Opening the 3rd Eye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Olivia saves him the trouble.

"Fuck my ass, Gus," she says, panting wetly. "I want you to own me! I w-want you to cum in my BUTT!"

At the desperate way she says the word "butt," I start laughing hysterically, and Olivia looks up at me in confusion, as though she'd forgotten I was standing there. But then that smile comes back, as she too realizes the insanity of what she'd just said. She, Olivia, wants to be fucked in the butt? By GUS, of all people? Her laugh is low, verging on silent, but it lasts as long as mine.

But as she laughs, she looks up at me, at the lube in my hand, and nods. She tries to say something that gets lost in her laughter. I hand the lubricant to Gus.

"Fuck this," Gus murmurs, taking the lube in one hand and lifting Olivia with his other arm. She squeaks as he drops forward with her, down to the floor, where she gets on all fours and her hair falls into her face. She blows a soft rush of air to push away the fallen strands of it as Gus claps a handful of lubricant onto his member and leads it to Olivia's backdoor.

The squelch it makes as it pushes in - I don't think I'll ever forget it. I think I'll hear it in my dreams. And the soft cry that leaps from Olivia's lips, the way her eyes cross for just a split second and her mouth forms a capital O... I will remember the moment Gus's cock entered Olivia's ass for the rest of my fucking life.

I got down on the floor in front of Olivia where I was sitting before and sat crosslegged in front of her. I can feel the air she expels as Gus slaps into her, clapping against her bottom with every thrust. The sound rings through the room, and Olivia moans, reaching between her legs to rub her clit as her eyes look widely at nothing and her chest heaves, breasts swinging. For a while, I simply enjoy the view of my best friend ass-fucking my other best friend, both of them flashing between expressions of total, mind-numbing ecstasy and blank concentration. It was as though they were both floating above their bodies, flitting in and out of them. Olivia is wailing now, crying out about being "so close," and as I'm touching myself, my eyes close.

"Wait!" I hear.

My eyes snap open. But Olivia isn't talking to Gus, who has his entire cock buried into her ass, so deep that he's got his got her ass cheeks spread almost flat.

She's talking to me.

She reaches out and snatches my wrist, then pulls me in. She kisses me.

"You aren't g-going to finish," Olivia says, shaking her head so her hair falls over her face, "on your own." She's speaking between breaths, and Gus is starting to grunt louder, closer to the end. She's stammering between waves of her own coming orgasm. "Y-you have GOT to feel this," she says. "You have ffffffFUCK! - fucking GOT to feel this!"

Before I can say a word, she says, "Get under me!"

So I slide my feet between her arms and scoot on my butt until Olivia's face is over my belly button. She kisses my navel and I moan, but then she looks up.

"Further," she says. Her eyes are starting to roll back in her head.

I'm beginning to see what she wants me to do. I slide my entire body beneath Olivia until we're face to face, as though she were fucking me in the missionary position. Then I spread my legs and clasp them around her midsection. I stick my ass between her thighs and incline myself upward on Olivia's knees, so that Gus is now fucking the top of four available holes.

In descending order: Olivia's asshole, Olivia's pussy, my pussy, my asshole.

Olivia's breath hits me fast and I kiss her neck. She locks her lips to mine and reaches a hand between us to stroke my clit. I start to feel the same billowing, only now my free-fall is near an end.

"Gus, f-fuck us both," Olivia gasps.

Gus pulls his dick out of Olivia's ass and she makes a gasping noise like a punctured tire, and I feel Gus's hand against my pussy. I cry out as he slides into me, but Olivia cuts the moan short by kissing me again and rubbing my breasts, pressing her own chest against mine. I feel Gus sliding in and out of me, filling me up perfectly, completing me, and I submit completely to his rhythm. He's got a big dick, I realize dully. Who knew? My best friend Gus has a big fucking dick.

"You like that?" Olivia says into my mouth.

"Mm-hm," I whimper.

"You like him fucking you?"

I nod, frantic, biting my lip.

"He's good at fucking you, isn't he? He's fucked both of my holes," Olivia says, just loud enough that Gus can hear. "He fucked my pussy, then he put it in my ass, and now he's in you."

"Ngah!" is all I can say, a sort of grunt of pleasure and disbelief.

Olivia kisses me wetly and whispers into my ear. The hairs on my neck stand on end as I feel her pinching my nipple, hard. "I want him to fuck us both the same way. Okay? I want him to fuck us both in the ass."

I'm silent. I'm lost in the rising trill of my own mind. I feel as though Olivia is pinning me down on top of a moving train.

"Can he do that? Can he fuck your ass?"

I'm drowning, and I've never felt so alive. My pussy is so wet it sloshes. I'm dripping down onto the floor, and Olivia is dripping down into me. I bite my lip and nod frantically again. "Mm-hm!" I say.

"You want him to fuck you in the ass?"

"Y-yes!"

"Tell him, then," she pants. "Tell him like I told him."

I swallow hard and let my head back onto the spreading blanket of my hair. "G-gus!" I cry. "F-fuck me in the ass, Gus! I want you to fuck me in the ass!"

Olivia purrs happily. She kisses me over and over, all over my mouth and neck.

"B-but Gus, when you finish," I say, "I want you to finish in HER ass."

Olivia's eyes go wide. Another grin spreads across her face. Dimples and all She goes back to kissing me, whispering in my ear: "Thank you. Thank you. I love you."

There's a sudden pressure on my backdoor, and before I know it Gus has filled me up from behind, his entire girth sliding into me, slathered with lube. My eyes go wide, my mouth drops open, but there's no sound. No sound I hear, at least. It's as though every light in my brain just brightened at once, bathing my entire being with light, before blowing completely with a crash of shattered glass. I scream, but I don't even hear my self scream. I start to cum before I even realize I'm starting to cum.

With Olivia stroking my clit and Gus slamming into my ass, I orgasm harder than I've ever cum before. It's earth-shattering. My break breaks off at the stem and my toes curl and my hair stands up. Every particle of my body is vibrantly alive and singing. I laugh. I whimper. I squeal. I howl at the moon.

And then, before the blinding flash is even cleared, Gus pulls himself out of me and plugs himself into Olivia. She squeaks, gasping, lifts her head high and shudders, tensing every muscle in her body as she cums, gripping me between her knees and in both of her hands. She howls at the moon.

Gus cums with a final, spirited cry, issuing ropes of semen into Olivia's bottom and practically collapsing over us, making an Olivia-sandwhich with me at the bottom. He howls at the moon until the noise trails off into a dream.

He jerks and twitches and kisses the back of Olivia's neck as his cock pulses still more semen into her. Finally, completely spent. He is motionless for a while.

Everything is still.

When Gus pulls himself out of Olivia, his cum dribbles down between her ass cheeks and onto her pussy. It runs in little white rivulets down her thighs and onto mine. It trials down my pussy and into my crack. He's cum on all four of our holes.

All of us are panting so heavily we can barely hear, and by the time we finally manage to untangle ourselves, we are lying side by side in our own words.

It takes a while for all of us to realize that we are all laughing, and that our laughter echoes through the room, down the hall drifts, and into the universe.

12