb. If she had taken the pill, it would have induced an abortion!

Pandora followed Paul as he retired to their marital bed. She eagerly stripped out of her dress, pantyhose and bralette. She practically attacked him. After fellating him until he was fully erect, she straddled his hips to impale herself on his penis. She undulated her hips while flexing her pelvic muscles to give him what she hoped would be the best lovemaking of their lives. Although she would have gladly forgone her own orgasm, she paused briefly when needed to forestall his impending climax. She owed him the satisfaction of knowing that he had satisfied her yet again. Faking an orgasm in an attempt to deceive him would have been sinful. She was elated to feel his penis throbbing inside her just as she reached her own orgasm.

Pandora didn't retreat to the bathroom to rinse away Paul's semen. She wanted to luxuriate in the post coital sensation of semen gradually seeping from between her labia to soak her pubic hair. She craved the fantasy that her husband's sperm were wriggling through her cervix to valiantly battle Derrick's virile sperm. She was almost happy as she advanced the marker ring of her CycleBeads from the eleventh bead to the twelfth bead. It was the fifth white bead, needlessly suggesting that she near the most fertile day of her cycle.

Pandora awoke very early the next morning to find herself alone in the bed. She wandered into the bathroom to find Paul standing at the counter, holding the box with only one pill. He was reading the instructions on the back. He looked up at her and asked, "you would really do this for me?"

"I was intending to. Then I thought about my moral convictions that caused me to get arrested at that prayer vigil. I couldn't bring myself to do it," Pandora explained. "I felt myself ovulating during supper. Perhaps it was the Holy Spirit leading me, but if I had taken that pill then just before I ovulated, it might have caused me to abort."

"They will not admit it in the instructions, but if you take it now, hours after you have ovulated, it definitely might cause you to abort," he said. "I was the one who encouraged you to explore your sexual urges. I was the one who told you about Derrick and how he was the only Black man that I had ever encountered who truly measured up to the stereotype. I didn't protest as you were dancing with him. I was the one who accepted his invitation to come up to his room to have a night cap and smoke some marijuana even though you had warned me that you shouldn't go to far that night because you were getting to late in your cycle to be safe. I should have honored our agreement that it was up to you to decide if, when and with who you would explore."

Paul then opened the box to extract the plastic card with the bubble that contained the pill. He held it over the toilet. "I was with you Friday night. I had encouraged you. I didn't protest. You owe me no apology, much less this." Paul popped the pill out if the bubble to let it drop into the toilet bowl. Perhaps taking inspiration from the threshing scene in The Quiet Man, Pandora eagerly flushed the toilet. Husband and wife held hands as the evil pill swirled around in the bowl until it disappeared.

Pandora was thrilled when she felt her husband gently taking her in his arms. She giggled when she felt his swelling penis nuzzling her vulva. She knelt in front of him to take his penis in her mouth. They didn't have much time. Paul had a plane to catch. When his orgasm became imminent, she made no effort to pull her mouth away. Never again would she deny her husband the pleasure and his husbandly right to ejaculate in her mouth. Never again would she shirk her wifely duty to swallow his sterile semen.

12